Worldbreaker Hulk vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Worldbreaker Hulk thinks he just saw the JLA rape and kill Betty Ross. He also has the Power Gem.

The fight is in a closed arena, meaning, flight is a negligable advantage. (Arena is the size of a football field).

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
Batman (hey, you can't have a JLA without him)
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Plastic Man
Hawk Girl
Red Tornado

carver9
World Breaker Hulk loses...everyone on the field is to fast for him to touch. All of them wink out and snatch the gem at a Pico second and then circle the world 10 Times while Hulk is still appearing as a statue and then all of them combo to ko him while he still didn't get the chance to lift a pinky finger.

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9
World Breaker Hulk loses...everyone on the field is to fast for him to touch. All of them wink out and snatch the gem at a Pico second and then circle the world 10 Times while Hulk is still appearing as a statue and then all of them combo to ko him while he still didn't get the chance to lift a pinky finger.

Well played, Carver. cool

cdtm
Originally posted by keiththegreat

vs

Aquaman

I was going to give Hulk the win, until I noticed him.

Spite, JLA wins.

CosmicComet

well said carver.

Stoic

Did you read the OP? JLA gets dusted.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic

Classic Carver, always downplaying Hulk. ^_^

Batman-Prime

thumb up laughing you are cute^^

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic

He's a statue to all of them. It could be Wondergirl and this would still be spite. Speed kills.

Stoic
He's a statue to all of them. It could be Wondergirl and this would still be spite. Speed kills.

You mean like when he fought Gladiator in character?

Batman-Prime

Why so bitter?

abhilegend
Welcome to the dark side, carvey.evillaugh

-Pr-
...pr1983

iceman24567
LOL Jla stomps

Colossus-Big C
WBH wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Why so bitter?

You can add V&V Despero, HP Doomsday, and Darkseid to that team and the JLA still stomp without getting touched. Speed kills. mad

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
I was going to give Hulk the win, until I noticed him.

Spite, JLA wins.

Don't. Diss. Aquaman.

Batman-Prime
You can add V&V Despero, HP Doomsday, and Darkseid to that team and the JLA still stomp without getting touched. Speed kills. mad

Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter

Those are some chars who could individually take some wins from WBH, maybe except Flash, though he could evade Hulk for an long time. The others (even as a team and yes even with Batgod) would get stomped by Hulk. So even without Flash you have 4 Chars who are on Hulks level, that's the reason he loses here, not only because of speed.

carver9
Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter

Those are some chars who could individually take some wins from WBH, maybe except Flash, though he could evade Hulk for an long time. The others (even as a team and yes even with Batgod) would get stomped by Hulk. So even without Flash you have 4 Chars who are on Hulks level, that's the reason he loses here, not only because of speed.

I agree...Superman and Wonder Woman would stomp HP Doomsday, Hulk, and Despero as a team. Why are you replying to my post when I agree with you? The rest isnt needed.

Batman-Prime
I agree...Superman and Wonder Woman would stomp HP Doomsday, Hulk, and Despero as a team. Why are you replying to my post when I agree with you? The rest isnt needed.

You have a bad day ^^. And you know just black and white, from one extrema to the other big grin nevermind buddy^^.

carver9
You have a bad day ^^. And you know just black and white, from one extrema to the other big grin nevermind buddy^^.

Lol...I did have a bad day...just got through moving in my apt...I hate moving...too much work. Lol...so you can tell I'm being sarcastic huh? I better stop before Pr come in here and give me a warning.

-Pr-
Lol...I did have a bad day...just got through moving in my apt...I hate moving...too much work. Lol...so you can tell I'm being sarcastic huh? I better stop before Pr come in here and give me a warning.

I don't warn people for sarcasm. If I did, i'd have to ban myself.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't warn people for sarcasm. If I did, i'd have to ban myself.

Lol...I agree 100% with you. You are one of the most sarcastic mod/debator on this forum. I don't like being ignored either. My sarcasm was aimed towards you.

mad

-Pr-
Lol...I agree 100% with you. You are one of the most sarcastic mod/debator on this forum. I don't like being ignored either. My sarcasm was aimed towards you.

mad

http://i.imgur.com/NCAj4.gif

carver9
http://i.imgur.com/NCAj4.gif

laughing out loud

Batman-Prime

Yeah I hate that too. Sure everyone could, though we all know that deep inside of you, very very deep, you believe what you wrote stick out tongue .

bbrem123
but yea...wbh sh*t stomps

Prep-Man
JLA.

Newjak
I don't warn people for sarcasm. If I did, i'd have to ban myself. You should do it and be the first mod to ever ban themselves stick out tongue

carver9
Hulk stomps.

Placidity
Hulk stomps.

Isn't that what you say in every thread lol.

janus77
WBH wins easily.

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
Isn't that what you say in every thread lol.

No, I speak the truth and don't ignore CIS which gives Hulk that chance to potentially rip through this team. Once you learn to accept that you can't create how a character fight when on panel, this character fights completely different and you don't have one showing helping you with your debating fashion, only then will you see that Hulk wins this by being one of the most powerful bricks in comics right now.

Placidity
No, I speak the truth and don't ignore CIS which gives Hulk that chance to potentially rip through this team. Once you learn to accept that you can't create how a character fight when on panel, this character fights completely different and you don't have one showing helping you with your debating fashion, only then will you see that Hulk wins this by being one of the most powerful bricks in comics right now.

Yet you don't do the same for his opponents. And please don't say you do - PIS-off JLA with their highest feats (what you do for Hulk every time) would murder him.

carver9
Yet you don't do the same for his opponents. And please don't say you do - PIS-off JLA with their highest feats (what you do for Hulk every time) would murder him.

Do you not see the title? It say World Breaker Hulk which is the Hulk I am using. The same Hulk that recently destroyed the Dark Dimension with a single punch. The same Hulk that disintegrated some Heralds, an entire race of super human species, a planet and moons just by punching at someone. The same Hulk that OMNI blast had enough power to knock 4 high end characters off of him, wrecked states, etc, etc...

