Superman VS Hulk Vs Thor ( Strength)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Is this correct?

WBH non holding back
Superman/ Maestro/ WBH
WWH
Thor/ Savage Hulk ( enraged to the point he matches thor)
Savage Hulk

Being that savage hulk couldnt budge superman but his strength increased to where superman started blocking.
This means superman is stronger and tougher than thor by a noticible amount..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Is this correct?

WBH
Superman/ Maestro
WWH
Savage Hulk

Being that savage hulk couldnt budge superman but his strength increased to where superman started blocking.
This means superman is stronger and tougher than thor by a noticible amount.. Iirc that was savage Hulk against precrisis Superman who is vastly more powerful than new earth Superman.

Batman-Prime
IMO it's like this
WBH = OWAW Superman (not holding back) = WM Thor
>
WWH >=
Regular Superman = Normal Thor = Savage Hulk (enraged)
> Savage Hulk before being pissed

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
IMO it's like this
>
WWH >=
> Savage Hulk before being pissed Nothing OWAW Superman did put him in the same zip code as WB Hulk. Nothing. If Thor increases his strength ten times over he'd slap Superman around like a girl.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nothing OWAW Superman did put him in the same zip code as WB Hulk. Nothing. If Thor increases his strength ten times over he'd slap Superman around like a girl.

Your opinion Quan and to be honest, I don't take it all to serious no expression.

quanchi112
Your opinion Quan and to be honest, I don't take it all to serious no expression. Unlike you I actually will walk the walk you just keep jabber jawing. Maybe one day in the future we can do a OWAW Superman versus a Heart of the Monster Hulk battlezone. Would you actually do so ?

The Pict
Has there been more appearances from WB Hulk? IIRC he has no strength feats.

Batman-Prime
Unlike you I actually will walk the walk you just keep jabber jawing. Maybe one day in the future we can do a OWAW Superman versus a Heart of the Monster Hulk battlezone. Would you actually do so ?

You keep repeating you "believes" and "interpretations" which are everything except what most people see. And you walk this way, mostly alone but more power to you.^^

Actually i never did a BZ before and just skipped through some of them^^ but nice of you to invite me smile. Anyway, it doesn't matters what I say actually, you will believe what you want Quan but my semester starts at Thursday and a BZ isn't something I would add to my priority list, sry to disappoint you ^^.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
Has there been more appearances from WB Hulk? IIRC he has no strength feats. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Batman-Prime
You keep repeating you "believes" and "interpretations" which are everything except what most people see. And you walk this way, mostly alone but more power to you.^^

Actually i never did a BZ before and just skipped through some of them^^ but nice of you to invite me smile. Anyway, it doesn't matters what I say actually, you will believe what you want Quan but my semester starts at Thursday and a BZ isn't something I would add to my priority list, sry to disappoint you ^^. I figured you wouldn't ever be game to put yourself on the line like I have. I'm a doer you're a talker. I woul dbet most people would deem HOTM stronger than OWAW Superman. I can make a thread to put this theory of yours to the test. You say I am the only one let's find out.

Batman-Prime
laughing out loud I figured you wouldn't ever be game to put yourself on the line like I have. I'm a doer you're a talker. I woul dbet most people would deem HOTM stronger than OWAW Superman. I can make a thread to put this theory of yours to the test. You say I am the only one let's find out.

I was talking about you and your believes, which are mostly about Thanos. For example the Thanos vs Odin fight, in your eyes a stalemate. Most people disagree ^^.

And I knew you wouldn't understand that for some people there are more important things then a BZ^^. Nevermind, one day you will understand.

h1a8
Is this correct?

WBH non holding back
Superman/ Maestro/ WBH
WWH
Savage Hulk

This means superman is stronger and tougher than thor by a noticible amount.. Going by feats
Superman
WBH
WWH
Thor
Maestro

Savage Hulk is variable and cannot be ranked. At his highest he would be above WWH (maybe WBH too).

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Pict
Has there been more appearances from WB Hulk? IIRC he has no strength feats. WBH puched someone, and the shockwave obliterated the planet there were on and left them floating in space

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by h1a8
Going by feats
Superman
WBH
WWH
Thor
Maestro

Savage Hulk is variable and cannot be ranked. At his highest he would be above WWH (maybe WBH too). Why is maestro so low?? He completly wrecked savage hulk and beat a greatly amped thor whos strength was multipled 10 times over. You even have him below thor...

