Thor and Superman vs Supreme and Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

country1000
No weapons and no flying. Fight is to the death. Also no heat vision, freeze breath or lightning etc.. MAN TO MAN WITH FISTS ONLY.

leonidas
just a slugfest? almost impossible to call. likely a split. is superspeed allowable? that would play a big factor.

country1000
Originally posted by leonidas
just a slugfest? almost impossible to call. likely a split. is superspeed allowable? that would play a big factor. No superspeed to be fair to thor.

zeel
very good fight a long battle and a close fight prolly team one but not sure. BA can handle either on team one but who knows.

Stoic
^ BA isn't the most powerful on the field Supreme in my opinion is. I don't think that Thor, Superman or Black Adam would are twice as powerful as Gladiator, while Supreme is. I'm leaning real hard towards Team 2 dominating this.

guy222
which supreme

abhilegend
I don't know much about supreme. What are his feats?

Colossus-Big C
there are two supreme, one in DC who is more powerful than captain marvel and one in marvel.

country1000
Originally posted by abhilegend
I don't know much about supreme. What are his feats? Superman is on thors team, that should be enough for YOU to vote for team one. Besides, knowing nothing about a character has never stopped you before.

Batman-Prime
50-50

abhilegend
Originally posted by country1000
Superman is on thors team, that should be enough for YOU to vote for team one. Besides, knowing nothing about a character has never stopped you before.
I'm not YOU.

country1000
I'm not YOU. Lets be friends and shock everyone.

DTM
Close, but still solid wins for Superman and Thor.

-Pr-
Team 1.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team 1. Lol. Every one in team 2 > anyone in team 1

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lol. Every one in team 2 > anyone in team 1

Prove it.

carver9
Supreme tips the scale...I would out him above anyone here one the field.

Stoic
I don't know much about supreme. What are his feats?

In the letters page Liefeld was asked the question of how well would Supreme of Image Comics hold up in a fight with the X-Men's Colossus, and he stated that "no man of steel could ever compare to Supreme" which was his way of stating that Supreme was written to be superior not only to Colossus, but to Superman as well.

He went on to co launch the title that had Supreme battle Gladiator, and again it stated on panel that Supreme was two times more powerful than Gladiator, which at that time, Gladiator was Superman of another universe.

Among Supreme's feats, there is one that sticks out in my memory, and was told in Supreme issue 1 vol.1. During an off panel battle, Supreme caused a whiteout effect to blanket the Earth, while battling a formidable opponent in deep space. Later on in the series he is seen fighting Image Comics version of Thanos who had these crazy tech shields that allowed for him to remain visible while actually being partially fazed into another dimension (these events take place in issues 4-6). Supreme manages to physically rip through this supposedly impenetrable shield, and crush the Thanos ripoff. However the strain of ripping through this barrier caused his flesh to melt off at a rate that surpassed his regenerative powers (this was a pretty decent willpower, and durability feat for Supreme).

Like I said in an earlier post, I don't believe that Superman, Thor, or Black Adam are two times more powerful than Gladiator. Supreme easily defeated Image Comics version of Thor who appeared to have the same powers as Marvel Comics Thor. This happened twice. In their second battle Supreme soundly defeats Images Thor, and goes on to claim his hammer as his own. Outside of blind loyalty to the characters on Team 1, I just can't see how they would win this. Attached to this is a scan of the Thanos clone.

Juntai
A) Crossovers dont count.
B) Beating rip offs don't count. Superman has defeated a ripoff of Galactus and Watcher in a panel each, in the same issue. He's also completely smashed several clones of Thor, etc.
C) Gladiator is no Superman.

JakeTheBank
Team 1 is obviously the correct answer.

country1000
Originally posted by Stoic
In the letters page Liefeld was asked the question of how well would Supreme of Image Comics hold up in a fight with the X-Men's Colossus, and he stated that "no man of steel could ever compare to Supreme" which was his way of stating that Supreme was written to be superior not only to Colossus, but to Superman as well.

