Superman(Sundipped) vs Thor(Warrior Madness) Fist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
This Is A Fist Fight,Obviously No BFR,Fight Takes Place In Space.

ares834
Umm... Superman stomps.

TheHulk
Originally posted by ares834
Umm... Superman stomps. Based On What?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by TheHulk
Based On What?

Comics.

Odekahn
Superman

abhilegend
Superman. Sundip is an overall boost while thor has only a strength boost for thor.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Comics. Very Funny

Batman-Prime
Very Funny

And True. But thanks thumb up

PillarofOsiris
Yeah, Thor isn't lasting too long in this fight.

TheHulk
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman. Sundip is an overall boost while thor has only a strength boost for thor. Who Cares It's A Fist Fight You Only Need Strength...But Of Course Superman Speed Will Help

carver9
Thor wins. I had to reread the OP because if anyone thinks this is a stomp then they are sadly mistaken. It highly debatable and when I say highly, I mean HIGHLY debatable if a Sundip Superman is 10 times stronger than Thor.

abhilegend
Who Cares It's A Fist Fight You Only Need Strength...But Of Course Superman Speed Will Help
I thought it needs both strength and durability.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Thor wins. I had to reread the OP because if anyone thinks this is a stomp then they are sadly mistaken. It highly debatable and when I say highly, I mean HIGHLY debatable if a Sundip Superman is 10 times stronger than Thor.
You're wrong as usual.

h1a8

A sundip Superman is more than 100x stronger than a normal Superman. Look at the feats.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
A sundip Superman is more than 100x stronger than a normal Superman. Look at the feats.

How many Earth weights can he move?

Prep-Man
supes.

kevdude
Superman.

Batman-Prime

Actually there is a quote in OWAW that could be interpreted that Sundipped Superman was 100 times stronger then normally.

DarkSaint85
Carver has misquoted OWAW to me before; he said that Superman was unfocused and essentially in a berserker rage equivalent after he had sundipped so....

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver has misquoted OWAW to me before; he said that Superman was unfocused and essentially in a berserker rage equivalent after he had sundipped so....

No, I said that Superman wasn't in the SUPERMAN mindset during and after this Sundip.

PillarofOsiris
Thor is my favorite character, and I'm not even sure with Warrior's madness if I would say he's stronger than NORMAL Superman. Physically he wouldn't stack up to well against Superman. If the two fought all out, Thor would have to use some of his exotic powers to get the win over Supes (Which definitely could happen). But in a straight up brawl, he wouldn't stand a chance.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Thor is my favorite character, and I'm not even sure with Warrior's madness if I would say he's stronger than NORMAL Superman. Physically he wouldn't stack up to well against Superman. If the two fought all out, Thor would have to use some of his exotic powers to get the win over Supes (Which definitely could happen). But in a straight up brawl, he wouldn't stand a chance.

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
You said his mind was all over the place, and that he was unfocussed. I then posted the photo I took of my GN which was of him emerging from the sun, with single word sentences like 'focus' and 'kill'.

carver9
You said his mind was all over the place, and that he was unfocussed. I then posted the photo I took of my GN which was of him emerging from the sun, with single word sentences like 'focus' and 'kill'.

I'm not denying you because you could be right...I just don't remember it. embarrasment

If it is true...thumbs up, another win on Carver9. Don't get use to it. mad

abhilegend
I'm not denying you because you could be right...I just don't remember it. embarrasment

If it is true...thumbs up, another win on Carver9. Get used to it, everyone else is used of owning Carver9 by now. happy
Fixed.

JakeTheBank

You think that that normal Superman is somewhere around ten times stronger than normal Thor?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You think that that normal Superman is somewhere around ten times stronger than normal Thor?
Of course he is.131

JakeTheBank
Of course he is.131

Is this the same reality in which Hulk is a skyfather? Or Batman is physically equal to Captain America? Or Lex Luthor is an equal to Dr. Doom?

abhilegend
Is this the same reality in which Hulk is a skyfather? Or Batman is physically equal to Captain America? Or Lex Luthor is an equal to Dr. Doom?
You mean the proper reality? You've been living a dream till now, its comic-ception baby.ha-som

JakeTheBank
You mean the proper reality? You've been living a dream till now, its comic-ception baby.ha-som

I guess all the comics I've read have been wrong.

PillarofOsiris

Their high end strength feats aren't even CLOSE. And Superman has far more of them as well. Thor needed help holding up Asgard, while Superman had help holding infinite weight (more than once). Also, Captain Marvel has been shown several times to have inferior strength to Superman, so Superman was probably holding up more than half (yes I know that really makes no sense).

Keep in mind Superman holds back a lot too (yeah, I know Thor does as well). There's not much difference between a non-holding back Superman, and Superboy Prime. So yeah, I can buy that Superman is at least 10x Thor's strength (at least current Thor).

And his durability is WELL BEYOND Thor's. A single supernova (yeah, I know that's a lot of force. A LOT) killed Thor. A weakened Superman survived an explosion equivalent to 50 supernovas. Thor has been taken down a lot lately (Diablo and the U-Foes come to mind).