This is what happened to hulk when he fought maestro.
http://shehulk.sliverofice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/TITLE.jpg

quanchi112
I was talking about you and your believes, which are mostly about Thanos. For example the Thanos vs Odin fight, in your eyes a stalemate. Most people disagree ^^.

And I knew you wouldn't understand that for some people there are more important things then a BZ^^. Nevermind, one day you will understand. You mean beliefs and since this thread has nothing to do with Thanos then your point is moot. Others share my viewpoint of the Thanos fight which include Mr. Master and Cosmic Comet neither of which are huge Thanos fans.

A battlezone is where it's just you and me supporting our cases. I walk the walk you just scurry away like usual.

cdtm
Nothing OWAW Superman did put him in the same zip code as WB Hulk. Nothing. If Thor increases his strength ten times over he'd slap Superman around like a girl.

The probes pretty much dominated everyone but two characters, though. They seemed at least mid herald level.

Look at how powerful John Henry Irons was in one of them.

rotiart
Why is maestro so low?? He completly wrecked savage hulk and beat a greatly amped thor whos strength was multipled 10 times over. You even have him below thor...

This is what happened to hulk when he fought maestro.
http://shehulk.sliverofice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/TITLE.jpg

Pretty sure when maestro faced hulk it was professor hulk.
Arguably the weakest of the hulks as he couldn't amp.

cdtm
Originally posted by rotiart
Pretty sure when maestro faced hulk it was professor hulk.
Arguably the weakest of the hulks as he couldn't amp.

Which Hulk took on Maestro empowered Asgardian Destroyer?

The text made it clear that Hulk was amping.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
The probes pretty much dominated everyone but two characters, though. They seemed at least mid herald level.

Look at how powerful John Henry Irons was in one of them. That's two characters and once they figured out how to beat them they easily did so. Hulk single handedly crushed the Mindless Ones while Superman from OWAW ws easily ko'd just by the Black Racer along with being unable to best Darkseid. Superman when he went up against other characters outside probes went down and looked less formidable in this story than outside of it.

Batman-Prime
You mean beliefs and since this thread has nothing to do with Thanos then your point is moot. Others share my viewpoint of the Thanos fight which include Mr. Master and Cosmic Comet neither of which are huge Thanos fans.

A battlezone is where it's just you and me supporting our cases. I walk the walk you just scurry away like usual.

So two or three people against an vast majority?

Grow up^^.

Colossus-Big C
Where would black adam fit into this?

rotiart
Which Hulk took on Maestro empowered Asgardian Destroyer?

The text made it clear that Hulk was amping.

Really? I've always been under the impression professor hulk couldn't amp. Whih is why durin the onslaught saga he asked jean grey to turn his mind off.

cdtm
That's two characters and once they figured out how to beat them they easily did so. Hulk single handedly crushed the Mindless Ones while Superman from OWAW ws easily ko'd just by the Black Racer.

o_o

He's the New Gods Death God. Pretty much unstoppable and immune to taking physical damage normally.

Cogito
while Superman from OWAW ws easily ko'd just by the Black Racer

Why do you always post shit and pretend like it's a low feat?

Stating it as such does not make it true.

cdtm
Originally posted by Cogito

Stating it as such does not make it true.

Yeah, it's the Black Racer.

He'd be a piss poor death god if you can just kick his ass....

quanchi112
So two or three people against an vast majority?

Grow up^^. That's just two examples to prove my point. Your point was that no one besides myself held certain opinions. Simple things like this makes it easy for me to know I'd wreck you in any debate since you don't even understand your own points.

quanchi112
o_o

He's the New Gods Death God. Pretty much unstoppable and immune to taking physical damage normally. Laugh. Out. Loud. No, he isn't he was killed in death of the new gods. Darkseid is another example you want to ignore. That's fine just don't think many will buy into the fanmade theory OWAW Superman was anything special.Originally posted by Cogito

Stating it as such does not make it true. I am citing examples showing OWAW Superman isn't more formidable than Superman is portrayed when all out.

Cogito
Laugh. Out. Loud. No, he isn't he was killed in death of the new gods.

Dear. God. facepalm2

Yes, he was killed. By an uber powerful being who was empowered by the Source. I don't know why I'm saying this, because it means nothing to you and you're going to ignore it or just restate what you already said.

It's not a low showing for the Black Racer, it's a demonstration how how powerful IM was at the time. He killed all of the New Gods. He took on Scott Free w/ the Anti-Life Equation. he dismissed Superman like a feeb. Not a low showing.

