The River

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-K-M-
Anyone else watching this show? Its basically Paranormal Activity meets Lost.

"Paranormal" writer-director Oren Peli and "Paranormal 2" screenwriter Michael R. Perry are coming together to create a series that involves a search for someone who went missing on the Amazon river uses the footage format used by "Blair Witch Project" and "Paranormal Activity."

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/197614-1/Creepy-doll-mask-monkey.gif

Myth
I watched the first few. Liked the 1st episode, but after that it was way too formulaic and the scripts were pretty bad. Every episode started with some footage from the dad's adventure, then some hint that they are going to experience the same thing, then the Spanish girl gets freaked out by something and tries to warn them, they ignore her warnings and stay skeptical (even though they should have learned that magic is out there by now), then they get in some trouble, then they figure out a way to stop it, and they learn something "deep."

-K-M-
Thats my problem, theres a few scenes in each episode I like but it could be better. Even if it did get renewed for season 2 (I dont think it;s confirmed if it will), I seriously cant see how it can go for many seasons.

JoseWarner
I have watched 2 episodes of this show. This show looks very interesting. Now i will watch this show regularly.

Dr Mystery
Last I heard, it is getting a second season. Thought this was an okay show. Had some promise, but the whole premise of it being taken from discovered footage is a bit sh*t as some of the scenes in the last episode in particular could not have been taken 'Blair Witch' style. It's almost like they abandoned that idea after 2 episodes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.