Thor vs Worldbreaker Hulk (Slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor has warrior's madness (x10 strength), belt of strength (x2 strength), and magical gauntlets. He also uses his hammer, though only to bash the Hulk with, he's not using any magical powers. BFR is off.

Who wins?

PillarofOsiris
Did thor have warrior's madness when he fought the Thanos clone? I think he just had the belt and gauntlets. If he didn't have WM there, I think this Thor would beat WBH.

carver9
Thor dies even if it was the Thor that fought Thanos. By the way Polaris...lol, Thor didn't have the belt of strength when he fought Thanos, he had the gem.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
lol, Thor didn't have the belt of strength when he fought Thanos, he had the gem.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsThanos10.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsThanos10.jpg

Superman is 10 times stronger than Thor. You have no rights at quoting my post. Stop responding to me.

PillarofOsiris
Superman is 10 times stronger than Thor. You have no rights at quoting my post. Stop responding to me.

Are you mad because I've proven you wrong yet again?

carver9
Are you mad because I've proven you wrong yet again?

You are making yourself look foolish. That would make every Herald in DC that has either matched or overpowered Superman at least 10 to 15 Times stronger than Thor. Orion, Captain Marvel...hell, that would make Diana at least 8 times more powerful than Thor since she has held infinite weight as well along with stalemating a pissed Supes along with matching Doomsday, someone that overpowered Superman, more than once. What's wrong with you and your fetish against Hulk?

PillarofOsiris
You are making yourself look foolish. That would make every Herald in DC that has either matched or overpowered Superman at least 10 to 15 Times stronger than Thor. Orion, Captain Marvel...hell, that would make Diana at least 8 times more powerful than Thor since she has held infinite weight as well along with stalemating a pissed Supes along with matching Doomsday, someone that overpowered Superman, more than once. What's wrong with you and your fetish against Hulk?

The strength and durability levels in Marvel and DC are on far different scales. This is a fact. Marvel has a higher degree of "realism" than DC, which is probably why Marvel is more popular with readers. DC has characters retconning reality with punches, lifting infinite weight, surviving 50 supernovas, punching at 1000s of times the speed of light, fastballing black holes, shattering time and space with punches. Thor has been looking pretty bad in Marvel these days (starting right before Siege, really), which is something I don't like, but I'm not going to pretend it isn't happening either.

http://superherouniverse.com/articles/fights/superman-vs-thor.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus

What does that have to do with this thread or anything pertaining to it?

If you can't come up with a reply to his post (He's correct in this instance), then concede.

I personally think his opinion is idiotic and anybody who's read up on the characters would laugh at him but you didn't even address the discussion at hand and waved away his evidence.

Damborgson
A 20x amp and thegauntlets? Thor would tear his head off when he connected. That said its not a guaranteed win. If its a pure strength and his durability remains the same, he definitely needs to get to hulk first.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Also, Thor wins. With that kind of stacking, he'd accidentally decapitate the poor bastard.

Naija boy
^Not really. WBH is a whole lot stronger than 20 times savage hulk strength level .....Not sure why Thor would be able to tear his head off with one hit or come even close to that.

WBH wins

carver9
The strength and durability levels in Marvel and DC are on far different scales. This is a fact. Marvel has a higher degree of "realism" than DC, which is probably why Marvel is more popular with readers. DC has characters retconning reality with punches, lifting infinite weight, surviving 50 supernovas, punching at 1000s of times the speed of light, fastballing black holes, shattering time and space with punches. Thor has been looking pretty bad in Marvel these days (starting right before Siege, really), which is something I don't like, but I'm not going to pretend it isn't happening either.

http://superherouniverse.com/articles/fights/superman-vs-thor.jpg

You do know that Superman was looking just as bad before the reboot right? Let's not pretend he is full of high showings. If I was to look at both of their showings last year, both was having a down end...not just Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What does that have to do with this thread or anything pertaining to it?

If you can't come up with a reply to his post (He's correct in this instance), then concede.

I personally think his opinion is idiotic and anybody who's read up on the characters would laugh at him but you didn't even address the discussion at hand and waved away his evidence.

What evidence?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Naija boy
^Not really. WBH is a whole lot stronger than 20 times savage hulk strength level .....Not sure why Thor would be able to tear his head off with one hit or come even close to that.

WBH wins

What feats do you have to prove WBH is 20 times savage Hulk?

carver9

There are fts proving WWH is at least 5 times stronger than Savage, and Thats at his base strength.

Naija boy

More than 20 times an average savage hulk easy. Going from being able to defeat with difficulty the likes of Wendigo and Bi beast to being able to wipe them out i.e literally melt them (among many other things) as an aftereffect of your midair strikes that happened hundreds of feat away takes a whole lot more than 20 times strength.

PillarofOsiris
There are fts proving WWH is at least 5 times stronger than Savage, and Thats at his base strength.

You must mean when WWH beat skrull-black bolt, used a glorified sucker punch to beat Dr. Strange who didn't want to BFR or kill him, had help to beat a Silver Surfer with no power cosmic, beat the fantastic four with help, beat Iron Man, beat a Hercules who wasn't fighting back, used BFR to beat Juggernaut, and then got taken out by a satelitte.

carver9
You must mean when WWH beat skrull-black bolt, used a glorified sucker punch to beat Dr. Strange who didn't want to BFR or kill him, had help to beat a Silver Surfer with no power cosmic, beat the fantastic four with help, beat Iron Man, used BFR to beat Juggernaut, and then got taken out by a satelitte.

A prepped Satellite that was created by some of the smartest beings on the planet that has created weapons to take out Celestials and Galactus himself.

Savage Hulk was killed by Rulk, defeated twice again by Rulk, got absorbed by Rulk to the point that he turned to Banner. He got defeated 4 Times by Rulk that was using his absorption powers.

Same Rulk fought Savage Hulk...not only did Rulk try to drain WWH but FAILED (unlike what he did against Savage)...he used one of the most powerful blow that he has ever demonstrated since his creation (was so powerful that it created a nuke explosion) and WWH tanked it and defeated him with a mere thunder clap.

Then let's not even include the fact that WWH stated on panel he is more powerful than Savage Hulk...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/32657373yy3.jpg/

There are numerous of examples but I only need one.

PillarofOsiris
A prepped Satellite that was created by some of the smartest beings on the planet that has created weapons to take out Celestials and Galactus himself.

Savage Hulk was killed by Rulk, defeated twice again by Rulk, got absorbed by Rulk to the point that he turned to Banner. He got defeated 4 Times by Rulk that was using his absorption powers.

Same Rulk fought Savage Hulk...not only did Rulk try to drain WWH but FAILED (unlike what he did against Savage)...he used one of the most powerful blow that he has ever demonstrated since his creation (was so powerful that it created a nuke explosion) and WWH tanked it and defeated him with a mere thunder clap.

Then let's not even include the fact that WWH stated on panel he is more powerful than Savage Hulk...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/32657373yy3.jpg/

There are numerous of examples but I only need one.

Stated on panel by the Hulk himself. There's some great evidence. But I didn't say he wasn't more powerful. I only question by how much.

carver9
Stated on panel by the Hulk himself. There's some great evidence. But I didn't say he wasn't more powerful. I only question by how much.

Lol...WWH took Rulk out...the same Rulk that ripped through Savage AND KILLED HIM...WWH took him out with a thunderclap...how much more powerful would you have to be to beat someone that stomped another person in the ground just by clapping your hand?

By the way, Rulk is one of the strong men in Marvel. Another example...the Avengers, including Thing, someone that performs OK against Savage was unable to even budge Skaar.

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=IncredibleHulk611008.jpg

Thing was out there trying to move him...War Machine, Ms. Marvel, etc, etc,...all of these people couldn't even budge this amped Skaar arm.