Thor's power rests in his greater versatility and magical powers. In a straight up slug fest, with Superman's superior strength, speed and durability, and he's not going to last long.

I realize it sounds fanboyish to say it at first glance, but hey, I'd love someone to prove me wrong with some feats, but I know all (at least most) of Thor's high end feats, so I doubt anyone can.

JakeTheBank
Their high end strength feats aren't even CLOSE. And Superman has far more of them as well. Thor needed help holding up Asgard, while Superman had help holding infinite weight (more than once). Also, Captain Marvel has been shown several times to have inferior strength to Superman, so Superman was probably holding up more than half (yes I know that really makes no sense).

Keep in mind Superman holds back a lot too (yeah, I know Thor does as well). There's not much difference between a non-holding back Superman, and Superboy Prime. So yeah, I can buy that Superman is at least 10x Thor's strength (at least current Thor).

And his durability is WELL BEYOND Thor's. A single supernova (yeah, I know that's a lot of force. A LOT) killed Thor. A weakened Superman survived an explosion equivalent to 50 supernovas. Thor has been taken down a lot lately (Diablo and the U-Foes come to mind).

Thor's power rests in his greater versatility and magical powers. In a straight up slug fest, with Superman's superior strength, speed and durability, and he's not going to last long.

I realize it sounds fanboyish to say it at first glance, but hey, I'd love someone to prove me wrong with some feats, but I know all (at least most) of Thor's high end feats, so I doubt anyone can.

You realize that you cited feats of Thor's that he's definitely surpassed or shown to operate on a higher scale than that, right? He has better strength feats than lifting up Asgard and much higher durability feats than being taken down by Diablo and the U-Foes.

If Superman is around ten times stronger than Thor, where do people like Gladiator, Wonder Woman, Sentry, Hulk (savage), and others fit into it?

abhilegend
I guess all the comics I've read have been wrong.
That's right, come to the dark side jake.evillaugh

Uh-oh, shit just hit the fan.osheet

PillarofOsiris
You realize that you cited feats of Thor's that he's definitely surpassed or shown to operate on a higher scale than that, right? He has better strength feats than lifting up Asgard and much higher durability feats than being taken down by Diablo and the U-Foes.

If Superman is around ten times stronger than Thor, where do people like Gladiator, Wonder Woman, Sentry, Hulk (savage), and others fit into it?

Yes, I realize that Thor has surpassed those, but not for a LONG TIME. Which is why I stressed current Thor. But even Thor's highest strength feat (IMO) the world engine feat, isn't as impressive as Superman's high end feats. And like I said, Superman has more, and more consistent showings of REALLY high end feats of strength and durability. And there's really no arguing with my supernova examples.

And I'd also like to stress a "non-holding back" Superman is easily ten times stronger than Thor. I think Thor and the Hulk aren't too far separated in terms of strength (here come some flames).

Thor's strength feats, IMO are at least as good, if not better than most of the Hulks. Thor has stalemated the Hulk in a test of strength FOR HOURS (don't tell me Hulk wasn't getting madder and madder during that grappling contest).

Gladiator is one of the most overrated characters in comics IMO. His main claim to fame is punching through a planet of unknown size in several punches. Superman has altered reality with his.

gogogadgetgo
Yes, I realize that Thor has surpassed those, but not for a LONG TIME. Which is why I stressed current Thor. But even Thor's highest strength feat (IMO) the world engine feat, isn't as impressive as Superman's high end feats. And like I said, Superman has more, and more consistent showings of REALLY high end feats of strength and durability. And there's really no arguing with my supernova examples.

And I'd also like to stress a "non-holding back" Superman is easily ten times stronger than Thor. I think Thor and the Hulk aren't too far separated in terms of strength (here come some flames).

Thor's strength feats, IMO are at least as good, if not better than most of the Hulks. Thor has stalemated the Hulk in a test of strength FOR HOURS (don't tell me Hulk wasn't getting madder and madder during that grappling contest).

Gladiator is one of the most overrated characters in comics IMO. His main claim to fame is punching through a planet of unknown size in several punches. Superman has altered reality with his.

Warning, warning... stealth troll fanboy... warning warning... liar liar.... not to mention, what a bunch of crap.

gogogadgetgo
Of course he is not, infact Superman is gay.131

fixed rolling on floor laughing

Uriel005
I can see where this thread is going... BRB need a snack to watch this go down. Keep posting Pillar and everyone else this is going to be my amusement for the day.

abhilegend
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
fixed rolling on floor laughing
Says "goldielocks" fanboy.estahuh

carver9

Jake, why are you responding to this mess?

Uriel005
Jake, why are you responding to this mess? shut up carver I want to watch this. Can't I have this little joy.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
shut up carver I want to watch this. Can't I have this little joy.

laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Yeah, I mean, I guess we'll just have to strongly disagree with one another, Pillar.

