Pat Robertson... marijuana?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Ha!
But I fully agree with him . I've been saying for years that it's a total waste of resources to prosecute this particular "controlled substance".

It could be socially regulated like alcohol. you can't come back from lunch at work reeking of booze-you can't stroll through the streets/parks with open containers-you can't operate machinery while under the influence. Marijuana could fall under these same rules.

As far as sales...a since able limit could be set to differentiate between person and commercial use. How many users would choose to grow their own? Not many I'm sure, so there would be a large tax base to tap into.

And no I don't see this as a "slippery slope" issue. No more than alcohol.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hyoNbKwM04w8JIu44H9zyxA_DNEQ?docId=83eee7c134b04068964d5aa50ebfff48

Lord Lucien
I don't know what this "marijuana" is, but it sounds immoral.

tru-marvell
lol...several spelling options (marihuana, for one)...I chose this one

Patient_Leech
Wtf is this about? The link doesn't work.

tru-marvell

inimalist
qwyc2ymKYUQ

Patient_Leech
Pat Robertson may have just turned into the unlikeliest of heroes. thumb up

Mairuzu
Takin it for the team.

Isn't his woman a pot head?

Darth Jello
I think this explains why Pat Robertson is so calm when he's spewing hate.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I think this explains why Pat Robertson is so calm when he's spewing hate.

Exactly, he smokes it, ergo it should be legal and God doesn't mind, cos God told him.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
Exactly, he smokes it, ergo it should be legal and God doesn't mind, cos God told him.

Smoke enough, and god will tell you...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Smoke enough, and god will tell you...

lol

We just studied MJ in depth in one of my classes. The hallucination effects from smoking powerful stuff sounds awesome...if you get my point...wink wink... big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

We just studied MJ in depth in one of my classes. The hallucination effects from smoking powerful stuff sounds awesome...if you get my point...wink wink... big grin

Actually most people will get sick and through up or pass out long before they get to level of noticeable hallucinations.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Actually most people will get sick and through up or pass out long before they get to level of noticeable hallucinations.

That wasn't in the course material. sad

It said it was similar to LSD trips.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by dadudemon
That wasn't in the course material. sad

It said it was similar to LSD trips.

We should ask Mairuzu. wink

Mairuzu
Smoking a lot of weed for the past 5 years. Cant say Ive hallucinated.

But I got hungry as **** and was in pure bliss.

alltoomany
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I don't know what this "marijuana" is, but it sounds immoral.
what is moral in this life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.