Batman-Prime
That's just two examples to prove my point. Your point was that no one besides myself held certain opinions. Simple things like this makes it easy for me to know I'd wreck you in any debate since you don't even understand your own points.

Implies that some agree with you but very very few. That's an example to prove my point^^. And you could never wreck me, you live in denial and I have neither the time nor the inclination to argue with someone who only sees what he wants to see^^. You are not open to discussion, you are not wise enough to reconsider you points, you believe you are always right, that's why you will always be wrong. Sorry.^^

quanchi112
Implies that some agree with you but very very few. That's an example to prove my point^^. And you could never wreck me, you live in denial and I have neither the time nor the inclination to argue with someone who only sees what he wants to see^^. You are not open to discussion, you are not wise enough to reconsider you points, you believe you are always right, that's why you will always be wrong. Sorry.^^ You saying you could ever wreck me while running from me like a puppy doesn't make a believer out of anyone. Save the speeches for someone who cares you are backing down and the discussion is over. I own your soul.

JakeTheBank
Is this correct?

Nope.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by rotiart
Really? I've always been under the impression professor hulk couldn't amp. Whih is why durin the onslaught saga he asked jean grey to turn his mind off.
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/ProfessorHulkAmping01379.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/ProfessorHulkAmping02394.jpg

I think in Marvel Universe: Onslaught #1, it was more of an issue of amping faster and/or making Hulk more vicious to start.

Batman-Prime
You saying you could ever wreck me while running from me like a puppy doesn't make a believer out of anyone. Save the speeches for someone who cares you are backing down and the discussion is over. I own your soul.

facepalm

My soul, really? How old are you again?^^

PillarofOsiris
IMO it's like this
>
WWH >=
> Savage Hulk before being pissed

WTF? No. Just no. OWAW is so far beyond WBH it's laughable to compare them. Superman is above WBH. Seriously, I thought Thanos was overrated on this board.

Normal Thor isn't equal to Superman either. Not by a long shot. WWH didn't show me any to suggest he's stronger than Thor, not feats-wise, that's for damn sure. Thor's high high end feats trump anything WWH did. WBH would be above Thor in strength, that I will grant you.

abhilegend
Lulz at quan.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
WTF? No. Just no. OWAW is so far beyond WBH it's laughable to compare them. Superman is above WBH. Seriously, I thought Thanos was overrated on this board.

Normal Thor isn't equal to Superman either. Not by a long shot. WWH didn't show me any to suggest he's stronger than Thor, not feats-wise, that's for damn sure. Thor's high high end feats trump anything WWH did. WBH would be above Thor in strength, that I will grant you. WWH simply being above savage hulk puts him above thor.

If you want to get technical, even the weakest hulk grey hulk has planet busting feats.

carver9
Is this correct?

WBH non holding back
Superman/ Maestro/ WBH
WWH
Savage Hulk

This means superman is stronger and tougher than thor by a noticible amount..

WBH non holding back.
WBH holding back.

WWH
Maestro

Savage Hulk
Superman=Thor

Why fuss with Batman Prime or Pillar when its clear neither know what they are talking about.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
WBH non holding back.
WBH holding back.

WWH
Maestro

Savage Hulk
Superman=Thor

Why fuss with Batman Prime or Pillar when its clear neither know what they are talking about.
Lulz, you think that you do?

carver9
By the way...Superman and Doomsday fought some Probes that wasn't even fully nourished by Imperiex Prime. They confronted Imperiex Prime while he was creating these Probes and Imperiex let them loose on Doomsday and Superman. It's debatable if these probes was even at full power. Every Probe that were created by Imperiex exploded when they were destroyed but the ones Superman and Doomsday fought did not do this because they were not at full power.

A Superman in a rage, a Superman that thought a Probe killed his family fought a Probe with everything he had and got koed from the backlash of power. Did Superman during OWAW fake his knock out...hell naw, he was koed. I tried not to bring this up because every character need hype but da**, some people are going overboard with this.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz, you think that you do?

What's wrong with what I think when its the truth?

The Pict
You saying you could ever wreck me while running from me like a puppy doesn't make a believer out of anyone. Save the speeches for someone who cares you are backing down and the discussion is over. I own your soul.

ermmnone

abhilegend
What's wrong with what I think when its the truth?
Lulz.

Sr J-Bieb
WBH non holding back.
WBH holding back.