WWH mistreats this amped Skaar with one freaking hand...you know, the same Skaar that amped his stats to 100+ trillion tons.

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=IncredibleHulk611011.jpg

carver9
WWH is FAR above Savage.

Stoic
Considering that it both illustrates, and was written on panel that the Hulk was manhandling Wendigo, and Bi-Beast at 1000x their base stats, and that both characters were in the same class as Savage Hulk, it is very easy to prove that the Hulk was far above being 20x greater than the Savage Hulk in power. This was before he was in the Dark Dimension, and grew far more powerful. He even states on panel that he was holding back in New York City, and in the Nevada desert when he tossed the augmented Wendigo, and Bi-Beast into orbit shattering Arm'Cheddon's space vessel. Yeah I think that pretty much proves that WB Hulk was far above the Savage Hulk iirc.

-Pr-

facepalm

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Considering that it both illustrates, and was written on panel that the Hulk was manhandling Wendigo, and Bi-Beast at 1000x their base stats, and that both characters were in the same class as Savage Hulk, it is very easy to prove that the Hulk was far above being 20x greater than the Savage Hulk in power. This was before he was in the Dark Dimension, and grew far more powerful. He even states on panel that he was holding back in New York City, and in the Nevada desert when he tossed the augmented Wendigo, and Bi-Beast into orbit shattering Arm'Cheddon's space vessel. Yeah I think that pretty much proves that WB Hulk was far above the Savage Hulk iirc.

Pretty much.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
facepalm

Lol...so you are going to give me a smiley but when he say Superman is 10 times stronger than Thor, he doesn't get one? Come on Pr.

-Pr-
Lol...so you are going to give me a smiley but when he say Superman is 10 times stronger than Thor, he doesn't get one? Come on Pr.

His post being bad doesn't somehow makes yours better.

leonidas
Originally posted by Damborgson
A 20x amp and thegauntlets? Thor would tear his head off when he connected. That said its not a guaranteed win. If its a pure strength and his durability remains the same, he definitely needs to get to hulk first.

meh, there is no proof whatsoever that the belt would amp his warrior strength x2. erm

i've seen the quote that shows thor gets 10x the normal strength, but i've not seen the feats that would support this. it's always been my opinion that the discussion with him and red was a fair bit of hyperbole.

leonidas
oh, to be fair, i think the idea that that wendigo and bi-beast were actually 100x stronger is laughable as well.....

Silent Master
I agree that the WM isn't really a 10x amp as there are really no feats to support it, however the OP states it's a 10x amp so for the purpose of this thread, I guess we should just take Thor's best feats and multiple them by 10 and then double it because of the belt.

I forget what the gauntlets actually do, does anyone know?

carver9
His post being bad doesn't somehow makes yours better.

His post was FAR worst than mine though...my post was actually talented if you ask me. Took a lot of skill to put words together like that. You lost this argument Pr because you know its wrong.

-Pr-
His post was FAR worst than mine though...my post was actually talented if you ask me. Took a lot of skill to put words together like that. You lost this argument Pr because you know its wrong.

That's why I don't ask you in general.

You need to stop lying in your posts, seriously.

abhilegend
hysterical

carver9
That's why I don't ask you in general.

You need to stop lying in your posts, seriously.

Everything i said was true...Diana and Superman fought to a stalemate. I have scans of the Doomsday instance. What am I lying about?

-Pr-
Everything i said was true...Diana and Superman fought to a stalemate. I have scans of the Doomsday instance. What am I lying about?

You leave out context. Constantly.

And when did Diana stalemate Superman? Don't say Sacrifice, because a) we both know he was mentally influenced, and b) he was still kicking her ass.

and you better not be talking about the time when Superman "doomsday'd" out against her.

carver9
You leave out context. Constantly.

And when did Diana stalemate Superman? Don't say Sacrifice, because a) we both know he was mentally influenced, and b) he was still kicking her ass.

and you better not be talking about the time when Superman "doomsday'd" out against her.

confused its nothing wrong with Doomsday overpowering Superman. Doomsday is one of the strongest bricks in DC.

I guess I'm going to leave Diana out of this because one of those you've mentioned were the time. Diana held Superman at bay which is nothing wrong since her stats is pretty far up the chart. I never said she was winning, but she held up to him while holding back which is a ft in and of itself. Not a low showing for Supes since he wasnt fighting smart but its a good showing for Diana because it shows a high testament towards her durability and strength.

You are looking at Sacrifice in a bad fashion when overall, it isn't.

-Pr-
confused its nothing wrong with Doomsday overpowering Superman. Doomsday is one of the strongest bricks in DC.

I guess I'm going to leave Diana out of this because one of those you've mentioned were the time. Diana held Superman at bay which is nothing wrong since her stats is pretty far up the chart. I never said she was winning, but she held up to him while holding back which is a ft in and of itself. Not a low showing for Supes since he wasnt fighting smart but its a good showing for Diana because it shows a high testament towards her durability and strength.

You are looking at Sacrifice in a bad fashion when overall, it isn't.

I never said there was.

I didn't say you said she beat him.

It wasn't a Superman at his best though, which the writer clearly stated and showed in the comic.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
oh, to be fair, i think the idea that that wendigo and bi-beast were actually 100x stronger is laughable as well.....

Was it 100x their base or was it said to be 1000x their base stats? I thought that I read the latter. Laughable or not it was directly stated that they were walking around at that power level, and being beaten into the dirt by the Hulk that still was holding back. Was it considered canon? I don't see why not.

carver9
I never said there was.

I didn't say you said she beat him.

It wasn't a Superman at his best though, which the writer clearly stated and showed in the comic.

A superman at his best would be him using his brain...a Superman not holding back anything and that is trying to kill you is a monster. Diana even surviving that is a good showing to me. The reason I don't see anything wrong with is... Diana pulling off fts like that is consistent with the character.

Pr, my previous post was on point.

carver9
Was it 100x their base or was it said to be 1000x their base stats? I thought that I read the latter. Laughable or not it was directly stated that they were walking around at that power level, and being beaten into the dirt by the Hulk that still was holding back. Was it considered canon? I don't see why not.

It said 1000.

-Pr-
A superman at his best would be him using his brain...a Superman not holding back anything and that is trying to kill you is a monster. Diana even surviving that is a good showing to me. The reason I don't see anything wrong with is... Diana pulling off fts like that is consistent with the character.

Pr, my previous post was on point.

The post you replied to me with, contradicted your first.

Damborgson
meh, there is no proof whatsoever that the belt would amp his warrior strength x2. erm

i've seen the quote that shows thor gets 10x the normal strength, but i've not seen the feats that would support this. it's always been my opinion that the discussion with him and red was a fair bit of hyperbole.

If his stength is 10X normal and you multiply his 10x normal strength by 2 why wouldnt it be 20X normal?

Thats because Thor has never been in Warrior Madness on panel. Not even Blood and Thunder.

carver9
The post you replied to me with, contradicted your first.

I disagree. Doesn't matter though since we came to an agreement during the end.

leonidas

either is silly imo. i'm not denying it was canon. i'm saying it was hyperbole and not backed by any indicative feat. like narration that indicates thor is as fast as lightning. i find it odd how and why so many take those types of descriptors as actual fact.

leonidas
Originally posted by Damborgson
If his stength is 10X normal and you multiply his 10x normal strength by 2 why wouldnt it be 20X normal?

Thats because Thor has never been in Warrior Madness on panel. Not even Blood and Thunder.

i know it's never been shown. that makes the idea of it actually being a 'real' 10x amp even more dubious imo. i would think the gauntlets would simply amp his base strength, not an already amped strength. i've always thought the warrior madness would make the gauntlets redundant. for the thread, i suppose it doesn't matter. that's just the way i've always seen it.

