Sinestro Corps vs Galactus and the Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Galactus, Silver Surfer, Firelord, Air Walker, Nova, Terrax, Red Shift, StarDust, etc.

vs.

Sinestro, Hank Henshaw, Superboy Prime, Anti Monitor, Parallax, and the corps

Since this is a known weakened version of the Anti Monitor, Galactus is hungry.

Sin I AM
the entire corps?

Odekahn
Hmmm.... Let's say Atrocitus and a squad of a dozen corps members.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Odekahn
Hmmm.... Let's say Atrocitus and a squad of a dozen corps members.

Wow.... I said Atrocitus..... I meant Arkillo. Being distracted at work = fail.

Stoic
Is Morg a part of this party? If so is it at his most powerful?

Odekahn
Originally posted by Stoic
Is Morg a part of this party? If so is it at his most powerful?

Morg (pre Well of Life)

Stoic
Galactus may be able to win on his own if he pours everything into it, but the Heralds are done for. Even if Galactus won, I could see him being very depleted after this is done.

Odekahn
I'm not sure which side would win, but I don't think Big G could solo.

Bouboumaster
This thread is kinda stupid, in the sense that: if Galactus defeat Anti-Monitor, what the **** the reste of the Corps is going to do about it? They don't stand a chance to beat Galactus on their own. And the same can be said for the heralds: if Galactus die, they are as dead as fried chicken.

As for this fight, it depends on how Galactus is hungry, and if he can absorb the yellow corps energy.

If he's not "that" hungry, or worst, if he can absorb the energy, well, the corps is ****ed. Like, big time. If not, Anti-Monitor floor Galactus ftw.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
This thread is kinda stupid, in the sense that: if Galactus defeat Anti-Monitor, what the **** the reste of the Corps is going to do about it? They don't stand a chance to beat Galactus on their own. And the same can be said for the heralds: if Galactus die, they are as dead as fried chicken.

As for this fight, it depends on how Galactus is hungry, and if he can absorb the yellow corps energy.

If he's not "that" hungry, or worst, if he can absorb the energy, well, the corps is ****ed. Like, big time. If not, Anti-Monitor floor Galactus ftw.

If Galactus and Anti Monitor go head to head, no matter who wins they would be weakened to the point that I feel the other team could take them out, much like Superboy Prime finished off the Anti Monitor.

Heralds and SBP/Parallax/Hank - both sides have some major powerhouses.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Odekahn
If Galactus and Anti Monitor go head to head, no matter who wins they would be weakened to the point that I feel the other team could take them out, much like Superboy Prime finished off the Anti Monitor.

Heralds and SBP/Parallax/Hank - both sides have some major powerhouses.

I don't think Galactus can be weaken enough, to the point evem a dude like Silver Surfer can hurt him.

Even if it was possible, he could always wins the fight by himself with his monstruous TP.

Sundipped
If G and AM stalemate to some degree due to stips, the the corps win. At his best, Prime would treat the heralds as fodder.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sundipped
If G and AM stalemate to some degree due to stips, the the corps win. At his best, Prime would treat the heralds as fodder.
Yup, add henshaw with rings and they would beat the shit out of heralds.

kaierxo
heralds die

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I don't think Galactus can be weaken enough, to the point evem a dude like Silver Surfer can hurt him.

He has been, though.

Odekahn
I wonder if Parallax could possess a herald, lol.

JakeTheBank
I don't see why not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.