Kamurocho Zombie slayers vs Resident Evil heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
http://lostlevel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/yakuza_ds.jpg

Shun Akiyama, Kazuma Kiryu, Ryuji Goda, and Goro Majima; take on Leon, Chris, Jill, and Sheva.

1. A zombie outbreak of equal size takes place in a generic american city, who gets the situation contained the fastest? Most effectively?

2. A gun battle between the two with both having any/all guns from their games, takes place in said city after the zombies are gone.

3. Melee fight: Re squad gets their combat knives Yakuza squad fights barehanded (Ryuji keeps his metal arm) except for Majima who uses two knives.

StyleTime
I don't know who the Kamurocho guys are. Any feats?

jalek moye
Made this thread because i was bored and curious if other people knew. The Game just came to america earlier this month and I haven't got a chance to play it yet. So While I know some of the character's feats from the previous games not sure about their gun play and how good they deal with zombies yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.