He went on to co launch the title that had Supreme battle Gladiator, and again it stated on panel that Supreme was two times more powerful than Gladiator, which at that time, Gladiator was Superman of another universe.

Among Supreme's feats, there is one that sticks out in my memory, and was told in Supreme issue 1 vol.1. During an off panel battle, Supreme caused a whiteout effect to blanket the Earth, while battling a formidable opponent in deep space. Later on in the series he is seen fighting Image Comics version of Thanos who had these crazy tech shields that allowed for him to remain visible while actually being partially fazed into another dimension (these events take place in issues 4-6). Supreme manages to physically rip through this supposedly impenetrable shield, and crush the Thanos ripoff. However the strain of ripping through this barrier caused his flesh to melt off at a rate that surpassed his regenerative powers (this was a pretty decent willpower, and durability feat for Supreme).

Like I said in an earlier post, I don't believe that Superman, Thor, or Black Adam are two times more powerful than Gladiator. Supreme easily defeated Image Comics version of Thor who appeared to have the same powers as Marvel Comics Thor. This happened twice. In their second battle Supreme soundly defeats Images Thor, and goes on to claim his hammer as his own. Outside of blind loyalty to the characters on Team 1, I just can't see how they would win this. Attached to this is a scan of the Thanos clone. This will be overlooked stoic, it will kill some of them to know that supreme is far above superman and thor.

-Pr-
This will be overlooked stoic, it will kill some of them to know that supreme is far above superman and thor.

An interpretation of what one writer said isn't conclusive proof.

country1000
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 1 is obviously the correct answer. See what i mean.

country1000
An interpretation of what one writer said isn't conclusive proof. Image made it clear that supreme was far above superman, thor and even put him against a thanos like being. Supreme is a direct copy of pre-crisis superman all the way down to copies of krypto and super girl.

-Pr-
Image made it clear that supreme was far above superman, thor and even put him against a thanos like being. Supreme is a direct copy of pre-crisis superman all the way down to copies of krypto and super girl.

And yet as Juntai said:

Originally posted by Juntai
A) Crossovers dont count.
B) Beating rip offs don't count. Superman has defeated a ripoff of Galactus and Watcher in a panel each, in the same issue. He's also completely smashed several clones of Thor, etc.
C) Gladiator is no Superman.

You could take most high heralds and they have high feats that generally put them ahead of the curve.

Feats and fights are proof. Not writer statements (not primary ones anyway).

jalek moye
Especially a writer who doesn't even write the other characters normally.

A writer statment might be taken regarding a run he or she wrote but as a general thing? Unless it is clarification on something ambiguous they wrote in a comic I'd disregard it.

country1000
And yet as Juntai said:

You could take most high heralds and they have high feats that generally put them ahead of the curve.

Feats and fights are proof. Not writer statements (not primary ones anyway). I am not trying to be funny Pr, but i would be scared to ask someone like Juntai who would win between superman and Classic Beyonder.

-Pr-
I am not trying to be funny Pr, but i would be scared to ask someone like Juntai who would win between superman and Classic Beyonder.

I don't see why. And not because I can't guess your reasoning; I just don't agree with it.

Juntai
??

What I think of Beyonder vs Superman has no bearing on the fact that what I said was true.

carver9
Anybody thinking Superman is above or close to Supreme in power is...how can I say it...crazy. Supreme is insane in power and the fights that are being brought up involving Superman defeating Galactus level beings had circumstances involved (I'm pretty sure you are talking about an amped Darkseid). Supreme doesn't have low or medium showings, everything about the character is nothing but high showings.

Supreme could possibly solo this.

JakeTheBank
See what i mean.

If you want to get into a feat war contest between everyone present, feel free.

Sin I AM
??

What I think of Beyonder vs Superman has no bearing on the fact that what I said was true.

Im curious what do you think would happen?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Im curious what do you think would happen?

You already know the answer to that question.

Colossus-Big C
superman is the weakest here, team 2 obviously wins.

Juntai
Im curious what do you think would happen? Beyonder wouldn't register him as a threat.

ares834
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman is the weakest here, team 2 obviously wins.