I'm more than happy to concede that Superman can be anywhere from .5 to possibly two or three times stronger than Thor physically, even if that's a bit of a stretch, but I'm really not seeing him being ten times stronger than Thor when you look at their feats and how they interact with other characters.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

Superman's at best 50% stronger than Thor and even that's a bit of a stretch.

JakeTheBank
Personally I see Superman being about .5 - 1.5 times stronger than Thor, but if people think the gap is a bit bigger, whatever. No skin off my back. I'm a nice enough guy where I'm not going to hound them if they do.

But something like ten times stronger?

PillarofOsiris
Yeah, I mean, I guess we'll just have to strongly disagree with one another, Pillar.

I'm more than happy to concede that Superman can be anywhere from .5 to possibly two or three times stronger than Thor physically, even if that's a bit of a stretch, but I'm really not seeing him being ten times stronger than Thor when you look at their feats and how they interact with other characters.

I do see where you're coming from. And I'll agree with you under normal circumstances, that Superman and Thor would physically be somewhat close, but as I said, non-holding back Supes, is more like Superboy Prime (who has fought dozens of heralds at once). Superman has fought multiple heralds at once too by the way. But like I said, this doesn't mean I think Superman stomps Thor in a fight.

If Thor focuses on using energy manipulation, re-direction, absorption...godblasts, his forced teleportation abilities (like teleporting skyfathers against their will), his nearly impenetrable shields, vortexes, soul sucking, etc., etc., he can easily get many wins over Supes. It's just not going to happen in a fist fight IMO.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm a nice enough guy where I'm not going to hound them if they do.

Unfortunately I'm not, I'll hound them until the word stupid is on their tombstone.

You hear that Pillar? I'm coming for you.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Unfortunately I'm not, I'll hound them until the word stupid is on their tombstone.

It's cool, man.

You can be Fraction Thor. big grin

carver9
I do see where you're coming from. And I'll agree with you under normal circumstances, that Superman and Thor would physically be somewhat close, but as I said, non-holding back Supes, is more like Superboy Prime (who has fought dozens of heralds at once). Superman has fought multiple heralds at once too by the way. But like I said, this doesn't mean I think Superman stomps Thor in a fight.

If Thor focuses on using energy manipulation, re-direction, absorption...godblasts, his forced teleportation abilities (like teleporting skyfathers against their will), his nearly impenetrable shields, vortexes, soul sucking, etc., etc., he can easily get many wins over Supes. It's just not going to happen in a fist fight IMO.

Thor and Savage Hulk has fought Herald teams as well. What are you talking about?

PillarofOsiris
Thor and Savage Hulk has fought Herald teams as well. What are you talking about?

Did I say Thor didn't fight teams of heralds? Please show me where I said that.

carver9
Did I say Thor didn't fight teams of heralds? Please show me where I said that.

What was the point of you bringing up Prime and Superman then? So how much stronger is Wonder Woman over Thor? She has lifted up infinite weight and aided in moving planets as well. How strong is she over Thor?

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's cool, man.

You can be Fraction Thor. big grin

Damn right, you bald and glinting bastard.

While the Asgardian insults are out of character, they are amusing, I'll give Fraction that much.

PillarofOsiris
What was the point of you bringing up Prime and Superman then? So how much stronger is Wonder Woman over Thor? She has lifted up infinite weight and aided in moving planets as well. How strong is she over Thor?

Well for one, Superboy Prime has fought dozens of heralds at once. It would be like Thor fighting Beta Ray Bill, the Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Air Walker, Terrax, Ronan, and some others all at once. Do you really think Thor would come out a winner in that fight?

Also you really have to learn some basic reading comprehension. She's probably stronger than Thor, but not by nearly as much as Superman. Many of my arguments for Superman, don't apply to her. She doesn't have as many, or as consistent high end ridiculous feats as Superman does. Superman has broken her wrists before. She uses her skill at fighting a lot, so she is able to achieve things with pure skill that Superman uses his strength. But yeah, she's stronger than Thor (although I don't think she's more powerful than him, not by a long shot).

carver9
Well for one, Superboy Prime has fought dozens of heralds at once. It would be like Thor fighting Beta Ray Bill, the Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Air Walker, Terrax, Ronan, and some others all at once. Do you really think Thor would come out a winner in that fight?

Also you really have to learn some basic reading comprehension. She's probably stronger than Thor, but not by nearly as much as Superman. Many of my arguments for Superman, don't apply to her. She doesn't have as many, or as consistent high end ridiculous feats as Superman does. Superman has broken her wrists before. She uses her skill at fighting a lot, so she is able to achieve things with pure skill that Superman uses his strength. But yeah, she's stronger than Thor (although I don't think she's more powerful than him, not by a long shot).

Do you think Superman could take out Thor, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill all ganged up on him? I'm trying to figure out why you brought up Prime.

So Wonder Woman is stronger than Thor as well? How about Doomsday and Despero...how much stronger are they then Thor? Zod as well.

