Hulk: Fist vs Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
This is HOTM Hulk... he is standing on a adamantium platform. His opponent is standing in front of him with their back to a 500ft thick adamantium wall, which is joined to the platform.

Hulk will get one punch, directly to the face of his opponent, as hard as he possibly can. One single punch.

What state are his opponents in after the punch? Do they survive? Dead? KO?

1) Mr Fantastic (he is ready for it)

2) Classic Colossus

3) Annihilation Thanos

4) Odin

5) Average Galactus

6) In-Betweener

carver9
1) Mr Fantastic (he is ready for it)...Hulk punch can miss him and he would still die.

2) Classic Colossus...Hulk punch can miss him and he would still die.

3) Annihilation Thanos...knocked out.

4) Odin...Hurt but gets back up.

5) Average Galactus...is sent flying but isn't damaged and gets back up.

6) In-Betweener...laughs.

Uriel005
Originally posted by carver9
1) Mr Fantastic (he is ready for it)...Hulk punch can miss him and he would still die.

2) Classic Colossus...Hulk punch can miss him and he would still die.

3) Annihilation Thanos...knocked out.

4) Odin...Hurt but gets back up.

5) Average Galactus...is sent flying but isn't damaged and gets back up.

6) In-Betweener...laughs. Dunno Odin that delivered the headbutt to galactus walks it off just fine. Annihilation thanos doesn't get knocked out but he sure as hell feels it imo. Thanos best stat is his durability while other higher tiers pound on him for their amusement.

TheHulk
1) Mr Fantastic (he is ready for it)-Murdered More Badly Than A Lifetime Worth Of Murdering

2) Classic Colossus-Dies Tragically

3) Annihilation Thanos-Dies

4) Odin-Hurt As Hell But Lives

5) Average Galactus-(Lets Say He Shrunk His Body To Match Hulks Height)Hurts Gets Back Up And Says "In All My Years That's The Hardest Punch I Ever Felt!!" LOL!

6) In-Betweener-Flies,Hurt Slighty But Gets Back Up Like A Boss.

basilisk
Would Colossus die? We've seen guys twist his arms bendy style and so on and he fixed it, he doesn't need to breath, and I guess his brain is metal along with the rest of him.

So say his head is punched against the adamantium wall. Would it just be flattened? Would his brain still work? What if he changed back to human form?

Newjak
Originally posted by basilisk
Would Colossus die? We've seen guys twist his arms bendy style and so on and he fixed it, he doesn't need to breath, and I guess his brain is metal along with the rest of him.

So say his head is punched against the adamantium wall. Would it just be flattened? Would his brain still work? What if he changed back to human form? I would think he would in fact be dead from that.

Sin I AM
he kills reed, everyone else is resilient enough to survive the blow

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
he kills reed, everyone else is resilient enough to survive the blow
osheet nuts
Now you're just asking for the wrath of carver.

carver9
WWH...not even a fraction of WBH...sent Zeus flying with a punch (and this wasn't even an enraged WWH) and from the pain noise coming from Zeus mouth, it hurt and it pissed him off. I can also post him knocking out Zom Strange and this is just WWH. WBH, yeah, what I said was true.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863061/Incredible_Hulks_622_007.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863062/Incredible_Hulks_622_008.jpg.html

h1a8
Originally posted by basilisk
This is HOTM Hulk... he is standing on a adamantium platform. His opponent is standing in front of him with their back to a 500ft thick adamantium wall, which is joined to the platform.

Hulk will get one punch, directly to the face of his opponent, as hard as he possibly can. One single punch.

What state are his opponents in after the punch? Do they survive? Dead? KO?

1) Mr Fantastic (he is ready for it)

2) Classic Colossus

3) Annihilation Thanos

4) Odin

5) Average Galactus

6) In-Betweener

1. dies
2. dies
3. dies (but comes back to life)
4. Is close to being koed
5. Is a little damaged
6. IDK, what are his feats against physical force?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by carver9
WWH...not even a fraction of WBH...sent Zeus flying with a punch (and this wasn't even an enraged WWH) and from the pain noise coming from Zeus mouth, it hurt and it pissed him off. I can also post him knocking out Zom Strange and this is just WWH. WBH, yeah, what I said was true.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863061/Incredible_Hulks_622_007.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863062/Incredible_Hulks_622_008.jpg.html

Why didn't you post the part where Zeus had his head turned and was in a conversation with his wife when this attacked occurred.I mean we all know that sucker punches and seeing a attack and being prepared for it are portrayed in comics the same way right?

TheHulk
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Why didn't you post the part where Zeus had his head turned and was in a conversation with his wife when this attacked occurred.I mean we all know that sucker punches and seeing a attack and being prepared for it are portrayed in comics the same way right? I Literally Laughing At Your Post..... sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.