Worldbreaker Hulk vs Council of Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistress-Death
No bfr

Can the Reeds with no prep take down the Skyfather

No bfr

Who wins

TheHulk
Hulk A Skyfather? Lol And Yes Hulk Smash

the ninjak
A few of those Reeds had Infinity Gauntlets. But obviously couldn't use them very well considering Celestials murdered most of them.

Regardless they were Celestials. And Reeds aren't Thanos or Adam Warlock.

PillarofOsiris
He's a skyfather now? How can you even argue with people this delusional?

janus77
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
No bfr

Can the Reeds with no prep take down the Skyfather

No bfr

Who wins
No prep?
ThunderClap and WBH ftw!

PillarofOsiris
When one of Tony Stark's satelittes comepletely drains Odin, then we can call WBH a skyfather.

the ninjak
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
When one of Tony Stark's satelittes comepletely drains Odin, then we can call WBH a skyfather.

WBH wanted to be stopped. His rage was overtaking him......geez it's the Void argument all over again.

PillarofOsiris
No, he just didn't move. You can make yourself susceptible to being drained. If Thor WANTED to be drained, could he "let" the satelittes do it? Besides, we already know Hulk can be drained via NUMEROUS examples. Besides which, should we go into the 1,000 times people have taken him down with gas?

quanchi112
No, he just didn't move. You can make yourself susceptible to being drained. If Thor WANTED to be drained, could he "let" the satelittes do it? Besides, we already know Hulk can be drained via NUMEROUS examples. Besides which, should we go into the 1,000 times people have taken him down with gas? It's a plot device just because the Surfer can and has been drained this doesn't take away from him as a character. Mordru has been drained before. LOL.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's a plot device just because the Surfer can and has been drained this doesn't take away from him as a character. Mordru has been drained before. LOL.

You seem to have a hard time following logic. I was using as an argument he's not a skyfather, not a herald. Can Odin be drained? Then you would following my argument.

Naija boy
I wasnt gonna reply this foolishness initially but jeez talk about lack of reading comprehension. World Breaker Hulk and Thor firstly are not synoymous so get that usseless ill thought out example out of here. Secondly as has been subsequently displayed in the rest of paks run on the Hulk, the level to which Hulk lets himself go or holds back certainly affects the level to which be drained as it determines the level of energy he is outputting at any given time. WBH at the end of WWH was attempting to reign in his energy when Tonys satellites hit him hence he did in that sense allow himself to be drained. Conversely, against Armcheddon this was not the case and draining failed woefully. Pretending like Hulk had nothing to do with it and attempting to use it as some sort of low feat is nothing more than deliberate hate inspired ignorance of the comics. Hulk is fictional, stop getting your panties in a twist. Its unbecoming.

Anyways, WBH isnt a skyfather but more of a trans level brick. With Prep council of reeds would wreck him. Without it theyd get beaten

PillarofOsiris
Talk about reading things into something that aren't there.

quanchi112
You seem to have a hard time following logic. I was using as an argument he's not a skyfather, not a herald. Can Odin be drained? Then you would following my argument. There is nothing to suggest you can't drain a skyfather or certain level of being of their power. It's foolish to even suggest something like this. Just keep making up random stuff because you don't like the Hulk.

Naija boy
Talk about reading

Trying this first next time. It will help out alot.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by quanchi112
There is nothing to suggest you can't drain a skyfather or certain level of being of their power. It's foolish to even suggest something like this. Just keep making up random stuff because you don't like the Hulk.

Again, you miss the point, but that's ok.

the ninjak
Talk about reading things into something that aren't there.

WBH was overwhelmed by the fact that his own Battleborn where involved in the rage that led him to invading the Earth in revenge against the Illuminati. It overcame him and once the WBH effect took effect he knew he may not have been able to stop it. Even though he knew deep down he didn't want to destroy the Earth.

Tony simply supplied the slap to the face needed to quell the overwhelmed Hulk. By using a satellite the destroyed a SuperSkrull with the combined power of Reed,Xavier,Stark,BlackBolt,Namor and Strange.

Hulk is based upon thought, his will wished to be stopped therefore the satellite stopped him.

I'm not involving myself with levelling WBH as a Skyfather that's just .....silly.

PillarofOsiris
That's a LOT of supposition. I never saw any of that stated in the comic, unless I was reading the abridged version.

All I am saying is that WBH can be drained. Really, that's all I'm saying and I can't believe anyone can even argue against it.

Naija boy
^Of course he can be drained. However, drainage attempts have varying levels of effectiveness in relation to his state of mind. You see this if u read all WBH appearances in which draining was effective at one point and ineffective at another in relation to his differing mindsets. Question is have you read his subsequent appearances in paks run on incredible hulks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.