Plutonian vs Solar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7476/irr29001.jpg

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/4052/drsolar5peterwattscps00.jpg

The self proclaimed God of Energy "Solar", takes on the Celestial Psionic Powerhouse known as Plutonian.

Utrigita
Solar imo.

jalek moye
What are current Solar's feats?

carver9
Aren't they basically the same character?

dmills
Tony is powerful, but let's not go to crazy here.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
Tony is powerful, but let's not go to crazy here.

Lol...like your Sig.

"Id"
Originally posted by carver9
Aren't they basically the same character?
No.

"Id"
Originally posted by jalek moye
What are current Solar's feats?

So far their have been 4 Solars.
Raymond Solar (Gold Key)
Phil Seleski (Valiant)
Seleski Twins (Acclaim)
Phillip Solar (Dark Horse)

This match is between Dark Horse's Solar and Plutonian.
You can catch some of its feats in the very last page.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=463356&pagenumber=6

dmills
Oh ok my bad. There's only one Solar in my mind and that's Phil Seleski smile

"Id"
Showdown of the century.

This is the Manny vs Floyd of comic book versus battles.

"Id"
Why must this awesome topic go ignored?

Galan I summon you!

Prep-Man
Originally posted by "Id"
Why must this awesome topic go ignored?

Galan I summon you!

Horrificus
Right now, Solar would probably win. Plutonian has the abilities and potential to win, but he is still evolving and learning to use them as they can be used.

If the final books show that Tony has mastered all of the horribly powerful abilities at his disposal, he would win this fight.

IMHO.

Galan007
As of now, Solar would undoubtedly win.

I see him manipulating the energies of Plutonian, and/or shunting said energies to another dimension (as he's done to several baddies.) The only way I see the Plutonian *possibly* being on par with Solar is if he were able to attain the pinnacle of his theoretical power levels--but as it is, Solar is WELL above him. Heck, most of the villains Solar has toyed with throughout his series would be able to best the Plutonian as well--they were each VERY adept matter manipulators in their own right. /shrug

...I love the Plutonian, but imo Solar is what he wants to be when he grows up.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Galan007
As of now, Solar would undoubtedly win.

I see him manipulating the energies of Plutonian, and/or shunting said energies to another dimension (as he's done to several baddies.) The only way I see the Plutonian *possibly* being on par with Solar is if he were able to attain the pinnacle of his theoretical power levels--but as it is, Solar is WELL above him. Heck, most of the villains Solar has toyed with throughout his series would be able to best the Plutonian as well--they were each VERY adept matter manipulators in their own right. /shrug

...I love the Plutonian, but imo Solar is what he wants to be when he grows up. Yeah. We have to wait and see if Plutonian ever masters his "toolbox". Using them to perform little tricks and murders won't cut it here.

The Time-Play, Quantum Entanglement, Probability Control, Intangibility and ability to negate laws of physics are all pretty serious if he can properly weaponize them in the last books.

"Id"
Damn he just downloaded everything Bette, Qubit, and Modeus knowledge.

Not only did he gain a huge I.Q. bump, he can now tap into the forces of Gravity, and Dark Matter like Bette.

Dat chit is insane.

abhilegend
Solar.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by "Id"
Damn he just downloaded everything Bette, Qubit, and Modeus knowledge.

Not only did he gain a huge I.Q. bump, he can now tap into the forces of Gravity, and Dark Matter like Bette.

Dat chit is insane.

Wait, who did?

Galan007
^ Plutonian.

Endless Mike
I've got to read that comic eventually. Also Dark Horse Solar.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I've got to read that comic eventually. Also Dark Horse Solar. Yeah, Plutonian has become far more than just a Superman-lite, but he'd still get beaten badly by Solar as of now. However, he (Plutonian) still has one more issue to pull off something uber, so he's still got a chance...

Endless Mike
You mean the comic is almost over?

Galan007
Yep. Irredeemable is set to end at issue #37, and Incorruptible is set to end at issue #30--both are slated for release on May 30th.

Endless Mike
Eh, too bad

Horrificus
Perhaps the series shall be redeemed.

"Id"
Go!

Galan007
Still Solar.

Tony began tapping into the esotericness of his powerset during the last few issues of the series, but I believe Solar was ultimately the more impressive energy manipulator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.