Stoic
either is silly imo. i'm not denying it was canon. i'm saying it was hyperbole and not backed by any indicative feat. like narration that indicates thor is as fast as lightning. i find it odd how and why so many take those types of descriptors as actual fact.

Well if that was silly, imagine how silly the idea of a guy running faster than the speed of light must be? I mean when you factor in variables like friction. However this never seems to be questioned, it seems that only the Hulk's feats are scrutinized, while it's all just fiction, and in fiction all things written to be cannon are possible. You see what I mean?

Also this being as it is. WB Hulk is above Savage Hulk, and also above Thor at 20x if we consider that Savage Hulk has always been able to go round for round with a regular Thor.

Silent Master
Yet if we go by feats, does WBH have any feats that are 20x better than Thor's best?

Stoic
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yet if we go by feats, does WBH have any feats that are 20x better than Thor's best?

Well yeah and that depends on how much of the Dark Dimension was actually destroyed by a collision that did not directly physically touch anything. Nice try at the low ball.

Silent Master
Asking to compare them by feats is low balling?

leonidas
Well if that was silly, imagine how silly the idea of a guy running faster than the speed of light must be? I mean when you factor in variables like friction. However this never seems to be questioned, it seems that only the Hulk's feats are scrutinized, while it's all just fiction, and in fiction all things written to be cannon are possible. You see what I mean?

Also this being as it is. WB Hulk is above Savage Hulk, and also above Thor at 20x if we consider that Savage Hulk has always been able to go round for round with a regular Thor.

not really the same thing at all tbh. someone moving at ftl speeds in comics is something that is consistent within the world of comics and it is backed up by evidence time and time again. someone zapping a hulk enemy and narration saying they are 100/1000x more powerful without any support whatsoever to make me believe it? that pushes the boundaries of my dispension of disbelief i'm afraid. even in the comic world there is internal logic and consistency. and things can certainly be silly.

and i brought up the idea of thor being as fast as lightning, so i'm hardly picking on hulk.....

Naija boy
tbf, they did grow to be gigantic in size which does indicate there was quite a large amp..

-Pr-
I disagree. Doesn't matter though since we came to an agreement during the end.

So you agree that you were wrong in the first place? Okay.

carver9

I don't know about that...Savage Hulk looks stronger. confused

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/10.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/11.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/12.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/13.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/14.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/15.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/16.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/17.jpg

It was pretty much clear cut that Savage was physically stronger than Thor in this fight...more dominant. WWH is pretty much far above Savage Hulk and WBH is just another story. IMO, 10 Times increase for Thor isn't enough.

carver9
So you agree that you were wrong in the first place? Okay.

Lol...you know me better than that.

-Pr-
Lol...you know me better than that.

Then you disagree. Okay.

carver9

What is Thors best?

carver9
Then you disagree. Okay.

My post was right though...all of my post. You still didn't post out what was wrong.

-Pr-
My post was right though...all of my post. You still didn't post out what was wrong.

It wasn't, and I did.

Stoic
Asking to compare them by feats is low balling?

Well just questioning the on panel feat places it within that air, also the fact that Thor has never been in Warrior Madness on panel makes your question irrelevant, as it has no foundation.

What we can concretely go off of though, it that it stated on panel that Wendigo, and Bi-Beast were 1000x more powerful than they were normally, due to mystical augmentation, and that the Hulk overpowered them even at that level, and tossed them out into space as if they were light weights. This is something that the Savage Hulk could never do to these guys at there base stats. This also makes for solid evidence when discussing Thor's non amped strength levels.

Thor and the Savage Hulk have gone at it time and again, and most of their battles were draws/stalemates. Now let me do the math here. If Thor, Savage Hulk, Wendigo, and Bi-Beast are relatively in the same class in terms of strength, while not being augmented by outside forces, it should be easy to figure out, that Wendigo, and Bi-Beast at 1000x their base would be above this class in terms of strength. it should also be easy to realize that if the Hulk was able to treat them like light weights in this condition, that he would also be above this class, actually it would be easy to say that he was far above this class. Now here's the kicker, on panel it states that what he did to the Bi-Beast, and Wendigo was him holding back.

To recap. Thor=Savage Hulk=Wendigo=Bi-Beast at base strength due to how well the Hulk has done against all of them on panel. This also means that WB Hulk who was 1000x greater than Savage Hulk would be greater than Thor at 20x.

carver9
Amped Bi Beast and Wendigo fought WWH.

Silent Master
Well just questioning the on panel feat places it within that air, also the fact that Thor has never been in Warrior Madness on panel makes your question irrelevant, as it has no foundation.

What we can concretely go off of though, it that it stated on panel that Wendigo, and Bi-Beast were 1000x more powerful than they were normally, due to mystical augmentation, and that the Hulk overpowered them even at that level, and tossed them out into space as if they were light weights. This is something that the Savage Hulk could never do to these guys at there base stats. This also makes for solid evidence when discussing Thor's non amped strength levels.

Thor and the Savage Hulk have gone at it time and again, and most of their battles were draws/stalemates. Now let me do the math here. If Thor, Savage Hulk, Wendigo, and Bi-Beast are relatively in the same class in terms of strength, while not being augmented by outside forces, it should be easy to figure out, that Wendigo, and Bi-Beast at 1000x their base would be above this class in terms of strength. it should also be easy to realize that if the Hulk was able to treat them like light weights in this condition, that he would also be above this class, actually it would be easy to say that he was far above this class. Now here's the kicker, on panel it states that what he did to the Bi-Beast, and Wendigo was him holding back.

To recap. Thor=Savage Hulk=Wendigo=Bi-Beast at base strength due to how well the Hulk has done against all of them on panel. This also means that WB Hulk who was 1000x greater than Savage Hulk would be greater than Thor at 20x.

We can't go on panel feats?

Batman-Prime
Amped Bi Beast and Wendigo fought WWH.

Hey buddy, I know amped Bi-Beast and Wendigo fought Hulk but he bfred them because he couldn't defeat them on his own, they were stronger but when he was in the Dark Dimension, were they still as big (during the amp they were huge) or were they as big as hulk (so they lost their amp).

Stoic
not really the same thing at all tbh. someone moving at ftl speeds in comics is something that is consistent within the world of comics and it is backed up by evidence time and time again. someone zapping a hulk enemy and narration saying they are 100/1000x more powerful without any support whatsoever to make me believe it? that pushes the boundaries of my dispension of disbelief i'm afraid. even in the comic world there is internal logic and consistency. and things can certainly be silly.

and i brought up the idea of thor being as fast as lightning, so i'm hardly picking on hulk.....

What's logical about a guy moving at FTL speeds, and not being torn apart far before even reaching said speeds? To scrutinize one while giving the other the nod is ludicrous. The Hulk has performed feats upon crazy feats. Was it not enough that he was capable of generating enough forces to obliterate planets without directly touching them? When was the last time that you saw Thor take a step that threatened to sink the entire Eastern Seaboard? To add to this, while holding himself back, and begging for someone to please stop him? You say no feats to back them? What does he have to do sneeze away a universe to prove that he was 1000x stronger than the Savage Hulk, who was beaten down by Rulk several times? Rulk was severely beaten down by WWH/WB Hulk. Just something to think about. You might also want to consider the fictional mythology behind the Hulk's power-set, and his ability to grow stronger.

Stoic
We can't go on panel feats?

Where are the on panel feat/s, that shows Thor in Warrior Madness? This is why the question is irrelevant. Sticking to what we know, and have seen is likely the best direction for this debate to move towards. Of course this could be an assumption on my part.

Silent Master
We know what Thor's best feats are and we know the size of the amp the OP is giving him, does WBH have any feats in that level?

