Odin vs Kronos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Kronos at his best vs

1. Classic Odin
2. Current Odin

Who wins in each of the above both at their best or peak and why?

JakeTheBank
Odin via being more powerful and whatnot.

golem370
I would think Kronos

The Merchant
Kronos is an abstract.

Horrificus
Originally posted by The Merchant
Kronos is an abstract. Kronos was on the same level as Zuras. He has not gained any extra power since turning into an enormous space cloud.

golem370
Kronos was their against Thanos/w IG so it would seem he would be more powerful then skyfathers.

zopzop
Kronos exhausted himself vs Dumb Drax and Moondragon. I don't see that happening to Odin.

Odin wins.

yaadaveyaa
odin hurts kronos without breaking a sweat

the Darkone
By feats Odin, implied power Kronos

Golgo13
Is this marvela kronos?

ozz81
Originally posted by Golgo13
Is this marvela kronos?

yeah marvels kronos..

Golgo13
Odin then.

roughrider
On paper Kronos would seem to have an edge, as abstracts traditionally are the next level up from Skyfather. But for feats...Odin has so many, while Kronos passively can create Drax over and over from death, but little else to speak of.

He's on the same level as Zuras? Where did that come from? Is Zuras even a full equal to Zeus?

zopzop
I wish I could find those scans of Kronos fighting Drax and Moondragon. I'd dispel that "abstract" or even "skyfather" myth real fast.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
I wish I could find those scans of Kronos fighting Drax and Moondragon. I'd dispel that "abstract" or even "skyfather" myth real fast.

Which was the more recent showing zop...Kronos vs Drax and Moondragon or the Infinity Gauntlet saga?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Which was the more recent showing zop...Kronos vs Drax and Monndragon or the Infinity Gauntlet saga?
The Drax/Moondragon incident happened during Infinity War I think.

TheLordofMurder
Did Drax/Moondragon use the Infinity Gems against Kronos?

zopzop
Nope.

TheLordofMurder

Ewww....horrible showing for Kronos then.

zopzop
Let me find the scans. I posted them on these boards months ago. I'll find them and link them back to this thread so you guys can see them in full context.

abhilegend
Its from Cosmic Powers unlimited 4.

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
I wish I could find those scans of Kronos fighting Drax and Moondragon. I'd dispel that "abstract" or even "skyfather" myth real fast. You shouldn't need to do that. Anybody that has been reading stories that include Kronos, should know that he has never shown the kind of power or position that would put him in Odin's league.

Horrificus
Originally posted by roughrider
On paper Kronos would seem to have an edge, as abstracts traditionally are the next level up from Skyfather. But for feats...Odin has so many, while Kronos passively can create Drax over and over from death, but little else to speak of.

He's on the same level as Zuras? Where did that come from? Is Zuras even a full equal to Zeus? That's my point. Zuras is not on the level of Zeus. He is the equivalent of a "skyfather" for the Eternals, without the diivnity of a traditional "skyfather". As was on the same level as Zuras when he left for Titan.
When he was destroyed, he "became one with time and the universe", but has not shown that he is in control of either. It has shown, however, that he has an enhanced awareness because of this. Any claims beyond that are simply not founded.
He may have been present among abstracts in the past, but so have MANY other low-level characters, so that is not proof that he is one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.