Surtur Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Same scenereo as odin fight.

Surtur is at his natural size here and holds the twilight sword.
2. Instead of headbutt sutur stabs the twilight sword through galactus head with all his power.

guy222
causes damage to big g

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

The sword causes more damage than the headbutt but Galactus recovers.

Slaanesh
Galactus still win..

DarkOdin
If you are saying Surtur just stabs galactus in the head i doubt that would make a difference.

So I will take it we are talking the Surtur that killed Odin.

Surtur could take Galactus. Odin had to absorb Thor girl powers.

At that point Odin had the power of 2 skyfathers and still only managed to tie Surtur in power.

Given the hell Odin gave Galactus i doubt he would be able to take on 2 skyfathers worth of power

Slaanesh
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Given the hell Odin gave Galactus i doubt he would be able to take on 2 skyfathers worth of power

hell??u call a headbutt "given the hell"??Odin KO himself and Galactus was fine and ready for more..

Endless Mike
Big G merks him

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Slaanesh
hell??u call a headbutt "given the hell"??Odin KO himself and Galactus was fine and ready for more.. No.

bbrem123
galactus

Naija boy
G takes him down

cpd12589
Galactus stomps.

Tar-Antado
Yep, Surtur is outmactched here.

DarkOdin
hell??u call a headbutt "given the hell"??Odin KO himself and Galactus was fine and ready for more.. Lets see Odin stalemated Galactus with a TP attack. Thor managed to do a good deal of Damage before SS BRF Thor. Then the head butt that did nothing did manage to KO Galactus for a enough time to fall out of orbit. Now lets replace Thor With Zeus in the TP battle and Galactus would be in a world of Hurt. YEs Galactus was clearly going to win agaisnt Odin but facts are facts Odin himself caused Galactus not to be able to defend himself from a high herald. Adding another skyfather to the mix would put Big G down the gap between Galactus and skyfathers it not that great.

Stoic
^ I can see how people could believe Surtur could take Galactus, and I tend to agree, that if Surtur fought Galactus at the level that Galactus was at when he fought Odin that Surtur should win this.

Tar-Antado
Lets see Odin stalemated Galactus with a TP attack. Thor managed to do a good deal of Damage before SS BRF Thor. Then the head butt that did nothing did manage to KO Galactus for a enough time to fall out of orbit. Now lets replace Thor With Zeus in the TP battle and Galactus would be in a world of Hurt. YEs Galactus was clearly going to win agaisnt Odin but facts are facts Odin himself caused Galactus not to be able to defend himself from a high herald. Adding another skyfather to the mix would put Big G down the gap between Galactus and skyfathers it not that great.

I thought this battle was with Surtur and his sword? Didn't see anything about 2 skyfathers.

Slaanesh
Lets see Odin stalemated Galactus with a TP attack. Thor managed to do a good deal of Damage before SS BRF Thor. Then the head butt that did nothing did manage to KO Galactus for a enough time to fall out of orbit. Now lets replace Thor With Zeus in the TP battle and Galactus would be in a world of Hurt. YEs Galactus was clearly going to win agaisnt Odin but facts are facts Odin himself caused Galactus not to be able to defend himself from a high herald. Adding another skyfather to the mix would put Big G down the gap between Galactus and skyfathers it not that great.

TP battles means nothing..Galactus is a physical force..he just manage to send Galactus down to earth..Galactus was hurt but he stood up without a scratch on him afterward..

the gap between Galactus and skyfather is that great..u should know Galactus power varies depending on his hunger..Odin probably fought a normal Galactus..if he had fought the Galactus that fought the mad Celestials..u know how that would go..Skyfather are nothing compare to true cosmic entity..

Tar-Antado
TP battles means nothing..Galactus is a physical force..he just manage to send Galactus down to earth..Galactus was hurt but he stood up without a scratch on him afterward..

the gap between Galactus and skyfather is that great..u should know Galactus power varies depending on his hunger..Odin probably fought a normal Galactus..if he had fought the Galactus that fought the mad Celestials..u know how that would go..Skyfather are nothing compare to true cosmic entity..

Good point about the Big G's sliding scale but to be fair, the lower end of that scale is comparable to a skyfather. An average Galactus is fairly above a skyfather and just goes on up depending on how much he eats.

Magnon
Surtur attacking with the Twilight Sword (especially when lit in Eternal Flame) is way more powerful than Odin's headbutt. Galactus will die or get KO'd for long enough to constitute a victory for Surtur.

This is of course under the assumption that Surtur is allowed to freely hit Galactus in the head... which would not happen in a fair fight.

Bouboumaster

Bullshit. Odin knock himself after giving a headbutt on Galactus. Galactus was fine afterward; Odin wasn't able to continue the fight.

Also, in the past, Odin got owned by Celestials; recently, Galactus KILLED one, while they were four on him. The survivors had to go all Devastator on him to vanquish him.

Mistress-Death
Does a bit of damage that's it, Galactus has survived far worse.

