JLU Dark Heart Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redfly
Remember the scene where Wonder Woman carried the Atom in her Bra.

Why do the makers say "Good thing she didn't inhale".

-Pr-
Originally posted by redfly
Remember the scene where Wonder Woman carried the Atom in her Bra.

Why do the makers say "Good thing she didn't inhale".

Probably because if she had, he would have been crushed between her breastplate and her, well, breasts.

marwash22
yup. the force is strong with dem Amazon boobs.

Digi
I don't know if I ever watched all the JLA/JLU cartoon shows. Might be worth looking into.

Placidity
I remember the scene, but don't remember the exact dialogue, sounds like she might have inhaled the Atom? Appears to be the obvious/literal interpretation to me.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Placidity
I remember the scene, but don't remember the exact dialogue, sounds like she might have inhaled the Atom? Appears to be the obvious/literal interpretation to me.

With how much innuendo there was in that show, I'm not so sure.

Mindship
Originally posted by Digi
I don't know if I ever watched all the JLA/JLU cartoon shows. Might be worth looking into. Personally I liked the JLA toons better than JLU. But the episode this thread addresses...that's a keeper.

-Pr-
Yep; Doctor Cox as Ray Palmer, and a ton of cameos.

Placidity
What is this JLA Toons you are talking about. Better than JLU? It'll have to be pretty damn epic to be true.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Placidity
What is this JLA Toons you are talking about. Better than JLU? It'll have to be pretty damn epic to be true.

The first two seasons was JLA, the third, fourth and fifth was JLU.

Placidity
Originally posted by -Pr-
The first two seasons was JLA, the third, fourth and fifth was JLU.

Oh. I always just called it JL.

I know people always made clear distinctions between them, but to me it was really sort of the same, except JLA had more characters, but it wasn't as if it were that different as lots of people suggest IMO. But If I had to pick, I'd probably pick JL too.

While we're on that, what do you guys think about Young Justice? Animation looks nicer, but JL/JLA is still far superior in my book. Every time theres a Justice League member cameo/feature I'm happy, but in JL/JLA, thats like every episode big grin

I also hate how Miss Martian is depicted like she is only a telepath with some weak-sauce telekinesis. Oh the Martians, always being treated so poorly (Justice League: Doom anyone?) I think Jonn was given more Justice (woohoo) in JL/JLA.

redfly
What about heavy breathing making her chest move up and down too much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.