The Beast runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cryo
The Beast ( Kung Fu Hustle) must fight the following people in the listed order. He gets an hour rest between each fight, and is fully rested/healed between each fight.

http://www.abload.de/img/thebeastvye80.jpg

Nomak (Blade 2)
Agent Smith (Matrix 1) * this isn't super Smith, body switching off
Viktor (Underworld)
Michael (Underworld)
Deadpool (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)
Yulaw (The One)
Juggernaut (X-Men 3)
Green Goblin (Spiderman 1)
Spiderman (Spiderman Trilogy)
Venom (Spiderman 3)
Hulk (The Incredible Hulk '08)

How well does he fare against each of the following combatants? If he doesn't clear, who stops him?

Robtard
Nomak (Blade 2) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Agent Smith (Matrix 1) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Viktor (Underworld) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Michael (Underworld) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Deadpool (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Yulaw (The One) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Juggernaut (X-Men 3) -Could be a draw, Jugg can't touch him, not sure he can hurt Jugg enough
Green Goblin (Spiderman 1) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Spiderman (Spiderman Trilogy) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Venom (Spiderman 3) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Hulk (The Incredible Hulk '08) -Could be a draw, Hulk can't touch him, not sure he can hurt Hulk enough

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Robtard
Nomak (Blade 2) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Agent Smith (Matrix 1) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Viktor (Underworld) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Michael (Underworld) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Deadpool (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Yulaw (The One) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Juggernaut (X-Men 3) -Could be a draw, Jugg can't touch him, not sure he can hurt Jugg enough
Green Goblin (Spiderman 1) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Spiderman (Spiderman Trilogy) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Venom (Spiderman 3) -Punches in face via speed-blitz
Hulk (The Incredible Hulk '08) -Could be a draw, Hulk can't touch him, not sure he can hurt Hulk enough pretty accurate

marwash22
list is out of order. Juggy should be 9th.

Placidity
I don't remember the film that well, but the Beast can speed blitz?

By speed blitz, I don't mean just striking really fast, I mean actually moving around superspeed.

Anyway... he beats all of them up to:

* Juggernaut - Durability Unknown, but he can't hurt him once he starts running.

* Green Goblin - would the bombs hurt Beast? Even if they did, I see him putting Goblin down quick once it gets close range.

* Spider-man - Webbing a problem?

* Venom - Webbing a problem?

* Hulk - Don't know.

If Beast doesn't have said superspeed (again not striking speed), he would have probably have problems with Venom if not Spidey.

dadudemon
Here are some youtube vids of Beasts best feats:

Here he is beating down two Kung Fu masters, at once.

a7iSVSrgzkw

And here he is getting beat down by the "new" generation Kung Fu "messiah."

kOMP58-DILA

Here's my assessment:

1. Nomak dies easily.

2. Agent Smith Prolly dies. It is hard to say because it seems like Beast does stuff that is similar to the super speed of Matrix. But, going by feats, Beasts over the top "busting through concrete" occurs more regularly so I give it to beast.

3. Viktor is prolly the easiest kill on this list.

4. Michael is harder to kill (I assume a more mature Michael that fought William) so I would say Beast still wins this easily.

5. Unknown if the upgraded version of Deadpool can be killed. If we assume adamanitum parts and Cyclops' optic blast, he loses easily against Weapn XI Deadpool.

6. Yulaw. Good matchup, here. However, Beast is far more durable so Beast wins. I would say that Beast and Yulaw's speed are similar. Beast is about twice to four times as strong.

7. Juggernaut has no weaknesses (the deleted scene does not count unless the OP says it does). Therefore, Juggernaut wins. When Best gets knocked through walls...he gets scraped up. When Juggernaut goes through walls, absolutely nothing happens to him. Juggernaut's feats are very limited but he's not going to lose at all to Best due to his durability.

8. Green Goblin is raped. Not near as easy a victory as Viktor is, though...

9. Venom has only one on-screen weakness: loud sound. Not sure how Beast can defeat him as that was the only weakness shown. If we add weaknesses to Venom (physical ones) then we are committing a limits fallacy: assumptions without a base. We cannot determine who wins because we do not have a clue on Venom's physical limitations. I vote we strike Venom from any vs. matches until we get more screen feats.

10. Hulk is a good matchup. Beast is not as strong as Hulk (2008 version) but he's strong enough to harm Hulk without much trouble. Due to this....Hulk loses 10 out of 10 times. Now...if this was Ang Lee's Hulk, it would be the other way around.

the ninjak
Nomak-
Not fast enough. Beast will punch the crap out of him but Nomak will just keep healing. sooner or later The Beast will resort to impaling him with weaponry which will hurt Nomak long enough for Beast to finish him that or Beast could possibly just punch his head off.

Agent Smith (Matrix 1) * this isn't super Smith, body switching off-
Smith may have had concentrated speed feats but he wasn't a speedblitzer. He could dodge quick and punch quick but not run. Smith simply gets beat down.

Viktor-
He's screwed. Not fast enough. And strength won't matter here.

Michael-
Underworld speed feats are awkward. Selene jumped through trees but sometimes the vamps and Michael just seemed to appear behind their opponents. Yet slow dudes could still shoot or punch them regardless so the Beast is gonna pummel him down. Michael's recent grenade to the chest feat in Awakening does him no favors either.

Deadpool-
Which one. Pre Weapon X might be a problem but Beast caught a bullet! And that's better than receiving a stab wound from DPs katanas. WeaXDP stands a good chance.

Yulaw-
Yulaw had good feats and crappy feats. Maybe he slowed down to humor himself at times. But Beast is stronger.

Juggernaut-
Juggs will be fine. But won't touch the Beast. Stalemate.

Green Goblin-
Osborne enters from the air on his glider and releases a few pumpkin bombs.....Beast turns into a skeleton.

Spiderman-
Parker may be able to watch the wings on a fly flap but his body doesn't move as fast. He can only jump so high as well. This fight depends on wether the Beast just runs in punching. But then again Parker can just blast web in front of himself then jump and gain the high ground. The Beast's Toad Stance was too slow. Parker has a chance but I don't see the webbing containing the Beast if GG could tear them apart. IDK.

Venom-
No feats who cares/

Hulk-
Recent Hulk would have trouble but would eventually just get mad enough to win.

Placidity
Venom is basically Spider-man Upgraded to a point where Spider-man's blows don't really faze him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Placidity
Venom is basically Spider-man Upgraded to a point where Spider-man's blows don't really faze him.

I wonder if the Old Lady Landlord could scream the symbiote death?

dadudemon
Originally posted by the ninjak
I wonder if the Old Lady Landlord could scream the symbiote death?

Not to death...but it would cause it to spaz.

Nephthys
'Do they make these for men?' Lol, ****ing badass.

marwash22
if she amp'd it with that bell thing like in the movie, she'd do damage.

dynamix
haha...Beast was a BEAST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.