Man Behind "Kony 2012" Arrest For Masturbating In Public.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
he was highly intoxicated and under the influence of drugs. he was in his underwear and vandalizing and destroying property when they arrested him.

http://rt.com/usa/news/kony-2012-arrested-masturbating-777/

Lord Lucien
Ha!

NemeBro
What's wrong with masturbating in public?

Lord Lucien
Nothing. He was obviously arrested by pro-Kony police.

Mindset
Originally posted by NemeBro
What's wrong with masturbating in public? Exactly, how else would one masturbate?

inimalist
I'm thinking: hipster has mental breakdown due to bad reaction to Kony 2012 and realizing people aren't as in love with him as he is.

dadudemon
Isn't the problem the law against public bates instead of the public bating itself?

If King Kandy were still around, he'd make that point even better for me. sad

Mindset
Where is KK?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindset
Where is KK?

He left when during discussion with me. Not sure if it was me but it seems like it was because his last posts were to me. Seriously, the conversation was about, "what would it take for you to believe God doesn't exist".

Lord Lucien
Would it take donuts? For some reason you feel like a donut guy.

Adam_PoE
You can see a video of his antics on TMZ. At least he looks great naked.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Would it take donuts? For some reason you feel like a donut guy.

Nah. It would take a god-like consciousness (as far as I can discern it) saying that there is no room or necessity for God in the multiverse.

The scientists say we could have that God-Like AI by 2050. smile

****, man...even Star Trek covered this sh*t, yo. 131

Now back to public m@sturb@ters.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You can see a video of his antics on TMZ. At least he looks great naked.

That's nice to "hear" considering he's a drinker (drinkers don't usually look good nakey).

rudester
Im sorry but whats kony? For those of us who haven't had cable in a few years...

Flyattractor
yah know... I was almost gonna ask who Kony was but after this thread I really don't care to know anymore.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by rudester
Im sorry but whats kony? For those of us who haven't had cable in a few years... Google it.

igcompany
Way to go man! lol

rudester
So I did just now google it, you are talking about the campaign against Ugandan warlord Joseph Kony.

Lord Lucien
No, not that Kony.

Mairuzu
Explain that to your son haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.