ssj bardock vs ssj goku(frieza saga)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathcon27
who would win ssj bardock or ssj goku when he first discovered ssj and had trouble changing into ssj i think it would be bardock who would win

deathcon27
actually i think goku would win srry

seopower
it is really nice and good share

RANDY1888
Agree with abovehttp://forexjobs.info/g.gif

deathcon27
before any1 else says anything remember when bardock went ssj he had a power lvl of nearly 10,000 and goku before going ssj had more than 16,500,000 actually i think he had more cuz frieza form 2 had a power lvl of 1,000,000 and his final form was far stronger than that i did the math but to explain everything would take alot of words so id rather not lol

Samurai100
Bardock wins due to being more manly than Goku could ever hope to be :P

deathcon27
Originally posted by Samurai100
thats like saying vegita could beat omega shenron just becuz vegita is cooler

TheAuraAngel
Well between Vegeta and Omega, who is alive? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Eveline52
I did the math but to explain everything would take alot of words so id rather not lolhttp://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

deathcon27
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Well between Vegeta and Omega, who is alive? Yeah, that's what I thought. vegita only survived becuz of goku vegita can't even go ssj3 without help from a machine

Zack Fair
SSJ4. Vegeta simply lacked the tail.

Common sense says Goku would pawn Bardock, but who knows given what little screen time SSJ Bardock and Frieza's great xwhatever grand dad

deathcon27
vegita cant even assend ssj2 the machine was a source of power he could have gone ssj3 when he got the power boost but y bother when u can go ssj4 also lord chill could only reach his first form and was easily beat so he was probably very weak

Zack Fair
facepalm

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Samurai100

Majorly agree.

deathcon27
i realize how stupid this topic is, goku was far stronger than bardock when fighting captain ginyu and that wasnt even the limit becuz he was able to keep up with final form freeza without kiaoken for a while so he doesnt even need ssj to beat a ssj bardock end of discussion but i do agree bardock is cooler becuz hes a bad ass just doesnt have enough skill to back it up;reminds me of vegita

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.