Is Raz dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker
Serious posts only please.

Dave_97
i want to believe

Thoren
He was deported back to Iran, or Iraq, or Afghanistan

Barker
Who voted no?

silver_tears
Why didn't you make it multichoice? haermm

Thoren
The meister is gone. upb

Bigon
NO! weep Make him come back now! I can make it worth your while...

Barker
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/british-man-dies-after-madonna-stage-collapse-20090717-dn43.html

Isn't this Raz?

Thoren
NO.

Barker
Uh I'm pretty sure it is.

the ninjak
I think he's fricken dead goddammit! I want my All vs Forum!

Bring out the Voodoo practicioners. Zombie Raz can still sign the documents over and bring life back to this forum. Who cares if a Zombie Apocalypse eventuates!

I want my All vs Forum!

Ax3l
Who even cares anymore

Thoren
Originally posted by Barker
Uh I'm pretty sure it is. It said he was french, and that the guy was 53.

Barker
Raz was french.

Thoren
He was English

Barker
He was brown.

rudester
whos Raz??

Thoren
He's the all father

Barker
Originally posted by rudester
whos Raz??
upb

rudester
I never tire of your weird poohbear....

Thoren
He's unimpressed

Impediment
Raz is MIA.

I await his return since I, too, want my All Versus Forum.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Impediment
Raz is MIA.

I await his return since I, too, want my All Versus Forum. one day you'll be a mod.

silver_tears
haermm

Barker

Thoren
SARCASM

Barker
Raz and I go way back.

Thoren
To like 2005?

Barker
yes

Thoren
You got him sued, he doesn't like you.

Barker
Maybe that's why he left.

Thoren
Well now we know its your fault for nothing getting approved haermm

Barker
I ruined KMC jw00t

Thoren
you bastard

Barker
Sorry

Thoren
You're starting to sound like a chick. upb

Barker
costanza

Thoren
That one is starting to annoy me.

Barker
Do you know what it's from? haermm

or get it at all?

Thoren
Seinfeld.

And no.

Don't want to.

Barker
WTwE7xDZkPk

Thoren
I thought I said I didn't care? ermmnone

Barker
I want a page report on that clip on my desk by 5

Thoren
I'll get right on that.

Barker
I said 5.

Thoren
You didn't bimp til today.

Barker
Why should I have to bimp?

Thoren
Because I was the last one to post.

Barker
I didn't realize there was an etiquette.

Thoren
Well now you know.

Barker
Thanks, I will.

focus4chumps
he's not coming back.
i think its time to have the global mods fight to the death for the honor of de facto admin. my money's on backfire.

Barker
Need more votes, so

please respond

Thoren
I voted thrice.

Barker
You voted no

Thoren
shifty

0mega Spawn
mods in general have disappeared

Barker
More votes.

Wingsprint
Courtney Love is after everyone...

guy222
is raz back

The Rover
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
mods in general have disappeared

Where my mods at?

Digi
Raz isn't around anymore, and there's no indication he ever will be again.

We've collectively decided that if he does come back, we're asking for a deputy admin to make new mod appointees and manage the forums.

It's the only way KMC will avoid the slow decline - or at least stem the decline- that has been in evidence for at least a couple years now. Some new management, and some relevant forums to replace the ones that are dead now, and we might see some activity. No one's googling "Smallville" these days, for example, but something like a Hunger Games forum might get more hits. Many people still enjoy the forums, there's nothing obsolete about various sections, but the numbers are undoubtedly lower.

Otherwise, many of the mods are gone. A fair number still remain, but I suspect that the RP forums are what still tie a few to KMC at this point. Ush and Rexx run them for the most part, and while there's lots of stuff to do still, there's an end in sight to the storylines that have been going on. Once those end (2 years? Just guessing here) my guess is that there will be a sharp decline in any mod activity. I count myself among those who will likely "quit" at that point. I would've requested a demotion a long time ago if Raz were around, but I still do mod stuff because I have a reason to be here (RP, as mentioned).

Just FYI though, I'm waiting like 5 years once I'm gone from KMC, then coming back and banning everyone. Prepare.

uhuh

Scythe
Originally posted by Digi
Just FYI though, I'm waiting like 5 years once I'm gone from KMC, then coming back and banning everyone. Prepare.

uhuh

Awwwwww yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!

