Guardian Amped Prime Vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/738927-dark_prime_full_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51363/1989041-incredible_hulks__635_002_large.jpg

Batman-Prime
GA Prime rectonpunches him to Grey Hulk levels.

Mistress-Death
Prime in a slaughter

TheHulk
I Normally Would Go For GA Prime But I Forget Hulk Could Amp His Strength

So HOTM Hulk 6/10

Mistress-Death
Lol

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by TheHulk
I Normally Would Go For GA Prime But I Forget Hulk Could Amp His Strength

So HOTM Hulk 6/10

thumb up Best Argument I read from you, eva.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up Best Argument I read from you, eva. Thanks wink

PillarofOsiris
This thread is hilarious.

carver9
Good fight...could go either way imo. GA Prime is the only person I could see hanging with this version of Hulk physically and could probably replicate what Hulk did in the Dark Dimension (key word, probably). I'm giving this a 5/5 split.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Good fight...could go either way imo. GA Prime is the only person I could see hanging with this version of Hulk physically and could probably replicate what Hulk did in the Dark Dimension (key word, probably). I'm giving this a 5/5 split.

If even YOU say it's a split, Hulk gets shitstomped stick out tongue

Naija boy
If the fight is a straight brawl, then hulk. If prime utilizes his speed properly ( which is fairly out of character) then prime.

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
If the fight is a straight brawl, then hulk. If prime utilizes his speed properly ( which is fairly out of character) then prime.

This.

Prime versatility would make things difficult for Hulk and he is strong enough to cause some damage as well. If Prime fight in character, he would get overpowered.

Batman-Prime
Lulz

Prime had more impressive strength feats then Hulk can ever hope to get. He beats him without speed, hv or fb. Even WITHOUT the amp.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
If even YOU say it's a split, Hulk gets shitstomped stick out tongue

I admit when Hulk loses and since GA Prime never lifted infinite weight...so Hulk wins.

Prep-Man
I admit when Hulk loses and since GA Prime never lifted infinite weight...so Hulk wins.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/Imp.jpg

PillarofOsiris
Incredible Hulks #634 and 635

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/IncredibleHulks634021.jpg

Cogito
Why do people keep saying Prime is out of character using his speed?

He routinely uses speed to his advantage. He does not hold back, in strength or speed, which is one of the big differences between him and Superman.

Odekahn
Major spite. Prime destroys.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Incredible Hulks #634 and 635

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/IncredibleHulks634021.jpg

Thanks for the scan...I could find this one through my stash. Hulk punches is sending high class 100's flying. Umar is even shielding against it...someone that has withstood attacks frlm Dormammu himself.

Good job buddy. 5/5 split.

TheHulk
Wait A Minute GA Suberboy Or Superman Prime stick out tongue

PillarofOsiris
Thanks for the scan...I could find this one through my stash. Hulk punches is sending high class 100's flying. Umar is even shielding against it...someone that has withstood attacks frlm Dormammu himself.

Good job buddy. 5/5 split.

I guess you don't know what happened there. Worldbreaker Hulk died.

carver9
I guess you don't know what happened there. Worldbreaker Hulk died.

I guess you don't know what happened in the comic. Hulk tanked it. This has been proven too many times.

carver9
Thanks for the scan though...couldnt find it in my stash...Hulk is a beast.

iceman24567
Prime stomps

PillarofOsiris
It must be nice to live in your world. Hulk died, but he "tanked it". So why did the wishing well have to, you know, bring him back to life? For a guy who's so unbeatable, it's pretty funny that a planet busting force kills him.

Magnon
What. The. Heck?

Prime stomps so hard that the whole Olympus laughs at Zeus.

carver9
It must be nice to live in your world. Hulk died, but he "tanked it". So why did the wishing well have to, you know, bring him back to life? For a guy who's so unbeatable, it's pretty funny that a planet busting force kills him.

Show me him dying because I can show you him tanking it.

Galan007
Can someone please point out to me what WBH did that makes you think he could 'overpower' GA Prime?

DarkSaint85
Didn't GA Prime survive a universal level explosion??? And this is proper tanking, no ambiguity between dying/resurrecting or not.

WBHulk had nice feats and all, but surely Prime would be too much, unless Hulk fans can show him tanking a similarly powerful explosion (which would be what I would base my giving him any wins on).

DarkSaint85
Wait A Minute GA Suberboy Or Superman Prime stick out tongue

Same character. The main point is that he had the Guardian amp...

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Didn't GA Prime survive a universal level explosion??? And this is proper tanking, no ambiguity between dying/resurrecting or not.

WBHulk had nice feats and all, but surely Prime would be too much, unless Hulk fans can show him tanking a similarly powerful explosion (which would be what I would base my giving him any wins on).
That was normal SBP, his amp had wore off when that explosion took place.

TheHulk
Same character. The main point is that he had the Guardian amp... Yes But Pbviously Their Is A Gap Of Their Abilities Like A MAN Stronger Than A BOY Trololololololololololol

DarkSaint85
Yes But Pbviously Their Is A Gap Of Their Abilities Like A MAN Stronger Than A BOY Trololololololololololol

Yes but obviously they have the same abilities lolololol....

What, you expected him to suddenly develop new abilities? Well, I'm supposing he did, but KMC is not the place to learn about puberty...

TheHulk
Yes but obviously they have the same abilities lolololol....

What, you expected him to suddenly develop new abilities? Well, I'm supposing he did, but KMC is not the place to learn about puberty... Damn Right...

pilarofosiris
Prime stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.