What are the top 5 reality warping feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
In comics. Any company is fair game. wildstorm, dc, marvel, image, etc...

1 through 5. what are they?

Odekahn
I'll come up with a top 5, but I can already tell you that #1 is going to be Parallax during Zero Hour.

Stoic
Originally posted by Odekahn
I'll come up with a top 5, but I can already tell you that #1 is going to be Parallax during Zero Hour.

When Thanos erased everything and everyone while in possession of the HOTU, was that a reality feat? If so, would you say that it trumps what Parallax did?

KingD19
Legion taking all of 616 and putting it in a 4x4 box.

Prep-Man
lets use beings under there own power. mxy should be 1 or 2.

KingD19
Jim Jaspers threatening the entire Marvel Multiverse, just by existing.

Uriel005
The Presence and TOAA for creating everything... top slots 1 and 2
Excluding HOM Wanda due to outside shenanigans.
WF Mxy
MJJ the weaker from Fury's universe 616 didn't really do too much
Parallax zero hour

1/2) Presence/ TOAA
3) WF Mxy
4) Mad Jim Jaspers.
5) Parallax Zero Hour.

Digi
At what point does it become impossible to compare universe/multiverse feats? I feel like there's a few that are functionally equivalent because they altered or destroyed everything.

Tony Stark
Can you say the Beyonder... By making bad 80's hair and clothing only look half gay... whistle

DarkSaint85
Pak when he convinced people that HotM Hulk could destroy everyone he ever fought with a wave of his hand.

abhilegend
{edited}

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

Digi
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

No no, she has nutty pluck. Different than reality warping, and more powerful.

Endless Mike
Oh right, please forgive me

rotiart
Would you really consider feats of universe destruction as reality warping?
I was thinking more along the lines of events like...rewriting the universe itself.
I mean take the celestial nullifier, ultimate nullifier, thanos with thoti, it was wham bam it's all over maam... But the ones I think of
I think transmutation or altering the laws of physics instead of destruction

Case in point: the sphinx with two ka stones rewriting the universe to allow the use of both at the same time to rewrite the rules..

Stuff in that vein?

Digi
Originally posted by rotiart
Would you really consider feats of universe destruction as reality warping?

Depends on the power used to accomplish it.

Originally posted by rotiart
I was thinking more along the lines of events like...rewriting the universe itself.
I mean take the celestial nullifier, ultimate nullifier, thanos with thoti, it was wham bam it's all over maam... But the ones I think of
I think transmutation or altering the laws of physics instead of destruction

Case in point: the sphinx with two ka stones rewriting the universe to allow the use of both at the same time to rewrite the rules..

Stuff in that vein?

Void w/Creation Engine power remade the entire Wildstorm universe, for another example.

Cogito
Lucifer created a multiverse in the Void.

JakeTheBank
Surprised the DCnU/Flashpoint event hasn't been mentioned.

psycho gundam
DNnU barely gets mentioned here period

Odekahn
Originally posted by Stoic
When Thanos erased everything and everyone while in possession of the HOTU, was that a reality feat? If so, would you say that it trumps what Parallax did?

No, and even if so, no.

Cogito
No, and even if so, no.

If that counted, how would that not be above ZH?

Odekahn
Originally posted by Cogito
If that counted, how would that not be above ZH?

Because multiverse > universe

AlmightyKfish
But when Zero Hour happened there wasn't a multiverse...

Emperor Joker rewriting logic itself so that 2 + 2 = fish springs to mind as a particularly impressive feat...

Cogito
Because multiverse > universe

Thanos with the Heart of the Universe absorbed the entirety of Marvel. It was multiversal+, not universal.

Brockalizer
I don't know if this would be a reality feat or a mental feat, but I'm going with Mastermind getting an entire universe to forget that the Sentry ever existed.

Galan007
WF Mxy's feats > all.

Originally posted by Cogito
Thanos with the Heart of the Universe absorbed the entirety of Marvel. It was multiversal+, not universal. Arguable. Very arguable.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
WF Mxy's feats > all.

thumb up

dmills
Originally posted by Digi
At what point does it become impossible to compare universe/multiverse feats? I feel like there's a few that are functionally equivalent because they altered or destroyed everything.

That's exactly what I thought when I realized the potential of this thread.

zopzop
Does Kubik's total pwnage of Beyonder's "universe" count?

He warped that sucker into a sphere that fit in the palm of his hand and was about to crush it, killing everyone in it, till he was stopped by the Shaper of Worlds.

lilshogun
The existence of Precon Beyonder able to manipulate Cosmic beings and sending fear throught out teh Cosmos and Emperor Joker had insane level of manipulating reality.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
WF Mxy's feats > all.

Arguable. Very arguable.

Where would you put Dharma's feat? Top 5? Top 10?

kgkg
House of M was pretty cool.

rotiart
Originally posted by kgkg
House of M was pretty cool.

No more mutants!

Also when Morgan le fay had the twilight sword and turned the avengers into knights etc.. Etc..

"Id"
Wanda from HoM Omniversal Warp.

And the Living Tribunal holding a pair of megaverse's should make the list.

abhilegend
Originally posted by "Id"
Wanda from HoM Omniversal Warp.

And the Living Tribunal holding a pair of megaverse's should make the list.
Was LT's feat due to reality warping?

"Id"
Originally posted by abhilegend
Was LT's feat due to reality warping?

The line blurs at the upper levels.. cosmic levels. reality warpings done by cosmic, psionic, energy/matter manipulation, or mystic etc.. they accomplish the same result under different means.

At those levels, it then comes down to who wields more power, not necessarily what type of power.

So to answer your question. Yes it was done by a reality warp, as the LT can do as he pleases since he is like uber nigh omnipotent.

abhilegend
The line blurs at the upper levels.. cosmic levels. reality warpings done by cosmic, psionic, energy/matter manipulation, or mystic etc.. they accomplish the same result under different means.

At those levels, it then comes down to who wields more power, not necessarily what type of power.

So to answer your question. Yes it was done by a reality warp, as the LT can do as he pleases since he is like uber nigh omnipotent.
Ok. LT is a dick though. Does spectre holding entire DCU in his hands counts?

Doon

Nice answer.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Doon
Nice answer. Agreed but generally in DC Mystic is the superior force as the Presence is more mystical in nature by far than TOAA. Marvel super high end is cosmic entities, unless you want to believe that Multi-eternity/eternities are magical in nature. Even then LT still above him/them as is TOAA and I'd classify them as cosmics.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by abhilegend
Ok. LT is a dick though. Does spectre holding entire DCU in his hands counts? batman kicked that guy in the face, so "no"

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
batman kicked that guy in the face, so "no"
Batkick is omniversal+.

Brockalizer
I got two questions both about Batman.
1. Does being able to hang with the big boys and not dying more often, count as a reality feat?
2. How about hanging out with an old man and young boys wearing tight spandex and not getting labeled a sex offender. Does that count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.