Superman vs Worldbreaker Hulk with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
I know this has been done to death, but not the way I'm doing it:

This is Black Lantern Superman.

Who wins?

Cogito
Not sure how Hulk could win, tbh.

cdtm
Originally posted by Cogito
Not sure how Hulk could win, tbh.

Crush the ring? ^_^

Colossus-Big C
Not sure how Hulk could win, tbh. If the stood there and traded blows hulk can knock superman out..

Batman-Prime
^Don't you people know that the energy source of the Central Power Battery on OA is WBH?

Cogito
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
If the stood there and traded blows hulk can knock superman out..

No Black Lantern was ever KO'd. They regenerate from anything, barring the heat and gravity of Mogo's core.

Colossus-Big C
No Black Lantern was ever KO'd. They regenerate from anything, barring the heat and gravity of Mogo's core. If savage hulk can rip apart a uru hammer, wbh can rip apart the ring

cdtm
No Black Lantern was ever KO'd. They regenerate from anything, barring the heat and gravity of Mogo's core.

Yeah, throwing them into the sun should do the same thing.

Of course, this is Superman, so Hulk won't want to try that...

Colossus-Big C
What if hulk eats him?

Cogito
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, throwing them into the sun should do the same thing.

Of course, this is Superman, so Hulk won't want to try that...

Logically that might work, or maybe not. Mogo can manipulate his gravity at will. He's kept GL's from leaving his surface before, IIRC. GLs can certainly fly in and around stars at will.

Really, if the Sun thing would work, it would have happened. erm

quanchi112
Hulk, easily.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk, easily.
How?

Colossus-Big C
Logically that might work, or maybe not. Mogo can manipulate his gravity at will. He's kept GL's from leaving his surface before, IIRC. GLs can certainly fly in and around stars at will.

Really, if the Sun thing would work, it would have happened. erm Savage hulk punched silver age superman at lightspeed across manhatten. Read the narration.

WBH can punch supes to the sun faster than the speed of light then...

quanchi112
How? Destroying Superman.

cdtm
How?

Quan: By smashing Nekron. evil face

Cogito
Savage hulk punched silver age superman at lightspeed across manhatten. Read the narration.

WBH can punch supes to the sun faster than the speed of light then...

Quoting completely irrelevant information, -1 point.

Ignoring my contention after quoting it, -1 point.

Cogito
Destroying Superman.

-1 point.

I'm keeping score between you and Colossus

quanchi112
-1 point.

I'm keeping score between you and Colossus You aren't clever enough to mock a poster. How does Superman win ?

Cogito
You aren't clever enough to mock a poster. How does Superman win ?

Same way Black Lanterns killed tons of others, by ripping his heart out. They feed on emotion. Hulk has plenty of anger to go around. Hulk does not have the HF of a Black Lantern, which has literally no limit (Mogo stated they would constant burn and reform within his core for eternity). Hulk's has a limit, Zeus showed us that.

quanchi112
Same way Black Lanterns killed tons of others, by ripping his heart out. They feed on emotion. Hulk has plenty of anger to go around. Hulk does not have the HF of a Black Lantern, which has literally no limit (Mogo stated they would constant burn and reform within his core for eternity). Hulk's has a limit, Zeus showed us that. Zeus' power level is clearly above Black Lantern Superman's just like HOTM Hulk's power level was clearly above his level when he faced Zeus.

Hulk can destroy the ring thereby severing the connection.

cdtm
Zeus' power level is clearly above Black Lantern Superman's

Human black lanterns were giving Superboy Prime trouble. Even briefly overpowered him.

And SBP can arguably challenge skyfathers, by feats.

quanchi112
Human black lanterns were giving Superboy Prime trouble. Even briefly overpowered him.

And SBP can arguably challenge skyfathers, by feats. Prime was ko'd by the Teen Titans, has been scarred for life by Superboy, bled from Krypto, defeated by Flashes, ran from other Flashes, etc. Prime is nowhere near in the same league as say Odin or Zeus. It's laughable.

Naija boy
^^Unless its GA then err..nope i dont believe he can.

PillarofOsiris
If the stood there and traded blows hulk can knock superman out..

No he can't. If Superman stood there and took it, then yeah, he could knock Superman out.

PillarofOsiris
Prime is nowhere near in the same league as say Odin or Zeus. It's laughable.

Wow. I agree with you for once.

Prep-Man
Crush the ring? ^_^

Couldn't the ring just reform?

zeel

And SBP can arguably challenge skyfathers, by feats.

sick sick sick sick

JakeTheBank
Black Lantern Kal-L? Or Black Lantern Kal-El?

h1a8
If savage hulk can rip apart a uru hammer, wbh can rip apart the ring It was hulk with Nuul's strength that broke the hammer. What evidence do we have that those hammers were uru?

h1a8
Prime was ko'd by the Teen Titans, has been scarred for life by Superboy, bled from Krypto, defeated by Flashes, ran from other Flashes, etc. Prime is nowhere near in the same league as say Odin or Zeus. It's laughable.

lowballing I see. What about Prime's other feats?

