Worldbreaker Hulk vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
CISLess,BFR Is Off And This Fight Takes Place In The Arena In Planet Hulk.

Batman-Prime
Without CIS MM. He will stay intangible, with his TP he will mock Hulk till he will be pissed enough and Destroys this little Planet and then he floats helpless in the space. MM kicks him into the Sun for the easy win and some lulz^^.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Without CIS MM. He will stay intangible, with his TP he will mock Hulk till he will be pissed enough and Destroys this little Planet and then he floats helpless in the space. MM kicks him into the Sun for the easy win and some lulz^^. Hulk Can Survive The Heat Of The Sun.....TP Nahhh Hulk Is Nearly Immune...Hulk Has Grabed Intangible Beings And Energy Beings May I Add.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hulk Can Survive The Heat Of The Sun.....TP Nahhh Hulk Is Nearly Immune...Hulk Has Grabed Intangible Beings And Energy Beings May I Add.
Not kitty pride, and well, that's the kind of intangibility MM has. Hulk can't really do much to him. And was he ever on the surface of a sun? How long can he survive it? I don't think he will make it very long, all the while MM watches and laughs^^. Don't forget, no CIS.

Placidity
Hulk gets stomped.

TheHulk
Not kitty pride, and well, that's the kind of intangibility MM has. Hulk can't really do much to him. And was he ever on the surface of a sun? How long can he survive it? I don't think he will make it very long, all the while MM watches and laughs^^. Don't forget, no CIS. He Never Did But Has Shown Evidence He Can Walk Around In Fire And Had Swam Through A Giant Pool Of Lava Once Pretty Much Like It's As If He Can't Get Effected By Heat.

Intangibility Is Intangibilty Their Is Np Such Thing As 'Better Intangibility'

No CIS Mean Hulk Would Thunderclap Which MM Will Never See Coming And It Vapporizes Him

Batman-Prime
He Never Did But Has Shown Evidence He Can Walk Around In Fire And Had Swam Through A Giant Pool Of Lava Once Pretty Much Like It's As If He Can't Get Effected By Heat.

Intangibility Is Intangibilty Their Is Np Such Thing As 'Better Intangibility'

No CIS Mean Hulk Would Thunderclap Which MM Will Never See Coming And It Vapporizes Him

Fire or Lava =! surface of a Sun. That's like comparing the heat of a candle to the heat of an laser^^.

So he couldn't touch or do anything to Kitty. The other intangible beings were not intangible per se, maybe they were incorporeal (magical). And she is the most liekly and similar representation of MM's ability.

No CIS means, MM will be careful, use TP and his superior speed and become instantly intangible.

Hulk can't do much, really, MMs powerset is the bane of a slow Brick like hulk.

TheHulk
Fire or Lava =! surface of a Sun. That's like comparing the heat of a candle to the heat of an laser^^.

So he couldn't touch or do anything to Kitty. The other intangible beings were not intangible per se, maybe they were incorporeal (magical). And she is the most liekly and similar representation of MM's ability.

No CIS means, MM will be careful, use TP and his superior speed and become instantly intangible.

Hulk can't do much, really, MMs powerset is the bane of a slow Brick like hulk. Looks Like We Gonna Have To Settle This The Hard Way Wait Till I Get To My Computer I'm Using My IPhone...

Batman-Prime
Looks Like We Gonna Have To Settle This The Hard Way Wait Till I Get To My Computer I'm Using My IPhone...

Sure go on. I would like to see Hulk grab an intangible Enemy, like Kitty, not someone in astralform. I also don't care if he can see astral objects or "hit" energy. I saw him fail to hit an intangible Vision or Kitty^^.

Oh and him on the surface of a Sun would be helpful.

thumb up Thx.

DarkSaint85
Haha oh dear....

MM stomps.

Scans WBH's mind, finds out what his greatest desire is (probably Betty or something sappy like that), shapeshifts into Betty, calms the Hulk down, wins.

Or creates an alternate reality with alternate memories for the Hulk, calms the Hulk down, wins.

Or Batman-Prime's tactic...

TheHulk
For Godsake The Mind Rape Ain't Gonna Work!

TheHulk
Sure go on. I would like to see Hulk grab an intangible Enemy, like Kitty, not someone in astralform. I also don't care if he can see astral objects or "hit" energy. I saw him fail to hit an intangible Vision or Kitty^^.

Oh and him on the surface of a Sun would be helpful.

thumb up Thx. He Has Grabed Vision While His Intagible Before Lol And For The Sun Thing I Knew You Would Say That.......Anyway Hulk Has Been Stated Many Times He Can Survive Tempretures HOTTER Or At least Hot As The Sun.

Astral form Is Pretty Much Being Both Invisible And Untouchable(Intangible)

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Haha oh dear....

MM stomps.

Scans WBH's mind, finds out what his greatest desire is (probably Betty or something sappy like that), shapeshifts into Betty, calms the Hulk down, wins.

Or creates an alternate reality with alternate memories for the Hulk, calms the Hulk down, wins.

Or Batman-Prime's tactic... I Think I Should Let Carver Handle You,Your Pretty Much Easy For Me

DarkSaint85
Hah in other words, you don't know how to handle me.....don't forget (and I will remind you and everyone else on this thread) that you once said that even if the Hulk was BFRed into the sun, he would make it back to the Earth in 15 monutes. Even carver had to step in and stop your train of thought. The fact that I am still humouring you even after assertions of that nature, showcases my bountiful compassion and patience....

