Superboy Prime vs Onslaught (slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistress-Death
No bfr

Who wins

Odekahn
Prime

TheHulk
Prime

carver9
Onslaught.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Onslaught. I'm curious. Why do you think Onslaught over prime?

Bouboumaster
Prime wins

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm curious. Why do you think Onslaught over prime?

Because of his upgrades and he fought someone during the time that was physically stronger than Prime.

DontEatMeat
Because of his upgrades and he fought someone during the time that was physically stronger than Prime.

what are his fighting feats? he got trashed by hulk who is a joke to prime so....

who did he fight that is more powerful than prime?

Sin I AM
he fought someone during the time that was physically stronger than Prime.

lol....i hope your not referring to mindless hulk

DontEatMeat
mindless hulk Lol thats funny

Odekahn
/facepalm @ carver

Obvious fanboy is obvious.

Stronger than retcon punches? lmao!! Riiiiiiight.

DontEatMeat
SBP defeated groups of people that each of them can match thor who can easily defeat any incarnation of hulk if he is willing to use his powerset

Brockalizer
Onslaught mind f*cks Prime and makes him start hitting himself.

Cosmic_Beings
onslaught hands down without question

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn
/facepalm @ carver

Obvious fanboy is obvious.

Stronger than retcon punches? lmao!! Riiiiiiight.

Do you have any combat punching fts for Prime? Example...Mindless Hulk punches were so strong during his fight against Onslaught that it was sending heros flying, had Heralds struggling to advance forward through the shockwaves, had every being out there (some of the most powerful villains and heros on the planet) in fear...the shockwaves of Hulk punches were felt for miles. What has Prime done combat wise that compare to Hulk fist fight? Retcon punches, destroying and shaking dimensions, all of that is nice and dandy for Hulk and Prime, what combat fts does Prime have?

DontEatMeat
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
onslaught hands down without question

damn thats one hell of a cool sig thumb up

abhilegend
Do you have any combat punching fts for Prime? Example...Mindless Hulk punches were so strong during his fight against Onslaught that it was sending heros flying, had Heralds struggling to advance forward through the shockwaves, had every being out there (some of the most powerful villains and heros on the planet) in fear...the shockwaves of Hulk punches were felt for miles. What has Prime done combat wise that compare to Hulk fist fight? Retcon punches, destroying and shaking dimensions, all of that is nice and dandy for Hulk and Prime, what combat fts does Prime have?
Pre-DOS superman sent shockwaves to gotham from metropolis and shook earth to its core in his fight with doomsday. Rage already destroyed your points, don't make me bring that up.

DontEatMeat

so punches that create shockwaves > punches that break dimensions and alter reality?

in that case mindless hulk feat is also > WBH feat i guess? dont be double standard

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Onslaught mind f*cks Prime and makes him start hitting himself. learn to read, its a slugfest so no mental powers

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Pre-DOS superman sent shockwaves to gotham from metropolis and shook earth to its core in his fight with doomsday. Rage already destroyed your points, don't make me bring that up.

That's different...you are missing the main part. Hulk fist fight "put fear in every super human/God that was out on the battlefield". Heralds couldn't even walk through the shockwaves generating from Hulks punches. That's different than Superman fight because humans was out there watching the entire fight a couple of ft away. If those same humans were out there during Hulk and Onslaught fight, they would have died.

Me and Rage never debated on that topic. I enjoy debating against Rage anyways so if he wants to come in here and put his 1 cent in, I don't mind.

carver9
Originally posted by DontEatMeat
so punches that create shockwaves > punches that break dimensions and alter reality?

in that case mindless hulk feat is also > WBH feat i guess? dont be double standard

So I guess you can't show me any combat ft. Let's not pretend Prime walk around with alternate reality breaking punches. Let's not pretend Savage Hulk walks around with "punching through time strength". Prime has hit a lot of people and nothing of the sort happened and this is from someone that never holds back. Show me some combat fts.