Newjak

To recap. Thor=Savage Hulk=Wendigo=Bi-Beast at base strength due to how well the Hulk has done against all of them on panel. This also means that WB Hulk who was 1000x greater than Savage Hulk would be greater than Thor at 20x. That's pretty faulty logic,

The main reason being that Hulk's strength was severely dynamic in nature.

He could struggle with a weakling one day then take it to the strongest people in the universe the next, so using him as a bench mark isn't very good when comparing people.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hey buddy, I know amped Bi-Beast and Wendigo fought Hulk but he bfred them because he couldn't defeat them on his own, they were stronger but when he was in the Dark Dimension, were they still as big (during the amp they were huge) or were they as big as hulk (so they lost their amp).

Where was it stated WWH could beat them? He bfred them because it was the easy route instead of then wrecking the city and killing innocents. Where was it stated they were stronger? Are you making up stuff again?

It was nothing stated on panel that they lost their amp during the Dark Dimension. It's debatable.

carver9
We know what Thor's best feats are and we know the size of the amp the OP is giving him, does WBH have any feats in that level?

What's Thor best fts?

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
That's pretty faulty logic,

He could struggle with a weakling one day then take it to the strongest people in the universe the next, so using him as a bench mark isn't very good when comparing people.

What if Savage Hulk fought these opponents more than once with the same results. You cant take that away from him.

Stoic

Well why don't you answer your own question. If you don't know where to start, let me help you with question one. Does anyone know for certain how much real estate was destroyed in the Dark Dimension? For all we know it may have been far more than was shown on panel, because all I saw for certain was total destruction. Your question is filled with too many unknowns, and to even begin to answer it would likely only be hearsay, because as I stated before it simply has no foundation to draw on.

However what happened during the HOTM arc has plenty on concrete feats all over the place. Now it's simply up to people whether or not they want to belittle it or see it for what it was. I have many Thor comics, and I have never once witnessed a comic that has shown Thor take a foot step and nearly sink the entire Eastern Seaboard, while holding back. Even the helicopters in the air nearly crashed from the sonic after shocks of the foot fall.

carver9
I don't know about that...Savage Hulk looks stronger. confused

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/10.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/11.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/12.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/13.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/14.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/15.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/16.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%203/17.jpg

It was pretty much clear cut that Savage was physically stronger than Thor in this fight...more dominant. WWH is pretty much far above Savage Hulk and WBH is just another story. IMO, 10 Times increase for Thor isn't enough.

Thor and Savage Hulk are near equal in strength with an edge going to Savage...there is no getting around this.

WWH is FAR stronger than Savage and WBH is FAR stronger than both. Putting Thor and WBH in the same sentence is retarded. The butthurt on Hulk getting a massive upgrade is bringing a lot of people on the forum in tears. Upset that their character is below Hulk when all along this was expressed throughout Hulks history regarding his power level...keep crying...I just bought a fresh box of napkins for the haters.

Batman-Prime
Where was it stated WWH could beat them? He bfred them because it was the easy route instead of then wrecking the city and killing innocents. Where was it stated they were stronger? Are you making up stuff again?

It was nothing stated on panel that they lost their amp during the Dark Dimension. It's debatable.

It was obvious, actually. And they were small again in the Dark Dimension? Good^^.

Stoic
That's pretty faulty logic,

Try to remain within the context of the discussion. I was using the Savage Hulk's stats when compared to Wendigo's not Captain America or Spiderman.

It was pretty clear when they said that Wendigo, and Bi-Beast were 1000x their base due to the well waters. It was also pretty clear when the Hulk overpowered them, and tossed them into space like feather weights, while being more powerful than they had ever been. i see no faulty logic there.

Newjak
What if Savage Hulk fought these opponents more than once with the same results. You cant take that away from him. That doesn't change the point carver. Hulk's strength was dynamic just because it was the same results doesn't mean anything. The Hulk was generally as strong as someone until they got him mad enough to over power.

The short version is that you can't definitely prove someone is as strong as someone based simply on their fights with the Hulk because Hulk's range was so wide. He could go from having a good fight with the thing to taking on higher strength characters like Namor or Wonder Man easily.

Newjak
Try to remain within the context of the discussion. I was using the Savage Hulk's stats when compared to Wendigo's not Captain America or Spiderman.

It was pretty clear when they said that Wendigo, and Bi-Beast were 1000x their base due to the well waters. It was also pretty clear when the Hulk overpowered them, and tossed them into space like feather weights, while being more powerful than they had ever been. i see no faulty logic there. Originally posted by Stoic

To recap. Thor=Savage Hulk=Wendigo=Bi-Beast at base strength due to how well the Hulk has done against all of them on panel. This also means that WB Hulk who was 1000x greater than Savage Hulk would be greater than Thor at 20x. I did keep it in context because you said that Thor was = Savage Hulk and was thus trying to use it to equate to these guys supposedly being as strong as Thor at base levels.

But the fact is you can not prove that.

That is the Savage Hulk that Thor fought could have been millions of times stronger then the one Wendigo fought because Hulk's strength level is once again... dynamic.

You can't use him to make a direct comparison because is not at any sort of constant state. Or you can try to use him but it's a bad foundation to do so.

bbrem123
seems like people are trying to find any way they can to make WBH/WWH not seem as strong as he was portrayed.

Stoic
That doesn't change the point carver. Hulk's strength was dynamic just because it was the same results doesn't mean anything. The Hulk was generally as strong as someone until they got him mad enough to over power.

The short version is that you can't definitely prove someone is as strong as someone based simply on their fights with the Hulk because Hulk's range was so wide. He could go from having a good fight with the thing to taking on higher strength characters like Namor or Wonder Man easily.

Yes you can when an entire comic goes by and the Savage Hulk has not defeated his opponent. This means that Wendigo and Bi-Beast were certainly on the level, and have also always been classified as class 100 characters. This is not the same as Spiderman or someone that is even weaker than him. Should we assume that the Hulk was angrier when he fought Thor for an entire issue than he was when he fought Wendigo, or Bi-Beast for the same amount of time, and ended up stalemating each of them?

carver9
That doesn't change the point carver. Hulk's strength was dynamic just because it was the same results doesn't mean anything. The Hulk was generally as strong as someone until they got him mad enough to over power.

The thing that you are failing to understand is neither Bi Beast or Wendigo fought a calm Savage Hulk...he was pissed. A pissed Savage is just as dangerous as the Savage Hulks Thor has fought. You trying to discredit Bi Beast stalemating an angry Savage Hulk at one point and then outright beating him the second fight doesn't change this just like it doeant change Wendigo performing great against one of the strongest bricks in Marvel.

Rulk defeated Savage Hulk 3 Times and at one point, he killed him...clear that Rulk during that time was over Savage Hulk. I don't know what more proof you need. I just sense a lil denial.

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
seems like people are trying to find any way they can to make WBH/WWH not seem as strong as he was portrayed.

Exactly and its sad.

leonidas
What's logical about a guy moving at FTL speeds, and not being torn apart far before even reaching said speeds? To scrutinize one while giving the other the nod is ludicrous. The Hulk has performed feats upon crazy feats. Was it not enough that he was capable of generating enough forces to obliterate planets without directly touching them? When was the last time that you saw Thor take a step that threatened to sink the entire Eastern Seaboard? To add to this, while holding himself back, and begging for someone to please stop him? You say no feats to back them? What does he have to do sneeze away a universe to prove that he was 1000x stronger than the Savage Hulk, who was beaten down by Rulk several times? Rulk was severely beaten down by WWH/WB Hulk. Just something to think about. You might also want to consider the fictional mythology behind the Hulk's power-set, and his ability to grow stronger.

you didn't understand at all what i said. at all.

hulk's strength, flash's speed et al., all exist within a context where such things are logically consistent and are exemplified over and over again. hulk could smash a planet to rubble and it would be fine. why? because that is logically consistent with his powerset and has been demonstrated over and over. if suddenly someone said damn, the hulk is as fast as the flash! that would breach that internal consistency and would be relegated to hyperbole.

as naj pointed out, there was a great size increase so sure there was some amp that went along. however, to try and use the off-hand remark that they were 1000x more powerful than they previously were is silly in my mind. trying to use that number to do calculations with which to prove hulk's superior strength is also silly imo, and unnecessary.