We're not talking about mind rape. That implies force. We are using the Hulk's own strength against him.

Please, show scans, if you can, of the Hulk managing to realise that he's in a strong, well crafted, illusionary reality. Some scans, issue numbers, comics, anything?

DarkSaint85
He Has Grabed Vision While His Intagible Before Lol And For The Sun Thing I Knew You Would Say That.......Anyway Hulk Has Been Stated Many Times He Can Survive Tempretures HOTTER Or At least Hot As The Sun.

Astral form Is Pretty Much Being Both Invisible And Untouchable(Intangible)

There are many different type of intagibility.

Flash goes intangible at super speeds. Slow him down, or go faster than him, and you can hit him.

However, if Strange was in his astral form, even if you sped up, or slowed him down, you won't affect him. Does that not make it a different type of intangibility?

Kitty does it by moving her own atoms between other atoms. So when she does it, she has to hold her breath. Strange does not hold his breath, neither does MM. Therfore, its a different type of intangibility.

You cannot compare apples and oranges.

TheHulk

Flash goes intangible at super speeds. Slow him down, or go faster than him, and you can hit him.

However, if Strange was in his astral form, even if you sped up, or slowed him down, you won't affect him. Does that not make it a different type of intangibility?

Kitty does it by moving her own atoms between other atoms. So when she does it, she has to hold her breath. Strange does not hold his breath, neither does MM. Therfore, its a different type of intangibility.

You cannot compare apples and oranges. Besides Their Both Fruits While I'm Sweet(Apple) And Your Sour(Orange)

DarkSaint85
Yes....quite.

You agree that there are different type of intangibility, then?

TheHulk
Yes....quite.

You agree that there are different type of intangibility, then? Let Me Think About It......

TheHulk

You cannot compare apples and oranges. You Ever Notice How Writers Try To Avoid Making Out Flash Ability To Vibrate Through Walls as Intagibility

DarkSaint85
You Ever Notice How Writers Try To Avoid Making Out Flash Ability To Vibrate Through Walls as Intagibility

Actually, I am thinking more of the times people try punching him, or shoot bullets at him.

Superman does it as well, vibrating so fast people can't physically punch him. the very definition of intangibility.

TheHulk
Actually, I am thinking more of the times people try punching him, or shoot bullets at him.

Superman does it as well, vibrating so fast people can't physically punch him. the very definition of intangibility. WTF??? No Way Man..Any Bio You See Does Not Mark It As Intangiblity....They Put It As 'He Has The Ability To Vibrate His Molecules Enabling Him To Walk Through Walls' And Other Crap..

DarkSaint85
What does intangibility mean?

TheHulk
What does intangibility mean? Yes Yes I Know Where's This Going Too.....But I'm Just Saying That's Other league Of Intangibility...

DarkSaint85
Haha and there you go!

Like you said yourself, there are other leagues of intangibility. Just because you can grab one, doesn't mean you can grab the other.

Do you have scans showing someone physically grabbing MM when he was phased, and they were solid?

MM is almost always defeated by PIS, because its so damn hard to beat him.

TheHulk
Haha and there you go!

Like you said yourself, there are other leagues of intangibility. Just because you can grab one, doesn't mean you can grab the other.

Do you have scans showing someone physically grabbing MM when he was phased, and they were solid?

MM is almost always defeated by PIS, because its so damn hard to beat him. I Did Not Mean Different Intangibility I Meant By The Cause...

DarkSaint85
I Did Not Mean Different Intangibility I Meant By The Cause...
Yes, but the cause is very important. Its how you would defeat them.

If I went up against Shadowcat, I'd outwait her until she ran out of air.

If I went up against Flash, I'd try to slow him down SOMEHOW (don't ask me how).

Against astral forms, if I was the Hulk, I'd try grabbing him because I've done it before.

But the tactic of grabbing would be useless against Kitty, as shown in WWH. And unless the Hulk was fast enough, it would be useless against the Flash.

Now, what about MM? I'm not 100% sure how his intangibility works. Which is why I am asking how has his intangibility been beaten in the past. If it hasn't been beaten, then I will assume its like Kitty's or Flash or some other method. Can you prove that someone has bypassed his intangibility without setting him on fire, or magic, or some other method, but by pure brute strength (no weird ambiguity, I don't want to derail your thread with 10 pages of discussions lol)?

TheHulk
Yes, but the cause is very important. Its how you would defeat them.

If I went up against Shadowcat, I'd outwait her until she ran out of air.

If I went up against Flash, I'd try to slow him down SOMEHOW (don't ask me how).

Against astral forms, if I was the Hulk, I'd try grabbing him because I've done it before.

But the tactic of grabbing would be useless against Kitty, as shown in WWH. And unless the Hulk was fast enough, it would be useless against the Flash.

Now, what about MM? I'm not 100% sure how his intangibility works. Which is why I am asking how has his intangibility been beaten in the past. If it hasn't been beaten, then I will assume its like Kitty's or Flash or some other method. Can you prove that someone has bypassed his intangibility without setting him on fire, or magic, or some other method, but by pure brute strength (no weird ambiguity, I don't want to derail your thread with 10 pages of discussions lol)? Oh Please I'll Love To Hear More Actually.....................................