PillarofOsiris
I brought up Prime, because the main difference between him and Superman (aside from the magic thing) is that he doesn't hold back, whereas Superman does. Which is why, if you look back at what I said, I said a NON-HOLDING back Superman is far stronger than Thor. By a lot. And again, I'm not saying Thor can't beat Superman, because I think he can, he's just not doing it in a brawl. Doomsday is easily stronger than Thor. Superman is a lot stronger than a normal kryptonian, this is a fact, and it's been explained as possibly due to Superman's being descended from Rao. So on Zod I'm not sure. I'd think Thor could beat him, but maybe not. And I already said, (if you actually read my post) that WW is stronger than Thor, though not more powerful overall.

As for Superman vs Thor, Gladiator, BRB at once, it would depend, but normally, no, I don't think he could beat them all at once. Like I said, Thor could beat Superman by himself, he just has to whip out some of his exotic powers and he could beat Superman one on one very easily.

Don't mistake me saying "stronger" for "more powerful".

carver9
I brought up Prime, because the main difference between him and Superman (aside from the magic thing) is that he doesn't hold back, whereas Superman does. Which is why, if you look back at what I said, I said a NON-HOLDING back Superman is far stronger than Thor. By a lot. And again, I'm not saying Thor can't beat Superman, because I think he can, he's just not doing it in a brawl. Doomsday is easily stronger than Thor. Superman is a lot stronger than a normal kryptonian, this is a fact, and it's been explained as possibly due to Superman's being descended from Rao. So on Zod I'm not sure. I'd think Thor could beat him, but maybe not. And I already said, (if you actually read my post) that WW is stronger than Thor, though not more powerful overall.

As for Superman vs Thor, Gladiator, BRB at once, it would depend, but normally, no, I don't think he could beat them all at once. Like I said, Thor could beat Superman by himself, he just has to whip out some of his exotic powers and he could beat Superman one on one very easily.

Don't mistake me saying "stronger" for "more powerful".

But if Superman is 10 times stronger than his opponent, no matter what Thor does, the fight should be done.

PillarofOsiris
But if Superman is 10 times stronger than his opponent, no matter what Thor does, the fight should be done.

That logically makes no sense. the Hulk is about 9 billion times stronger than Dr. Strange. Under normal circumstances classic Strange could kill the Hulk "with the wiggle of his finger". As I said, Thor has teleported skyfathers against their will. He can use a soul suck, energy manipulation, energy drains, re-direct energy, make impenatrable shields, votexes, magical amped lightning that has one-shot KO'ed the Hulk, and godblast. So while I think Superman is far stronger, durable and faster, Thor is far more versatile.

carver9
That logically makes no sense. the Hulk is about 9 billion times stronger than Dr. Strange. Under normal circumstances classic Strange could kill the Hulk "with the wiggle of his finger". As I said, Thor has teleported skyfathers against their will. He can use a soul suck, energy manipulation, energy drains, re-direct energy, make impenatrable shields, votexes, magical amped lightning that has one-shot KO'ed the Hulk, and godblast. So while I think Superman is far stronger, durable and faster, Thor is far more versatile.

Superman also holds the speed advantage which would basically allow him to land at least the first 3 hits. Imagine being hit by someone 10 times stronger than you. Three punches should either kill you or lay you the hell out. Thor versatility won't matter.

Galan007
Superman wins. Fairly easily.

PillarofOsiris
Superman also holds the speed advantage which would basically allow him to land at least the first 3 hits. Imagine being hit by someone 10 times stronger than you. Three punches should either kill you or lay you the hell out. Thor versatility won't matter.

Thor can swing his hammer at 2 or 3 times the speed of light (I can't remember which one). And like I've said on this forum MANY times, Superman in an actual comic isn't going to go right out and speed blitz right away. It would depend if Thor could get a shield up before Superman used his speed. And Superman would be holding back too, so he's not going to be hitting Thor with reality-altering punches right off the bat. I think the fight could go either way, depending on who used what powers first.

But in this thread it's a slugfest. That's not going to go well for Thor, especially since this whole time we've been talking about normal Superman, and the thread calls for a sundipped Superman. Meaning this fight isn't fair at all.

Naija boy
Superman wins...but the idea of normal superman being ten times stronger than Thor is flippin ridiculous...

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
Superman wins...but the idea of normal superman being ten times stronger the Thor is flippin ridiculous...

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Thor kills superman./thread
durelly

PillarofOsiris
Superman wins...but the idea of normal superman being ten times stronger the Thor is flippin ridiculous...

Everyone says that, but I've yet to see any convincing arguments to the contrary.

Someone show me Thor's top 10 strength feats, then I'll show you Superman's. How's that?

Of course the only reply I'll get is:

"Superman 10x stronger than Thor?! LOL"

carver9
Thor can swing his hammer at 2 or 3 times the speed of light (I can't remember which one). And like I've said on this forum MANY times, Superman in an actual comic isn't going to go right out and speed blitz right away. It would depend if Thor could get a shield up before Superman used his speed. And Superman would be holding back too, so he's not going to be hitting Thor with reality-altering punches right off the bat. I think the fight could go either way, depending on who used what powers first.

