Sabretooth vs iron fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DontEatMeat
both at their best who wins

OneDumbG0
^ You should use this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=549887&pagenumber=1

DontEatMeat
^ my post has iron fist at his best get lost

OneDumbG0
^ Why exactly wouldn't current Iron Fist not be at his best? Do you have some other incarnation in mind?

DontEatMeat
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Why exactly wouldn't current Iron Fist not be at his best? Do you have some other incarnation in mind?

there are many low showings for danny so i stated its danny at his best, is it clear enough for you?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Digi
Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

DontEatMeat
which is in other words at his best as in no low showings dumbos

OneDumbG0
^ What you're suggesting is already the default rule and, therefore, need not be specified: Originally posted by Digi
Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.
This thread is exactly the same stipulations as the one I posted because of the default rules in place (which you'd have to specifically turn off to change the scenario). You should use the other thread to avoid duplication.

DontEatMeat
no it isnt, rules saying no PIS however even in his canon fights he had bad days and not too good showings , thats why in my post he is fully at his best

OneDumbG0
^ No PIS rule is somewhat distinct from full capacity rule: Originally posted by Digi
The "No PIS" Rule

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates. Originally posted by Digi
Full Capacity
And these are both default rules. This thread is exactly the same stipulations as the one I posted because of the default rules in place (which you'd have to specifically turn off to change the scenario). You should use the other thread to avoid duplication.

DontEatMeat
nop, as i said before the forum rules are backing up canon showings but even in his canon showings he had bad days, my post is only his best showings which cant be a rule because that would be stupid to judge a character only by his highest feats

DontEatMeat
go to go sleepy sleepy eaither post your choise or get lost

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by DontEatMeat
nop, as i said before the forum rules are backing up canon showings but even in his canon showings he had bad days, my post is only his best showings which cant be a rule because that would be stupid to judge a character only by his highest feats . . . . .

If the irony contained within this post was intentional, bravo. Otherwise, you should use this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=549887&pagenumber=1

Existere
laughing out loud

Mindset
LMAO

dmills
lmfao

Mindset
Originally posted by dmills
lmfao You trying to one up me, bro? huhu

JakeTheBank
Danny, obviously.

leonidas
why would he use the other thread when this one is so much better and implies full capacity? no expression

DontEatMeat
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
. . . . .

If the irony contained within this post was intentional, bravo. Otherwise, you should use this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=549887&pagenumber=1

you just want people to post in your thread, my thread is better than yours it gives danny only his top performance therefor people will post in my thread you hear me? its my town

Existere
Dude, it's his town

Parmaniac
LQGGQ-FCe_w

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.