DarkSaint85
Oh Please I'll Love To Hear More Actually.....................................

More what?

TheHulk
More what? We Can't Just Judge The Battle With MM Intangibility...Tell Me How MM And Hulk(Yes I Want To Give Your Opinion On How Hulk Would Get 1 On MM) Would Win...

carver9
This is a endless stalemate. Neither can hurt the other. As for Hulk surviving the heat of the sun, I can easily prove that if you want. It'll just take one scan but I will provide 2 just to make things interest. Let me know Batman Prime.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
This is a endless stalemate. Neither can hurt the other. As for Hulk surviving the heat of the sun, I can easily prove that if you want. It'll just take one scan but I will provide 2 just to make things interest. Let me know Batman Prime. Quiet Carver Me And Darksaint Are Settling This Once And For All...

carver9
Quiet Carver Me And Darksaint Are Settling This Once And For All...

big grin

TheHulk
big grin Wait So You Actually Give In To Darksaint About Hulk Not Grabbing MM.....I Expected More From You Old Friend....

DarkSaint85
Haha.

TBH, my previous tactic would still hold. Create a false reality for WBH, who reverts all the way back to Banner.

MM cannot hurt him, that's true. Hurting involves force, and you never want to do that against the Hulk. MM should recognise this, as he has ample knowledge of this aspect of the Hulk - the angrier he gets, the stronger he is.

But my tactic exploits two of the Hulk's biggest weaknesses - his arrogance, and his sense of purpose. Arrogance, in that he fully believes himself to be undefeatable, and thus, if he sees himself thrashing MM he won't question it; and

his sense of puirpose, i.e. his rage. Remove it, and he ceases to exist in that form.

carver9
Wait So You Actually Give In To Darksaint About Hulk Not Grabbing MM.....I Expected More From You Old Friend....

Naah, I strickly obide on onpanel proof. If I can't find a single showing of a character hitting MM in this state then what do I have to argue against him with. Hulk has hit intangible beings but not of the nature MM intangibility works. If you can show me a scan convincing me, then I would be happy to change my mind but until then, this is a stalemate.

DarkSaint85
Wait So You Actually Give In To Darksaint About Hulk Not Grabbing MM.....I Expected More From You Old Friend....

Hey, I gave the Hulk his props, I didn't say JLA stomp 10/10 or anything like that...

TheHulk
OH MY GOD!!! The Few Months I Been Gone From This Forum And Everything Changed Already......

TheHulk
Naah, I strickly obide on onpanel proof. If I can't find a single showing of a character hitting MM in this state then what do I have to argue against him with. Hulk has hit intangible beings but not of the nature MM intangibility works. If you can show me a scan convincing me, then I would be happy to change my mind but until then, this is a stalemate. Than Please Leave If You Have Nothing Else To Say....

TheHulk
Haha.

TBH, my previous tactic would still hold. Create a false reality for WBH, who reverts all the way back to Banner.

MM cannot hurt him, that's true. Hurting involves force, and you never want to do that against the Hulk. MM should recognise this, as he has ample knowledge of this aspect of the Hulk - the angrier he gets, the stronger he is.

But my tactic exploits two of the Hulk's biggest weaknesses - his arrogance, and his sense of purpose. Arrogance, in that he fully believes himself to be undefeatable, and thus, if he sees himself thrashing MM he won't question it; and

his sense of puirpose, i.e. his rage. Remove it, and he ceases to exist in that form. LOL You Really Do Look Down On The Hulk

TheHulk
Haha.

his sense of puirpose, i.e. his rage. Remove it, and he ceases to exist in that form. In Order For MM To Do All Those Things You Said..He Would Have To Enter Hulks Mind...And That's Won't Happen..

DarkSaint85
LOL You Really Do Look Down On The Hulk

Wow, because I said he had two weaknesses????

Also, in reference to your other statement, carv posted a scan of some no name telepats getting into WWHs head. And I place MM above a bunch of noh name SHIELD telepaths.

Batman-Prime
This is a endless stalemate. Neither can hurt the other. As for Hulk surviving the heat of the sun, I can easily prove that if you want. It'll just take one scan but I will provide 2 just to make things interest. Let me know Batman Prime.

Ok an endless Stalemate, sounds cool. Though still I would like to see the 2 scans proving that Hulk can surivive a longer holiday on the surface of the Sun^^.

TheHulk
Wow, because I said he had two weaknesses????

Also, in reference to your other statement, carv posted a scan of some no name telepats getting into WWHs head. And I place MM above a bunch of noh name SHIELD telepaths. Tsk Tsk Your Own Statement Is Bias...No Name Telepaths Puff And If You Really Consider Personality Weakness Then I Guess Justin Bieber Is The Greatest Singer In The World....

DarkSaint85
Are you arguing with on panel proof?

TheHulk
Are you arguing with on panel proof? Actually I'll Love To See The Scan embarrasment

DarkSaint85
Actually I'll Love To See The Scan embarrasment

All thanks to carver (and presumably, EndlessMike).

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkmentalresistance3.jpg

TheHulk
All thanks to carver (and presumably, EndlessMike).

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkmentalresistance3.jpg Well Then Guess Your Right But Still With Have The X And Emma Hmmm???

DarkSaint85
Well Then Guess Your Right But Still With Have The X And Emma Hmmm???