Lord Feron

Im not saying that prime doesn't win in the slugfest. But you really need to use "punches" that were not built upon complete PIS. It's not like SBP could be chilling in the park, swing his fist through mid-air and turn you into a talking penis.

DontEatMeat
So I guess you can't show me any combat ft. Let's not pretend Prime walk around with alternate reality breaking punches. Let's not pretend Savage Hulk walks around with "punching through time strength". Prime has hit a lot of people and nothing of the sort happened and this is from someone that never holds back. Show me some combat fts.

are you really saying that prime cant use his reality breaking punches in combat? was it ever stated that when he fights someone for some reason his punches become weaker? if he is able to break dimensions and alter reality with his punches than thats his punching power believing he cant use that punching power in a fight is just stupid

and if you dont like talk about environmental damage than why do you bring hulk shockwaves? double standard again? show me what hulk punches effected in actual fight...busted onslaught armor? prove his armor is more durable physicaly than a dimension and reality itself

prime busted anti monitor which is alone >>>>>>> anything midless hulk ever did

carver9
are you really saying that prime cant use his reality breaking punches in combat? was it ever stated that when he fights someone for some reason his punches become weaker? if he is able to break dimensions and alter reality with his punches than thats his punching power believing he cant use that punching power in a fight is just stupid

and if you dont like talk about environmental damage than why do you bring hulk shockwaves? double standard again? show me what hulk punches effected in actual fight...busted onslaught armor? prove his armor is more durable physicaly than a dimension and reality itself

prime busted anti monitor which is alone >>>>>>> anything midless hulk ever did

Gotcha...so you agree, Savage Hulk walks around with dimension shaking, ripping up strength?

A lot of people withstood Prime punches. Black Adam, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Superboy, an inexperienced Ion, and the list goes on. You thinking Prime destroys reality (lol) via every punch he throw is ridiculous.

I'm asking you for combat fts, not space cheese or illogical fts that every Herald have. The ft Ive mentioned of Hulk IS a combat ft because I would never say Savage Hulk walk around with multiple dimension shaking strength...its retarded. I guess you don't have anything.

DontEatMeat
Gotcha...so you agree, Savage Hulk walks around with dimension shaking, ripping up strength?

A lot of people withstood Prime punches. Black Adam, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Superboy, an inexperienced Ion, and the list goes on. You thinking Prime destroys reality (lol) via every punch he throw is ridiculous.

I'm asking you for combat fts, not space cheese or illogical fts that every Herald have. The ft Ive mentioned of Hulk IS a combat ft because I would never say Savage Hulk walk around with multiple dimension shaking strength...its retarded. I guess you don't have anything.

savage hulk couldnt put down namor iron man thing atc atc with his punches hell he couldnt even outslag them, however this is not savage hulk we are talking about thisis mindless hulk show me his fighting feats, the shockwaves you stated are enviromental damage the only fighting damage he made was busting onslaught thats it, prime physically broke dimensions altered reality, accidentely punched some high meta in the face and made her head explode , sent namor flying for miles with one punch sonething no one ever done, pummeled superman to a blood pulp, busted freakin anti monitor and as i stated broke dimensions and reality, prime trading blows with superboy and the likes is PIS

so once again what are mindless hulk fighting feats?

OneDumbG0
savage hulk couldnt put down namor iron man thing atc atc with his punches hell he couldnt even outslag them No matter the context of this conversation, this is wrong.

carver9
savage hulk couldnt put down namor iron man thing atc atc with his punches hell he couldnt even outslag them, however this is not savage hulk we are talking about thisis mindless hulk show me his fighting feats, the shockwaves you stated are enviromental damage the only fighting damage he made was busting onslaught thats it, prime physically broke dimensions altered reality, accidentely punched some high meta in the face and made her head explode , sent namor flying for miles with one punch sonething no one ever done, pummeled superman to a blood pulp, busted freakin anti monitor and as i stated broke dimensions and reality, prime trading blows with superboy and the likes is PIS

so once again what are mindless hulk fighting feats?