This Hulk would win this and I don't have to sprout out even half of the made up, off panel debating style that you all do, I can just post scans to back up my claim.

Placidity
Do you not see the title? It say World Breaker Hulk which is the Hulk I am using. The same Hulk that recently destroyed the Dark Dimension with a single punch. The same Hulk that disintegrated some Heralds, an entire race of super human species, a planet and moons just by punching at someone. The same Hulk that OMNI blast had enough power to knock 4 high end characters off of him, wrecked states, etc, etc...

This Hulk would win this and I don't have to sprout out even half of the made up, off panel debating style that you all do, I can just post scans to back up my claim.

Why do you always respond to arguments by just naming feats? I really don't get it.

carver9
Why do you always respond to arguments by just naming feats? I really don't get it.

Lol...because that's what I do...I have to put you in check. I'm about to start naming some more fts if you don't leave me alone.

Forget, let me go ahead and do it anyways. You are exhausting as hell big grin .

Bi Beast and Wendigo, two individual beings that have given Savage Hulk a run for his money and actually stalemated him a couple of times...they were amped by the wishing well and was a 1000 Times more powerful than their original, Savage Hulk stalemating selves. Well Hulk over powers them and punch their a** out of orbit taking a space ship with them.

This is. WWH, not even World Breaker. The JLA is screwed.

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/7815928_Incredible_Hulks_631_006.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/7815932_Incredible_Hulks_631_011.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/7815942_Incredible_Hulks_631_013.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/7815949_Incredible_Hulks_631_015.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/7815957_Incredible_Hulks_631_016.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/7815982_Incredible_Hulks_631_017.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/7815988_Incredible_Hulks_631_018.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/7815997_Incredible_Hulks_631_019.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/7816006_Incredible_Hulks_631_022.jpg

TheHulk
YAHOO!!! It's Good To Be Back!!! Anyway WB Hulk!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Prep-Man
JLA. at least when carver did it it was slightly humorous

JakeTheBank
Even a failed punch from WBH missing his intended target would likely have disastrous consequences in a closed arena. And that's without the Power Gem.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Even a failed punch from WBH missing his intended target would likely have disastrous consequences in a closed arena. And that's without the Power Gem.

WTF? Don't ask why I am saying this because you already know why. confused

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
YAHOO!!! It's Good To Be Back!!! Anyway WB Hulk!

Good to see you back buddy. I'm literally in my apt clapping.

Nietzschean
MM and AM combo TP attack ko's the WWH

carver9
Originally posted by Nietzschean
MM and AM combo TP attack ko's the WWH

TP didn't work on WWH, so I know for a FACT it isn't working on WBH. It didn't even slow WWH down.

Nietzschean
TP didn't work on WWH, so I know for a FACT it isn't working on WBH. It didn't even slow WWH down. pff.. that is pis and they didnt have someone of MM and AM caliber

who tp attacked the hulk?
i dont member

TheHulk
Even a failed punch from WBH missing his intended target would likely have disastrous consequences in a closed arena. And that's without the Power Gem. Nice Y2J Sig! big grin

TheHulk
pff.. that is pis and they didnt have someone of MM and AM caliber

who tp attacked the hulk?
i dont member PIS? *Spit* Below Average Excuse!

Who You Ask? Emma Frost And Prof X These 2 Define TP In Marvel

Nietzschean
PIS? *Spit* Below Average Excuse!

Who You Ask? Emma Frost And Prof X These 2 Define TP In Marvel I only recall Emma Frost keeping Xavier from using his TP powers on his team. I dont recall them tag teaming WWH.

Even if they had and WWH tanked it, it would be high end PIS since there is no explanation in Hulks powerset to allow him to shrug off such attacks. Rage only goes so far for a defense explanation.

and u are forgetting that MM has ripped into the mind of the spectre and AM has taken down a cosmic giant being. both beings minds are far beyond Hulk.

TheHulk
I only recall Emma Frost keeping Xavier from using his TP powers on his team. I dont recall them tag teaming WWH.

Even if they had and WWH tanked it, it would be high end PIS since there is no explanation in Hulks powerset to allow him to shrug off such attacks. Rage only goes so far for a defense explanation.

and u are forgetting that MM has ripped into the mind of the spectre and AM has taken down a cosmic giant being. both beings minds are far beyond Hulk. Oh Really High Resistance Is Not His Thing Since It Ain't In His Skill List? Just Like How It does Not Show How Hulk Could Switch To Other Forms Which Was A Torn In His Side For Years But Suddenly He Can But It's Not Stated In Any Bio.

No It Was Xavier Too Or At Least Xavier himself only

And You Don't Call MM TP Attack To SPECTRE! PIS?

carver9
I only recall Emma Frost keeping Xavier from using his TP powers on his team. I dont recall them tag teaming WWH.

and u are forgetting that MM has ripped into the mind of the spectre and AM has taken down a cosmic giant being. both beings minds are far beyond Hulk.

People use the word PIS to loosely around here. Hulk resisting two of the most powerful TP attacks in Marvel shows his capability. You calling it PIS doesn't take away from what happened. Strange tried to TP attack him as well and failed. Shield hired numerous of Telepaths as well and they were attacking him throughout the World War arc and he was shrugging them off while facing Earth heros. TP is the last thing that is stopping Hulk and it wad stated it does nothing to him.

Your claim has been thrown out the window.

JakeTheBank
WTF? Don't ask why I am saying this because you already know why. confused

You do realize what I'm saying here, correct?

WBH, even if he doesn't hit someone with a punch (which your mileage may vary depending on how much you want to cling to or ignore speed), the sheer force of his blows are catastrophic. Even if he, say, swings, and winds up hitting the ground or a wall, the end result won't be pretty.

And this is without the Power Gem augmenting him.

JakeTheBank
Nice Y2J Sig! big grin

Thanks lol

cdtm

No question about that.

