report help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bignatebig
Guys, Help! I have a report on Ra (sun god) due in three days. Anyone know a good place to get a report like that?

Thoren
Plagiarism is frowned upon.

Ax3l
You research and figure out your ****ing self.

Mr. Rhythmic
It's called "writing it." If I had to spend sleepless nights working on bullshit statistics papers, I'm sure as hell not helping you cheat just because you didn't do it.

Dave_97
I want a pony.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Thoren
Plagiarism is frowned upon.

It is not plagiarism if he asks or pays for it.

If he pays someone to write his paper, then he has hired someone to do a job. Plagiarism is:

"the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work, as by not crediting the author"

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagiarism

If you pay someone to write your work, that is certainly fraud, but it is not plagiarism because the person authorized it and even asked for compensation before the agreement was made.

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
It's called "writing it." If I had to spend sleepless nights working on bullshit statistics papers, I'm sure as hell not helping you cheat just because you didn't do it.

SWEET!

You are a stats major? Man, I have a question for you, later. I'll PM it to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.