Red Hulk vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Who wins?

-Pr-
Adam.

Placidity
Hulk gets Stomped.

deathlife
Current Rulk gets stomped by Adam.

Rulk with energy absorption (and with Loeb force too) wins.

Mistress-Death
Teh wins

Lord Feron
Adam

Endless Mike
BA

Digi
How would energy absorb help? Can he absorb the power of Shazam?

Tony Stark
RULK ftw

deathlife
Originally posted by Digi
How would energy absorb help? Can he absorb the power of Shazam?

Maybe? confused

In Fear Itself, it was said (by Modok while analyzing the battle) that the reason the Thing (as Angrir) was bashing Rulk up was because he refused to use his absorption power (even though Angrir was magically powered up).

DontEatMeat
Black Adam sodomize him to the max

Sin I AM
Im actually enjoying the new direction that red hulk is taking...he's kinda like a Thing +

DontEatMeat
he is more the thing level than hulk level his name should be changed to the ring

JakeTheBank
Black Adam.

carver9
Black Adam wins.

Digi
Originally posted by deathlife
Maybe? confused

In Fear Itself, it was said (by Modok while analyzing the battle) that the reason the Thing (as Angrir) was bashing Rulk up was because he refused to use his absorption power (even though Angrir was magically powered up).

Yeah, I read that. Characters say lots of things though. It's Modok's word vs. my inherent skeptical response to "Rulk can absorb the power of Shazam" who is a legit Skyfather+ being.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Digi
Yeah, I read that. Characters say lots of things though. It's Modok's word vs. my inherent skeptical response to "Rulk can absorb the power of Shazam" who is a legit Skyfather+ being.

Well.

Didn't he use absorbtion to help himself beat OF Thor?

Thor certainly said so.

Digi
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Well.

Didn't he use absorbtion to help himself beat OF Thor?

Thor certainly said so.

Dunno. I didn't read that comic. I'm sure it's possible. I was just asking for some justification on the absorption, because "lawl, absorb Shazam" didn't seem feasible to me. But it's Rulk, so who knows.

Er, does BA get his power from Shazam? It might have been another similar deity. Anyway.

DTM
Rulk as he was originally shown (beating Thor, punching out Uatu, killing Grandmaster) would beat Black Adam, what Rulk has become since (standard High SHW level bruiser) would put up a great fight, but probably lose more than win against BA.

DarkSaint85
Yup, its Shazam, but different gods/beings to Captain Marvel.

TheHulk
If It Was Loeb Force Rulk,Rulk 10/10

Current Rulk,Rulk Gets Shazamed From The Back And Gets Koed

Prep-Man
Adam.

Philosophía
Black Adam punches him hard enough that only the moustache remains.

cdtm
Rulk struggles with Abomb, spanks Thor, struggles with Red She Hulk, kills Grandmaster...

I could see why they came up with the energy absorption thing, considering he was basically all over the place power wise..

Current Rulk should lose. Energy absorbing Rulk, I'm not too sure about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.