Comic movie accidental favorites..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
This thread Is about those characters in comic movies that aren't supposed to be there or are done so different that they might as well be considered a different person yet still warrant our attention be it in a good way ( you liked them ) or bad way (they sucked or whatever reason)

I'm curious who are your favorites and most hated of the peanut gallery..

My favorites as far as I can think right now are..
Quinn from blade
Monreau From ghost rider vengeance
Harry osbournes super-villain/hero self in spider man 3
John wraith from wolverine origins ( will I am's version of nightcrawler)

Those four I like, Quinn was just hilarious and still a bad guy, id like to see him as a super natural threat and comic relief in a comic.
Monreau was the most interesting thing in that movie.
John wraith I just got a kick out of.

Thoughts? Happy Dance

SamZED
Why Harry? He was done differently of course but not THAT different.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by SamZED
Why Harry? He was done differently of course but not THAT different.

Honestly I liked his new persona rather than just being another mad goblin, from the comics I remember he was alot more desperate and unhinged. He seemed more focused and the new concept (again instead of just being another goblin or 'ghost' from parkers past) helped

SamZED
True.
Ok then, Eddie Brock. In comics he was a desperate man who went to church to ask for forgiveness because he was going to commit suicide. In the movie he was a selfcentered jerk who went to church and actually begged God to kill Spider-man lol But I can live with that, it was done to show the whole "symbiote was attracted to my anger" thing.

Mindship
Not sure if this applies, but: Agent Coulson. thumb up thumb up thumb up

janus77
Coulson definitely is a candidate.

Sebastian Shaw from XMFC is my personal favourite...

Also, Darcy from Thor ... give her some time and she could probably take on Punisher with her taser!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.