Some of these characters are more than speedy enough to dodge by much more than a near miss, though. Flash and Martian Manhunter in particular could simply phase through his attacks, whether it's his fists, shockwave, or gamma radiation.

Hulk is a tough one to KO, but the JLA has him in exotic attacks. Flash's speed force tricks, Martian Manhunters various tricks (Like what he did to Ultraman, phasing parts of him directly into his body and overloading his mind). Even Aquaman has the seizure attack.

-Pr-

The irony in that post is astounding.

TP didn't work on WWH, so I know for a FACT it isn't working on WBH. It didn't even slow WWH down.

I don't think you understand what the word "fact" means.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm
No question about that.

Some of these characters are more than speedy enough to dodge by much more than a near miss, though. Flash and Martian Manhunter in particular could simply phase through his attacks, whether it's his fists, shockwave, or gamma radiation.

Hulk is a tough one to KO, but the JLA has him in exotic attacks. Flash's speed force tricks, Martian Manhunters various tricks (Like what he did to Ultraman, phasing parts of him directly into his body and overloading his mind). Even Aquaman has the seizure attack. anything the jla accomplish in the situation is in desperation after a few losses to the roster

Colossus-Big C
Even a failed punch from WBH missing his intended target would likely have disastrous consequences in a closed arena. And that's without the Power Gem. Each punch would be be repeated planet busting power, besides superman who can survive 1-3 planet busting+++ punches?? Regardless if he hits them or not.

if he connects, the person instanly dies IMO

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Each punch would be be repeated planet busting power, besides superman who can survive 1-3 planet busting+++ punches?? Regardless if he hits them or not.

if he connects, the person instanly dies IMO

I somewhat agree with this and I'm talking "without the gem". If his backlash of strength from his punches can destroy planets, there really isn't a telling what his true punches feel like.

Hulk doesn't need the gem.

carver9
You do realize what I'm saying here, correct?

WBH, even if he doesn't hit someone with a punch (which your mileage may vary depending on how much you want to cling to or ignore speed), the sheer force of his blows are catastrophic. Even if he, say, swings, and winds up hitting the ground or a wall, the end result won't be pretty.

And this is without the Power Gem augmenting him.

I agreed with you a long time ago. I said WTF because you rarely if ever vote for Hulk.

-Pr-
I agreed with you a long time ago. I said WTF because you rarely if ever vote for Hulk.

It's not his fault people make stupid threads with Hulk in them.

JakeTheBank
I vote for Hulk if I think he wins. Even if I don't think he wins, I still acknowledge his power level and capabilities.

Being completely honest, even if we do assume Hulk won't be able to ever tag any single member of the JLA, he really doesn't even need to try to hit them to do damage here. Really, it all depends on how much stock you want to place in WBH (w/PG)'s destructive power vs. the League's versatility and speed factor.

thumb up

carver9

The threads are not stupid...he just rarely vote for the character.

-Pr-
The threads are not stupid...he just rarely vote for the character.

He votes when he thinks he wins. Nothing wrong with that.

And yes, people have made some pretty stupid threads in the past.

JakeTheBank
WBHulk vs. Odin
Hulk vs. Galactus (Hulk is amped to Galactus' typical size)
Hulk vs. DC Earth
Spectre vs. Hulk

Those come to mind.

carver9
WBHulk vs. Odin
Hulk vs. Galactus (Hulk is amped to Galactus' typical size)
Hulk vs. DC Earth
Spectre vs. Hulk

Those come to mind.

Ok, I agree with this. Just forget it Jake because you know I wasn't talking about those threads.

JakeTheBank
Ok, I agree with this. Just forget it Jake because you know I wasn't talking about those threads.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/JeriTroll/Jeritroll3.png

carver9
Lol.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Placidity
* Flash takes Wonder Woman's lasso and ties it around WBH 99999999999999 trillion times in the first picosecond

* While doing this Flash steals all Hulks speed.

* Even though Hulk can no longer move due to the speeds steal and the lasso physical/mind rape, he gets extra mind rape from MM and AM.

* Plastic Man also wraps himself around Hulk as many times as he can while this all happens.

* After all this is done, the situation we have is a Hulk that is immobile and unable to resist any sort of attack. The following mutilate his face:

- Superman - smashes his head in with Hawkgirl's mace and heat visions his eyes continually.

- Wonder Woman - bashes his face in at speed

- Flash IMP's his head, and if WW has her sword, he uses it to stab him in the head 1 billion times a picosecond. If not, he uses Hawkgirl's Mace.

- MM - bashes his head at speed and martian visions his face.

- Green Lantern drills/blasts his already melting face and eyes, and into his brain.

- Plastic Man tells jokes that will drive him literally insane.

- Hulk won't have a head after the first minute.

I am waiting for Carver's response, although we all know he is just going to post some feats and feel like he just won the debate.

Mistress-Death
JLA stomp

TheHulk
My Few months Departure Has Made Jake Insane...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
JLA sh!tstomps

Fixed

DarkSaint85
Meh, Hulk supporters forgot to read the BFR is on.

Green Arrow uses the Phantom Zone arrow.

Flash dumps him in the Speed Force

WW commands him to calm down with her lasso.

Reddy BFRs him

Hal Jordan teleports him.

Also, Professor X didn't attack WWH, did he? All he did was scan his mind, then surrendered. I'd hardly call that a resistance feat for Hulk....

So in summary, all we have for your argument is 'Emma Frost'. And I'd put MM and Aquaman combined WAY above her...

And no, I don't count SHIELD's telepaths either...

the ninjak
Doesn't WBH have explosive energy erupting from his body at all times?

Making entangling and wrapping around him kinda a no go?

Arrows? Wouldn't they reflect off him?

quanchi112
JLA stomp Not. At. All.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Not. At. All.

quanchi112
Bricks have always been a challenge for the jla let alone this mother of all Hulks.

Mistress-Death
Not. At. All. lol like you're talking about, bfr 10/10

carver9
Hulk stomps.

carver9
* Flash takes Wonder Woman's lasso and ties it around WBH 99999999999999 trillion times in the first picosecond

* While doing this Flash steals all Hulks speed.