Newjak
Yes you can when an entire comic goes by and the Savage Hulk has not defeated his opponent. This means that Wendigo and Bi-Beast were certainly on the level, and have also always been classified as class 100 characters. This is not the same as Spiderman or someone that is even weaker than him. Should we assume that the Hulk was angrier when he fought Thor for an entire issue than he was when he fought Wendigo, or Bi-Beast for the same amount of time, and ended up stalemating each of them? The problem you are failing to grasp is you are assuming no matter which way you decide to take it.

Not every Savage Hulk character was on the same level. This was built into the character when they said the angrier he gets the stronger he gets.

It means his level fluctuates.

Here is a great example of why you can't use it.

Hercules and Hulk have fought a couple of times and they have had some great battles.

Abomination has supposedly taken on massively angry Savage Hulks, and has even notted a few stalemates and wins right.

Hercules has one shotted Abomination before but by your logic Hercules and Abomination are both class 100s and both have taken it to Savage Hulk. Therefore they should be equal yet they clearly aren't.

I don't know how to make that point any clearer.

carver9
The problem you are failing to grasp is you are assuming no matter which way you decide to take it.

Not every Savage Hulk character was on the same level. This was built into the character when they said the angrier he gets the stronger he gets.

Hercules and Hulk have fought a couple of times and they have had some great battles.

Abomination has supposedly taken on massively angry Savage Hulks, and has even notted a few stalemates and wins right.

Hercules has one shotted Abomination before but by your logic Hercules and Abomination are both class 100s and both have taken it to Savage Hulk. Therefore they should be equal yet they clearly aren't.

The point I'm getting from this is the only win Thor have over Savage Hulk is a possible win over a weaker incarnation of Savage.

Is this true.

h1a8
Wendigo and Bi-Beast didn't have the amp in the dark dimension. They were the same size as Hulk and lost their amp. Also Savage Hulk is variable, so Carv and others please stop mentioning him as if he was constant. It's impossible to accurate gauge someone's strength after fighting Savage Hulk without Hulk doing a natural feat in the same comic. Otherwise, we don't know if he was operating at 500 ton strength or 1 million ton strength.

The planet feat by WBH wasn't entirely due to kinetic energy of the impact but also due to the gamma energies that was released from their bodies after collision. In another scene prior to the feat the energy pouring from Hulk was doing destruction around him just by Hulk standing there. Thus after the collision in the planet feat this same energy was released but in a much larger magnitude and contributed to the kinetic energy of the collision to do the total damage.

Also kinetic energy = 1/2mv^2. That means that if you double the speed then you increase the KE by 4 times more. Both Hulk and She Rulk headed in opposite directions making Hulk's relative velocity to hers twice the amount as if she was standing still. This created 4 times the kinetic energy. So Hulk achieved less than 1/4 of the actual feat due to strength only (the feat was split up into both kinetic energy from strength and the energy pouring from him that was released upon collision).

Newjak
The point I'm getting from this is the only win Thor have over Savage Hulk is a possible win over a weaker incarnation of Savage.

Is this true. lmao carver. Only you would read that sentence and jump to that conclusion automatically to try and turn this into some stupid win for you.

To answer your question. Possibly, but possibly Thor could have netted a win against the most powerful version of Hulk to ever walk the planet.

The point being you don't know.

Just like you don't know how much more powerful WBH is than Savage Hulk.

EDIT: I do want to add I'm not trying to say Thor has always gotten Savage Hulk's best or that you can not logically come to some realm of logical idea of the level Hulk would have to be playing on to do something, but the extremes carver and Stioc and other people go to is ridiculous. Especially for direct comparisons in this case.

brownqk
WBH stills obliterates this THOR

Stoic
you didn't understand at all what i said. at all.

hulk's strength, flash's speed et al., all exist within a context where such things are logically consistent and are exemplified over and over again. hulk could smash a planet to rubble and it would be fine. why? because that is logically consistent with his powerset and has been demonstrated over and over. if suddenly someone said damn, the hulk is as fast as the flash! that would breach that internal consistency and would be relegated to hyperbole.

as naj pointed out, there was a great size increase so sure there was some amp that went along. however, to try and use the off-hand remark that they were 1000x more powerful than they previously were is silly in my mind. trying to use that number to do calculations with which to prove hulk's superior strength is also silly imo, and unnecessary.

And yet you remain within character to continue stating consistency in terms of the Hulk's strength level, and where he was at during the HOTM arc. If the Flash was written as exceeding his top speed by 1000x times, we would all have to accept this, but when a character that can amplify his strength happens to exceed his previous showing against characters 1000x their power level it conveniently becomes silly, and should not be regarded, even at the expense of ignoring what was written on panel. Trust me I understood what you were saying, I just happened to disagree, because of the medium of literature that we happen to be discussing. In other words anything in a comic considered as cannon actually happened despite the implications and how those implications may make another character look in comparison to them... Even if that character happens to be Thor. Also I wasn't speaking of the Flash alone, what of Pietro? What stops him from flying apart at those speeds? Comic Book fiction right?

You may disagree with it, but they were 1000x their base in that confrontation, and they were owned hard.

Stoic
The problem you are failing to grasp is you are assuming no matter which way you decide to take it.

Nah because we know that the Savage Hulk at base was rated at 75 tons, and would break the 100 ton mark within 5 minutes, which would also increase further over time. This same Savage Hulk has fought it out with Thor without holding back for the same amount of time that he has had it out with Wendigo. This is if you want to get into specifics behind his strength base, and it's initial increases.

carver9
lmao carver. Only you would read that sentence and jump to that conclusion automatically to try and turn this into some stupid win for you.

To answer your question. Possibly, but possibly Thor could have netted a win against the most powerful version of Hulk to ever walk the planet.

The point being you don't know.

Just like you don't know how much more powerful WBH is than Savage Hulk.

EDIT: I do want to add I'm not trying to say Thor has always gotten Savage Hulk's best or that you can not logically come to some realm of logical idea of the level Hulk would have to be playing on to do something, but the extremes carver and Stioc and other people go to is ridiculous. Especially for direct comparisons in this case.

Make a thread and prove your case. Any sane man would know that WWH and WBH is above Savage. You are talking crazy. Base WWH and WBH...start above Savage Hulk. They can increase their stats just like Savage can but at a faster rate.

You trying to downplay WBH and WWH is making you look foolish (not trying to insult but DA**). WWH would destroy any version of Savage, WBH would one shot any version of Savage Hulk. Make a thread and prove your case.

Pak clearly said WWH was the most powerful version of Hulks. Pak made it CLEAR that WBH was above both.

Show some scans proving Savage is above World Breaker.

-Pr-
Make a thread and prove your case. Any sane man would know that WWH and WBH is above Savage. You are talking crazy. Base WWH and WBH...start above Savage Hulk. They can increase their stats just like Savage can but at a faster rate.

You trying to downplay WBH and WWH is making you look foolish (not trying to insult but DA**). WWH would destroy any version of Savage, WBH would one shot any version of Savage Hulk. Make a thread and prove your case.

Pak clearly said WWH was the most powerful version of Hulks. Pak made it CLEAR that WBH was above both.