The Rover

We've collectively decided that if he does come back, we're asking for a deputy admin to make new mod appointees and manage the forums.

It's the only way KMC will avoid the slow decline - or at least stem the decline- that has been in evidence for at least a couple years now. Some new management, and some relevant forums to replace the ones that are dead now, and we might see some activity. No one's googling "Smallville" these days, for example, but something like a Hunger Games forum might get more hits. Many people still enjoy the forums, there's nothing obsolete about various sections, but the numbers are undoubtedly lower.

Otherwise, many of the mods are gone. A fair number still remain, but I suspect that the RP forums are what still tie a few to KMC at this point. Ush and Rexx run them for the most part, and while there's lots of stuff to do still, there's an end in sight to the storylines that have been going on. Once those end (2 years? Just guessing here) my guess is that there will be a sharp decline in any mod activity. I count myself among those who will likely "quit" at that point. I would've requested a demotion a long time ago if Raz were around, but I still do mod stuff because I have a reason to be here (RP, as mentioned).

uhuh

DRUNK WITH POWER!

It would have been nice of Raz to give UNLIMITED POWER to one of his minions before the Meister left us forever. :'(

NemeBro
Make Backfire a ****ing admin.

The Qun demands it.

Robtard
Raz is around, there's new adds, so he's likely doing something.

guy222

uhuh

not me digi peese

laughing out loud

i will b here as long as kmc thrives but once married i will leave for good

Impediment
I emailed Raz yesterday and inquired about his whereabouts.

dadudemon
And? Tell us the results.

Barker
df

Raz is alive.

Bardock42

I really think it should be me.

thornthorn
He changed my name haermm

Barker
I should be mod of the OTF

We can vote by acclamation if needed

Robtard
Originally posted by Barker
I should be mod of the OTF

We can vote by acclamation if needed

Thoren's two to possibly three times more capable for that job than you, sir.

Barker
Thoren's not eligible for the position though, him being a *** and all.

And he wouldn't allow my EF shitposting. haermm

thornthorn
I should be mod god excellent

Barker
Some *** down in the VG forums said he'd defile my queen, I need you to "take care of him" when you get your modly powers

I also need you to sticky the EF thread

Not that it's not already sticky amirite haermm

I'll get a few more orders for you when I think of them

thornthorn
You'll be made to post in the ef forum only 31

Barker
roface I can live with that

thornthorn
Great

Barker
Ok

thornthorn
jockey

Barker
Raz is here

thornthorn
Not anymore

Barker
df

Patient_Leech
Who exactly is Raz anyway? Did he put this site together? Was he god of KMC?

thornthorn
yeah, he's the admin of the site, and creator of us all.

Barker
From what I get some other guy created the forums as some star wars geekfest and Raz joined up and took over after the original guy lost interest

Then Raz moved the forum here to KMC sometime in 2001? srug And it's been here ever since

If you look up old threads by Raz you can see the really old members like unknownbountyhunter and Dim and stuff

thornthorn
Don't slander the all fathers name ermmad

Barker
I am the best

poster

in the world

thornthorn
Thanks for being on topic upb

Barker
~scarfaceupb~

thornthorn
no expression

Barker
wave

thornthorn
**** you

Barker
Stop being mean

thornthorn
sf

Barker
taft buys shitty games

thornthorn
He is that guy

Barker
I asked him to explain Dota 2 to me and he swore at me

thornthorn
I'd feel sorry for you but I don't care.

Barker
Will you play Left 4 Dead 2 with me?

thornthorn
Yes.

Barker
Get on Steam, I have a spare copy I'll gift to you

thornthorn
I'm right on top of that Rose

Barker
DO IT NOW

thornthorn
It says I have to download it.

I don't need useless junk on my computer

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by thornthorn
It says I have to download it.

I don't need useless junk on my computer

External hardrive

I'm drink by the way

Barker
this is an awful thread

thornthorn
Why did you make it

Grand-Moff-Gav
I met Raz in Essex the other week there...

Barker
L4D2 is only a 14 gig download on top of a bloated client

Come on T

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.