Antimonitor was weakened when Prime engaged it.

Prime didn't punch Namor, he punched Black Adam and Captain Marvel has punched Black Adam some distance. Prime never physically beat Superman up. Prime don't alter reality with every punch that he throws. I'm done with you.

Onslaught wins this.

abhilegend
That's different...you are missing the main part. Hulk fist fight "put fear in every super human/God that was out on the battlefield". Heralds couldn't even walk through the shockwaves generating from Hulks punches. That's different than Superman fight because humans was out there watching the entire fight a couple of ft away. If those same humans were out there during Hulk and Onslaught fight, they would have died.

Me and Rage never debated on that topic. I enjoy debating against Rage anyways so if he wants to come in here and put his 1 cent in, I don't mind.
I'm not talking about the original fight, I am talking about the retconned fight in Superman:day of doom. Gimme a minute.

DontEatMeat
Antimonitor was weakened when Prime engaged it.

Prime didn't punch Namor, he punched Black Adam and Captain Marvel has punched Black Adam some distance. Prime never physically beat Superman up. Prime don't alter reality with every punch that he throws. I'm done with you.

Onslaught wins this.

weaken or not it doesnt take away his armor durability and the fact no one was able to bust his armor

he basically one punch bfr adam and sent him miles away no one was ever able to do antyhing like that

prime did pumel superman with punches to a blood stain go read comics

prime showed that when he goes all out and punch at his best he can breat anything stands in his way, dimensions reality anything he wants, prime also is effected by emotional state and many times he is being emo and holding back

onslaught and mindless hulk both get raped by SBP

abhilegend

LOL
Originally posted by Spire
Failol.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/whereisthorstruggling1.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/whereisthorstruggling2.jpg
Your debate wtfpwnage by rage
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=507866&pagenumber=16
I know more about you than yourself.awecreep

carver9
LOL

Your debate wtfpwnage by rage
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=507866&pagenumber=16
I know more about you than yourself.awecreep

Everything I said is true. Read my post. Heros were flying back, Thor and others was forcing themselves through the shockwaves. What's wrong with my post?

lilshogun
Prime rips Onlslaughst armor and proceeds to ground and pound thus seperating Xavier and Magneto.

abhilegend
Everything I said is true. Read my post. Heros were flying back, Thor and others was forcing themselves through the shockwaves. What's wrong with my post?
Just lulz.

DontEatMeat

no one was strugling walking , even ordinary metas were moving without effort

Odekahn
how about when prime became the time trapper and faced himself, then punched himself out of existence?

Zack Fair
Prime obliterates Onslaught.

Batman-Prime
Prime, with a smile.

carver9
Onslaught>>>>inexperience Ion.

Zack Fair
facepalm

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
facepalm

Happy Dance

Batman-Prime
Onslaught>>>>inexperience Ion.

Prime >>>>>>>>>> Any Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Prime >>>>>>>>>> Any Hulk

sad

Batman-Prime
sad

Ok

Caarvers All-Father-Hulk >>>> LT>>>>>> Familyman-Hulk>Prime

Happy?

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Ok

Caarvers All-Father-Hulk >>>> LT>>>>>> Familyman-Hulk>Prime

Happy?

Lol...that's much better.

big grin

Sundipped
Prime has hit a lot of people and nothing of the sort happened and this is from someone that never holds back.

The never holds back part is completely wrong. In IC he admitted this.

h1a8

Prove that Hulk was physically stronger than a being that can accelerate and move planets faster than light like chess pieces.