Show some scans proving Savage is above World Breaker.

You're making yourself look foolish with posts like that.

carver9
You're making yourself look foolish with posts like that.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I'm literally crying laughing.

Pr, my post is on point...lol. Newjack is a cool guy, enjoy debating with and against him but at this point, he is talking crazy, just like you was talking crazy earlier when we was debating the Superman and Wonder Woman topic.

-Pr-
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I'm literally crying laughing.

Pr, my post is on point...lol. Newjack is a cool guy, enjoy debating with and against him but at this point, he is talking crazy, just like you was talking crazy earlier when we was debating the Superman and Wonder Woman topic.

It might be on point, but it's a bad point.

I was right, though. And so is Newjak, by the looks of things.

carver9
It might be on point, but it's a bad point.

I was right, though. And so is Newjak, by the looks of things.

Wow. So you think Savage Hulk is as strong as World Breaker Hulk and World War Hulk?

-Pr-
Wow. So you think Savage Hulk is as strong as World Breaker Hulk and World War Hulk?

I didn't say that. Neither did he.

carver9
I didn't say that. Neither did he.

Pr, I don't know what to say to you. That's exactly what he is saying. You are trying to take my victory from me. Let me get finish man handling Newjack- you are interrupting my work.

-Pr-
Pr, I don't know what to say to you. That's exactly what he is saying. You are trying to take my victory from me. Let me get finish man handling Newjack- you are interrupting my work.

That isn't what he said, unless I missed one of his posts.

carver9
lmao carver. Only you would read that sentence and jump to that conclusion automatically to try and turn this into some stupid win for you.

Here is his post...this was in reference to Savage Hulk merking Thor during combat.

-Pr-
Here is his post...this was in reference to Savage Hulk merking Thor during combat.

Tell me: How does that mean what you're saying it means?

Stoic
WW Hulk/WB Hulk start out above Savage Hulk, and can amplify their strength at will. This is something that the Savage Hulk could never do, and he was still able to hang tough with Thor. So no Thor would never ever be able to hang tough with a Hulk capable of amping at will, which on panel allowed him to go from not being able to stop Sakaar from exploding due to sheer strength, to being able to in a matter of moments.

Anyone like Newjak that says that the Savage Hulk may have been the equal of WW Hulk, clearly may have missed many of his appearances, and know very little of his history. For one the Savage Hulk was ripped by Rulk on a consistent basis, while WW Hulk ripped Rulk, who at that time was the same that popped the Watcher's bubble, beat the sh1t out of Thor, and various other outrageous humiliations.

carver9
Tell me: How does that mean what you're saying it means?

That's exactly what he is saying. I have been debating this with him for a week...he truly thinks Savage Hulk is near WBH in strength.

-Pr-
That's exactly what he is saying. I have been debating this with him for a week...he truly thinks Savage Hulk is near WBH in strength.

if he amped, why couldn't he be?

carver9
if he amped, why couldn't he be?

He doesn't amp fast enough or close enough for him to be at those level. Pr, you have GOT to be playing...please tell me you don't believe the same. Savage Hulk has never demonstrated the strength to kill high class 100 just by punching at another character.

Stoic
@ -Pr- The Savage Hulk amplified by anger alone while WB Hulk amplifies at will. S Hulk took 5 minutes to go from 75 tons to 100 WW Hulk went from base to trillions or more tons in seconds, and as we saw during HOTM and Planet Hulk, he could climb even higher than this. There is a large difference here.

-Pr-
He doesn't amp fast enough or close enough for him to be at those level. Pr, you have GOT to be playing...please tell me you don't believe the same. Savage Hulk has never demonstrated the strength to kill high class 100 just by punching at another character.

so you don't think that an angry savage hulk, at his highest, could approach WBH at his lowest?

@ -Pr- The Savage Hulk amplified by anger alone while WB Hulk amplifies at will. S Hulk took 5 minutes to go from 75 tons to 100 WW Hulk went from base to trillions or more tons in seconds, and as we saw during HOTM, he could climb even higher than this. There is a large difference here.

That's not what I'm talking about, though.

carver9
so you don't think that an angry savage hulk, at his highest, could approach WBH at his lowest?

As much as I like Savage, no, he can not do it. You already know the answer to this question because you've said it before. I think you are trying to mess with me.

-Pr-
As much as I like Savage, no, he can not do it. You already know the answer to this question because you've said it before. I think you are trying to mess with me.

Enlighten me; what have I said before?

Stoic

Savage Hulk at his lowest could certainly not only match WW Hulk at his lowest but surpass it, as he was able to destroy an asteroid twice the size of Earth. However he would not be able to match WW Hulk in World Breaker mode as easily. The reason for this has been explained over the past 4 years. WW Hulk was simply the most powerful Hulk ever, and this is simply because he could amplify his strength at a rate that supersedes anything that he was able to do in the past. Even if they began at the same strength level, WW Hulk would out do Savage Hulk in seconds, and that would be even at his best. This is just based off of how he was written recently.

-Pr-
Savage Hulk at his lowest could certainly not only match WW Hulk at his lowest but surpass it, as he was able to destroy an asteroid twice the size of Earth. However he would not be able to match WW Hulk in World Breaker mode as easily. The reason for this has been explained over the past 4 years. WW Hulk was simply the most powerful Hulk ever, and this is simply because he could amplify his strength at a rate that supersedes anything that he was able to do in the past. Even if they began at the same strength level, WW Hulk would out do Savage Hulk in seconds, and that would be even at his best. This is just based off of how he was written recently.

I wasn't arguing that point. I'd even agree with it to an extent.

carver9
Enlighten me; what have I said before?

It's pointless to bring it up because I know you. Lol...7+ years Pr, I know exactly what you are going to say. Let's put it like this, it was in the Superman vs Hulk thread.

-Pr-
It's pointless to bring it up because I know you. Lol...7+ years Pr, I know exactly what you are going to say. Let's put it like this, it was in the Superman vs Hulk thread.

So you're going to avoid the question, then? erm

carver9
So you're going to avoid the question, then? erm

Sigh*, let me look for it.

-Pr-
Sigh*, let me look for it.

I thought you knew what I said?

Stoic
I wasn't arguing that point. I'd even agree with it to an extent.

Have you read the battle between Merged Hulk and Thor when they fought in the Arctic? They were both pouring it on. WB Hulk is far more powerful than he was when Doc Samson helped the Hulk merge his personalities. If you go back and read any of Savage Hulk's battles with Wendigo, you will see that he never beat the creature, and there were times that he hit it with everything he had. This was around the same era that Savage Hulk also destroyed that asteroid. From what I gather, it was painfully obvious as to what Pak was aiming for when he placed the Hulk against both the augmented Bi-Beast, and Wendigo, and even stated that they were 1000x more powerful than they were when they fought the Savage Hulk.

You see I like Thor, and the Hulk, but I won't sit here and lie for either character, I'll tell it as I saw it. Now from what i have seen in the past, I just don't think that Thor even at 20x his base is equal to a Savage Hulk at over 1000x his base. Color me blind if you must, but the numbers just don't quite add up.

-Pr-
Have you read the battle between Merged Hulk and Thor when they fought in the Arctic? They were both pouring it on. WB Hulk is far more powerful than he was when Doc Samson helped the Hulk merge his personalities. If you go back and read any of Savage Hulk's battles with Wendigo, you will see that he never beat the creature, and there were times that he hit it with everything he had. This was around the same era that Savage Hulk also destroyed that asteroid. From what I gather, it was painfully obvious as to what Pak was aiming for when he placed the Hulk against both the augmented Bi-Beast, and Wendigo, and even stated that they were 1000x more powerful than they were when they fought the Savage Hulk.