* Even though Hulk can no longer move due to the speeds steal and the lasso physical/mind rape, he gets extra mind rape from MM and AM.

* Plastic Man also wraps himself around Hulk as many times as he can while this all happens.

* After all this is done, the situation we have is a Hulk that is immobile and unable to resist any sort of attack. The following mutilate his face:

- Superman - smashes his head in with Hawkgirl's mace and heat visions his eyes continually.

- Wonder Woman - bashes his face in at speed

- Flash IMP's his head, and if WW has her sword, he uses it to stab him in the head 1 billion times a picosecond. If not, he uses Hawkgirl's Mace.

- MM - bashes his head at speed and martian visions his face.

- Green Lantern drills/blasts his already melting face and eyes, and into his brain.

- Plastic Man tells jokes that will drive him literally insane.

- Hulk won't have a head after the first minute.

I am waiting for Carver's response, although we all know he is just going to post some feats and feel like he just won the debate.

OMNI blast would prevent 90% of that from happening and Surfer could beat this team 10/10 by turning intangible and then creating black holes in their brains. It won't be a thing they can do about it. Don't you agree?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by the ninjak
Doesn't WBH have explosive energy erupting from his body at all times?

Making entangling and wrapping around him kinda a no go?

Arrows? Wouldn't they reflect off him?

Meh, haven't really seen the lasso being affected by explosive energy

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

So how is she getting the rope around him?

Batman-Prime
MM alone can take WBH if he uses his abilities smart^^

Tony Stark

roll eyes (sarcastic)

WBH destoys team

the ninjak

That much energy? Enough to blow up the planet?

The rope still relies on gravity and motion. She throws it. It wraps around stuff. But around WBH?

Whilst he is thunderclapping the crap out of the area. Jumping and Thunderclapping.

Just asking the rope has never been repelled before from force? Sounds iffy.

carver9

laughing out loud You are celebrating "April Fool" kind of early. The shockwave alone from a punch from Hulk would finish or damage the team and thats just one punch made on contact with an object. His actual punches...let's put it like this...have you ever played with puddy? If so, Hulk will have a lot of that on the ground to play with once this fight is done.

TheHulk
JLA Can't Do Sh*t Honestly

quanchi112
lol like you're talking about, bfr 10/10 Care to debate, mistress ?

DarkSaint85
So how is she getting the rope around him?

By having a guy who can outrun and outreact the Hulk wrap it around him?

Or having a Green Lantern magic up a pair of hands to do it? Or a durable flying brick like Superman do it?

Or MM takes it, goes intangible and invisible, flies right up to him, places it on him then goes tangible?

PillarofOsiris
Holy ****ing sh**. Silver Surfer beats this team 0/1,000 times, first of all. When was the last time he created a black hole in someone's brain btw?

On topic, the Hulk doesn't have a chance in hell here. The Flash can just grab the gem before the Hulk can even get 1,000th of a blink off. And then more than a couple of of these characters could solo him (i.e. Superman, MMH, WW, the Flash, etc).

carver9

Or having a Green Lantern magic up a pair of hands to do it? Or a durable flying brick like Superman do it?

Or MM takes it, goes intangible and invisible, flies right up to him, places it on him then goes tangible?

Flash gets hit by an OMNI blast and melt as soon as it touch him.

Superman fly into an OMNI attack and leave himself to an open punch from one of the strongest bricks in comics right now which would pretty much take him out of the fight.

Show me MM going intangible in an OMNI blast. He dies from the backlash of power then Hulk does one thunderclap and take the rest out.

Lol at a GL construct. Everyone and their grandmoma has broken them.

the ninjak

-He is exploding with insane kinetic energy!

-Same answer.

-Clever. How fast is MM anyways? WBH will be jumping and thunderclapping like crazy. Wrapping an intangible rope around a moving object isn't exactly an easy feat.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Holy ****ing sh**. Silver Surfer beats this team 0/1,000 times, first of all. When was the last time he created a black hole in someone's brain btw?

On topic, the Hulk doesn't have a chance in hell here. The Flash can just grab the gem before the Hulk can even get 1,000th of a blink off. And then more than a couple of of these characters could solo him (i.e. Superman, MMH, WW, the Flash, etc).

Why are people assuming that it is so easy to retrieve the Gem??? It would be clenched in his freaking hand. Flash ain't grabbing crap. Even better WBH should put it in his mouth, or even better swallow it.

DarkSaint85
-He is exploding with insane kinetic energy!

Which I am assuming travels at the speed of light. Flash has gone faster than that. Plus, isn't it a conscious effort? Or are we saying as soon as the bell sounds, the Hulk is instantaneously exploding with energy? From what I remember, it wasn't always on.

Even if its his 'natural' state, the Flash has gone faster than the EM spectrum, i.e. gamma waves.

'Faster than the speed of thought', for what its worth - he's generally up there with Superman in terms of speed, if there is a gap, its tiny. He has travel and reaction speeds, and has out reacted Superman's heat vision before.

Except the Flash can vibrate through matter, and energy. He's done it with Amazo before, and vibrated Amazo's brain through his head.

Also, in response to carver:

Yes, but I wasn't creating a shield - I was creating in effect, a giant pair of chopsticks to drape the lasso around the Hulk.

PillarofOsiris

Except the Flash can vibrate through matter, and energy. He's done it with Amazo before, and vibrated Amazo's brain through his head.

thanks for saving me the trouble of responding.

DarkSaint85
I'm not saying its a stomp in either ones favour. I'd have a split between the two.

carver9
I'm not saying its a stomp in either ones favour. I'd have a split between the two.

Let's say if Hulk punch Superman leading to a exploding that melted everyone and their grandmoma in the Dark Dimension. Who is surviving?

By the way, is CIS on?

Also, WBH is always surrounded in energy.

Also...Lobo was ripping through all of Kyle constructs like tissue paper.

the ninjak
Flash has knowledge of the gem? Martian Manhunter has knowledge of the gem?