Fifthchild

Primes retcon punches happened because he was hitting a particular dimensioanl wall. A wall that he wasnt able to shatter by himself but Earth 2 Superman did. Its not a pure strength feat e.g. Prime punched lots of people outside of that pocket dimension and didnt retcon anything. As for punching through dimensions thats something that Red She Hulk has done and shes clearly less than Hulk let alone Onslaught. Onslaught was creating a second sun from his own power and was supposed to be able to increase his physical strength as he pleased.

High end Prime would be a good fight. Low end Prime would get destroyed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Fifthchild
Primes retcon punches happened because he was hitting a particular dimensioanl wall. A wall that he wasnt able to shatter by himself but Earth 2 Superman did. Its not a pure strength feat e.g. Prime punched lots of people outside of that pocket dimension and didnt retcon anything. As for punching through dimensions thats something that Red She Hulk has done and shes clearly less than Hulk let alone Onslaught. Onslaught was creating a second sun from his own power and was supposed to be able to increase his physical strength as he pleased.

High end Prime would be a good fight. Low end Prime would get destroyed.
When did red she hulk punched through dimensions? Scans. Not really, he retconned beast boy's history without beating on the wall
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone11.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone12.jpg

Mshinu
How does Emoboy beat Onslaught`s energy form after the shell cracks?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mshinu
How does Emoboy beat Onslaught`s energy form after the shell cracks?
By using this
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/ActionComics543-10.jpg
shifty

Fifthchild
When did red she hulk punched through dimensions? Scans.

During the time when Banner and Skaar were running around snathing the worlds smartest people in WWHs. Dont have scans on me atm but it was also directly attributed to being a strength feat via Hank Pym expressing skepticism that she would actually be strong enough to punch through the dimensional barrier. Its referenced on her Wikipedia page if theres any doubt that i am telling the truth.

Notice the common theme here? Its only by punching/breaking a wall between dimensions that the reality altering effect happens. Like Nul hitting that machine recently. Its not like Trion Juggernaut who was supposedly so strong that he just swung his arm at the empty air and tore a hole in reality. When Prime hits people/non-special-things reality doesnt change.

abhilegend
During the time when Banner and Skaar were running around snathing the worlds smartest people in WWHs. Dont have scans on me atm but it was also directly attributed to being a strength feat via Hank Pym expressing skepticism that she would actually be strong enough to punch through the dimensional barrier. Its referenced on her Wikipedia page if theres any doubt that i am telling the truth.

Notice the common theme here? Its only by punching/breaking a wall between dimensions that the reality altering effect happens. Like Nul hitting that machine recently. Its not like Trion Juggernaut who was supposedly so strong that he just swung his arm at the empty air and tore a hole in reality. When Prime hits people/non-special-things reality doesnt change.
I don't doubt it but scans would be appreciated. The feat of prime is even more insane due to it being the phantom zone, not some un-named dimension. I am not arguing about prime using retcon punches in this fight at all, I was just pointing out that he didn't changed reality just because of beating the paradise dimension barrier.

Fifthchild
I don't doubt it but scans would be appreciated.

Via an extensive google image search:
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/content/11283storystory_full-5926762..jpg
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/content/11283storystory_full-5926764..jpg

I wasnt arguing about anyone using them either. Its more that when discussed without the actual context of the feat it sounds much more impressive than it does otherwise and gives a false impression that Prime did something like what Trion juggernaut did. As it is its more than likely that if someone else was pounding on the same place that there would be similar consequences. The Phantom Zone thing is more impressive for the fact that he broke out than the side effects of that escape.

abhilegend

I wasnt arguing about anyone using them either. Its more that when discussed without the actual context of the feat it sounds much more impressive than it does otherwise and gives a false impression that Prime did something like what Trion juggernaut did. As it is its more than likely that if someone else was pounding on the same place that there would be similar consequences. The Phantom Zone thing is more impressive for the fact that he broke out than the side effects of that escape.
Ah, thanks. What issue is that from?

carver9

Damn...she Rulk just punched through realities. She Rulk retcon punches Galactus for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.