WWH
Maestro

Savage Hulk
Superman=Thor

Savage Hulk > Thor who > WWH with Asgardian Enchantment

Brilliant Carver. Just ****ing brilliant.

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

Brilliant Carver. Just ****ing brilliant.

You calling me brilliant after a post like this? WTF.

Sr J-Bieb
You calling me brilliant after a post like this? WTF. dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

I'm glad we could have this conversation.

carver9
dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

I'm glad we could have this conversation.

I'm glad we agree with each other.

Thor agrees with us as well.

Thumbs up.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8383/thorvshulkandthing6.jpg

Damborgson
I'm glad we agree with each other.

Thor agrees with us as well.

Thumbs up.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8383/thorvshulkandthing6.jpg

Yet the hulk gets knocked into space next panel. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif

hmmm something is amiss here.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Yet the hulk gets knocked into space next panel. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif

hmmm something is amiss here.

Im seeing him getting sucked up in a lightning bolt. Do you have proof that it was just physical strength because I can prove that Thor lightning can bfr people. I'll be waiting.

Damborgson
Im seeing him getting sucked up in a lightning bolt. Do you have proof that it was just physical strength because I can prove that Thor lightning can bfr people. I'll be waiting. dont know where I said it was pure physical strength. Regardless it want a bfr via teleport or something . The hulks shadow was seen in the lightning.

Damborgson
Im seeing him getting sucked up in a lightning bolt. Do you have proof that it was just physical strength because I can prove that Thor lightning can bfr people. I'll be waiting. http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg

Here is the scan. Hulk's shadow is seen towards the top of the bolt.

carver9
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg

Here is the scan. Hulk's shadow is seen towards the top of the bolt.

Exactly...right "inside" of the lightning bolt (which is the major coincidence). It was more than just something physical because if Thor could have physically bfred Nul, he would have done it when he was pounding on him telling Nul he was going to kill him.

Damborgson
Exactly...right "inside" of the lightning bolt (which is the major coincidence). It was more than just something physical because if Thor could have physically bfred Nul, he would have done it when he was pounding on him telling Nul he was going to kill him. why is it a coincidence? The bolt was bigger than the hulks body. So he appeared inside it...I know its more than something physical lol. It wasnt like when he BFR'd the destroyer though. It was part physical. Because otherwise he would have just instantly BFR'd him like he has done before to others.

Carver thats like saying "if he could have instantly BFR'd him he would have." No its that not that couldnt its just he chose not to.

JakeTheBank
It was a physical strike augmented by lightning.

It's really simple.

CosmicComet
pure physical force launching hulk.

look at the cars flying.

Colossus-Big C

Brilliant Carver. Just ****ing brilliant. this is just physical strength,. thor isnt as strong as null or wwh

carver9
why is it a coincidence? The bolt was bigger than the hulks body. So he appeared inside it...I know its more than something physical lol. It wasnt like when he BFR'd the destroyer though. It was part physical. Because otherwise he would have just instantly BFR'd him like he has done before to others.

Carver thats like saying "if he could have instantly BFR'd him he would have." No its that not that couldnt its just he chose not to.

I agree to some extent. I think some physical along with something more happened during that scene because everything wouldn't have blew up like it did. I understand the lightning was big but Hulk flying directly through it instead of all that open area.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It was a physical strike augmented by lightning.

It's really simple. lighting manipulation can pack powerful concussive force, thor cant do that with pure physical strength.

it doesnt matter though, it was a simple bfr. nul wasnt even damaged by an all out blow TBH, if he could fly he would of been back and thor would not have "won"

Damborgson
I agree to some extent. I think some physical along with something more happened during that scene because everything wouldn't have blew up like it did. I understand the lightning was big but Hulk flying directly through it instead of all that open area. Im not sure if you are trying to prove or disprove something anymore..

Naija boy
In pure strength and all not holding back.

WBH

Superman/WWH
Savage Hulk
Thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Dear. God. facepalm2

Yes, he was killed. By an uber powerful being who was empowered by the Source. I don't know why I'm saying this, because it means nothing to you and you're going to ignore it or just restate what you already said.

It's not a low showing for the Black Racer, it's a demonstration how how powerful IM was at the time. He killed all of the New Gods. He took on Scott Free w/ the Anti-Life Equation. he dismissed Superman like a feeb. Not a low showing. Let's just take a better look at the Infinity Man empowered by half the Source.