Course I'm right, lol.

As for Emma/X, they tried attacking him. As I have said time and time again, it is NOT an attack. Using force against the Hulk, you will lose. However, using his own pride - that he is the strongest one there is - and his own strength, and you can win.

TheHulk
Course I'm right, lol.

As for Emma/X, they tried attacking him. As I have said time and time again, it is NOT an attack. Using force against the Hulk, you will lose. However, using his own pride - that he is the strongest one there is - and his own strength, and you can win. It Was A TP Attack For Godsake

DarkSaint85
It Was A TP Attack For Godsake

What are you even talking about???

What was 'A TP Attack For Godsake'?? Emma and Prof X's attempt on the Hulk? I already said it was, what are you getting huffy about?

DarkSaint85
Ok an endless Stalemate, sounds cool. Though still I would like to see the 2 scans proving that Hulk can surivive a longer holiday on the surface of the Sun^^.

Well, theHulk is certain that, in a forum fight between Pixie and WWH, even if Pixie BFRs him into the middle of the Sun (as she attempted to do against Kuurth) the Hulk would still jump from the Sun...to Mercury...to Venus, then back to Earth.

In 15 minutes. Without navigational aids or propulsion apart from his own legs.

TheHulk
Well, theHulk is certain that, in a forum fight between Pixie and WWH, even if Pixie BFRs him into the middle of the Sun (as she attempted to do against Kuurth) the Hulk would still jump from the Sun...to Mercury...to Venus, then back to Earth.

In 15 minutes. Without navigational aids or propulsion apart from his own legs. Middle??? Okay Lol Now I Get It I Thought If It Was On The Surface....Fine If It Is In The Core Of The Sun Then Hulk Loses....

TheHulk
What are you even talking about???

What was 'A TP Attack For Godsake'?? Emma and Prof X's attempt on the Hulk? I already said it was, what are you getting huffy about? Ohhhh Sorry I Did Not Read Your Post Correctly...Alright Are You Trying To Say Telepaths Who Enter Instead Of Attack Will Get To Hulks Mind??

DarkSaint85
Yes. No force, no hurting, they enter in, take the data they need, then create illusions. No mental attack bolts or anything crude like that - more paintbrush than sledgehammer.

Batman-Prime

In 15 minutes. Without navigational aids or propulsion apart from his own legs.

Once in the Sun he won't come out again, there is no solid ground to jump and the gravitation would be to high anyway imho for a jump.

TheHulk
Yes. No force, no hurting, they enter in, take the data they need, then create illusions. No mental attack bolts or anything crude like that - more paintbrush than sledgehammer. Dr Strange Couldn't Enter Hulks Mind(Not That Much Of A Telepath I Know) And Needed Hulk To Be Both Weakned And 'Mind Distracted' To Enter Him....

DarkSaint85
Once in the Sun he won't come out again, there is no solid ground to jump and the gravitation would be to high anyway imho for a jump.

Also...there's the fact that the Sun is about 93 million miles away......

TheHulk
Once in the Sun he won't come out again, there is no solid ground to jump and the gravitation would be to high anyway imho for a jump. Hulk Defied Gravity Before Didn't He......

DarkSaint85
Dr Strange Couldn't Enter Hulks Mind(Not That Much Of A Telepath I Know) And Needed Hulk To Be Both Weakned And 'Mind Distracted' To Enter Him....

He entered his mind to calm him down, and to boast that he could end the Hulk. Of course the Hulk would realise its an illusion, WHEN STRANGE TELLS HIM HE'S IN HIS MIND.

Which, considering the Hulk blamed him and the Illuminati for everything, is not the best idea. Imagine if you were really mad at someone - and that someone came to you and patronised you and tried to calm you down. You'd probably smash him up.

Once more, again: as far as the Hulk is concerned, he is winning his awesome fight with MM, he won't realise that its an illusion.

TheHulk
He entered his mind to calm him down, and to boast that he could end the Hulk. Of course the Hulk would realise its an illusion, WHEN STRANGE TELLS HIM HE'S IN HIS MIND.

Which, considering the Hulk blamed him and the Illuminati for everything, is not the best idea. Imagine if you were really mad at someone - and that someone came to you and patronised you and tried to calm you down. You'd probably smash him up.

Once more, again: as far as the Hulk is concerned, he is winning his awesome fight with MM, he won't realise that its an illusion. For God Great Sake He Had To Enter The First Place Didn't He But Couldn't Without Hulk Getting His Mind Distracted To Something Else You Really Think MM Can Harm Hulk Physically!?

DarkSaint85
For God Great Sake He Had To Enter The First Place Didn't He But Couldn't Without Hulk Getting His Mind Distracted To Something Else You Really Think MM Can Harm Hulk Physically!?

And as you said before - Strange isn't the greatest telepath. So I'm not sure what you're trying to prove lol, when I have already shown you scans of some unknown telepaths getting in.

As for 'do I really think he can harm him physically', please show me the post where I said that!!!!

Lol, toying with you amuses me, but you make it way too easy.

Batman-Prime
Hulk Defied Gravity Before Didn't He......

A Suns gravity? You know it's higher and then you have the problem of no solid ground, it's impossibru^^.

TheHulk
A Suns gravity? You know it's higher and then you have the problem of no solid ground, it's impossibru^^. No Ground Agreed,Gravity Still Debatable....

