WB Hulk/Bor vs Thanos/Superboy Prime fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would win this? Pure fist fight but everyone is capable of amping if they can do it under their own power.

Which team comes out on top?

Damborgson
Team 1. WB Hulk takes Thanos and Bor takes SPB.

quanchi112
Thanos drops them both.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos drops them both.

laughing out loud laughing I'm pointing my finger laughing at you Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud laughing I'm pointing my finger laughing at you Quan. Read up on Thanos you just might like him since he meets your criteria of being powerful.

carver9
Read up on Thanos you just might like him since he meets your criteria of being powerful.

He fears Savage Hulk, what makes you think he will have the balls to face WBH alone. Did you read that part where Thanos said he avoids the Hulk? I sure did read it.

quanchi112
He fears Savage Hulk, what makes you think he will have the balls to face WBH alone. Did you read that part where Thanos said he avoids the Hulk? I sure did read it. He's ordered the savage hulk around like a dog. Savage Hulk was ko'd by Peter Parker the guy isn't that big of a deal.

Thanos has slapped the Hulk. Read up.

carver9
He's ordered the savage hulk around like a dog. Savage Hulk was ko'd by Peter Parker the guy isn't that big of a deal.

Thanos has slapped the Hulk. Read up.

Spiderman and Gamora>Thanos since Spiderman had the balls to face Thanos.

When Thanos slapped Hulk, was Hulk koed? Spiderman has made Thanos head do a 360 so I guess that puts Spiderman over Thanos too huh? Good logic Quanny.

quanchi112
Spiderman and Gamora>Thanos since Spiderman had the balls to face Thanos.

When Thanos slapped Hulk, was Hulk koed? Spiderman has made Thanos head do a 360 so I guess that puts Spiderman over Thanos too huh? Good logic Quanny. Thanos has faced off against them both and lost to neither. You don't even make a shred of sense.

You said Thanos avoids the Hulk I said he's slapped him proving he doesn't avoid him. You are one of the slowest human beings I've ever had the displeasure of running into.

Spiderman defeated Hulk. Spiderman is 1-0 against Savage Hulk.

Batman-Prime
Hmm, I would like to vote against Thanos but then again I have to vote for Prime, really difficult...
Anyway. WBH could beat Thanos in a purw fist fight, Bor maybe too, though I wasn't impressed by him and tend towards Thanos damage soak to give him the edge against Bor.
Prime can beat WBH. So both Thanos and Prime should win their fight.
big grin
wink
no expression
vin

carver9
Thanos has faced off against them both and lost to neither. You don't even make a shred of sense.

You said Thanos avoids the Hulk I said he's slapped him proving he doesn't avoid him. You are one of the slowest human beings I've ever had the displeasure of running into.

Spiderman defeated Hulk. Spiderman is 1-0 against Savage Hulk.

Lol...your comedian jokes doesn't do anything to this sexy chocolate man you are debating against Quanny. Try that on someone else buddy because its a waste here.

Thanos said out of his own mouth that he fears facing the Hulk. Thanos has never had a prolong fight against the Hulk because of this. I'm pretty sure if they ever fought, Thanos will hide behind his shields just like he did against Champion. Thanos is a wimp.

Thanos couldn't even land a single hit on Gamora while she was toying with him during a sparring session, making his head do a 180. Gamora>Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hmm, I would like to vote against Thanos but then again I have to vote for Prime, really difficult...
Anyway. WBH could beat Thanos in a purw fist fight, Bor maybe too, though I wasn't impressed by him and tend towards Thanos damage soak to give him the edge against Bor.
Prime can beat WBH. So both Thanos and Prime should win their fight.
big grin
wink
no expression
vin

Lol...like your Sig. So Thanos is the weak link?

Batman-Prime
Lol...like your Sig. So Thanos is the weak link?

Thanks, I hope Shazam will be awesome! big grin

In a pure fist fight, yes. He can take much punishment, his durability is top, though WBH and Prime are stronger, I would even say a lot stronger. Bor on the other hand, meh, humor me but he was unimpressive.
Thanos with amped fists, blasts and shield is a different story though^^.

carver9
In a pure fist fight, yes. He can take much punishment, his durability is top, though WBH and Prime are stronger, I would even say a lot stronger. Bor on the other hand, meh, humor me but he was unimpressive.
Thanos with amped fists, blasts and shield is a different story though^^.

I said they could use their amps in this fight and I don't think Thanos blast would make a difference against either Bor or WBH.

Batman-Prime
I said they could use their amps in this fight and I don't think Thanos blast would make a difference against either Bor or WBH.

