The Serpent vs Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistress-Death
Which Skyfather wins here?

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

SamZED
Hulk smash puny Serpent!

Mistress-Death
@Para what's so funny! Do you think I'm selling Hulk short saying he's a skyfather?

Placidity
Hulk loses.

Cogito
Hulk wins, IMO.

carver9
Serpent didn't do anything to make me believe he could beat Hulk.

the ninjak
Serpent BFRs the Hulk.

dmills
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Was there a WBH vs Thanos thread?

the ninjak
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I guess there will be soon. Actually it'll be alot better than this one. Make it so.

Prep-Man
Hulk.

carver9

Yes, I made it.

TheHulk
I'm Going For WBH

the ninjak
Anyways the Serpent willed Thor into another city from his underground base with the wave of his hand.

Sundipped

Yes. And WBH vs every other character in Marvel & DC. LOL.

quanchi112
Serpent stomps.

Placidity
Hulk loses.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by carver9
Serpent didn't do anything to make me believe he could beat Hulk. Serphant had only 1 strength feat snapping cap' shield to pieces and it was better then anything WBH Hulk did. smokin'

Kelley2011
Really?????http://forexjobs.info/g.gif

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Which Skyfather wins here? Actually, WBHulk would be more like a "SkyCousin". Or, "SkySneakyUncle". Or, maybe even "SkyADHDbrother".

"Skyfather"? Nope.

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Actually, WBHulk would be more like a "SkyCousin". Or, "SkySneakyUncle". Or, maybe even "SkyADHDbrother".

"Skyfather"? Nope.

laughing out loud Make sense. So you admit he is almost there? In a fist fight...how do you think Hulk would do against Odin or Zeus?

Damborgson
The serpent

JakeTheBank
On implied power, I'd go with the Serpent.

On feats? He kinda sucked, actually. Shattering Cap's shield was cool, though.

Naija boy
The serpent rather easily

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
The serpent wins via bfr

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Naija boy
The serpent rather easily
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

On feats? He kinda sucked, actually. Shattering Cap's shield was cool, though.

Pretty much.

CosmicComet
All-Father Hulk

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4841/skyfatherhulk.png

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

On feats? He kinda sucked, actually. Shattering Cap's shield was cool, though. The Serpent appeared to materialize Dark Asgard out of nothing and teleported/levitated it to New York and then to Broxton. He also deflected a Mjolnir toss with just his fire breath. And even if none of that sounds especially impressive, it took a specially outfitted Thor with the Odinsword going all-out to the point of his own death to beat him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
The Serpent appeared to materialize Dark Asgard out of nothing and teleported/levitated it to New York and then to Broxton. He also deflected a Mjolnir toss with just his fire breath. And even if none of that sounds especially impressive, it took a specially outfitted Thor with the Odinsword going all-out to the point of his own death to beat him.

It's all generally impressive in its own right, but personally, I was just underwhelmed by him and Fear Itself in general. I felt Fraction screwed the pooch here by messing around with Asgardian lore and previously established canon.

dmills
Serpent didn't do anything to make me believe he could beat Hulk.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/tumblr_lk1mcbKmjM1qaggjuo1_500-1.gif

hunbu04
WB Hulk is not a skyfather at best he is an elite herald and he will lost to the serpent just as he lost to Zeus.

TheHulk
Just Because Hulk Never Broke Caps Shield Does Not Mean He Can't..... sad

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulk
Just Because Hulk Never Broke Caps Shield Does Not Mean He Can't..... sad

Correction: he never broke it even when he tried.....

And yes, I know the next argument: Its WBH, therefore, the strongest ever...

But, BFR is on. Bye Hulk.

TheHulk
Correction: he never broke it even when he tried.....

And yes, I know the next argument: Its WBH, therefore, the strongest ever...

But, BFR is on. Bye Hulk. I'm Not Talking About Who Is Gonna Win...................Your Right WBH Is The Strongest Ever Comic Character Ever Created wink. Did He Try Breaking It I Can't Remember.......

DarkSaint85
I'm Not Talking About Who Is Gonna Win...................Your Right WBH Is The Strongest Ever Comic Character Ever Created wink. Did He Try Breaking It I Can't Remember.......

Lol I won't say strongest ever created...abstracts are pretty up there.

No, WBH never met Cap AFAIK.

TheHulk
Lol I won't say strongest ever created...abstracts are pretty up there.

No, WBH never met Cap AFAIK. I Was Joking...About The Strongest Thing......

Newjak
laughing out loud Make sense. So you admit he is almost there? In a fist fight...how do you think Hulk would do against Odin or Zeus? Pretty much what happened last time Hulk fought Zeus

TheHulk
Originally posted by Newjak
Pretty much what happened last time Hulk fought Zeus Do You Even Know The Circumstances In That Fight?

Newjak
Do You Even Know The Circumstances In That Fight? What that Hulk was supposedly holding back and letting Zeus pound on him?

The fact is Zeus beat him so bad the Hulk wasn't right for what was it months after that fight even with an accelerated healing factor that's almost second to none.

If you really think that fight plays out any differently with any version of Hulk you don't know Zeus.

Mistress-Death
Do You Even Know The Circumstances In That Fight? Hulk thught he could take Zeus, then got taught a lesson and the begged for the life of his family.

TheHulk
Hulk thught he could take Zeus, then got taught a lesson and the begged for the life of his family. Yea...No

TheHulk
Originally posted by Newjak
What that Hulk was supposedly holding back and letting Zeus pound on him?

The fact is Zeus beat him so bad the Hulk wasn't right for what was it months after that fight even with an accelerated healing factor that's almost second to none.

If you really think that fight plays out any differently with any version of Hulk you don't know Zeus. That's Exactly What I Think Expect The Me Not Knowing Zeus Part

Newjak
Hulk thught he could take Zeus, then got taught a lesson and the begged for the life of his family. Sounds pretty good,

even if Hulk WAS holding back. I'm at least willing to toy with the idea. Zeus still beat Hulk so bad he couldn't do anything after it. He was as weak as a baby as Zeus finished with him, even IF Hulk had wanted to try and take it to Zeus in that condition he would have failed. Zeus can still beat him that bad anytime he wants, just like he did the first time.

It was shown and documented how badly Zeus beat on Hulk. Hulk wasn't coming back from that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.