DarkSaint85
A Suns gravity? You know it's higher and then you have the problem of no solid ground, it's impossibru^^.

Lol. don't start, forum rules state that if he cannot get back to the battlefied in 15 mins, he loses by BFR.

The Hulk isn't jumping at lightspeed to get back.

TheHulk
And as you said before - Strange isn't the greatest telepath. So I'm not sure what you're trying to prove lol, when I have already shown you scans of some unknown telepaths getting in.

As for 'do I really think he can harm him physically', please show me the post where I said that!!!!

Lol, toying with you amuses me, but you make it way too easy. No....I'm Saying If MM Needs To Enter Hulks Mind He Needs To Weakned And No Way MM Is Gonna Hurt Hulk Physically

BUT! Dr Strange Had Alot Of Time To Prepare But Still Couldn't Find A Way....I Meant I Don't Really Consider Him Telepath But With His Magical Power He Might Be Around Or Higher Than X If He Plays That Game

DarkSaint85
So those random SHIELD telepaths were above Prof X and Emma, and a prepped Strange? I'll remember that.

TheHulk
So those random SHIELD telepaths were above Prof X and Emma, and a prepped Strange? I'll remember that. No Not The Random Telepaths But Strange He Uses His Magic To Open Hulks Mind And We All Know How Powerful Strange Magic Back Then Was....

PillarofOsiris
CIS is off on MMH is bad news for just about anyone. WBH is not winning.

TheHulk
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
CIS is off on MMH is bad news for just about anyone. WBH is not winning. Quiet You DarkSaint And me only

Existere
Doesn't it take a lot of unnecessary effort to capitalize every word in every post you type?

DarkSaint85
*shrug*, if you just want to debate with me, and me alone, we can use private messages. Otherwise, its a bit rude to have an open thread then tell people they can't post in here....

And to be honest, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. I don't think you've thought your own arguments through, either.

You're trying to say that Strange needed to prep and be at his best in order to enter the Hulk's mind. And still failed.

I'm saying, some no-name SHIELD guys managed to do it.

So either:

1. Marvel was high-balling some SHIELD telepaths, who we never see again or;

2. PIS against the Sorcerer Supreme, in order to show how great the Hulk was during WWH.

I'm inclined to think the second option, myself. Of course, you would HAVE to support the first notion, but why would Marvel elevate some nobodies to such an extent? Have them succeed where Prof X, Emma and Strange couldn't?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Existere
Doesn't it take a lot of unnecessary effort to capitalize every word in every post you type? Lol you Noticed No I'm So Used to it untill no

zeel
Hulk Can Survive The Heat Of The Sun.....TP Nahhh Hulk Is Nearly Immune...Hulk Has Grabed Intangible Beings And Energy Beings May I Add.

how do you grab intangable beings? Hulk must have special intangable grabbing beings gloves made especially for him. how gay.

TheHulk
*shrug*, if you just want to debate with me, and me alone, we can use private messages. Otherwise, its a bit rude to have an open thread then tell people they can't post in here....

And to be honest, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. I don't think you've thought your own arguments through, either.

You're trying to say that Strange needed to prep and be at his best in order to enter the Hulk's mind. And still failed.

I'm saying, some no-name SHIELD guys managed to do it.

So either:

1. Marvel was high-balling some SHIELD telepaths, who we never see again or;

2. PIS against the Sorcerer Supreme, in order to show how great the Hulk was during WWH.

I'm inclined to think the second option, myself. Of course, you would HAVE to support the first notion, but why would Marvel elevate some nobodies to such an extent? Have them succeed where Prof X, Emma and Strange couldn't? It's Not PIS Since X And Emma Couldn't Do It Either And 'They Believe His Telling The Truth' They Did Not Say That They Actually Had The Ability To Enter His Mind Or Maybe They Can At Least Interpret What He Was Thinking Cause No Way 30 Plus Years Of Keeping His Head To Himself Would Get Demolished By Some Esper Unit..

Odekahn
Isn't MM's strength on par with Superman's? And wasn't it stated that he can deliver telepathic blasts that have the force of one of Superman's punches?

Not saying that he could or would overpower the Hulk, just that he's no slouch hand to hand either.

MM takes this. He's too versatile.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Odekahn
Isn't MM's strength on par with Superman's? And wasn't it stated that he can deliver telepathic blasts that have the force of one of Superman's punches?

Not saying that he could or would overpower the Hulk, just that he's no slouch hand to hand either.

MM takes this. He's too versatile. I Kinda Follow What Stotic Says Raw Power>Versatile

Telepathic Blast As Powerful As Superman Punches??? MM Never Displayed Anything Like That So I Call It Hyperbole Cause We All Know How Strong Superman Is...Saying MM Can Do That Without Proof Is Just To Much.

Strength On Par Lol No Even If It's True WBH Strength Is Beyond Superman

Odekahn
I Kinda Follow What Stotic Says Raw Power>Versatile

With MM you get raw power + versatile.

carver9
Just to clarify things since I keep seeing it brought up. The only reason shield agents were able to enter Hulks mind was due to them catching him at a moment of sorrow. It happened twice...one with the shield agents and with Strange. They caught Hulk when he let his guard down. The shield agents did it around the time Hulk was heart broken over Caps death and Strange did it during the time Hulk nearly killed someone and his best friend was preaching to him...telling him how wrong it was.