And are we talking current feats for the two?

Does MM have X-ray vision? I know Superman does but WBH will unleash his rage straight away. Thunderclapping with such force throughout the entire enclosed arena. Like clenching a firecracker in your hand. Cept there is no outer boundary.

Supes won't be able to communicate to the team on time that there is a pulsating power source inside the already explosive power of WBH. Flash would be squashed in a second. MM will remain intangible throughout the destruction. And you guys think in that time one of them will take WW's lasso from her and perform some pair of chopsticks feat in that time?

Sever chaotic blasts would fill the entire arena.-
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Plastic Man
Hawk Girl
Red Tornado
Wonder Woman
Flash all get blasted very quickly.

Supes will survive. Along with MM will make it through. Footsteps that rocked the Eastern seaboard. Power to destroy the planet. People are arguing the lasso but I don't think the lasso will be an issue after the first 2 secs.

The power of WBH + Power Gem. A thunderclap in such an area or a complete rage burst should kill many of these JLAers.

Oh yeah and WBH upon unleashing is always bursting with chaotic kinetic energy.

PillarofOsiris

Does MM have X-ray vision?

Yes he does.

Good point about having fore-knowledge of the gem, and it would be good if the OP made it clear whether or not they know about it and what it does. If so, it gives them a big advantage. If not, it's a big disadvantage.

PillarofOsiris
Why does everyone assume the JLA gets 2 seconds before the Hulk thunderclaps? Is the Hulk going to open with a thundercap? Besides which, Superman, WW, the Flash, and arguably the GL don't need 2 seconds. So if Hulk is opening with his strongest attack, I guess WW, the Flash and Superman are doing theirs right off the bat too?

DarkSaint85
Also,, how would Red Tornado be taken out? Sure, the android shell would be destroyed...but that surely would just free the air elemental? I'm not sure how the Hulk would smash the air....

the ninjak
Yes he does.

Good point about having fore-knowledge of the gem, and it would be good if the OP made it clear whether or not they know about it and what it does. If so, it gives them a big advantage. If not, it's a big disadvantage.

Why would they?

1. OP never mentions it.
2. It's a whole other universe.
3. No prep.

Why does everyone assume the JLA gets 2 seconds before the Hulk thunderclaps? Is the Hulk going to open with a thundercap? Besides which, Superman, WW, the Flash, and arguably the GL don't need 2 seconds. So if Hulk is opening with his strongest attack, I guess WW, the Flash and Superman are doing theirs right off the bat too?
What they're gonna have a conversation first? Hulk is raging, the team see's a raging big green guy.

Also,, how would Red Tornado be taken out? Sure, the android shell would be destroyed...but that surely would just free the air elemental? I'm not sure how the Hulk would smash the air....
What's an air elemental going to do against such an unrelenting blast force?

DarkSaint85

MM always links them up at the speed of thought. What one of them knows, the others all khow. There's a reason why when fighting team wreckers, MM always goes down first....

I'm taking pre DCnU. Because some members haven't appeared yet, so am just taking a consistent point.

DarkSaint85
Why would they?

What's an air elemental going to do against such an unrelenting blast force?

Nothing, which is why I split the victories. Hulk can't harm MM and air; conversely, they cannot really harm the Hulk short of picking up WW's lasso.

PillarofOsiris

What they're gonna have a conversation first? Hulk is raging, the team see's a raging big green guy.

Have you ever seen the JLA fight with the MMH on their team?

carver9
Yes he does.

What don't you understand? Them flying up on Hulk will do nothing but cause them to feel dimensional destroying punches because they basically left themselves open by ramming into Hulks OMNI blast. All of these characters are physical fighters which isn't good for any of them. This isn't a fight for them to win.

the ninjak
So MM is going to relay information about the unknown big green guy to the team whilst he is thunder clapping for a win?

That there is a glowing energy source somewhere on his body and that maybe someone on the team should take it?

I'm not biased. I would like to see the team take this as much as the alternative. But can such a plan be achieved at the speed of a raging jumping thunderclap?

Then I agree more now with you Osiris this is more a 50/50 scenario. Instead of a group of super beings being caught in an exploding unbreakable bubble.

Batman-Prime
laughing out loud You are celebrating "April Fool" kind of early. The shockwave alone from a punch from Hulk would finish or damage the team and thats just one punch made on contact with an object. His actual punches...let's put it like this...have you ever played with puddy? If so, Hulk will have a lot of that on the ground to play with once this fight is done.

You should start to think before posting. Hulk does his schockwave, MM goes intangible through the earth with superseed and through WBH, on his way through he takes the PG from Hulk and well from this point on Hulk is finished. Flas could do it too, he would need a picosecond to move to Hulk vibrate through him and take the PG on his way, after it there is nothing Hulk could do. so yeah. MM and Flash could solo^^.

MM can read minds so he knows about the PG. Flash has all the time in the world as the OmnilaughingBlastlaughing Hulks newest uberpower, would do shit to both^^.

DarkSaint85
After Hulk omni blasts them all, it turns out to be a wish fulfillment scenario concocted by MM who has discovered his hearts.true desire. Satisfied his beloved Bettys killers are gone, the Hulk calms down, removing WBH from the battlefield in a self -BFR. MM, being phased into the ground out of harms way, is the last one standing.

JLA win.

the ninjak
After Hulk omni blasts them all, it turns out to be a wish fulfillment scenario concocted by MM who has discovered his hearts.true desire. Satisfied his beloved Bettys killers are gone, the Hulk calms down, removing WBH from the battlefield in a self -BFR. MM, being phased into the ground out of harms way, is the last one standing.

JLA win.

Unfortunately the death screams of Batman, Flash, Green Arrow, WW and I guess Hawkgirl result in such a strain on MM that he doesn't achieve such a concentrated mental strike on Hulk. Plus the sheer waves of a planet destroying blast in such a concentrated area wobble the waves in MM to cause a disruptive effect on his particle waves. stick out tongue

lol Im just making this up. Regardless JLAers will die.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wang Richard II
Of course you do! :-)

You imagine me French kissing a monkeys ass? Wow! at first I thought you were an in the closet masochist. But now I know you're into bestiality as well?