Nah. In a pure slugfest, Thor should be.

Team 2 wins.

leonidas
Beyonder wouldn't register him as a threat.

keep it up my friend and you're gonna lose that fanboy rep. fanboy. ermm

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Anybody thinking Superman is above or close to Supreme in power is...how can I say it...crazy. Supreme is insane in power and the fights that are being brought up involving Superman defeating Galactus level beings had circumstances involved (I'm pretty sure you are talking about an amped Darkseid). Supreme doesn't have low or medium showings, everything about the character is nothing but high showings.

Supreme could possibly solo this.

I don't have a facepalm picture big enough to describe my reaction to this post.

Wang Henry VIII

leonidas
I don't have a facepalm picture big enough to describe my reaction to this post.

i love the supreme love. wonder how many have actually read his entire series.

supreme most CERTAINLY does not solo. 1on2 he gets destroyed.

JakeTheBank
This is effing gold.

Sr J-Bieb
i love the supreme love. wonder how many have actually read his entire series. I'll tell you who hasn't. Carver

-Pr-
i love the supreme love. wonder how many have actually read his entire series.

supreme most CERTAINLY does not solo. 1on2 he gets destroyed.

Maybe 1, 2 people i'd guess.

kgkg

Supreme could possibly solo this. Your in love with fake Supermen.

carver9

laughing out loud

I posted fts a while back proving my case.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

I posted fts a while back proving my case.

Link?

carver9
Link?

confused That was like a year ago. My talent in that thread has faded away because I don't know what thread it was. Just take my word for it...you know I never lie about things like this.

-Pr-
confused That was like a year ago. My talent in that thread has faded away because I don't know what thread it was. Just take my word for it...you know I never lie about things like this.

Sorry Carver, it's at the point now where I find it hard to believe anything you say.

Sr J-Bieb
confused That was like a year ago. My talent in that thread has faded away because I don't know what thread it was. Just take my word for it...you know I always lie about things like this. fixed

JakeTheBank

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/JeriTroll/LikeATroll.gif

CosmicComet

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/75509/stome-cold-stunners-the-rock-o.gif

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
fixed

laughing out loud f Yall.

CosmicComet
laughing out loud f Yall.

why me?

i was giving you a compliment.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
why me?

i was giving you a compliment.

Not you Cosmic. I can never say anything negative to my buddy...you are one of the most positive members on this site.

Sr J-Bieb
Not you Cosmic. I can never say anything negative to my buddy...you are one of the most positive members on this site. Am I up there?

Mindset
I think he's talking about me.

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Am I up there?

Lol.

Sr J-Bieb
Lol.

Lots of love to you too Carvy

CosmicComet
Not you Cosmic. I can never say anything negative to my buddy...you are one of the most positive members on this site.

it would take all my power to ko you with a stone cold stunner, so much so that i too would be ko'd, as I was trying to show.

much respect.

Mindset
Carver ignored me.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmbuzi93b51qbvx0xo1_400.gif

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Carver ignored me.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmbuzi93b51qbvx0xo1_400.gif

laughing

Sin I AM
Beyonder wouldn't register him as a threat.

oh thats what i figured....how anyone could think anything else is assinine

carver9
oh thats what i figured....how anyone could think anything else is assinine

He sent me a PM right after typing that telling me that it took everything in him to type those words. He stated going by fts, Superman is faster and stronger and should hit Beyonder a 1000 Times before he realized he was in a fight.

Juntai
He sent me a PM right after typing that telling me that it took everything in him to type those words. He stated going by fts, Superman is faster and stronger and should hit Beyonder a 1000 Times before he realized he was in a fight. Quit trolling, son.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by zeel
very good fight a long battle and a close fight prolly team one but not sure. BA can handle either on team one but who knows.

BA can handle Superman? This myth needs to die.

Sin I AM
He sent me a PM right after typing that telling me that it took everything in him to type those words. He stated going by fts, Superman is faster and stronger and should hit Beyonder a 1000 Times before he realized he was in a fight.

this gives me an idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.