God Bless America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
No, I mean it. God Bless America. We should share our prosperity with the rest of the world as He blesses it. We should not revel in our superiority but we should be thankful for what we have and then share it freely with the rest of the world.

Naaaaaaah. JK.

It's the movie. smile

I am unsure if I can post this trailer because it is the restricted version (feel free to edit this out, Impediment, if it is breaking the rules) but enjoy:

ul4CZrnEFxU

What is this film? It's an entire movie built around a gimmick. It.Is.A.Gimmick.

However, it appeals to my "piss and vinegar" sensibilities where I am fed up with how spoiled, shallow, and selfish first world country people are. It should be good for a few laughs.

steverules_2
Least I got the see the trailer before it got possibly taken down, I think they allowed for the un-rated version of the kick ass trailer to be shown so I dunno this might be alright

As for the movie it looks pretty good, I mean I'm guessing Chloe was based on that girl who got upset cause her car wasn't red and it was blue or that girl who cried cuz her parents gave her, her birthday car early. Eugh who wouldn't wanna shoot them, but I don't have tuma (that I'm aware of) so I'm not gonna do it.

Patient_Leech
I don't see anything wrong with the trailer (aside from the irreverent humor). Hell, I've seen boobies on youtube before. I was somewhat amused, but it's the same joke over and over again, so you can tell it'll drag.

God bless 'em, though. smokin'

swill388
Oh great, It sounds amazing.

Manchub
I saw it. It's incredible. Bobcat does it again. World's Greatest Dad was an extremely underrated dark, dark comedy and God Bless America takes it to a whole other level.

it's not all violence either. a lot of great dialogue and monologues that really get you thinking about the state of everything.

highly recommend it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.