Danzo vs Kisame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheAuraAngel
No Koto-something something.

Fight takes place at the ruins of Marineford.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110213062107/onepiece/images/thumb/b/b8/Marineford_destruction.jpg/811px-Marineford_destruction.jpg

NemeBro
Mmm, Kisame certainly holds a not small advantage in Taijutsu and raw power and stamina, whereas Danzo has intelligence and ample amounts of hax.

Kisame would need to outlast Danzo, and while he has the stamina for it, Danzo could possibly dispatch him before that happens.

I am leaning slightly towards Danzo, as long as he keeps from getting caught in the water ball of dewm.

Q99
I say Kisame- his sword can eat up wind attacks pretty good, and stamina is something Kisame's got.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
I say Kisame- his sword can eat up wind attacks pretty good Que?

Q99
Samehada'll eat their chakra ^^ It's only fire that bothers it.

NemeBro
I can't recall Samehade actually doing that to projectile attacks after they have already been created admittedly.

Q99
It cut Itachi's fireball in half, it just hurt to do so.

NemeBro
Huh, weird, I forgot all about that.

Neat.

Q99
Yea, that's part of what makes it so great, most chakra-based ranged attacks are gonna be stopped by it.

Damborgson
Leaning towards Danzo. I dont see Kisame outlasting Danzo's Izanagi.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Damborgson
Leaning towards Danzo. I dont see Kisame outlasting Danzo's Izanagi. kisame would indeed endure all of danzou's attacks.

Samahada also sapped the chackra out of killerbee's thrown sword after he used chackra induction on it to make it sharper, Same should happen against air blades and air bullets, right?

The clincher is the fact that kisame drains chackra with each shave, so if he plays around a bit it still takes time off of danzou's technique. If he is killed by Samahada he is revived with less chackra and thus less time to res himself

Bentley
Kisame is weaksauce, he get's punked.

psycho gundam
concession accepted

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
kisame would indeed endure all of danzou's attacks.

Samahada also sapped the chackra out of killerbee's thrown sword after he used chackra induction on it to make it sharper, Same should happen against air blades and air bullets, right?

The clincher is the fact that kisame drains chackra with each shave, so if he plays around a bit it still takes time off of danzou's technique. If he is killed by Samahada he is revived with less chackra and thus less time to res himself Danzo's Izanagi would allow him to escape Samehadas attacks's negatives effects right? (limited time I know) So no chakra loss. He could place the curse mark he put on Sasuke on Kisame if it got in close. Which he probably would once he saw that his air bullets were being absorbed by the blade. He touches Kisame right before getting cut in two, then when he comes back Kisame is unable to move and he lops his head off with the wind blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.