Frankie vs Valeria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue

Uriel005
Frankie...

Stoic
Frankie? As in Nova Herald of Galactus?

Stoic
Oh I get it now, you meant Franklin.

rotiart
Wait. What feats does Valeria actually have?

Stoic
Originally posted by rotiart
Wait. What feats does Valeria actually have?

As an adult she has a nicely shaped bottom.

guy222
stick out tongue

she is just as powerful as her brother hmm

Doon
Originally posted by guy222
stick out tongue

she is just as powerful as her brother hmm

The 616 version of Valeria doesn't have any powers; she's just super smart.

Slaanesh
Frankie easily..Valeria is just super smart..Frankie can make her super stupid if he want..

guy222
Originally posted by Doon
The 616 version of Valeria doesn't have any powers; she's just super smart.

she is hmm

Uriel005
she is hmm I posted the scan of her claiming to have surpassed her father somewhere. i'll dig around for it.

janus77
Originally posted by Stoic
As an adult she has a nicely shaped bottom.
scans or it didn't happen!
confused

on-topic, Franklin wins. He's smart enough to counter Valeria, but she's not demonstrated any powers in 616 (that I'm aware of).

guy222
she's powerful

good morning friends

Doon
she's powerful

Dude. 616 Valeria doesn't have ANY powers. In adult form, she's probably the smartest human woman alive though.

Please tell me you don't think she's powerful just because she was recently seen levitating with Franklin in F4# 603 and F4# 604 (previews). I think that was probably Franklin's doing; he was likely keeping her aloft.

On a side note, this thread is ridiculous ya know. smile

Sr J-Bieb
Didn't she used to have powers as a kid? I mean, she burnt herself out with Frunklin reviving Galmantus

Doon
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Didn't she used to have powers as a kid? I mean, she burnt herself out with Frunklin reviving Galmantus

There was a teen Valeria from a parallel future with powers. That's the one who burned herself out saving Galactus. The 616 version of Valeria who was born shortly after those events does not have any powers though. I believe that Reed tested her and found no x-gene, special abilities, etc.

Sr J-Bieb
Interesting. I never really paid attention to the character outside the Abraxas arc, when she was born, and Hickman.

Uriel005
There was a teen Valeria from a parallel future with powers. That's the one who burned herself out saving Galactus. The 616 version of Valeria who was born shortly after those events does not have any powers though. I believe that Reed tested her and found no x-gene, special abilities, etc. other than being insanely intelligent.

Doon
Originally posted by Uriel005
other than being insanely intelligent.

I know. I said that earlier on in 2 of my previous posts.

Uriel005
I know. I said that earlier on in 2 of my previous posts. she said that she was smarter than reed in current timeline.

Doon
Originally posted by Uriel005
she said that she was smarter than reed in current timeline.

Yes, I know this. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.