Sentry vs Thor(Blood and Thunder)Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistress-Death
No bfr

Who wins?

Sin I AM
thor 10/10

the Darkone
Thor 10/10

the ninjak
In Siege Sentry wanted to die. The Helicarrier crash was nothing more than a slap on the face to bring back the Sentry persona back from the Void. And Thor supplied the push to allow Sentry to remain in the death he so wished.

So considering Sentry defeated a particle manipulator of the highest level. And can return behind his opponent from being killed quickly. This will be a tough fight.

Now KMC rules states KO is a win. And he has been KO'd briefly before. But not for very long. And one could argue that when Morgan le Fey tore him in half Sentry was still "conscious" due to the fact that he could position himself behind her, reformed then tore her in half. Even in death a Sentry who wants to live is still alive.

And in this fight Sentry isn't suicidal.

I also don't know jack about B&T Thor's feats. What are they?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by the ninjak
In Siege Sentry wanted to die. The Helicarrier crash was nothing more than a slap on the face to bring back the Sentry persona back from the Void. And Thor supplied the push to allow Sentry to remain in the death he so wished.

So considering Sentry defeated a particle manipulator of the highest level. And can return behind his opponent from being killed quickly. This will be a tough fight.

Now KMC rules states KO is a win. And he has been KO'd briefly before. But not for very long. And one could argue that when Morgan le Fey tore him in half Sentry was still "conscious" due to the fact that he could position himself behind her, reformed then tore her in half. Even in death a Sentry who wants to live is still alive.

MM was not at his best, even staunch Sentry supporters have to admit Owen was jobbing...and that argument is fail anyway since this particular thread he has to fight h2h

leonidas
thor wins.

Mindship
Thor wins then shaves Bob's head. "The golden locks be mine alone."

tkitna
A Sentry wanting to win and using his abilities to their best degree would be victorious.

lilshogun
Well it was said Molecule Man was emmo and wanted to disappear. He didn't want to be discovered, so he kinda faked his death by making people believe he was killed by the Sentry.Originally posted by the ninjak

Odekahn
Thor after a hard fought battle.

h1a8
Thor in a slugfest without his hammer?
I would say Sentry shit stomps him, especially Terrax or Genis versions.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Sin I AM
MM was not at his best, even staunch Sentry supporters have to admit Owen was jobbing...and that argument is fail anyway since this particular thread he has to fight h2h

Thor hasn't got his hammer though!

Slaanesh
regular Thor is already equals to Sentry..amp Thor would stomp Sentry..but if it's Void..then it's a different story..

Mistress-Death
Sigh Thor has his hammer here

Batman-Prime
So Thor has the PG? If yes he wins. Else Sentry vs Thor 50-50.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Sigh Thor has his hammer here

Ok now that prevents Sentry from shyte stomping Thor.
But Sentry still wins, assuming he are talking Terrax Sentry or Genis Sentry. A weaker Sentry loses.

IMO, Blood and Thunder Thor didn't show more than 2x more strength than his normal self. Actually, a non holding back Thor appears to be equals to Blood and Thunder Thor in the strength dept. (even Thor with PG for the first few hours).

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
Ok now that prevents Sentry from shyte stomping Thor.
But Sentry still wins, assuming he are talking Terrax Sentry or Genis Sentry. A weaker Sentry loses.

IMO, Blood and Thunder Thor didn't show more than 2x more strength than his normal self. Actually, a non holding back Thor appears to be equals to Blood and Thunder Thor in the strength dept. (even Thor with PG for the first few hours).

STFU, B&T Thor would rage stomp his a$$ period!! B&T Thor fought BRB on a planet, one shot BRB in space and then for the grand finale beat him so bad when Thor hit him with so much physical force the planet blew up and we see BRB floating Knock the f**k out!!

JakeTheBank
Thor.

CosmicComet
Sentry eventually.

Nihilist
Thor wipes the floor with Sentry.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
STFU, B&T Thor would rage stomp his a$$ period!! B&T Thor fought BRB on a planet, one shot BRB in space and then for the grand finale beat him so bad when Thor hit him with so much physical force the planet blew up and we see BRB floating Knock the f**k out!!

No he wouldn't. What you said (although you are incorrect) is astronomical atoms to what Sentry can do. Imagine destroying worlds with mere aftershocks of punches. That trumps anything BT Thor has done by a long distance. Also Sentry casually with minimal effort snapped Terrax's axe. We know what Terrax can do with his axe right?

Corrections to your post:
1. Thor never one shotted Bill, he hit Bill prior several times.
2. It wasn't a planet but a small asteroid that was smaller than a moon

Nihilist
No he wouldn't. What you said (although you are incorrect) is astronomical atoms to what Sentry can do. Imagine destroying worlds with mere aftershocks of punches. That trumps anything BT Thor has done by a long distance. Also Sentry casually with minimal effort snapped Terrax's axe. We know what Terrax can do with his axe right?

2. It wasn't a planet but a small asteroid that was smaller than a moon You talk some rubbish.

Sentry fought Genis in the microverse, so all this planet busting is overhyped.

You act like Sentry beating Terrax is so awesome feat, Terrax is a clown compared to high herald , Terrax his ass kicked in a big way by Ganymede.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
You talk some rubbish.

Sentry fought Genis in the microverse, so all this planet busting is overhyped.

You act like Sentry beating Terrax is so awesome feat, Terrax is a clown compared to high herald , Terrax his ass kicked in a big way by Ganymede.

It doesn't matter where they fought. The writer's intentions was made clear.

Who cares about Terrax? I'm talking about his axe. We know what it is capable of. Yet Sentry snapped it like a light toothpick. Thor couldn't dream of doing something like that so easily.

Nihilist
It doesn't matter where they fought. The writer's intentions was made clear.Of course it matters, they were fighting in a dimension with totally different properties than the 616universe

You mean slicing a a planet in 2, and?

How is that i indictator of how he would fare against Thor, you think Thor cant fight back lol

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
Of course it matters, they were fighting in a dimension with totally different properties than the 616universe

You mean slicing a a planet in 2, and?

How is that i indictator of how he would fare against Thor, you think Thor cant fight back lol

There are no different properties because IT DOESN'T EXIST. This is fiction and the only thing that exists is what the writer shows us through his writing and intentions. It is clear the writer was demonstrating the power of Sentry. You can't deny that.

Yet Sentry snapped the axe like a twig with ease. Thor couldn't achieve such a feat, especially with such ease.

Remember this isn't a straight fight but a slugfest where strength is a deciding factor. In a straight fight I might give Thor the nod or have him lose a slight majority. But here it is a stomp in Sentry's favor.

dj slade
In siege (WHAT IF ISSUE #200) the sentry tore thors arm of and mutilated everybody lol

quanchi112
Sentry wins. Thor was uber but the Sentry was on another level.

the Darkone

2. It wasn't a planet but a small asteroid that was smaller than a moon

Dude I have Blood and Thunder arc, Thor one shot BRB a$$ into space you stupid f**k, then fought a second time when Thor KO his a$$ out and the planet that were on blew up from the force that Thor unleashed. So don't act you know What the f**k? you are talking about you troll!!

the Darkone
B&T Thor vs Sentry, not Void!! B&T Thor would beat Sentry down physically!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
B&T Thor vs Sentry, not Void!! B&T Thor would beat Sentry down physically!! Isn't Thor just limited to his fists only ?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by dj slade
In siege (WHAT IF ISSUE #200) the sentry tore thors arm of and mutilated everybody lol

In the Secret Invasion What If, Thor broke Sentry's neck. no expression

Prep-Man
Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.