Hawkman vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Bloodlust on, no bfr, no telepathy and standard equipment for HM (inc Claw of Horus)

Hawkman 7/10 - My 3rd Favourite DC superhero after Flash (Wally) & GL (Kyle).

As for Aquaman, well he just totally sucks ass and will never be on the same level of The Sub-Mariner (True King of Atlantis).

IMPERIOUS REX!

Batman-Prime
^So you give Hawkman the equipment to boost him and cripple Aquamam (he doesn't gets the Armor, the Waterhand etc. and he isn't allowed to use tp`...) so Hawkman can win 7/10? Really. A thread to tell the people who you like best and whome you despise? Honestly, what's wrong with you, have you some Fish trauma or what?

majid86
no

Prep-Man
Aquaman wins. If it's DCnU Hawkman, I might go with him. He could burn Aquaman.

Existere
Depends largely on versions. Some Aquamen would win this, and some lose (largely due to the claw).

Prep-Man
I don't think DCnU Hawkman really needs the Claw, seeing as DC is playing up the Nth metal now.

DarkSaint85
Aquaman wins. Unfortunately for Hawkman, following the unveiling of the Claw of Horus, I'm assuming most (if not all) of the core members know of its capabilities. He sucker-punched Superman, that won't happen here.

Aquaman summons a weird Elder God thing, which eats Hawkman.

OR

You've seen how the Deathstroke/Hawkman fight went down in Identity crisis? Yeah, that's what's happening here. Orin leaps into the air, rips the harness off him, Hawkman crashes to the ground and Aquaman stamps on his head. Being denser than a human, and falling from a great height, would cave his head in.

I like Hawkman AND Aquaman. I don't like blatant attempts at spite threads (note, this isn't a spite thread, only an attempt). Although, saying that, even after crippling Aquaman and handing every advantage to Hawkman, he still only gives Hawkman 7/10, so not QUITE a spite thread attempt, I guess.

Judith48
A thread to tell the people who you like best and whome you despise?http://www.datamar.info/avatar4.jpg

-Pr-
Bait thread is baiting, and will be closed soon.

And seriously majid, you have to let this go.

--

As far as the fight goes, the only time these two have fought Post Crisis, to my recollection, was before Arthur got his upgrades, and Hawkman had the upper hand. This time Aquaman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.