I think Thanos blasts > his fists and I know, but he would need his shields for the likes of WBHulk.

carver9
I think Thanos blasts > his fists and I know, but he would need his shields for the likes of WBHulk.

Thanos shields got busted through by PG Thor and its HIGHLY debatable if PG Thor is anywhere close to being as strong as WBH. Very debatable. Champion also breached those shields after continuously punching it and Thanos compared Champion strength to the Hulk that was around during that time (Savage Hulk).

Naija boy
Team 1

Batman-Prime
Thanos shields got busted through by PG Thor and its HIGHLY debatable if PG Thor is anywhere close to being as strong as WBH. Very debatable. Champion also breached those shields after continuously punching it and Thanos compared Champion strength to the Hulk that was around during that time (Savage Hulk).

Yeah you are right, Thanos would lose, even with his shields, blasts and amping^^.

grinning

Good thing he has SBP to take down WBH.

grinning

carver9
Yeah you are right, Thanos would lose, even with his shields, blasts and amping^^.

grinning

Good thing he has SBP to take down WBH.

grinning

Shaking my head...extremely fast.

Batman-Prime
Shaking my head...extremely fast.

Wait it's bad for your Bra.... forget it it, you are safe.

big grin

carver9
Wait it's bad for your Bra.... forget it it, you are safe.

big grin

Lol.

Sundipped
Thanos drops them both.

Prime & Thanos flip a coin to see who goes first. Prime won the toss so he solos. cool

quanchi112
Lol...your comedian jokes doesn't do anything to this sexy chocolate man you are debating against Quanny. Try that on someone else buddy because its a waste here.

Thanos said out of his own mouth that he fears facing the Hulk. Thanos has never had a prolong fight against the Hulk because of this. I'm pretty sure if they ever fought, Thanos will hide behind his shields just like he did against Champion. Thanos is a wimp.

Thanos couldn't even land a single hit on Gamora while she was toying with him during a sparring session, making his head do a 180. Gamora>Thanos. It's your comedic jokes not your comedian jokes. laughing out loud You can't even form a complete sentence so I know this all gets wasted on you as you simply don't understand.

Thanos never once stated he fears the Hulk. You're lying. Thanos already fought the Hulk and the Thing and not only engaged him but easily overpowered him. I know you have no idea about what I'm talking about because you only read ww hulk and saw a few wb scans but I'm a dreamer I guess.

Thanos never lost to gamora. Hulk lost to Spiderman. Thanos feigned injury while Hulk needed smelling salts.

carver9
It's your comedic jokes not your comedian jokes. laughing out loud You can't even form a complete sentence so I know this all gets wasted on you as you simply don't understand.

Thanos never once stated he fears the Hulk. You're lying. Thanos already fought the Hulk and the Thing and not only engaged him but easily overpowered him. I know you have no idea about what I'm talking about because you only read ww hulk and saw a few wb scans but I'm a dreamer I guess.

Thanos never lost to gamora. Hulk lost to Spiderman. Thanos feigned injury while Hulk needed smelling salts.

So I have to proof read what I write to you? I'm not writing an essay Quanny.

Thanos stated he avoids Hulk which is so much better to hear. Was Hulk koed when him and Thanos engaged...yes or no?

Gamora>Thanos. He couldn't even land a lick on her. Good job Thanos.

quanchi112
So I have to proof read what I write to you? I'm not writing an essay Quanny.

Thanos stated he avoids Hulk which is so much better to hear. Was Hulk koed when him and Thanos engaged...yes or no?

Gamora>Thanos. He couldn't even land a lick on her. Good job Thanos. You aren't writing an essay because you can't.
You said Thanos would hide behind his shields while Hulk hid behind friends showing you are ignorant and you're wrong. Do you even understand your own sentences ?

Gamora never bested Thanos while he's killed her before. Thanos doesn't need to hit her she can't even injure him. Spiderman has beaten down the Hulk. Spiderman 1-0. Poor Hulk.

Thanos solos.

Batman-Prime
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulksmashes.html

Stoic
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulksmashes.html

Very nice site. I noticed the Hulk battle tally in his fights with random opponents. Very nice indeed.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Very nice site. I noticed the Hulk battle tally in his fights with random opponents. Very nice indeed.

It gave Hulk 5 wins and Thor 2 wins against Savage Hulk.

quanchi112
It gave Hulk 5 wins and Thor 2 wins against Savage Hulk. So you can see how it's incorrect.

Mistress-Death
Team 2

Prime could solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.