Supermans vs Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Fight takes place on a planet rotating around a dual star system. One star is a yellow sun, and one is a blue star.

Sundipped Superman (1 minute long sundip)
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion

vs

Thanos
Worldbreaker Hulk
Silver Surfer

Tony Stark
Marvel Team ftw

Cogito
Does anyone actually know how long Superman sundipped for in OWAW?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Cogito
Does anyone actually know how long Superman sundipped for in OWAW?

Don't think a definitive time was ever given so a arbitrary time period like a minute is kinda nonsensical. But you could guess he becomes multiple times stronger but that would be.. guessing.

Sundipp and prime can win if they abuse the stars but then again the span of this field makes hulk not a huge factor. Then again surfer could just go intangible/drain them/ turn the stars to red or just snuff them out or thanos and surfer could just mindrape them... but i put my bets on favorable enviroment and punching and kicking.

Cogito
Well, we can really only speculate as to how much more powerful Superman would become. I do remember that in the Trial of Superman, he was drained by Parasite to near death and within seconds of exposure near the sun (not inside) he was at greater than normal levels IIRC.

I don't believe mindrape is going to work on SBP, because if such as stupid tactic could work it probably would have been attempted one of the many times SBP shitstomped across Earth/the universe. It also shouldn't work on Sodam Yat, unless he hasn't figured out how to get the ring to protect him from TP yet.

I don't buy the arugment that Surfer could turn the stars red. Even if it were in character, he wouldn't have a second to do it against this level of competition.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Cogito
Well, we can really only speculate as to how much more powerful Superman would become. I do remember that in the Trial of Superman, he was drained by Parasite to near death and within seconds of exposure near the sun (not inside) he was at greater than normal levels IIRC.

I don't believe mindrape is going to work on SBP, because if such as stupid tactic could work it probably would have been attempted one of the many times SBP shitstomped across Earth/the universe. It also shouldn't work on Sodam Yat, unless he hasn't figured out how to get the ring to protect him from TP yet.

I don't buy the arugment that Surfer could turn the stars red. Even if it were in character, he wouldn't have a second to do it against this level of competition.

laughing

abhilegend
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_SilverSurferv3103-07.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_SilverSurferv3103-08.jpg

Oopsie looks like when surfer actually tried to turn a red sun red, he couldn't do anything with his full power attacks.

Batman-Prime
A Time was not given, he flew through it but it appeared he stayed there a bit imo. BTW he could establish telepathic links afterwards and couldn't even be stopped by the power of Imperiex (Abstract). It was you typical "Supes becomes greater then everything and saves the day" stuff. My guess 5 Minutes.

Cogito
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

I missed what was funny confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.