Galactus has way too much firepower Surtur

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
I thought this battle was with Surtur and his sword? Didn't see anything about 2 skyfathers. If you read my first statement I said if Surtur was just using a sword then it didn't mean jack, However the OP stated it was twlight so if this is the version of Surtur that Odin Needed to absorb another skyfather level being power just to match Surtur Galactus would lose

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Bullshit. Odin knock himself after giving a headbutt on Galactus. Galactus was fine afterward; Odin wasn't able to continue the fight.

Also, in the past, Odin got owned by Celestials; recently, Galactus KILLED one, while they were four on him. The survivors had to go all Devastator on him to vanquish him. Wow how how many twist of the truth in 1 post.

The Headbutt did enough damage to cause Galactus to be knocked out long enough to fall to hear plus Galactuc needed to hell.

Are you really trying to compare the fourth host to a bunch of alternate realitly celestial that the Reeds were able to take on.

3 skyfather didn't do jack to 1 616 celestial mean while 1 skyfather gave Galactus a bunch of trouble If you think that the is apples to apples compairson your smokin' smokin'

DarkOdin

the gap between Galactus and skyfather is that great..u should know Galactus power varies depending on his hunger..Odin probably fought a normal Galactus..if he had fought the Galactus that fought the mad Celestials..u know how that would go..Skyfather are nothing compare to true cosmic entity.. Galactus was sweating from the battle he was lcok in with Odin he was be challeneged quote fine by a skyfather. Galctus was koed and needed to hell from the blow. So how do you get not a scratch.

Galactus was preped for the battle if his powerlevels were low and needed to feed he would have Galctus doesn't just show up to battles weak needeing to feed. Nothing in the 4 issues showed Galactus's power level being lower then an average well-fed galactus.

Is galactus above a skyfather yes he sure is. but again we have proof he is not leaps and bounds higher.

Surtur is odin's equal and Depending on what level twilght is he can be much more then that

Slaanesh
Galactus was sweating from the battle he was lcok in with Odin he was be challeneged quote fine by a skyfather. Galctus was koed and needed to hell from the blow. So how do you get not a scratch.

Galactus was preped for the battle if his powerlevels were low and needed to feed he would have Galctus doesn't just show up to battles weak needeing to feed. Nothing in the 4 issues showed Galactus's power level being lower then an average well-fed galactus.

Is galactus above a skyfather yes he sure is. but again we have proof he is not leaps and bounds higher.

Surtur is odin's equal and Depending on what level twilght is he can be much more then that

like i said..TP battle means nothing..Galactus is a physical force..did u see him after he stood up??not a scratch..he heal from whatever Odin did..and Odin was down..

i already said Odin fought a normal Galactus..where did u read i said it was a lower than average Galactus?? no expression

i never said normal Galactus is leaps and bounds higher than skyfather..i said he's far above skyfather when he's prep like when he fought against those mad Celestials..

Colossus-Big C
lol at TP battle means nothing, some one slightly above odin would mindphuck galactus untill he bfrs himself

Tar-Antado
Galactus was sweating from the battle he was lcok in with Odin he was be challeneged quote fine by a skyfather. Galctus was koed and needed to hell from the blow. So how do you get not a scratch.

Depending on when he last fed and how much, Galactus can also be much more than skyfather.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Depending on when he last fed and how much, Galactus can also be much more than skyfather. True but that is kind of like prep for galactus he only feds when he reserves are low. When Galactus prepped for the Celestials he comsumed 4 palents for the battle which in Odin's case he would have been in the gaint version of destroyer. We don't use either version of the character unless stated just the average version

DarkOdin
like i said..TP battle means nothing..Galactus is a physical force..did u see him after he stood up??not a scratch..he heal from whatever Odin did..and Odin was down..

i already said Odin fought a normal Galactus..where did u read i said it was a lower than average Galactus?? no expression

i never said normal Galactus is leaps and bounds higher than skyfather..i said he's far above skyfather when he's prep like when he fought against those mad Celestials..

A TP battle means nothing in a fight??? roll eyes (sarcastic) and what is the point to say a prepped Galactus is high above a non-preped skyfather?

A gaint Odin-power destroyer would be way above an average Galactus.

Surtur with twlight that killed Odin would be 2

and SuperGod Hercules would rip big G a new one. but they are all high end versions so why even bring them up

Slaanesh
A TP battle means nothing in a fight??? roll eyes (sarcastic) and what is the point to say a prepped Galactus is high above a non-preped skyfather?

A gaint Odin-power destroyer would be way above an average Galactus.

Surtur with twlight that killed Odin would be 2

and SuperGod Hercules would rip big G a new one. but they are all high end versions so why even bring them up

that Galactus is still Galactus without any outside amp..those planet is his power source..Odin with the Destroyer isn't Odin alone anymore..that's an amp..Supergod Herc got an outside amp also..don't u know the different?? no expression

the Darkone
Galactus all the way, different level of power period!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.