Martian Manhunter doesn't have that luxury here. He isn't entering WBH mind unless Hulk allows it.

TheHulk
With MM you get raw power + versatile. Hulks Raw Power Puts Him On Another League....Let's Be Real

Hulk Has Defeated Stronger And More Versatile Opponents MM Is No Different....He May Be Versatile But When It Comes To WBH You Only Can Take Him With 2 Things BFR Or Physically....

carver9
With MM you get raw power + versatile.

Hulk is FAR more powerful than MM. Martian Manhunter only chance at surviving is him staying intangible...once he tries to hit Hulk, the fight is done. He needs to stay intangible and use his TP...his other powers are useless here and I have never seen him use anything outside of TP during his intangibility state.

TheHulk
Just to clarify things since I keep seeing it brought up. The only reason shield agents were able to enter Hulks mind was due to them catching him at a moment of sorrow. It happened twice...one with the shield agents and with Strange. They caught Hulk when he let his guard down. The shield agents did it around the time Hulk was heart broken over Caps death and Strange did it during the time Hulk nearly killed someone and his best friend was preaching to him...telling him how wrong it was.

Martian Manhunter doesn't have that luxury here. He isn't entering WBH mind unless Hulk allows it. What Proof Do You Have That Esper Unit Caught Hulk In A Moment Of Sorrow? Seriously Carver That Sounded Poor Man Excuse.....

What Proof Do You Have Hulk Was Heart Broken For Cap???

carver9
What Proof Do You Have That Esper Unit Caught Hulk In A Moment Of Sorrow? Seriously Carver That Sounded Poor Man Excuse.....

What Proof Do You Have Hulk Was Heart Broken For Cap???

WTF? Are you really asking me for proof? I have no reason to lie about what happened in a comic involving Hulk. I was trying to help you but I will leave this squad with you and let you find the scans yourself.

Odekahn
Hulk is FAR more powerful than MM. Martian Manhunter only chance at surviving is him staying intangible...once he tries to hit Hulk, the fight is done. He needs to stay intangible and use his TP...his other powers are useless here and I have never seen him use anything outside of TP during his intangibility state.

Again, my point wasn't that he could or would overpower the Hulk. My point was that MM is no slouch physically and I don't think if Hulk got in a lucky hit that it would be over just like that. MM won't beat Hulk physically, but Hulk isn't going to just snap MM like a twig either.

I agree that MM should go intangible and use telepathy.

TheHulk
WTF? Are you really asking me for proof? I have no reason to lie about what happened in a comic involving Hulk. I was trying to help you but I will leave this squad with you and let you find the scans yourself. Carver...Just Because Hulk Looked Like He Was In Agony Does Not Nean He Was 'Heart Broken'.

TheHulk
Again, my point wasn't that he could or would overpower the Hulk. My point was that MM is no slouch physically and I don't think if Hulk got in a lucky hit that it would be over just like that. MM won't beat Hulk physically, but Hulk isn't going to just snap MM like a twig either.

I agree that MM should go intangible and use telepathy. You Obviously Don't Know HOTM Hulk(Worldbreaker Hulk)

Odekahn
You Obviously Don't Know HOTM Hulk(Worldbreaker Hulk)

I have the comic....

carver9
Carver...Just Because Hulk Looked Like He Was In Agony Does Not Nean He Was 'Heart Broken'.

Lol...Cap IS Hulks and Banner best friend. Why in the WORLD would he not feel sympathetic for a friends death? Don't respond to my post...guess your way out of some shield agents getting into Hulks mind while high tier telepaths couldn't. I have the scans and would love to post it but my help isn't needed. Anyone that read my post on the shield agents, please disregard it and let The Hulk answer it himself. If some shield agents can telepathically assault Hulk, MM can as well.

This is a spite thread. Martian Manhunter wins 10/10.

carver9
You Obviously Don't Know HOTM Hulk(Worldbreaker Hulk)

It doesn't matter if he know the comic or not. Martian Manhunter telepathy>>>>>>>shield agents. Martian wins 10/10 without breaking a sweat.

TheHulk
Lol...Cap IS Hulks and Banner best friend. Why in the WORLD would he not feel sympathetic for a friends death? Don't respond to my post...guess your way out of some shield agents getting into Hulks mind while high tier telepaths couldn't. I have the scans and would love to post it but my help isn't needed. Anyone that read my post on the shield agents, please disregard it and let The Hulk answer it himself. If some shield agents can telepathically assault Hulk, MM can as well.

This is a spite thread. Martian Manhunter wins 10/10. Cap America Hulks Best Friend LOL That's Laughable Friend(Rick Jones Who Was Stated Millions Of Times To Be Banner And Hulks Best Friend And Cho Who Is Second???) To Banner Yes But Not Much To The Hulk. MM 10/10?? You Sold Out Man.....You-Sold-Out

Your Scan Please?

carver9
Cap America Hulks Best Friend LOL That's Laughable Friend To Banner But Not Much To The Hulk. MM 10/10?? You Sold Out Man.....You-Sold-Out

Martian Manhunter TP>>>>Shield agents. Martian Manhunter always use his TP. How is Hulk countering this when shield agents was able to easily get into Hulks mind? No name shield agents that doesn't have any fts.