That's all kinds of psychological problems.

the ninjak
smh.

PillarofOsiris
A great point was made about MMH reading Hulk's mind and knowing about the PG. Superman is not getting taken out by a Thunderclap. Superman's durability feats are second to none as far as high herald level characters go. WW has some pretty bad ass ones too. MMH can go intangible. The Flash can outrun any shockwave, although in scenario, that ability is quite limited. But he can always IMP well before the Hulk can do ANYTHING. The MMH can use his telepathy to possible slow down the Hulk. The Flash can steal the gem (if that happens this fight is over FAST). The GL can shield the entire group from a shockwave. yes, I know there has been much made of lowballing his shields here, but don't discount the high end showings either. Even if Hulk busts through his shield with a shockwave, it will be enough to protect them all from at least one attack.

This is all assuming the Hulk goes right to his thunderclap in the first SECONDS, which, of his 9,000,000 showings, he's done how many times exactly? Literally, people are assuming: Bell rings to start fight, Hulk raises his arms for Thunderclap!

Regardless, before he could do it, the Flash would be vibrating through his brain. Most of the JLA'ers are so fast they can react before the Hulk can do ANYTHING.

Now, the PG does make this a good fight, without it, WBH is toast. But even if you assume this is a good fight, if you think WBH takes this 10/10, you're simply delusional, because there are many ways for the JLA to win this.

carver9
You should start to think before posting. Hulk does his schockwave, MM goes intangible through the earth with superseed and through WBH, on his way through he takes the PG from Hulk and well from this point on Hulk is finished. Flas could do it too, he would need a picosecond to move to Hulk vibrate through him and take the PG on his way, after it there is nothing Hulk could do. so yeah. MM and Flash could solo^^.

MM can read minds so he knows about the PG. Flash has all the time in the world as the OmnilaughingBlastlaughing Hulks newest uberpower, would do shit to both^^.

Then Hulk phase through the ground with Martian Manhunter and then grabs him and punch him to dust. I like playing the "making up sh**" game.

My entire debate is about WBH WITHOUT the gem. He doesn't need it.

Batman-Prime
Then Hulk phase through the ground with Martian Manhunter and then grabs him and punch him to dust. I like playing the "making up sh**" game.

My entire debate is about WBH WITHOUT the gem. He doesn't need it.

MM is faster and intangible, Hulk can do shit.

Without PG? You really like to play "making up BS", that's obvious now big grin.

-Pr-
Bricks have always been a challenge for the jla let alone this mother of all Hulks.

This isn't a comic.

OMNI blast would prevent 90% of that from happening and Surfer could beat this team 10/10 by turning intangible and then creating black holes in their brains. It won't be a thing they can do about it. Don't you agree?

No.

--

Also, I love that the JLA, that has defeated countless enemies more powerful than Hulk, is suddenly ineffectual against him for some reason.

carver9
MM is faster and intangible, Hulk can do shit.

Without PG? You really like to play "making up BS", that's obvious now big grin.

Hulk has hit intangible beings before. The fire that is generated from this match would damage MM.

Hulk doesn't need the gem. Why would he need the gem when Hulk powers already does everything the power gem does at a faster rate? Amping his strength...Hulk powers already does that at a higher rate. Increasing his durability...Hulk powers already does this at probably a faster rate. Hulk IS a power gem.

carver9
This isn't a comic.

No.

--

Also, I love that the JLA, that has defeated countless enemies more powerful than Hulk, is suddenly ineffectual against him for some reason.

You missed the point.

PillarofOsiris
Without the gem, Superman by himself gets the majority. So does the Flash. So does the MMH. So does WW. Without the gem, against this team, it's a horrific sh** stomp of epic proportions. With the gem it's at least interesting. To think he beats this team without the gem is simply jaw-dropping.

-Pr-
You missed the point.

You keep saying that, and you keep being wrong.

bbrem123
Without the gem, Superman by himself gets the majority. So does the Flash. So does the MMH. So does WW. Without the gem, against this team, it's a horrific sh** stomp of epic proportions. With the gem it's at least interesting. To think he beats this team without the gem is simply jaw-dropping.

To think these characters beat WBH one on one for the majority is jaw-dropping. Please let me know what make you come to this conclusion. Did you not read the resent arch with WBH. Cuz him not holding back sh*t stomps these characters individually. I can easily see why others think he can take out full teams as well.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by bbrem123
To think these characters beat WBH one on one for the majority is jaw-dropping. Please let me know what make you come to this conclusion. Did you not read the resent arch with WBH. Cuz him not holding back sh*t stomps these characters individually. I can easily see why others think he can take out full teams as well.

Please tell me how WBH hits the Flash before the Flash vibrates his brain out of his skull. And please don't use the old "you know how many people have hit the Flash in comics" argument.

Superman has better strength and durability feats than WBH, and yes, that's an absolute fact. Punching through dimensions, surviving a blast equivalent to 50 supernovas while weakened, lifting infinite weight, slowing down eternity, lifting the Spectre, I could go on forever.

The MMH has so many ways to bring down the Hulk....I'm assuming you've read a few DC comics though, and that I don't need to explain them to you, but if you need me to, I will.

Wonder Woman could use the godwave, well, if you think WBH could withstand that, I feel sorry for you. But that's admittedly a very extreme example when it comes to her (but hey, like I said earlier, everyone here thinks as soon as the bell rings to start the fight, the Hulk raises his arms to do a thunderclap. of course that's never allowed for DC characters). But by herself with just her lasso she's beaten more powerful enemies than WBH. By a lot. her lasso can do some insane things, sadly most people are pretty ignorant of the character.