You see I like Thor, and the Hulk, but I won't sit here and lie for either character, I'll tell it as I saw it. Now from what i have seen in the past, I just don't think that Thor even at 20x his base is equal to a Savage Hulk at over 1000x his base. Color me blind if you must, but the numbers just don't quite add up.

I honestly haven't read that issue yet, no.

carver9
I thought you knew what I said?

I couldn't find it but its in that thread. I'll not going through 300 pages looking for that quote. Just take my word for it.

-Pr-
I couldn't find it but its in that thread. I'll not going through 300 pages looking for that quote. Just take my word for it.

How can I, when I don't even know what I'm supposed to have said. Can you even give me the gist of it?

carver9
I honestly haven't read that issue yet, no.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/3.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/4.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/5.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/6.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/7.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/8.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/10.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/11.jpg

-Pr-
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/1.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/3.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/4.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/5.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/6.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/7.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/8.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/10.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%2012/11.jpg

No offence, but i'd rather read the full issue, and the ones preceding it.

carver9
No offence, but i'd rather read the full issue, and the ones preceding it.

laughing out loud So you don't trust my scans?

-Pr-
laughing out loud So you don't trust my scans?

Not usually, no.

Mindset
Because he's a Hulk fan you don't trust him?

Racist.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
Because he's a Hulk fan you don't trust him?

Racist.

I'm a Hulk fan, so no, that's not the reason, especially when there are so many others I could cite.

carver9
Not usually, no.

Lol...thats messed up Pr.

Gecko4lif
Only good hulk fan is hulkamaniac

http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/baby_hulk-hogan.jpg

-Pr-
Lol...thats messed up Pr.

Messed up how dishonest you can be at times? I agree.

Mindset
I'm a Hulk fan. You disgust me.

carver9
Messed up how dishonest you can be at times? I agree.

I'm never dishonest...we just have disagreements.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
You disgust me.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm never dishonest...we just have disagreements.

You're dishonest about things that happen on panel erm

carver9
You ain't seen nothing yet.

You're dishonest about things that happen on panel erm

laughing No Comment!

abhilegend
Hey, I'm a hulk fan too.

TheHulk
WBH 7/10

But Seriously Guys.....1000x That's To Much, Where Did You Get? Sorry Fellow Hulk Fans But I Disagree..... sad

TheHulk
Originally posted by h1a8
Wendigo and Bi-Beast didn't have the amp in the dark dimension. They were the same size as Hulk and lost their amp. Also Savage Hulk is variable, so Carv and others please stop mentioning him as if he was constant. It's impossible to accurate gauge someone's strength after fighting Savage Hulk without Hulk doing a natural feat in the same comic. Otherwise, we don't know if he was operating at 500 ton strength or 1 million ton strength.

The planet feat by WBH wasn't entirely due to kinetic energy of the impact but also due to the gamma energies that was released from their bodies after collision. In another scene prior to the feat the energy pouring from Hulk was doing destruction around him just by Hulk standing there. Thus after the collision in the planet feat this same energy was released but in a much larger magnitude and contributed to the kinetic energy of the collision to do the total damage.

Also kinetic energy = 1/2mv^2. That means that if you double the speed then you increase the KE by 4 times more. Both Hulk and She Rulk headed in opposite directions making Hulk's relative velocity to hers twice the amount as if she was standing still. This created 4 times the kinetic energy. So Hulk achieved less than 1/4 of the actual feat due to strength only (the feat was split up into both kinetic energy from strength and the energy pouring from him that was released upon collision). So Basically Your Saying Hulk Didnt Produce Half The Ft He Did In The Dark Dimension......

Newjak
Nah because we know that the Savage Hulk at base was rated at 75 tons, and would break the 100 ton mark within 5 minutes, which would also increase further over time. This same Savage Hulk has fought it out with Thor without holding back for the same amount of time that he has had it out with Wendigo. This is if you want to get into specifics behind his strength base, and it's initial increases. Ok man this is kind of ridiculous.

You make one major assumption here that assume Savage Hulk always amps at the same rate.

Which any good Hulk fan will tell you is not the case. Hulk's amping has always been inconsistent. Most people would say his starting point isn't even consistent. Meaning even the level he starts off with isn't always in the same range.

You also make the assumption you know how much time as passed which in a comic is always hard to tell unless the specifically tell you.

So you're making the points of your argument's foundation on faulty logic.

Show some scans proving Savage is above World Breaker. Did I ever once say Savage hulk is > WBH. No I did not try to say anything like that. It was obviously the intention of the writer for it to be that way.

But what is up for debate is how much WBH is higher up then Savage Hulk.

And your guy's logic stinks when it comes to that point.

Your argument is like a huge cycle of basically using your own statements to back up your claims even when they are proven logically faulty.

For instance this notion of Savage Hulk = Thor = to whatever other characters you trying to use to prove that Thor is physically so far below certain characters. I've already shown why that is a stupid argument.

Also your argument that WWH is so beyond Savage Hulk based on Savage Hulk's previous encounters. You keep bringing up Rulk, but once again Savage Hulk is an inconsistent character by nature. I've already shown where Classic Juggernaut fought WWH and some say Savage Hulk has done better against Juggernaut then WWH did.

Then you wanna bring up WBHs big feat but we've already established Savage Hulk has done similar possibly feats in some cases then that.

The major point here is this.

You guys keep using this round about argument to try and prove your point.

It goes like this

You Guys: WBH is so much greater than Savage Hulk

Other People: Why

YG: Check out this amazing feat it is so awesome and cool

OP: Hasn't Savage Hulk done things like that

YG: Yeah but look at the people who were on the planet. They were 1000X amped Bi-Beast and Wendigo

OP: Isn't Savage Hulk's strength variable which allows him to fight people in different ranges and classes. So that a 1000 times amped Bi-Beast and Wendigo not necessarily the toughest people he has fought. I mean Hercules and Abomination both fought S. Hulk to a stand still but Herc one shotted Abom before.

YGs: Well look at Rulk and how easily he beat Savage Hulk that just proves everything.

OP: Didn't Classi Juggernaut do just as well if not better against WWH then he did against Savage

YGs: But look at this statement by Pak that says he is the strongest Hulk ever.

OP: Ok but where does it say by how much, or where does it show it.

YGs: Check out this amazing feat it is so awesome and cool

OP: .......

The problem is that you are basically basing your entire argument off of Savage Hulk and one statement saying WWH is stronger than Savage.

And from that you guys have made this crazy leap into saying WBH is 1000s of times stronger than anyone Savage Hulk has ever faced.

Which is silly cause there is no foundation in your argument to prove such an absurd number based on the fact that S.Hulk is so variable himself which has already been shown.

Newjak
Originally posted by TheHulk
So Basically Your Saying Hulk Didnt Produce Half The Ft He Did In The Dark Dimension...... Actually he's saying Hulk did achieve half of the feat but only 1/4th of it was due to strength. The other part he supplied was his gamma energy that he was exploding with at the time.

So he's saying Hulk supplied half of the force but that half was a mixture of raw strength and gamma energy blasts off of him.

Which can be a fair point if the Gamma energy was in fact doing that.

Mistress-Death
This Thor would wreck WBH with ease, spite.

carver9
Ok man this is kind of ridiculous.

You make one major assumption here that assume Savage Hulk always amps at the same rate.

Which any good Hulk fan will tell you is not the case. Hulk's amping has always been inconsistent. Most people would say his starting point isn't even consistent. Meaning even the level he starts off with isn't always in the same range.

You also make the assumption you know how much time as passed which in a comic is always hard to tell unless the specifically tell you.

Did I ever once say Savage hulk is > WBH. No I did not try to say anything like that. It was obviously the intention of the writer for it to be that way.

Your argument is like a huge cycle of basically using your own statements to back up your claims even when they are proven logically faulty.