FYI, Krypto can make anyone bleed that has blood (fact!) and flashes can defeat anyone that can be defeated by physical force.

Juntai
Superman ignores his durability and rips his heart out.
I'm not sure what other result anyone would expect.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Black Lantern Kal-L? Or Black Lantern Kal-El?

Kal El.

cdtm
Prime was ko'd by the Teen Titans, has been scarred for life by Superboy, bled from Krypto, defeated by Flashes, ran from other Flashes, etc. Prime is nowhere near in the same league as say Odin or Zeus. It's laughable.

He also shrugged off the entire Guardians of the Universes attacks, and manhandled one of them, broke into the fifth dimension to kidnap torture Mxy, survived Monarch exploding (And imo, Monarch could wipe the floor with Thanos. stick out tongue ), shrugged off Mordru's attack (I'm aware you don't think he's skyfather level, but he's still considered more powerful than the entire Legion of Super Heroes roster, as Brainiac 5 claimed more than once. The Legion is as powerful a team as you'll ever see in comics..)

Not to mention he was taking on the most powerful and experienced version of Sodam Yat, Impulse, Superman, and many many others and winning....

Uriel005
He also shrugged off the entire Guardians of the Universes attacks, and manhandled one of them, broke into the fifth dimension to kidnap torture Mxy, survived Monarch exploding (And imo, Monarch could wipe the floor with Thanos. stick out tongue ), shrugged off Mordru's attack (I'm aware you don't think he's skyfather level, but he's still considered more powerful than the entire Legion of Super Heroes roster, as Brainiac 5 claimed more than once. The Legion is as powerful a team as you'll ever see in comics..)

Not to mention he was taking on the most powerful and experienced version of Sodam Yat, Impulse, Superman, and many many others and winning.... as much as I hate the character I have to agree.. his feat list considering a relatively limited appearance listing by comparison to many other characters tends to lean towards high end levels beyond trans tier... A single guardian is trans at the least imo... He was tooling several of them... at the same time unamped.

-Pr-
How is this not spite?

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
How is this not spite?

Why would it be? Because they have crazy regen? Is it spite every time Juggernauts in a fight?

Black Lanterns have been beaten.

Mogo, and L.E.G.I.O.N. are two examples.

Placidity
Hulk loses.

-Pr-
Why would it be? Because they have crazy regen? Is it spite every time Juggernauts in a fight?

Black Lanterns have been beaten.

Mogo, and L.E.G.I.O.N. are two examples.

So how do you think Hulk would win, then?

cdtm
Like I said, maybe by crushing the ring.

Or failing that, tearing him apart long enough to count as a win. Guy Gardner did it as a Red Lantern....

Or Battlefield removal.

Or however else people argue he beats characters like General or Juggernaut, basically..

carver9
Hulk stomps.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk stomps.
Lulz.

Placidity
Hulk gets stomped.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz.

Badly at that.

abhilegend
Badly at that.
orly

carver9
orly

Yes

abhilegend
Yes
You are wrong as usual, as should be for balance for me being usually right.

carver9
You are wrong as usual, as should be for balance for me being usually right.

I'm always right...stop being hard headed and follow me...I will lead you down the right path.

abhilegend
I'm always right...stop being hard headed and follow me...I will lead you down the right path.
Lulz, I don't wanna be green and purple with mohawk and torn pants everytime I hurt my toe.

carver9
Lulz, I don't wanna be green and purple with mohawk and torn pants everytime I hurt my toe.

Lololol...how did you describe me so perfectly and you've never seen before? You'll join me one day...I have already reverted 3 other people...you are my next target.

abhilegend
Lololol...how did you describe me so perfectly and you've never seen before? You'll join me one day...I have already reverted 3 other people...you are my next target.
What can I say? I'm just that good. Who are these people?

carver9
What can I say? I'm just that good. Who are these people?

Can't tell you all of that...just know you are next. smokin'

Placidity

If you can't name them is it because they are ashamed to be fanboys of Hulk now?

If you were as proud of your "achievements" as you sound, you should name them (if they exist).

abhilegend
So no one, figures. You wish.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Placidity
If you can't name them is it because they are ashamed to be fanboys of Hulk now?

If you were as proud of your "achievements" as you sound, you should name them (if they exist).

They don't.

Placidity
Hulk can destroy the ring thereby severing the connection.

How does he destroy the ring, or even know to destroy the ring btw?

Probably something like this:

Hulk: Yo Supes stop punching my face in, I can't much more of this... *dying sounds*...

BLS: What happened, PIS Factor hasn't kicked in yet?

Hulk: Time-out for a sec, whats that on your hand dude? Looks like some serious sweet bling!

BLS: Yo check it, got it for $5.99 from some weirdo said it gives me powers and stuff, pretty cool huh?

Hulk: Cool man thats AWESOME! Can i have a look real quick?

Nihilist
Superman

TheHulk
Hulk 6/10

Prep-Man
Kal El.

He would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.