Now, that's just a few examples, but yet people think WBH is going to beat this WHOLE TEAM AT ONCE. When they are going to be mentally coordinated thanks to the MMH, they are going to have a MASSIVE speed advantage that's going to make this fight over before the Hulk could even raise his arms, especially if the Flash steals his speed immediately. (again, not common, but more common that Hulk opening with a Thunderclap in the FIRST SECOND of a fight).

And like I said, the lowballing of Hal's shields has been hilarious here. If he had them up and for some reason, the team hasn't speed blitzed the Hulk to oblivion, the Thunderclap would destroy the shield, but would stop it enough to save the team at least for one attack. Then they see what they're up against and take the initiative.

Naija boy
smh...

carver9

We know your thoughts on Hulk...you don't have to express it.

carver9
Please tell me how WBH hits the Flash before the Flash vibrates his brain out of his skull. And please don't use the old "you know how many people have hit the Flash in comics" argument.

Superman has better strength and durability feats than WBH, and yes, that's an absolute fact. Punching through dimensions, surviving a blast equivalent to 50 supernovas while weakened, lifting infinite weight, slowing down eternity, lifting the Spectre, I could go on forever.

The MMH has so many ways to bring down the Hulk....I'm assuming you've read a few DC comics though, and that I don't need to explain them to you, but if you need me to, I will.

Wonder Woman could use the godwave, well, if you think WBH could withstand that, I feel sorry for you. But that's admittedly a very extreme example when it comes to her (but hey, like I said earlier, everyone here thinks as soon as the bell rings to start the fight, the Hulk raises his arms to do a thunderclap. of course that's never allowed for DC characters). But by herself with just her lasso she's beaten more powerful enemies than WBH. By a lot. her lasso can do some insane things, sadly most people are pretty ignorant of the character.

Now, that's just a few examples, but yet people think WBH is going to beat this WHOLE TEAM AT ONCE. When they are going to be mentally coordinated thanks to the MMH, they are going to have a MASSIVE speed advantage that's going to make this fight over before the Hulk could even raise his arms, especially if the Flash steals his speed immediately. (again, not common, but more common that Hulk opening with a Thunderclap in the FIRST SECOND of a fight).

And like I said, the lowballing of Hal's shields has been hilarious here. If he had them up and for some reason, the team hasn't speed blitzed the Hulk to oblivion, the Thunderclap would destroy the shield, but would stop it enough to save the team at least for one attack. Then they see what they're up against and take the initiative.

Lol...Savage Hulk alone share majority of the fts that you've named for each of these characters...WBH is leaps and bounds above Savage Hulk.

Brockalizer
World Breaker Hulk loses...everyone on the field is to fast for him to touch. All of them wink out and snatch the gem at a Pico second and then circle the world 10 Times while Hulk is still appearing as a statue and then all of them combo to ko him while he still didn't get the chance to lift a pinky finger. I think that you might be slightly overestimating the speed advantage. It's like you think that Hulk has never encountered a speedy adversary before. If what you say is true the Hulk would've appeared as a "statue" when fighting, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Thor, Sentry or any one of a number of top tiers or High Heralds that he has fought over the years. I'm not sayin that the Hulk wins for certain, but I don't see s shit stomp in JLA's future either.

Prep-Man
Flash has better reaction time than Surfer or Sentry. Easily.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I think that you might be slightly overestimating the speed advantage. It's like you think that Hulk has never encountered a speedy adversary before. If what you say is true the Hulk would've appeared as a "statue" when fighting, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Thor, Sentry or any one of a number of top tiers or High Heralds that he has fought over the years. I'm not sayin that the Hulk wins for certain, but I don't see s shit stomp in JLA's future either.

You're underestimating how powerful this team together is. Could this Hulk with PG beat the X-men? Sure. The Avengers? Most line ups, yeah. But not this JLA. There's too much firepower here. that doesn't take anything away from the Hulk at all, mind you.

Also, Thor, Gladiator and Sentry haven't shown me ANYTHING close to the Flash. The Flash could steal Hulk's speed and literally would turn him into a statue. Again, I'm not saying he necessarily WOULD do that, but then again, why are people claiming the bell rings and Hulk raises his arms to do a thunderclap?

Also, it's worth noting that I've rarely.... if ever... seen any of these characters do what I would call a speed blitz on the Hulk. If the SS started going max speed in a fight with the Hulk, I think he would be a statue. Yeah, the Sentry flew into him really fast (how fast isn't clear whatsoever), but he didn't immediately follow up with 2,000 punches, like the Flash COULD. And I've never seen anything stating Sentry is even 1/1,000th as fast as the Flash. The Surfer I could possibly believe, but has SS ever blitzed Hulk ? So really, yeah, he FOUGHT the Surfer, but saying because he fought the Surfer he can withstand a speed blitz doesn't make any sense, unless the Surfer USED A SPEED BLITZ ON HIM. Not only that but the Hulk never even beat the Surfer anyway, so whether he used a speed blitz on him or not, it wouldn't help the argument anyway (oh yeah, he did beat a non-power cosmic surfer...with help, but that's like me saying Superman and some other heroes together beat Hal Jordan without his ring and using that to say Supes beat Hal).

carver9
You're underestimating how powerful this team together is. Could this Hulk with PG beat the X-men? Sure. The Avengers? Most line ups, yeah. But not this JLA. There's too much firepower here. that doesn't take anything away from the Hulk at all, mind you.

Also, Thor, Gladiator and Sentry haven't shown me ANYTHING close to the Flash. The Flash could steal Hulk's speed and literally would turn him into a statue. Again, I'm not saying he necessarily WOULD do that, but then again, why are people claiming the bell rings and Hulk raises his arms to do a thunderclap?