Gog dismisses him like a woman. Infinity Man backs down like a b-t--.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Gogscares1a.jpghttp://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Gogscares1b.jpg

This is the guy who destroyed the Black racer proving he isn't even close to invulnerable. This just proves he can ko Superman like a nonthreat.

quanchi112
facepalm

My soul, really? How old are you again?^^ Same age as you. I love it when you try and pull the mature card on a comic book message board. Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz at quan. Lulz right back at you.Originally posted by The Pict
ermmnone Boo.

carver9
Im not sure if you are trying to prove or disprove something anymore..

I'm agreeing with you to an extent because "some" physical force from Thor had something to do with it but majority of it was energy.

Damborgson
I'm agreeing with you to an extent because "some" physical force from Thor had something to do with it but majority of it was energy. It wasn't that one sided in favor of energy imo. It wasn't like a long range attack or something since they both clashed together so its possible that the lightning was more of an after effect of the blow Thor landed.

quanchi112
I'm agreeing with you to an extent because "some" physical force from Thor had something to do with it but majority of it was energy. Thor did beat an amped Hulk. No doubt about it after he went through an amped Thing as well.

carver9
Thor did beat an amped Hulk. No doubt about it after he went through an amped Thing as well.

I agree...he did beat Nul via bfring. I don't have a problem with that, do you?

quanchi112
I agree...he did beat Nul via bfring. I don't have a problem with that, do you? Thor beating an amped Hulk using his strength to bfr him off the planet while taking on an amped Thing is a pretty awesome win.

Prep-Man
Where would black adam fit into this?

Which BA?

carver9
Thor beating an amped Hulk using his strength to bfr him off the planet while taking on an amped Thing is a pretty awesome win.

I agree. Him blind siding Thing and then pounding on Nul seeing that it did nothing to him was smart at hitting Nul with that energy attqck that aided in bfring Nul. Some people say Thor isn't a tactical fighter when that showing alone proves that he is. It shows that when you physically try everything in your power to take a character down and nothings working...do the next best thing and energy blast his a** out of space. Good stuff Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Which BA? Standard I am assuming.

abhilegend
Let's just take a better look at the Infinity Man empowered by half the Source.

Gog dismisses him like a woman. Infinity Man backs down like a b-t--.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Gogscares1a.jpghttp://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Gogscares1b.jpg

This is the guy who destroyed the Black racer proving he isn't even close to invulnerable. This just proves he can ko Superman like a nonthreat.
Lulz at this trying to be used as a low showings. A being who can overpower entire JSA and ko KC superman effortlessely, him driving off IM is not a low showing at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz at this trying to be used as a low showings. A being who can overpower entire JSA and ko KC superman effortlessely, him driving off IM is not a low showing at all. It's showing that even Infinity Man wasn't unbeatable. Infinity Man was sneaking around killing new gods off in secrecy. Gog who got his ass kicked by a powerful team wasn't unbeatable either. Gog made Infinity Man leave the battlefield. Lulz at you making excuses like always.

OneDumbG0
I'm agreeing with you to an extent because "some" physical force from Thor had something to do with it but majority of it was energy. Why exactly are you offended by the notion that Thor hit Nul into space?

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Why exactly are you offended by the notion that Thor hit Nul into space?

I'm not offended by it but I think it was much more than just a hit. Got a question for ya Onedumb since I respect your posts and thoughts on characters. Do you consider Nul as an equal or greater than WWH physically and overall power wise?

OneDumbG0
^ It being an amped hit still makes it a hit. Trying to focus on the energy flying about to detract from its physicality sounds exactly like the sort of nonsense you wouldn't appreciate from posters labeling WBH's destruction of a planet mostly energy fallout to detract from the sheer physicality involved.

Yes, I believe Nul was at least equal to WWH. WWH never tore apart adamantium and while I wouldn't be surprised if WWH did, I would be given pause by him doing it in so swift a manner. And it's logical that Nul was more powerful than WWH in the same way it would be logical that Gamma Thor in World War Hulks was more powerful than Thor.

The relative amps, uru weapon and gammification, arguably didn't seem to amount to a noticeable, much less prominent amp, but they were amps. Did Gamma Thor do anything extraordinarily impressive? Not in the slightest. Doesn't make his gammified form weaker; it would be the opposite. Same with Nul.

carver9
^ It being an amped hit still makes it a hit. Trying to focus on the energy flying about to detract from its physicality sounds exactly like the sort of nonsense you wouldn't appreciate from posters labeling WBH's destruction of a planet mostly energy fallout to detract from the sheer physicality involved.

