Wonder Woman vs Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redfly
The challenge is "who can make their heart beat the fastest?" that's the case, I think anyone with superhuman endurance would lose. Traveling at the speed of sound wouldn't even work up a sweat for Wonder Woman. Whereas Black Canary's heart would be racing if she had to maintain top speed for more than 10 minutes.

Cogito
What? confused

JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/JeriTroll/y2jshifty.gif

-Pr-
I could make their hearts beat faster. mmm

Q99
Does someone using superspeed have their heart beat similarly faster...? If so, WW wins. Just start flying around the globe really fast.

redfly
And Black Canary would probably be stumbling along, wheezing with a pounding heart, after about 10 minutes.

Existere
I would think that Diana's superhuman endurance, rather than simply keeping her heartbeat slower, would allow it to pump faster and harder for a longer period of time than Dinah's could before it would give out.

Q99
Originally posted by Existere
I would think that Diana's superhuman endurance, rather than simply keeping her heartbeat slower, would allow it to pump faster and harder for a longer period of time than Dinah's could before it would give out.

Really, WW, Superman, Flash, etc. should be able to get up to pumping rates that'd make a human heart explode.

StyleTime
edit nevermind.

redfly
Hmm Black Canary might cover chest with her hands to feel her heart beating fast, she might wait for it to stop pounding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.