Iraqi Youth Being Targeted for Wearing "Emo" Clothing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inimalist
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/03/12/at-least-14-youths-stoned-to-death-in-iraq-for-wearing-western-style-emo-clothes/

Shakyamunison
Ok, time to bring back the tanks and kill more people.

Sarcasm

Omega Vision
Iraq is in the long run better off with Saddam, but increasingly the lack of effective secular rule is making the regime change look like more and more of a failure.

It's interesting how Muqtada Al-Sadr is condemning the killings but still thinks that being "Emo" should be a prosecutable crime.

Lord Lucien
Al-Sadr is against vigilante killings, like these. He'd rather Islam's enemies be dealt with the legal, and moral way: state-sanctioned execution.

Robtard

lil bitchiness

0mega Spawn
who likes Emo anyway. :l
in Iraq they're stoned. everwhere else they get they're ass kicked
if I could legally stone them I would

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Ok, time to bring back the tanks and kill more people.

Sarcasm You do know alot of normal civilians get killed by the army right?
So lets send tanks to kill some bad guys+ even more civilians...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
You do know alot of normal civilians get killed by the army right?
So lets send tanks to kill some bad guys+ even more civilians...

You do know what the word sarcasm means, right?

Robtard
You do know alot of normal civilians get killed by the army right?

Eggs, omelet etc.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Robtard
Eggs, omelet etc. What?

Shakyamunison
What?

What...

Omega Vision
Lol @ Colossus missing the sarcasm.

focus4chumps
well maybe if he had made it painfully clear that...uh...oh nevermind

rudester
wait I want to hear what murizu has to say about this....where are you?? we need you on this homo emo dressing topic...

Lord Lucien
Ron Paul has no affiliation or comment about it, so neither does Mairuzu.

dadudemon
This thread has become OTF-esque, for some reason.

rudester
I just want to know something how can you die from rock throwing.... I mean if there tiny rocks and a whole bunch of people are throwing rocks at you, best case scenario you get brused...but rock throwing leading to death...

inimalist
they don't throw small rocks

EDIT: they also bludgeon you

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rudester
I just want to know something how can you die from rock throwing.... I mean if there tiny rocks and a whole bunch of people are throwing rocks at you, best case scenario you get brused...but rock throwing leading to death...
Have you ever been hit with a rock the size of your fist? That's around the size of rock we're talking here.

Edit: Besides, I'm willing to bet you could kill someone by hitting them in the head with an egg-sized rock.

Lord Lucien
I was once hit in the side of knee with one pine cone. F*cking killed.

RE: Blaxican
I just want to know something how can you die from rock throwing.... I mean if there tiny rocks and a whole bunch of people are throwing rocks at you, best case scenario you get brused...but rock throwing leading to death... Islam Penal Code says this:

Omega Vision
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Islam Penal Code says this:
Wow, I can't imagine there's any legitimate reason for the first rule beyond making the victim suffer longer/giving the "stoners" the pleasure of inflicting more pain

rudester
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I was once hit in the side of knee with one pine cone. F*cking killed.

your weak..lol

inimalist
your

you're

rudester
They should have punished them at best not kill them but again punishment could be defined as different over there.

inimalist
punished them for dressing like they wanted to?

alltoomany
animals will be animals

rudester
its not animals. It's a culture who has lived in isolation followed by tradition and family hierarchy. It also has to do with the land surrounding them, they are living on top of an oil reserve. Remember the quote from Dune, "he who controls the spice controls the universe".

Lord Lucien
Since when has control of Iraq's oil reserve amounted to world dominance?

Omega Vision
having lots of oil doesn't translate to political clout. Just look at Nigeria.

You need oil and the means to refine and export it.

red g jacks
how barbaric. stoning emos to death is beyond cruel. euthanasia is a better option.

lil bitchiness
its not animals. It's a culture who has lived in isolation followed by tradition and family hierarchy. It also has to do with the land surrounding them, they are living on top of an oil reserve. Remember the quote from Dune, "he who controls the spice controls the universe".

It's not isolation. It's superstition and other retarded beliefs like killing the homosexuals and stoning raped women for adultery...and such.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
It's not isolation. It's superstition and other retarded beliefs like killing the homosexuals and stoning raped women for adultery...and such. None of that stuff actually happens in these countries. It's just a big misconception by ignorant Westerners.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.