WBH w/PG vs Annhillators/Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman-Prime
Inspired by http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=562364&pagenumber=1

WBH starts uberpissed, obviously. Fight in enclosed arena (Footballfield sized).

vs

Quasar
Silver Surfer
Ronan the Accuser
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Ikon
Cosmo
Thor
Captain America

Can this team defeat him? If not would they win with Thanos help?

Cogito
lol Hulk gets wrecked

bbrem123
i dont see how they stop him when he has the power gem. Is his knowledge of the gem good? Cuz if yes then he stomps all over them

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by bbrem123
i dont see how they stop him when he has the power gem. Is his knowledge of the gem good? Cuz if yes then he stomps all over them

Better then Thors in Blood&Thunder, means he can access it like Thanos big grin.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
anything the team accomplishes in this situation is in desperation after a few losses to the roster

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Cogito
lol Hulk gets wrecked

uhuh Y U NO LOVE HULK!

stick out tongue

bbrem123
if i had perfect knowledge of the gem i would rage stomp this roster.

WBH means nothing here to be honest

PillarofOsiris
Again, same thing with JLA vs WBH with gem. This team is just too much for him. God, I don't hate the Hulk, but no one character (be it Thor, Superman, etc) is taking down this freaking team. Thor's shields can block galaxy busters, hell, he contained a blast that would have destroyed 1/5 the universe. The SS has the speed here, and these are marvel characters, so they know all about the gem. Thor took on Drax with the gem, who is roughly Hulk level (admittedly not WBH level) one on one. BRB and Thor can combine their hammers at the same time with a hit that is frankly more than enough to take down Hulk. Has anyone else seen what happened last time two hammers hit something at the same time? that's ignoring everyone else on this team. Add Thanos and it's a shit stomp of epic proportions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.