Yes, I believe Nul was at least equal to WWH. WWH never tore apart adamantium and while I wouldn't be surprised if WWH did, I would be given pause by him doing it in so swift a manner. And it's logical that Nul was more powerful than WWH in the same way it would be logical that Gamma Thor in World War Hulks was more powerful than Thor.

The relative amps, uru weapon and gammification, arguably didn't seem to amount to a noticeable, much less prominent amp, but they were amps. Did Gamma Thor do anything extraordinarily impressive? Not in the slightest. Doesn't make his gammified form weaker; it would be the opposite. Same with Nul.

Understandable.

carver9
What happened with Gamma Thor?

OneDumbG0
^ He didn't do sh1t.

JakeTheBank
He had a brief altercation with Spider-Hulk.

It was kinda funny.

carver9
^ He didn't do sh1t.

I know that. I'm asking how was his end? I'm not seeing him around anywhere.

-Pr-
Quan and Carver: Warned for blatant, utter stupidity. And trolling.

JakeTheBank
lol

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

Lol...wow.

-Pr-
Lol...wow.

and you need to stop talking about OWAW like you've actually done more than just look at the pretty pictures.

Damborgson
I know that. I'm asking how was his end? I'm not seeing him around anywhere. he beat up red hulk, and had some sort of idiot fight with spiderman. It was ok i guess. Glad he's gone.

carver9

This is just shocking.

-Pr-
This is just shocking.

Why are you replying to the same (albeit accurate) post twice?

Prep-Man

Cause he's trolling. rolling on floor laughing

carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
If you created a villain to have the power of a billion billion god like beings (average Asgardian strength each or more) then you wouldn't have the villain boast "A billion billion beings" knowing most comic readers (kids usually) would construe it to mean human like beings since this amount is still astronomical. Rather you would say "A billion billion gods" or something to that effect.

Clearly a billion billion human level beings is beyond imagination (over 40 quadrillion tons of strength) and can outclass ANY herald level being on their average day (even Superman). But Superman is at his best here. Otherwise he would not win a majority.

Superman has feats far beyond the quadrillion range. Try Mageddon or the Starbreaker feat. Energy blasts and blunt force trauma are two different things.

Skyfathers aren't as strong as Superman physically is and thus they need to rely on magical energy based powers to beat beings that outclass them physically. Energy blasts and blunt force trauma aren't the same thing.

Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

Batman-Prime
Carver, an advice from a "Friend". Let it be. Just stop^^.

carver9
Carver, an advice from a "Friend". Let it be. Just stop^^.

I'm done buddy.

Thanks.

big grin

Prep-Man
I'm done buddy.

Thanks.

big grin

Are you ever going to change your avatar?

-Pr-

So two wrongs make a right?

carver9
So two wrongs make a right?

Lol...Pr, I don't argue with mods...I respect your decision. What's your intake on the thread? How would you rank them?

TheHulk
1)WBH
2)Superman
3)WWH
4)Thor/Maestro
5)Savage Hulk

TheHulk
Hmmmm Where The Hell Is Damborgson???

Newjak
I'm not gonna start using all these different incarnations of people and act like they are different people.

it should go Hulk then Superman then Thor.

While pretty much everyone's strength is essentially dynamic on this list strength is Hulk's niche so if it came down to seeing who could lift more I think a writer would give the nod to Hulk, then Superman then Thor. Although I don't feel like it's that big of a strength difference to matter.

TheHulk
he beat up red hulk, and had some sort of idiot fight with spiderman. It was ok i guess. Glad he's gone. There You Are Buddy LOL Heard You Got Banned Lol!

OneDumbG0
I know that. I'm asking how was his end? I'm not seeing him around anywhere. Sampson and Banner absorbed the gamma from Thor and everyone else with the Cathexis Ray in the climax to World War Hulks.

carver9
Sampson and Banner absorbed the gamma from Thor and everyone else with the Cathexis Ray in the climax to World War Hulks.

Gotcha...I was wondering what happened with the character.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Are you ever going to change your avatar?

To what?

Badabing
Quan and Carver: Warned for blatant, utter stupidity. And trolling. durink

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
There You Are Buddy LOL Heard You Got Banned Lol! who said that..?

dmills

laughing out loud

TheHulk
who said that..? Yea Let's Just Leave It As That No Need Pursue This Matter...

keiththegreat
Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.