Directer of Obama Documentary Speaks about Obama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inimalist
Nt4rGeSSF4U

seriously?

how common is this kind of thing in America? I read vast-left sometimes and thought the pro-democrat guy was more of a characture...

anyways, funny stuff

U.S.A.U.S.A.

Lord Lucien
"I'm surprised you weren't paying him, by the sound of it. For the sheer honour and joy."

Obama's chocolate cock must taste f*ckin' amazing.

RE: Blaxican
That is amazing. LOL

Maizuru is out of his pot headed mind if he thinks Ron Paul has a chance of going up against this dude.

jaden101
Piers Morgan should ****ing die quickly.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
That is amazing. LOL

Maizuru is out of his pot headed mind if he thinks Ron Paul has a chance of going up against this dude.

..Are you serious? Ron Paul would destroy Obama in a debate. Do you not know whats going on in this country? You might want to take a look into it my man.

Heres a little tip of the iceberg. Hopefully you can absorb it.

8jwd-ZP2J8w

Do you support perpetual war?

How much did he raise the debt ceiling again? haermm

Mairuzu
5zNwOeyuG84

Lets see first if you see something wrong with this.

Omega Vision
Someone doesn't understand sarcasm.

Mairuzu
What gave it away?

Originally posted by Mairuzu
..Are you serious? Ron Paul would destroy Obama in a debate. Do you not know whats going on in this country? You might want to take a look into it my man.

Heres a little tip of the iceberg. Hopefully you can absorb it.

8jwd-ZP2J8w

Do you support perpetual war?

How much did he raise the debt ceiling again? haermm What do debates have to do with winning presidential elections? Fool. haermm

Popularity wins elections. Don't be naive, my pot head friend.

Mairuzu
Lol well thats the obvious give in. There are indeed a lot of morons in this country that would still vote for obama and possibly the powers that be to keep him in. Of course I see Mitt as a fallback.

Paul still has a chance just as much as Regan did. Focusing on caucus states hoping for a brokered convention. Then from there on it would be an easy debate battle against obama and then dealing with possible electoral fraud or an abundance of obama mula.

BUt opinions will be opinions stoned

You don't smoke?

Edit: I actually find it really odd that you seem to be bragging about it lol. Kind of stupid.

I smoked for three years. I stopped though so that I could get a job. Drug testing and all that. stick out tongue

Mairuzu
Ah that sucks. Its a good thing my job doesn't do drug testing stoned

This medical card is quite awesome too.

My friend actually got fired despite having a medical card. He hurt his hand though and had to go through the insurance process. That damn fool should've avoided it, heh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.