But in this thread it's a slugfest. That's not going to go well for Thor, especially since this whole time we've been talking about normal Superman, and the thread calls for a sundipped Superman. Meaning this fight isn't fair at all.

So you are telling me that since Savage Hulk has punched through time streams..lit up a dimension with a thunder clap...walked through blast that had enough power to warp reality and topple planets...Savage Hulk could one shot Konvikt?

Naija boy
Everyone says that, but I've yet to see any convincing arguments to the contrary.

Someone show me Thor's top 10 strength feats, then I'll show you Superman's. How's that?

Of course the only reply I'll get is:

"Superman 10x stronger than Thor?! LOL"

You havent shown any valid evidence to support your conclusion so yes all u will get from me is a big LOL. You make a claim (no matter how foolish), its up to you to support it otherwise its baseless. Thats how "arguments" are made.

PillarofOsiris
So you are telling me that since Savage Hulk has punched through time streams..lit up a dimension with a thunder clap...walked through blast that had enough power to warp reality and topple planets...Savage Hulk could one shot Konvikt?

Not sure where you learned logic from. Where did I say anyone is one-shotting anyone? You come up with the wildest conclusions from people's posts.

And wasn't that some kind of pocket dimension or something? Or am I thinking of something else?

Regardless, WBH was KILLED by a planet-buster, and savage Hulk has been KO'ed by FAR LESS than planet-busters.

Naija boy
He wasnt killed...and superman has also been koed by FAR less than planet busters if you wanna go that route.

PillarofOsiris
You havent shown any valid evidence to support your conclusion so yes all u will get from me is a big LOL. You make a claim (no matter how foolish), its up to you to support it otherwise its baseless. Thats how "arguments" are made.

I guess you just need to learn to read past the first sentence of people's posts, because I've already posted numerous examples of Superman's strength and durability that are far beyond anything I've ever seen from Thor.

Naija boy
I guess you just need to learn to read past the first sentence of people's posts, because I've already posted numerous examples of Superman's strength and durability that are far beyond anything I've ever seen from Thor.

Not really, You mentioned 2 or 3 feats for superman selectively stacked them up to some rather inferior ones for Thor and came to your silly conclusion. Not a cogent argument in any sense of it except perhaps in your imagination. lol i think i leave you to the resident Thor defender Rage.

PillarofOsiris
He wasnt killed...and superman has also been koed by FAR less than planet busters if you wanna go that route.

Believe me, you don't want to go that route with the Hulk, because you'll lose, badly.

PillarofOsiris
Not really, You mentioned 2 or 3 feats for superman selectively stacked them up to some rather inferior ones for Thor and came to your silly conclusion. Not a cogent argument in any sense of it except perhaps in your imagination. lol i think i leave you to the resident Thor defender Rage.

You do that.

Strength-wise I could show ten scans of Superman more impressive than Thor's best. If anyone wants to go scan for scan, I'm ready when they are.

Naija boy
Believe me, you don't want to go that route with the Hulk, because you'll lose, badly.

What route? the route of lowballing?...I dont go that route because it is an invalid debating tactic and does not give an accurate representation of the character. Citing low feats of a character and then trying to compare it to the highest of the high of another character is disengenous and a very transparent tactic. Moreover, because hulks power level is more variable than most's it fails woefully when trying to present an argument about his durability while in a completely different mindset.

Batman-Prime
I think that Thor is as strong as Superman, should they fight in a comic or test their strength. And both are about 11-12,67589 times stronger then WBH.

no expression

carver9
I think that Thor is as strong as Superman, should they fight in a comic or test their strength. And both are about 11-12,67589 times stronger then WBH.

no expression

Savage Hulk equal Thor and Supes.

Savage Hulk = Doomsday in strength.

smile

Uriel005
Superman wins...but the idea of normal superman being ten times stronger than Thor is flippin ridiculous... superman str is variable but on the average I wouldn't say 10x

Batman-Prime
Savage Hulk equal Thor and Supes.

Savage Hulk = Doomsday in strength.

smile

Savage Hulk equal to Masterson Thor or Byrne Superman

Savage Hulk < DoS DD

thumb up

TheHulk
Savage Hulk equal to Masterson Thor or Byrne Superman

Savage Hulk < DoS DD

thumb up HOTM Hulk>Every DD Version

Batman-Prime
HOTM Hulk>Every DD Version

How many do you know? I could name two out of my head which are stronger imo.

TheHulk
How many do you know? I could name two out of my head which are stronger imo. HOTM>H/P...That's Says Alot Already

Batman-Prime
HOTM>H/P...That's Says Alot Already

About you and your incredible knowledge? thumb up

HP DD > HOTM Hulk
GogWars DD > HOTM Hulk

TheHulk
About you and your incredible knowledge? thumb up

HP DD > HOTM Hulk
GogWars DD > HOTM Hulk You Have Been Gone For A Long Time My Friend A Long Time... yes

DarkSaint85
Lol in other words, you don't know who Gog Wars DD is...

