Kakashi and Guy vs The Kage Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Tsunade is the Hokage so naturally she's stronger than either of these two individually, but can she take them both at the same time?

This Gauntlet was created when I thought of how the Kages just seemed to be on a completely other level to the ninja under them. So since these two are probably the strongest jonin we've seen I made this as a test.

1. Tsunade

2. Danzo

3. Gaara

4. Mei

5. A (Raikage)

6. Onoki

They recieve full healing and rest between fights.

The placements were cobbled together from the recent Aura Question Time.

TheAuraAngel
A and Onoki will present problems more than the others....

I think they can clear it.

pCLIg6WT7zM

Edit: Post 20,000 in the anime vs. awesome

Demonic Phoenix
They beat Tsunade, obviously.

Don't see them getting past Danzou and his Izanagi to be honest, never mind Kotoamatsukami. Kakashi's Kamui could possibly end Danzou, but if Izanagi can negate its effects, the best Kakashi can do is to tell Gai how Izanagi works and devise a possible counter.

That said, if they do beat Danzou, they get to Onoki, assuming Gai with 7 Gates can put down A, and then they lose.

NemeBro
Frankly I think either one of them could solo Tsunade.

Danzo will provide problems, but Gai and Kakashi working in tandem should be able to outlast him and deal with him IMO.

Gaara is powerful, but Afternoon Tiger would rightly **** his world up.

Mei is harder because of her AOE attacks that could kill them if they so much as enter their proximity, but she doesn't really have a defense against Kamui.

A is their biggest challenge, due to his power backed up by speed and durability they will have trouble dealing with him without using bigger, higher chakra attacks, but Afternoon Tiger should do it.

They stop hard at Onoki though.

marwash22
think the list is out of order. Danzou should probably be 4th. I think i get why you placed him in the spot, but i personally have him being stronger than Mei and Gaara... he got beaten by a broken Sasuke. Let's be honest, he never stood a chance.

Bentley
They take it to Onoki.

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, Danzou is a greater challenge to them than anyone barring Onoki, thanks to Izanagi and Kotoamatsukami. Doubt Kakashi would outlast Danzou, but Gai would if he does not use his Gates.
However, Kotoamatsukami could easily screw their shit up.

Nephthys
Huh. I did not think these guys were held in this high regard. I doubt they could solo Tsunade, Nemebro. Her regen means she could probably kill one of them at least in a one on one duel.

The order comes from what you guys put them in in the Naruto thread. Most people put Gaara and Mei above Danzo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.