Mayan Calendar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone
Ello mates! Did the Mayan calender end roughly 7 months ago because of the leap year and because we are using the gregorian calender???

i apologize if its a duplicate thread, the search option isnt working for me

Omega Vision
Does it really matter?

Clone
oh great

yes it does to me

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Clone
oh great

yes it does to me
Why?

Clone
just to know

Stoic

Omega Vision

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You'd be hardpressed to find any credible authority on Mayan culture and history that actually thinks this. Um excuse me, but actually you'll find many credible experts on Mayan culture who know for a fact that it's true. For instance, I recently read the entire Wikipedia article on the Mayan civilization and watched a YouTube video about their doomsday predictions. Now that that's on my list of expertise, it's my professional Internet opinion that it's all true.

Omega Vision
LOL History Channel used to be good back in the early '00s before they focused everything on Truckers, Aliens, Conspiracy Theories, and Pawn Shops

Edit: I just looked at their schedule...I had no idea they've become so geared toward rednecks.

Colossus-Big C
What would you guys do if hard evidence came up later this year that the world will end?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
What would you guys do if hard evidence came up later this year that the world will end?

Exploit the knowledge for money rather than search for a way to prevent it.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Exploit the knowledge for money rather than search for a way to prevent it. Whats the point??

Also how would you feel about people saying i told you so repeatedly?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Whats the point??

Also how would you feel about people saying i told you so repeatedly? Not bad, cuz they'd all die too.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Not bad, cuz they'd all die too. lawl

Shakyamunison
Ello mates! Did the Mayan calender end roughly 7 months ago because of the leap year and because we are using the gregorian calender???

That kind of thinking never stops astrologers.

Lord Shadow Z

You're probably better off discussing this on a conspiracy site because it looks like the GDF trolls are already biting. They'll even follow you to the conspiracy section here so that's a no-go as well.

inimalist
when did "troll" become synonymous with "disagrees with me"?

RE: Blaxican
LSZ has been monstrously butthurt ever since he got smashed by like four different people simultaneously in the "can anyone defeat the US in a war" thread.

wasson66
i apologize if its a duplicate thread, the search option isnt working for mehttp://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

rudester
Originally posted by wasson66
i apologize if its a duplicate thread, the search option isnt working for mehttp://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

No. No!!! U've duplicated the thread, thanks a lot. U've wrecked it for everyone one, now we are all going to have to pay for your mistake... laughing Im just F* with you... lol

jaden101
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2012/04/black-hole-powered-planets-reach-speeds-matched-only-by-subatomic-particles.html

Something to freak out the Planet Nibiru idiots

jinXed by JaNx
global seed bank, bilderberg, rockefellers, Underground bases, Yeah...,somethings goin down.

alltoomany
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6-GFQqTkkg&feature=share

Darth Truculent
I think Trump fired the Mayan calendar keeper.

J/k - but in all seriousness, nothing is going to happen and all those people who spent hundreds of thousands of $ will be in a mountain of debt. Think the economy is bad now? Maybe that's when the collapse of America happens.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
I think Trump fired the Mayan calendar keeper.

J/k - but in all seriousness, nothing is going to happen and all those people who spent hundreds of thousands of $ will be in a mountain of debt. Think the economy is bad now? Maybe that's when the collapse of America happens.
I don't know anyone who has spent any money because of the Mayan Calendar.

Digi
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I don't know anyone who has spent any money because of the Mayan Calendar.

T-shirts and other apparel, TV "investigations" and advertisers who hawk their products during those shows. Astrology-esque future books, rag magazines that cater to the uneducated.

Anything with media attention has money exchanging hands.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Digi
T-shirts and other apparel, TV "investigations" and advertisers who hawk their products during those shows. Astrology-esque future books, rag magazines that cater to the uneducated.

Anything with media attention has money exchanging hands.

Ya, I even bought my wife a silver Mayan Calendar reckless, but I can't imagine someone buying enough of that kind of stuff to equal a mountain of debt. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.