Sabretooth vs omega red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DontEatMeat
best version of sabretooth with his last weapon x upgrade vs omega red

Lord Feron
Sabes with adamantium would win (maybe).

Omega red would normally destroy Sabes imo.

DontEatMeat
in x factor omega red lost to a sabretooth without adamantium and without the last upgrades

Flyattractor
^that sounds just like poor writing and jobbing Omega out to make that old hasbeen Sabes look good.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by DontEatMeat
in x factor omega red lost to a sabretooth without adamantium and without the last upgrades

Scans?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Flyattractor
^that sounds just like poor writing and jobbing Omega out to make that old hasbeen Sabes look good. I wouldn't go that far, but yeah, I'm surprised too.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I wouldn't go that far, but yeah, I'm surprised too. With out seeing it I wold agree but I would still vote on Omega on a straight up fight.
Sabes,or even Wolverine shoulldn't be albe to pull off a win with out some kind of tricks.

YFZ 350
Creed ftw.

DontEatMeat
^that sounds just like poor writing and jobbing Omega out to make that old hasbeen Sabes look good.

nop, that sounds like someone used sabretooth skills and strength the way it should be and thats why sabretooth defeated omega red

DontEatMeat
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Scans?

dude just google sabretooth vs omega red its not that hard you will find 1000000 scans of that x factor fight

DontEatMeat
With out seeing it I wold agree but I would still vote on Omega on a straight up fight.
Sabes,or even Wolverine shoulldn't be albe to pull off a win with out some kind of tricks.

why do you compare sabretooth with wolverine? sabretooth is more durable and much stronger he can cause omega red much more damage with his cuts and actually physically overpower him something wolverine cant do , just read the fight

Flyattractor
why do you compare sabretooth with wolverine? sabretooth is more durable and much stronger he can cause omega red much more damage with his cuts and actually physically overpower him something wolverine cant do , just read the fight ... laughing out loud I make the comparison cause they are PRETTY DAMN SIMILAR!

And how is Sabes more Durable then Wolverine?
Stronger then wolvie yes but I am not willing to agree on other points.

And last I saw of Sabes he was headless and in a really wimpy hell.

So I say OR can take him.
On majority.

DontEatMeat
... laughing out loud I make the comparison cause they are PRETTY DAMN SIMILAR!

And how is Sabes more Durable then Wolverine?
Stronger then wolvie yes but I am not willing to agree on other points.

And last I saw of Sabes he was headless and in a really wimpy hell.

So I say OR can take him.
On majority.

i compare them because sabretooth is better than wolverine at every aspect, after his last weapon x upgrade wolverine admited his is stronger faster better and has a better healing factor than him.

so what if he was headless? they had to give wolverine some magic sword in order to do it, without this magic sword wolverine got raped everytime they fought.

well x factor fight says otherwise it says a sabretooth without adamantium and without the latest upgrades is still enough to defeat omega red due to skills strength and speed

Flyattractor
i compare them because sabretooth is better than wolverine at every aspect, after his last weapon x upgrade wolverine admited his is stronger faster better and has a better healing factor than him.

so what if he was headless? they had to give wolverine some magic sword in order to do it, without this magic sword wolverine got raped everytime they fought.

well x factor fight says otherwise it says a sabretooth without adamantium and without the latest upgrades is still enough to defeat omega red due to skills strength and speed

No. It would only be due to HF.

DontEatMeat
omega red has healing factor as well in case you forgot, sabretooth is the better fighter faster and stronger actually

Cosmic_Beings
Omega Red would win. Wolverine confronted Omega Red plenty of times with his adamantium so Sabretooth w/ adamantium wouldn't give him some sort of edge over Omega Red's carbonadium, although it would prevent him from being completely owned immediately. Omega Red wins regardless.

carver9
Fyi...Sabertooth is dead anymore. As for the fight, it could go either way.

DontEatMeat
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
Omega Red would win. Wolverine confronted Omega Red plenty of times with his adamantium so Sabretooth w/ adamantium wouldn't give him some sort of edge over Omega Red's carbonadium, although it would prevent him from being completely owned immediately. Omega Red wins regardless.

the difference is that sabretooth got more strength than wolverine and by more strength i mean tons of strength, potentially adamantium is harder than canrbonadium and suppose to be able to cut it just like with colossus, however wolverine lacks the strength to pull out real damage with his adamamntium claws, sabretooth on the other hand demonstrated the strength to cut and hurt omega red even with bone claws, sabretooth was able to cut elevator doors, metal doots, robots, arch angel metal wings easily while only having bone claws, with adamantium claws it is clear as daylight he is going to cut almost anything he wants and specially something thats inferior to adamantium durability wise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.