For instance this notion of Savage Hulk = Thor = to whatever other characters you trying to use to prove that Thor is physically so far below certain characters. I've already shown why that is a stupid argument.

Also your argument that WWH is so beyond Savage Hulk based on Savage Hulk's previous encounters. You keep bringing up Rulk, but once again Savage Hulk is an inconsistent character by nature. I've already shown where Classic Juggernaut fought WWH and some say Savage Hulk has done better against Juggernaut then WWH did.

Then you wanna bring up WBHs big feat but we've already established Savage Hulk has done similar possibly feats in some cases then that.

It goes like this

YG: Yeah but look at the people who were on the planet. They were 1000X amped Bi-Beast and Wendigo

OP: Isn't Savage Hulk's strength variable which allows him to fight people in different ranges and classes. So that a 1000 times amped Bi-Beast and Wendigo not necessarily the toughest people he has fought. I mean Hercules and Abomination both fought S. Hulk to a stand still but Herc one shotted Abom before.

YGs: Well look at Rulk and how easily he beat Savage Hulk that just proves everything.

OP: Didn't Classi Juggernaut do just as well if not better against WWH then he did against Savage

The problem is that you are basically basing your entire argument off of Savage Hulk and one statement saying WWH is stronger than Savage.

And from that you guys have made this crazy leap into saying WBH is 1000s of times stronger than anyone Savage Hulk has ever faced.

Which is silly cause there is no foundation in your argument to prove such an absurd number based on the fact that S.Hulk is so variable himself which has already been shown.

It wasn't just one statement...it was stated consistently that WWH was over Savage Hulk or any other Hulk before him. You are just so butthurt because you want to keep Thor in the game. What other person agreed with your terrible stance...if anything, people have been coming in here going AGAINST your argument. The WWH and Juggernaut fight lasting a couple of panels...lol...and you using that to gauge a decision between WWH and Savage Hulk is ludicrous. No matter what I show you, that warped mind of yours is made up. You stated it was brought up one time huh? Let's find out.

According to Doctor Strange, Hulk has never been as strong as he is in the WWH arc. Strange has met Mindless Hulk and Savage Hulk on almost EVERY occasion...let's continue.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest.jpg

The Hulk is stronger than he's ever been (WWH).

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Warbound2.jpg

Reed states that WWH power is off the charts.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkpoweroffcharts.jpg

Shield...you know, Shield that basically started off because of Savage Hulk. Shield that has encountered Hulk on numerous of occasions. Well, Shield states Hulk power level is at a level theyve NEVER seen.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest1.jpg

THE GAMMA CORP states that WWH is the angriest he EVER been. You know, the same gamma Corp that has been keeping tabs on Hulk and build weaponry to match Hulk.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhangriest.jpg

Another scan stating WWH is stronger than he's ever been.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/wwhstrongest2.jpg

I can keep going if you want me too. Pak pretty much made it CLEAR WWH was far above Savage. Only people that is downplaying WBH and WWH would even argue otherwise.

carver9
I'm tired of post scan after scan after scan against you Newjack...show me some proof or end this childish debate that we are having...OBVIOUS DEBATE.

carver9
Almost forgot...pretty much confirmation that WWH was holding back during the entire arc. The strength he was at, he held it back to prevent anyone from dying throughout the arc. Not one single person died through all of that destruction Hulk caused.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkintelligence.jpg

Newjak
How does that change anything I said or the points I made. You latch unto to the I fact I said one statement like somehow showing it said a couple of times or a billon times somehow means anything. erm

I could care less if you're tired carver9, none of your scans really invalidate anything I've said.

-Pr-
Almost forgot...pretty much confirmation that WWH was holding back during the entire arc. The strength he was at, he held it back to prevent anyone from dying throughout the arc. Not one single person died through all of that destruction Hulk caused.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkintelligence.jpg

that's not what that scan means. At all.

Newjak

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkintelligence.jpg You do realize that scan doesn't mean what you think it means right?

carver9
How does that change anything I said or the points I made. You latch unto to the I fact I said one statement like somehow showing it said a couple of times or a billon times somehow means anything. erm

I could care less if you're tired carver9, none of your scans really invalidate anything I've said.

What would change your mind Newjack? What did WWH have to do during his arc to prove that he was above Savage Hulk. If you are looking for planetary fts then he held planet Sakaar together along with other amazing showings like busting Sentry face up in two punches whereas Sentry faced other top tiers and the same didn't happen. Herc admitting WWH could have killed him with a couple of punches if he didn't hold back and actually damage Herc face far greater than any top tier has done with one holding back punch. The list goes on.

How about you prove your case. Show me something Savage Hulk did that makes you think he is anywhere close to WWH because I seen the two fight the same people and WWH owned these people with ease, the same people Savage had trouble with.

Let me do what you are doing...let's ignore everything that has happened and just say whatever the hell we want. Wonder Woman is above Thor. I don't care what Thor has done or who he has fought, Wonder Woman and Ms. Marvel is above him.

carver9
that's not what that scan means. At all.

What does it mean?

TheHulk

Did I ever once say Savage hulk is > WBH. No I did not try to say anything like that. It was obviously the intention of the writer for it to be that way.

It goes like this

Which is silly cause there is no foundation in your argument to prove such an absurd number based on the fact that S.Hulk is so variable himself which has already been shown. jawdrop If I Was Not A Hulk Fan I'll Still Say This Post Is So Far The Biggest Bullshit I Have Ever Seen......

Newjak
jawdrop If I Was Not A Hulk Fan I'll Still Say This Post Is So Far The Biggest Bullshit I Have Ever Seen...... Then it's a good thing I don't care about your opinion wink

Newjak
What would change your mind Newjack? What did WWH have to do during his arc to prove that he was above Savage Hulk. If you are looking for planetary fts then he held planet Sakaar together along with other amazing showings like busting Sentry face up in two punches whereas Sentry faced other top tiers and the same didn't happen. Herc admitting WWH could have killed him with a couple of punches if he didn't hold back and actually damage Herc face far greater than any top tier has done with one holding back punch. The list goes on.

How about you prove your case. Show me something Savage Hulk did that makes you think he is anywhere close to WWH because I seen the two fight the same people and WWH owned these people with ease, the same people Savage had trouble with.

Let me do what you are doing...let's ignore everything that has happened and just say whatever the hell we want. Wonder Woman is above Thor. I don't care what Thor has done or who he has fought, Wonder Woman and Ms. Marvel is above him. laughing

You still don't get the point roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheHulk
Then it's a good thing I don't care about your opinion wink Okay! Neither Should Yours Be Cared. HEAR THAT EVERYONE LET'S CONTINUE OUR HULK DARK DIMENSION FT AS WHAT IT IS! THE FT THAT CONVINCED US HULKS PWNS PEOPLE LIKE THOR AND SUPES LIKE DOGS! stick out tongue

Batman-Prime

It goes like this

thumb up QFT

Newjak
Okay! Neither Should Yours Be Cared. HEAR THAT EVERYONE LET'S CONTINUE OUR HULK DARK DIMENSION FT AS WHAT IT IS! THE FT THAT CONVINCED US HULKS PWNS PEOPLE LIKE THOR AND SUPES LIKE DOGS! stick out tongue Okay if you want to, it's still stupid the way you guys go about it.

TheHulk
Okay if you want to, it's still stupid the way you guys go about it. Stupid!? Your Own Post Is Stupid, I Can Easily Reply To That But I Won't Cause Stotic And Carver(Unreliable Still) Is Doing That Already

carver9
Okay if you want to, it's still stupid the way you guys go about it.

So do you think Savage Hulk can take Rulk out with a simple thunderclap?

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1494/hulk2402122.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>