Also, it's worth noting that I've rarely.... if ever... seen any of these characters do what I would call a speed blitz on the Hulk. If the SS started going max speed in a fight with the Hulk, I think he would be a statue. Yeah, the Sentry flew into him really fast (how fast isn't clear whatsoever), but he didn't immediately follow up with 2,000 punches, like the Flash COULD. And I've never seen anything stating Sentry is even 1/1,000th as fast as the Flash. The Surfer I could possibly believe, but has SS ever blitzed Hulk ? So really, yeah, he FOUGHT the Surfer, but saying because he fought the Surfer he can withstand a speed blitz doesn't make any sense, unless the Surfer USED A SPEED BLITZ ON HIM. Not only that but the Hulk never even beat the Surfer anyway, so whether he used a speed blitz on him or not, it wouldn't help the argument anyway (oh yeah, he did beat a non-power cosmic surfer...with help, but that's like me saying Superman and some other heroes together beat Hal Jordan without his ring and using that to say Supes beat Hal).

This argument that you are making, can you prove it with scans?

carver9
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I think that you might be slightly overestimating the speed advantage. It's like you think that Hulk has never encountered a speedy adversary before. If what you say is true the Hulk would've appeared as a "statue" when fighting, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Thor, Sentry or any one of a number of top tiers or High Heralds that he has fought over the years. I'm not sayin that the Hulk wins for certain, but I don't see s shit stomp in JLA's future either.

I was being sarcastic. I think WBh without the gem can win this.

Batman-Prime
^Never, not without the PG and even then. He would be one of the weaker beings the JLA faced and defeated^^.
This argument that you are making, can you prove it with scans?

99% of the time you never do this, so don't expect it from others. 90% of your "scans" are just empy promises never to be fullfilled, 9% prove exactly the opposite of YOUR argument and 1%, if we are generous, could, by a very long stretch of imagination be interpreted the way you do it... means wrong big grin.

PillarofOsiris
I was being sarcastic. I think WBh without the gem can win this.

If you think that, then no amount of scans will ever change your mind. I'd have better luck trying to prove that the Pope has magical powers to the Taliban.

Batman-Prime
If you think that, then no amount of scans will ever change your mind. I'd have better luck trying to prove that the Pope has magical powers to the Taliban.

http://kill-more-people.de/wp-content/thumb-cache/7216536e5b0122bf90b93ec4070d3442.JPG

OneDumbG0
Spite thread. WBH w/ PG wins 9/10. Flash would need to BFR him into the Speedforce or something equally as odd for that 1/10.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by keiththegreat

Don't undersell Batman, now:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29279/612558-1_super.png

(I'm joking obviously)

bbrem123
Lol...Savage Hulk alone share majority of the fts that you've named for each of these characters...WBH is leaps and bounds above Savage Hulk.
yea for real. WBH gets angry and disintegrates everybody in the area. Game over.

Batman-Prime
Don't undersell Batman, now:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29279/612558-1_super.png

(I'm joking obviously)

Actually, after that kick Hulk would spit out the PG and THEN go ko!

biscuits

OneDumbG0
^ I find it highly curious that this scan is different from other scans I've seen of the scene in question:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Batkick01.jpg

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ I find it highly curious that this scan is different from other scans I've seen of the scene in question:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Batkick01.jpg

If you lopok at the page number at the bottom, you can see that the one scan is just an summary of the end made from 2 pages^^.

OneDumbG0
^ More importantly, the narration boxes are different. At the moment of the kick's impact, one scan says, "The powerful kick is painfully driven into the Hulk. Achieving the desired result:"

The other scan says, "The powerful kick to the man-brute's solar plexus is more startling than painful, but it achieves the desired result: the breath cruelly driven from his lungs, the Hulk reflexively sucks in a fresh chestful of air --"

the ninjak
blink laughing Awesome Batkick! awesome scans.

psycho gundam
^ More importantly, the narration boxes are different. At the moment of the kick's impact, one scan says, "The powerful kick is painfully driven into the Hulk. Achieving the desired result:"

The other scan says, "The powerful kick to the man-brute's solar plexus is more startling than painful, but it achieves the desired result: the breath cruelly driven from his lungs, the Hulk reflexively sucks in a fresh chestful of air --" don't expect a reply

Batman-Prime

The other scan says, "The powerful kick to the man-brute's solar plexus is more startling than painful, but it achieves the desired result: the breath cruelly driven from his lungs, the Hulk reflexively sucks in a fresh chestful of air --"

Hmm, the with the first text is also in my TPB from 1991. Maybe the other one is from an exclusive online comic only?

vince_slice
Or it was edited.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by vince_slice
Or it was edited.

For the last reprint?

Brockalizer
^Never, not without the PG I want to try this from a different angle. I wanna focus on Flash rather than the rest of the team, because I honestly believe he is the only threat and that this particular Hulk with the PG would wipe his ass with the rest of the team. Again, just an opinion we can agree to dissagree on that point.
Anyways, here is my thought. Hulk and Banner were " playing nice with each other" at that time IIRC. Hulk would have access to Banners brain wouldn't he? Banner is definitely not ignorant of the PG's potential. Forum rules stipulate that the combatants have a general knowledge of each other. So wouldn't knowledge of the speed force,or at least a basic understading of what it is be classified as general knowledge? Armed with that knowledge combined with a preexisting knowledge of the PG's potential could Hulk access or at least manipulate the Speed Force himself? After all it is just another form of energy isn't it? Just a thought.

OneDumbG0
Hmm, the with the first text is also in my TPB from 1991. Maybe the other one is from an exclusive online comic only? The second is from a scan of the original 1981 edition. Considering the first scan was already clearly manipulated by whomever originally scanned it, I'd have to guess that the textboxes were also manipulated. If you look at the second narration textbox at the moment of impact you can see some rather lazy editing to cover up the footprint left by the larger original textbox:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Batkick01a.jpg

-Pr-
This thread is going to be closed soon if people don't stop going off-topic. You want to argue that WBH without the gem can beat the JLA? Do it in another thread, as this isn't the one for it.

Either way, thread will probably be closed soon (anyway). Hulk has a couple of unfair advantages, and while I don't see it being a stomp, it is weighed in his favour.

carver9
edit

-Pr-
edit

?

carver9
?

I posted something and read what you wrote so I deleted it. We posted a comment at the same time.

-Pr-
Yes, because five minutes apart is the same time. mmm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>