TheHulk
Lol in other words, you don't know who Gog Wars DD is... I Did Nothing To Suggest That, You Know What Let's Make That Thread HOTM Hulk vs Gog Wars Doomsday

carver9
No more Hulk threads. Leave I be.

Newjak
Thor is close to NORMAL Superman in strength though I will give the nod to Superman.

Both not holding back, there might be a larger gap but probably still not by much imo.

But in this fight it favors Superman, this is his game this is where he shines in comics.

He has the durability, speed, and strength advantage.

And in the speed advantage there is a pretty decent gap.

Thor has fighting skills, and maybe damage soak.

Thor might...might be able to land a blow against Superman, maybe using his hammer tricks like creating power vortex's from the sheer force he spins it might be enough to land some blows against Superman, but this is Superman's fight to lose and as long as Supes plays it smart he shouldn't lose a single match.

Now you give Superman a sizeable amp and it's just horrible for Thor considering I don't know if WM would be an equivalent amp to counter the sundip especially since I think Superman's speed gets boosted to while it hasn't been shown if Thor's speed gets boosted. At least not to my knowledge.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Newjak
Thor is close to NORMAL Superman in strength though I will give the nod to Superman.

Both not holding back, there might be a larger gap but probably still not by much imo.

But in this fight it favors Superman, this is his game this is where he shines in comics.

He has the durability, speed, and strength advantage.

And in the speed advantage there is a pretty decent gap.

Thor has fighting skills, and maybe damage soak.

Thor might...might be able to land a blow against Superman, maybe using his hammer tricks like creating power vortex's from the sheer force he spins it might be enough to land some blows against Superman, but this is Superman's fight to lose and as long as Supes plays it smart he shouldn't lose a single match.

Now you give Superman a sizeable amp and it's just horrible for Thor considering I don't know if WM would be an equivalent amp to counter the sundip especially since I think Superman's speed gets boosted to while it hasn't been shown if Thor's speed gets boosted. At least not to my knowledge. quite a bit actually IMO though I still wouldn't say 10x as strong as thor fully unleashed on the average. Superman's story needed high end raw strength feats excluded because while they tend to be consistently at the "as needed retardedly strong trans+ tier strength levels" if we call it his max strength at any given time then 90% of viable villain writing goes out the window. Though to be fair considering how everyone spams Thor's magic superiority when his CIS stops him from using it claiming the "fight at max potential stip" I don't see why we're excluding Superman's advantages which appears more often than Thor's magic and call it PIS.

Newjak
Originally posted by Uriel005
quite a bit actually IMO though I still wouldn't say 10x as strong as thor fully unleashed on the average. Superman's story needed high end raw strength feats excluded because while they tend to be consistently at the "as needed retardedly strong trans+ tier strength levels" if we call it his max strength at any given time then 90% of viable villain writing goes out the window. Though to be fair considering how everyone spams Thor's magic superiority when his CIS stops him from using it claiming the "fight at max potential stip" I don't see why we're excluding Superman's advantages which appears more often than Thor's magic and call it PIS. I'm not trying to say we exclude Superman's best I'm just saying Thor's best is still pretty freaking good to.

But Superman would win a contest of strength for sure, as for this fight Superman wins cause he is better then Thor in this area. In order to make it a fight Thor needs his other more energy based abilities to even the playing field.

biensalsa
I love how people talk about Thor's "high end" feats like ha has a ton, Oh wait just go into his respect thread and find his high end feats, there is like 5? which translate into Superman AVERAGE.

Go and check Thor's average feats and compare them to Superman's Average, oh but not from the poorly respect thread We have of SM in here, go and check them somewhere else

Lets see 40 links for Thor strength

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t522796.html

vs 222 links for SUPERMAN

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Strength/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

Geez, I love how peps is informed about Superman in here, look at Thor's feats with all due respect BENDING STEEL is a feat???, I did not even included those feats for Superman as they are measly feats for him, I think the crapiest one I have for him is lifting a car when He is 12 and I am not even counting pulling DS out of the Source wall

And I won't even get full into this debate. I have no time, but hopefully someone will get my photobucket account and finally shut up the idiocy that comes out of some posters in here.

C ya!

JakeTheBank
^ lol

Damborgson
Originally posted by biensalsa
I love how people talk about Thor's "high end" feats like ha has a ton, Oh wait just go into his respect thread and find his high end feats, there is like 5? which translate into Superman AVERAGE.

Go and check Thor's average feats and compare them to Superman's Average, oh but not from the poorly respect thread We have of SM in here, go and check them somewhere else

Lets see 40 links for Thor strength

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t522796.html

vs 222 links for SUPERMAN

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Strength/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

Geez, I love how peps is informed about Superman in here, look at Thor's feats with all due respect BENDING STEEL is a feat???, I did not even included those feats for Superman as they are measly feats for him, I think the crapiest one I have for him is lifting a car when He is 12 and I am not even counting pulling DS out of the Source wall

And I won't even get full into this debate. I have no time, but hopefully someone will get my photobucket account and finally shut up the idiocy that comes out of some posters in here.