Galan007
The f*ck is going on right now?

g007-psyduck

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
The f*ck is going on right now?

g007-psyduck

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

TheHulk
Martian Manhunter TP>>>>Shield agents. Martian Manhunter always use his TP. How is Hulk countering this when shield agents was able to easily get into Hulks mind? No name shield agents that doesn't have any fts. Shield Agents>Prof X,Emma And Strange??? Yep You Are Delusional Carver

Odekahn
Cap America Hulks Best Friend LOL That's Laughable Friend(Rick Jones Who Was Stated Millions Of Times To Be Banner And Hulks Best Friend And Cho Who Is Second???) To Banner Yes But Not Much To The Hulk. MM 10/10?? You Sold Out Man.....You-Sold-Out

Your Scan Please?

I don't know about you but I have several best friends. This isn't a hierarchy. Hulk/Banner felt very close to Cap and it affected him. You're splitting hairs and dancing around the main point.

carver9
Shield Agents>Prof X,Emma And Strange??? Yep You Are Delusional Carver

It doesn't take away from what happened. If shield agents was able to get into Hulks mind, what stop MM from doing the same? Show me some fts from these shield agents that put their telepath above Martian Manhunter.

TheHulk
I don't know about you but I have several best friends. This isn't a hierarchy. Hulk/Banner felt very close to Cap and it affected him. You're splitting hairs and dancing around the main point. You Don't Know Carver Well Unlike Me My Friend Everything Carver Says Is Solid So When He Said Caps Was Hulks Best Friend He Meant The Type Rick Jones Type Even Though Hulk Or Banner Never Mention How Good A Friend Cap Is......

TheHulk
It doesn't take away from what happened. If shield agents was able to get into Hulks mind, what stop MM from doing the same? Show me some fts from these shield agents that put their telepath above Martian Manhunter. I'll Let You Chose PIS,MisInterpration Or S.H.I.E.L.D Hyperbole?

carver9
You Don't Know Carver Well Unlike Me My Friend Everything Carver Says Is Solid So When He Said Caps Was Hulks Best Friend He Meant The Type Rick Jones Type Even Though Hulk Or Banner Never Mention How Good A Friend Cap Is......

Sigh*

TheHulk
Sigh* Painful Isn't It?

Odekahn
You Don't Know Carver Well Unlike Me My Friend Everything Carver Says Is Solid So When He Said Caps Was Hulks Best Friend He Meant The Type Rick Jones Type Even Though Hulk Or Banner Never Mention How Good A Friend Cap Is......

You can assume what he meant and I suppose I can too. Only carver can be the one to clarify, but I still say you're distractedly splitting hairs and it doesn't change his point in the slightest.

carver9
I'll Let You Chose PIS,MisInterpration Or S.H.I.E.L.D Hyperbole?

I already know how he was mentally attacked...I want you to prove your case since you declined mine.

TheHulk
You can assume what he meant and I suppose I can too. Only carver can be the one to clarify, but I still say you're distractedly splitting hairs and it doesn't change his point in the slightest. Yep Just Like How Carver Is The Biggest Hulk Debator Here,And He Actually Tried To Dismiss The Shield Agents Entering Hulk Thing Until I Pissed Him Off,So Now His Going Against Me,Yep That's His Point...Listen...First I'll Deal With Carver Than You So Hish This Is Becoming 3 Against 1

TheHulk
I already know how he was mentally attacked...I want you to prove your case since you declined mine. Let's Start This All Over Again First

MM Ways Of Winning(Carver Only):????

carver9
Let's Start This All Over Again First

MM Ways Of Winning(Carver Only):????

Turning intangible and then telepathically raping him since some shield agents was able to.

TheHulk
Turning intangible and then telepathically raping him since some shield agents was able to. You Are Doing This In Purpose Aren't You Carver.....

Odekahn
Hish This Is Becoming 3 Against 1

It's an open forum, I'll comment if I want to.

carver9
You Are Doing This In Purpose Aren't You Carver.....

Sure is...I was going to post scans proving what I said but I got attacked by someone I was trying to help. Accept help when its offered to you. I'm leaving this to you...I'm done here.

TheHulk
It's an open forum, I'll comment if I want to. Yep You Sure Can But I'm Asking To Wait For Your Turn.....

Badabing
Hulk wins. He's greener! durhulk

TheHulk
Sure is...I was going to post scans proving what I said but I got attacked by someone I was trying to help. Accept help when its offered to you. I'm leaving this to you...I'm done here. Carver You Are One Of My Good Friends In This Forum I Just Wanted Proof So Please The Scan?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk wins. He's greener! durhulk Bada Add More Than Just That Please..... confused

carver9
Hulk wins. He's greener! durhulk

Happy Dance

TheHulk
Happy Dance THE SCAN CARVER!?

Rage.Of.Olympus
LOL, Hulk would win, let's not kid ourselves here.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
LOL, Hulk would win, let's not kid ourselves here. You Are One Of The Few Guys That No One Should Listen To About Hulk...

-Pr-
Hulk, but not easily.

TheHulk
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk, but not easily. Are You Serious?

OneDumbG0
LOL, Hulk would win, let's not kid ourselves here.

TheHulk
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Just Like Carver I Respect Your Words ODG0...So You Really a think Hulk Would Win

Rage.Of.Olympus
You Are One Of The Few Guys That No One Should Listen To About Hulk...

erm

I don't even know who you are but simply based on this little exchange, I'm willing to bet I know a hell of a lot more about the Hulk than you.

