The Gorgon (blind-folded and unarmed) vs Spider-Man (no webbing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Pretty sure he can see through that "blindfold".

Gorgon wins.

Dum Dum Dugan
I have a bad feeling there gunna ruin his character in this osborn avenger run there doing.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I have a bad feeling there gunna ruin his character in this osborn avenger run there doing. I'm pretty sure that run is over.

EDIT: Osborn defeated (and captured), Hydra away with resources, preview said Avengers 24 will be the conclusion of all of this which it was.

Lord Feron
Yep, I think him getting freaking hit with bullcrap arrows and getting surprised by spider man kick to the face and fighting danny to what looked like a stalemate. Said it before as soon as Gorgon was put on the team his overall coolness/fighting ability sunk.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'm pretty sure that run is over.

EDIT: Osborn defeated (and captured), Hydra away with resources, preview said Avengers 24 will be the conclusion of all of this which it was.

Wasent that the avengers though? Not the new Avengers? I am pretty sure those are two different stories/events.

Parmaniac
Wasent that the avengers though? Not the new Avengers? I am pretty sure those are two different stories/events. I think they run relatively simultanisly, but you could be right that the NA issues keep on going a bit longer.

Dum Dum Dugan
I think they run relatively simultanisly, but you could be right that the NA issues keep on going a bit longer.
I pretty sure there not related. Stories dont match up. They take place at different times.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yep, I think him getting freaking hit with bullcrap arrows and getting surprised by spider man kick to the face and fighting danny to what looked like a stalemate. Said it before as soon as Gorgon was put on the team his overall coolness/fighting ability sunk.
agreed. There just ignoring his powers and character.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pretty sure he can see through that "blindfold".

Gorgon wins. the blindfold is meant to disarm his stone stare

why do you think gorgon beats spiderman in unarmed combat?

the ninjak
I pretty sure there not related. Stories dont match up. They take place at different times.

They happen simultaneously. Issues may just be off currently by a week.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
the blindfold is meant to disarm his stone stare

why do you think gorgon beats spiderman in unarmed combat?

Ah.

Because he has tp, excellent fighting skills and good stats.

He isn't as strong as Spidey, but he is at least as durable and certainly has a greater damage soak. Plus regen.

Add his crazy speed on top of that and Peter is going down. Hard.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by the ninjak
They happen simultaneously. Issues may just be off currently by a week.
when has it ever been stated that they happen simultaneously?

I think you are very much mistaken.

OneDumbG0
^ They're running concurrently. Madame Hydra's been gloating over a captured Captain America in both Avengers and New Avengers. Basically, HYDRA and HAMMER attack Cap's Avengers and the New Dark Avengers bait/fight Cage's New Avengers at almost the same exact time. Osborn is fooling around with both teams.

Dum Dum Dugan
interesting perhaps i am wrong then. I need to read avengers closer I guess then. But I just can't get into the art. New avengers art is so so so so much better then Avengers.

Parmaniac
I'm kinda disappointed that they already took down Osborn, would have liked to see him as some kind of new major villain.

SamZED
It felt like someone at Marvel ordered them to end the story in 1 issue and they didnt go through with what they originally planned. I only think that was the case because the way they built up that story it had a lot of potential but the ending seemed rushed, sudden and silly.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
It felt like someone at Marvel ordered them to end the story in 1 issue and they didnt go through with what they originally planned. I only think that was the case because the way they built up that story it had a lot of potential but the ending seemed rushed, sudden and silly. Exactly, Osborn was build up inSecret Invasion and Dark Reign and then he fell in Siege and then they made a 5 issue mini about Osborn escaping and craving power again (hell he even got his own Cult) and the resulting story wasn't much longer than his own mini. Shame on you Marvel, shame on you...

Juntai
I'll go for the guy with arms.

the ninjak
I think you are very much mistaken.
I'm certain. Every issue was parallel until the final issue. For some reason New Avengers was late by one week.
I'm kinda disappointed that they already took down Osborn, would have liked to see him as some kind of new major villain.
Originally posted by SamZED
It felt like someone at Marvel ordered them to end the story in 1 issue and they didnt go through with what they originally planned. I only think that was the case because the way they built up that story it had a lot of potential but the ending seemed rushed, sudden and silly.
Yeah I wanted this to pan out as well. But they had to make way for Avengers vs Xmen I suppose. Though I chalk this up for a great feat for Ironman. Not only did he process what Osborn had become but he also contacted the other heroes to create an endgame that would defeat him + an awesome show of power of taking down the henchmen.

Ironman FTW!

SamZED
I'm certain. Every issue was parallel until the final issue. For some reason New Avengers was late by one week.

Yeah I wanted this to pan out as well. But they had to make way for Avengers vs Xmen I suppose. Though I chalk this up for a great feat for Ironman. Not only did he process what Osborn had become but he also contacted the other heroes to create an endgame that would defeat him + an awesome show of power of taking down the henchmen.

Ironman FTW! You know he stole the concept from Spider-man, right? Remeber the fight with super adaptoid? cool

Dum Dum Dugan

Ironman FTW!

yea sorry about that i guess I was mistaken. My bad man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.