C ya! You wouldnt happen to be the biensalsa that made this would you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0xKX0oUROE

biensalsa
Originally posted by Damborgson
You wouldnt happen to be the biensalsa that made this would you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0xKX0oUROE

Yes, I am, though I need to remake that video and include better feats for BOTH and more categories. So I can balance it more.

OneDumbG0
^ lol

abhilegend
Btw, superman stomps.

biensalsa
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Hey my friend, Hopefully you wont be talking out of ignorance on the Superman subject anymore.

I was actually going to rape a new one with all those scans on my photobucket on our last debate, but I just decided to spread the word instead or just focusing my attention on a single ignorant poster on KMC. And guess what? it worked!!!

Bending steel ! Hey great feat

Batman-Prime
Thors greatest feat in history was in the JLA/Avengers Crossover, when Supes kicked his ass uhuh

Starscream M
Thor wins. I had to reread the OP because if anyone thinks this is a stomp then they are sadly mistaken. It highly debatable and when I say highly, I mean HIGHLY debatable if a Sundip Superman is 10 times stronger than Thor. you can't be any more wrong if you wanted to be

do you know how insanely strong and fast superman would be....he would murder thor, even if thor had mjolnir

OneDumbG0
Hey my friend, Hopefully you wont be talking out of ignorance on the Superman subject anymore.

I was actually going to rape a new one with all those scans on my photobucket on our last debate, but I just decided to spread the word instead or just focusing my attention on a single ignorant poster on KMC. And guess what? it worked!!!

Bending steel ! Hey great feat Originally posted by JakeTheBank
^ lol

quanchi112

Bending steel ! Hey great feat You're video is terrible. The best was how you just say Superman wins without even making an argument. Thor wins by the way.

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
You're video is terrible. The best was how you just say Superman wins without even making an argument. Thor wins by the way.
Nope. Kal stomps.

quanchi112
Nope. Kal stomps. Ten times an amp is too much. Thor stomps.

-Pr-
You're video is terrible. The best was how you just say Superman wins without even making an argument. Thor wins by the way.

*Your

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
*Your Yes, you are right I was waiting for someone to catch that. I post very quickly and by the time I noticed it was too late to edit it.

-Pr-
Yes, you are right I was waiting for someone to catch that. I post very quickly and by the time I noticed it was too late to edit it.

Must be why you also spelled Superman "T-h-o-r".

Don't worry, it's okay. It happens.

biensalsa

Yeah well I did not make it to please you.

And if You think Thor wins, cool, You are entitled to your opinion even if is wrong or right.

People always bring the Magic card vs Superman and is not like bringing magic is a sure win vs him

but there is a reason why Thor vs Superman debates get closed in here.

SM wins BTW

Sabro
Thor wins

abhilegend
Ten times an amp is too much. Thor stomps.
Nope, kal still stomps.

cdtm
Nope, kal still stomps.

Supes wins, but I wouldn't call it a stomp.

cdtm
10x strength amp is still just strength.

A sundip amps "everything" on Superman.. Strength, speed, hv...

Impossible to measure just how much it amps, but if he can push Warworld against it's own rockets and knock apart B 13 whom he couldn't even dent under his base power, it must be a significant amp..

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
10x strength amp is still just strength.

A sundip amps "everything" on Superman.. Strength, speed, hv...

Impossible to measure just how much it amps, but if he can push Warworld against it's own rockets and knock apart B 13 whom he couldn't even dent under his base power, it must be a significant amp..

thumb up

Of course, given that this is a fist fight, the amps in other categories don't mean much here outside of his increase to strength, speed (if OP intends to have him use at full capacity), and durability.

batdude123
Superman in a one-sided beat down.

quanchi112
Must be why you also spelled Superman "T-h-o-r".

Don't worry, it's okay. It happens. You're or your is a typo and one I was aware of but Thor the mighty god of thunder wins. Originally posted by biensalsa
Yeah well I did not make it to please you.

And if You think Thor wins, cool, You are entitled to your opinion even if is wrong or right.

People always bring the Magic card vs Superman and is not like bringing magic is a sure win vs him

but there is a reason why Thor vs Superman debates get closed in here.

SM wins BTW Thor doesn't need weakness exploitation imo. I feel Thor is too powerful for Superman on average for the main reason as him beating him. Originally posted by abhilegend
Nope, kal still stomps. Nahhhhh. Thor wins.

biensalsa
Thor doesn't need weakness exploitation imo. I feel Thor is too powerful for Superman on average for the main reason as him beating him.

Yes, You FEEL, That translates into wishful thinking, wishful thinking is good for the spirit I guess, I'm more of a fact kind of guy.

I know Thor could defeat Superman but I also know the other way around is true and I agree with Busiek that Dials go up to eleven.

Nice talking to you.

carver9
Thor wins.

Parmaniac
Didn't the dip also altered his state of mind? As in making him more ruthless?