Get at me, poor mans Carver.

abhilegend
erm

I don't even know who you are but simply based on this little exchange, I'm willing to bet I know a hell of a lot more about the Hulk than you.

Get at me, poor mans Carver.
Don't scare off the kid here rage like you almost did to me.

Badabing
Bada Add More Than Just That Please..... confused Make me. sneer

TheHulk
erm

Get at me, poor mans Carver. Ahahahahaha Very Funny. I Live And Breath Hulk....I Bet The Only Time You Read A Hulk Comic Is When Thor Is In It Or You Look At Hulk Comics Because He Produced A ft And You Decide To Scan The Entire Thing And Find A Way To Low-Ball It...

-Pr-
Are You Serious?

Yes, why?

TheHulk
Make me. sneer How You Became A Mod Is Beyond Me And Since You Are One Be Better Yhan That And State Some Reasons I Beg You

TheHulk
Yes, why? I Vote For Hulk Too, But Please Some Reasons?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ahahahahaha Very Funny I Live And Breath Hulk....I Bet The Only Time You Read A Hulk Comic Is When Thor Is In It Or You Look At Hulk Comics Because Heproduced A ft And Dcan The Entire Thing Just To Low Ball It...

Yea, yea. Go scroll through his respect thread some more and pretend you're well educated on the character.

abhilegend
How You Became A Mod Is Beyond Me And Since You Are One Be Better Yhan That And State Some Reasons I Beg You
Bada obviously usurped the power from the previous tyr..err mod.dur

-Pr-
I Vote For Hulk Too, But Please Some Reasons?

Being stronger, harder to put down etc?

abhilegend
Yea, yea. Go scroll through his respect thread some more and pretend you're well educated on the character.
Hulk hater!!11
uhuh

TheHulk
Yea, yea. Go scroll through his respect thread some more and pretend you're well educated on the character. I Really Can't Believe You Exist.....I Read About Hulk Since I Was Born(Literally Don't Ask Me The Story)

TheHulk
Being stronger, harder to put down etc? MM Telepathy? Intangibility? Take Away Those 2 And MM Is Screwed BtW

Rage.Of.Olympus
I Really Can't Believe You Exist.....I Read About Hulk Since I Was Born(Literally Don't Ask Me The Story)

And I Really Can't Believe Anyone Actually Types Like This.

ahah

Anyways, the color green giving you a -tiny- boner doesn't make you knowledgeable, it doesn't even mean you're a bigger fan than me.

Since before you were a born? Don't tell me you were Bruce Banner in a past life or something.

-Pr-
MM Telepathy? Intangibility? Take Away Those 2 And MM Is Screwed BtW

Intangibility at best for J'onn will get him a stalemate imo. I think telepathy can work, though it's not going to be an "i win" button.

abhilegend
I Really Can't Believe You Exist.....I Read About Hulk Since I Was Born(Literally Don't Ask Me The Story)
Lulz.

TheHulk
And I Really Can't Believe Anyone Actually Types Like This.

ahah

Anyways, the color green giving you a -tiny- boner doesn't make you knowledgeable, it doesn't even mean you're a bigger fan than me.

Since before you were a born? Don't tell me you were Bruce Banner in a past life or something. My Fav Colour Is Red Thank You Very Much

I Have Almost Hulk Comic In My Closet(Courtesy Of My Dad Who Was A Major Hulk) And Your Telling Me I Know Nothing HELL! Like Hulk I Have Tons Of Thor Comic

Rage.Of.Olympus
My Fav Colour Is Red Thank You Very Much

I Have Almost Hulk Comic In My Closet(Courtesy Of My Dad Who Was A Major Hulk) And Your Telling Me I Know Nothing HELL! Like Hulk I Have Tons Of Thor Comic

So Banner gets you hard, and Ross gets you off, understood.

Pics or admit to being a liar.

abhilegend
My Fav Colour Is Red Thank You Very Much

I Go Almost Hulk In My Closet(Courtesy Of My Dad Who Was A Major Hulk) And Your Telling Me I Know Nothing HELL! Like Hulk I Have Tons Of Thor Comic
Fixed.ermm

TheHulk

Pics or admit to being a liar. Of What Beig A Hulk Fan SeriouslyDo You Pratice That Much Noobism

JakeTheBank

Pics or admit to being a liar.

lol

TheHulk
Can We Pleas Get Back To The Topic

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Fixed.ermm

laughing

TheHulk
laughing You Laugh At The Sight Of The Word 'Fixed'......

carver9
You Laugh At The Sight Of The Word 'Fixed'......

No, I'm laughing at him because he can be a butthole sometimes. Don't mind him, he does me the same way.

TheHulk
No, I'm laughing at him because he can be a butthole sometimes. Don't mind him, he does me the same way. Whatever

Anyway HULK>MM

TheHulk
Originally posted by abhilegend
Fixed.ermm Does Not Make Any Sense......

DarkSaint85
Da f *ck is happening here?? ?????

TheHulk
Da f *ck is happening here?? ????? FINALLY You Are Here...Lol Unpleasent Things...Like Rage Doubting My Comic Book Knowledge......Lol And Carver And I Had A Litttle Fight....Anyway Back To Topic

TheHulk

DarkSaint85
Do you believe the hulk had depression?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>