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Didn't the dip also altered his state of mind? As in making him more ruthless?

Yes.

abhilegend
You're or your is a typo and one I was aware of but Thor the mighty god of thunder wins. Thor doesn't need weakness exploitation imo. I feel Thor is too powerful for Superman on average for the main reason as him beating him. Nahhhhh. Thor wins.
Lulz. As for thor winning
Nope, kal still stomps.

quanchi112
Yes, You FEEL, That translates into wishful thinking, wishful thinking is good for the spirit I guess, I'm more of a fact kind of guy.

I know Thor could defeat Superman but I also know the other way around is true and I agree with Busiek that Dials go up to eleven.

Nice talking to you. Busiek writes a lower end Superman. Jurgens believes Thor waxes that ass. But in the end Busiek has even told me via message board Thor and Superman could go either way.Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz. As for thor winning You honestly think lulz is debating.

abhilegend
Busiek writes a lower end Superman. Jurgens believes Thor waxes that ass. But in the end Busiek has even told me via message board Thor and Superman could go either way. You honestly think lulz is debating.
You honestly think you can debate?

h1a8
This thread still going on? Superman with a sundipped is astronomically more powerful his normal self (more than 100x). That should at least prove that he would stomp Thor here in a pure slugfest with great ease.

quanchi112
You honestly think you can debate? I wish I had more faith in your skills as I do in my own.

-Pr-
You're or your is a typo and one I was aware of but Thor the mighty god of thunder wins. Thor doesn't need weakness exploitation imo. I feel Thor is too powerful for Superman on average for the main reason as him beating him. Nahhhhh. Thor wins.

I expected better. sad

Busiek writes a lower end Superman.

Actually no; Busiek wrote one of the most powerful post crisis Supermen of the lot during his run after Infinite Crisis.

Do the research erm

biensalsa
Busiek writes a lower end Superman. Jurgens believes Thor waxes that ass. But in the end Busiek has even told me via message board Thor and Superman could go either way.

And I agree with Busiek that fight could go either way, YOU ARE THAT ONE WHO SAYS THOR STOMPS.

I wonder who is being more objective? You who FEEL and says that Thor Stomps, or me who says SM wins but agree with Busiek that it could go either way, not this scenario though, in this scenario Superman wins

quanchi112
I expected better. sad

Actually no; Busiek wrote one of the most powerful post crisis Supermen of the lot during his run after Infinite Crisis.

Do the research erm Just jump on the Thor bus. I mean carver sometimes rides it since he's said it's his favorite character. You can sit next to him until you become more comfortable with it.

Ps. Your sig is huge. Are you allowed to have bigger images due to being a moderator ?

-Pr-
Just jump on the Thor bus. I mean carver sometimes rides it since he's said it's his favorite character. You can sit next to him until you become more comfortable with it.

Ps. Your sig is huge. Are you allowed to have bigger images due to being a moderator ?

I like Thor, though I have no idea who wins this fight. I just like pointing out incorrect points.

Yes, one of the few perks.

biensalsa
I expected better. sad

Do the research erm

I don't know how to post thumbs up, but "thums up"

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Sundipped%20and%20Amped/Trinity048MOSTPOWERFULVERSIONOFSUPERMAN2.jpg

quanchi112
I like Thor, though I have no idea who wins this fight. I just like pointing out incorrect points.

Yes, one of the few perks. You don't think Thor is more powerful than Superman ?

It's quite a perk. Maybe I will make a go of this moderator thing just to sport bigger sigs. shifty

-Pr-
You don't think Thor is more powerful than Superman ?

It's quite a perk. Maybe I will make a go of this moderator thing just to sport bigger sigs. shifty

I think he has more powers, but not necessarily more powerful, no.

Over Bada's rotting carcass.

h1a8
You don't think Thor is more powerful than Superman ?

How can Thor be more powerful when Superman has the better feats in comics? This is a slugfest remember. A sundipped Superman overpowered the Imperiex energies. These energies came about by absorbing thousands of galaxies since the dawn of time. This proves that he was far more powerful than 1000x normal. As far as this thread Thor is only at 10x. Do you now see the big difference Mr.?

quanchi112
I think he has more powers, but not necessarily more powerful, no.

Over Bada's rotting carcass. Thor is the most powerful elite top tier imo.

Bada will live forever.

Originally posted by h1a8
How can Thor be more powerful when Superman has the better feats in comics? This is a slugfest remember. A sundipped Superman overpowered the Imperiex energies. These energies came about by absorbing thousands of galaxies since the dawn of time. This proves that he was far more powerful than 1000x normal. As far as this thread Thor is only at 10x. Do you now see the big difference Mr.? Thor has the better feats of power in comics. This is Thor times ten his strength. That's such a strength increase I don't see sundipped Superman being able to weather his attacks for long.

9jaboy
laughing Bump.
Unbelievable laughing

abhilegend
Superman oneshots

ShadowFyre
Superman oneshots

DarkSaint85

If it is true...thumbs up, another win on Carver9. Don't get use to it. mad

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.