Top 5 Quantifiable strength fts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Only trans and Heralds and trans tier characters can be used. No infinite weight in this...this can also involve punching fts as well since that's a sign of strength.

What's the best lifting, punching fts in comics?

Nihilist
Cap koing Savage Hulk with a punch.

rotiart
Off top of my head... Didn't hulk hold two halves of a planets together.

carver9
Originally posted by rotiart
Off top of my head... Didn't hulk hold two halves of a planets together.

Yeah...that was a good ft.

kgkg
Superman towing planets across the universe/galaxy. smile

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist

You are a brave man. That's all I'm going to say.

Sr J-Bieb
Thor one shotting heralds in BT
Spider-Man koing Hulk with a cement truck

kgkg
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Spider-Man koing Hulk with a cement truck Scan? laughing out loud

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
You are a brave man. That's all I'm going to say. Why is that,tough guy.

ares834
Originally posted by Nihilist

I thought we were supposed to list some of the best not worst... smokin'

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by kgkg
Scan? laughing out loud On my phone, but I'm sure someone is itching to post it

-Pr-
Superman pushing Warworld against Imperiex's energies and the engines.
Superman in Mageddon.
Namor knocking Hulk out.
Thor with the serpent.
Hulk Vs Onslaught.
Hulk Vs The Red King.
Colossus Vs Gladiator on the moon.

Not the best, obviously, but some of my favourites.

KingD19
Blue Marvel almost punching the moon in half.

The Plutonian pushing a a country under water.

Nihilist
Thanos punching Surfer to Death.

Bentley
According to some, Daredevil knocking Wolverine down in one punch wink

carver9
Naah, this has got to be the best strength ft.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/63253/1176032-kazar_owns_thanos_super.jpg

Parmaniac
On my phone, but I'm sure someone is itching to post it The fight on TV commented by Electro?

Nihilist
laughing out loud AWW poor little butthurt Carver having to use a clone showing.

Sr J-Bieb
Naah, this has got to be the best strength ft.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/63253/1176032-kazar_owns_thanos_super.jpg that clone one shotted Hulk, so a pretty decent feat

Originally posted by Parmaniac
The fight on TV commented by Electro? yes

Tony Stark
The THING KOing The Destroyer

kgkg
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The THING KOing The Destroyer Context. Thing never KO the Destroyer.

Bentley
Thing punching the Marquis of Death cool

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley
Thing punching the Marquis of Death cool haha good one

Tony Stark
Context. Thing never KO the Destroyer.

Ahhhh... Yes he did

(See scan)
V

kgkg
Read the next page! Thing was punching a soulless Destroyer.

Tony Stark
Read the next page! Thing was punching a soulless Destroyer.

That was just hyperbole by Galan evil face

Horrificus
Originally posted by rotiart
Off top of my head... Didn't hulk hold two halves of a planets together. That's not a strength feat.
Whatever he did there, would have had more to do with using his Gamma power in some weird tk way.

Horrificus
Originally posted by KingD19
The Plutonian pushing a a country under water.
Bingo!
Now THAT was crazy.

leonidas
er, how is a punch a demonstrably qualifiable feat....? confused

superboy towing planets is a good one.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by leonidas
er, how is a punch a demonstrably qualifiable feat....? confused

superboy towing planets is a good one. Because Hulk destroyed a planet with one

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Horrificus
That's not a strength feat.
Whatever he did there, would have had more to do with using his Gamma power in some weird tk way. Why? Because you say so?

If people talking about Planet Hulk he was "just" holding 2 tectonic plates together BIG difference. Just in case.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why? Because you say so?
Pretty much. It really is the best way to go with this.

I'm pretty smart.

h1a8
1. Superman moving the Earth with Hal against Starbreaker
2. Superman and Mageddon
3. WBH feat
4. Gladiator planet bashing feat
4. Thor midgard serpent feat.

or if higher than trans are allowed and PIS feats are allowed then
1. Sundipped Superman against Warworld
2. Prime moving planets around ftl like chess pieces
3. Superman-Hal Starbreaker
4. Superman Mageddon
5. Grey Hulk asteroid

Uriel005
Originally posted by h1a8
2. Superman and Mageddon
3. WBH feat

4. Superman Mageddon
5. Grey Hulk asteroid the trolling of Oa... lol no longer center of universe

Uriel005
damn img not working

"Id"
Lobo chain tossing stellar mass, or crushing trillions tons into a bite size candy are phucking legit.

abhilegend
^You're useless uriel.sneer
stick out tongue

psycho gundam
80% of what you guys posted were unquantifiable

abhilegend
Drax ripping apart a sun with his bare hands, Kal-L making a sun by busting two moons together, Kal-L throwing moons at Anti-monitor, Mon-El throwing moons at time trapper, Mon-El with Andromeda and Dev-em towing pocket dimension earth from past to future etc.

psycho gundam
^ this is what i mean

carver9
2. Superman and Mageddon
3. WBH feat

4. Superman Mageddon
5. Grey Hulk asteroid

Majority of this is unquantifiable fts.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by psycho gundam
80% of what you guys posted were unquantifiable What are you talking about? How is Superman moving the Wheels of M unquantifiable? I mean it's not as if we saw humans doing the same thing in the background or anything.

carver9
What are you talking about? How is Superman moving the Wheels of M unquantifiable? I mean it's not as if we saw humans doing the same thing in the background or anything.

Lol...sarcastic is your middle name (wait for it, he's about to hit me with one).

abhilegend
What are you talking about? How is Superman moving the Wheels of M unquantifiable? I mean it's not as if we saw humans doing the same thing in the background or anything.
You are better than this bieb. Don't be carver-lite.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
You are better than this bieb. Don't be carver-lite.

Lol...I'm not the only one that pointed that out...a lot of KMC peeps pointed it out. I think it was Darthgoober that was the first person to bring it to the light.

abhilegend
Lol...I'm not the only one that pointed that out...a lot of KMC peeps pointed it out. I think it was Darthgoober that was the first person to bring it to the light.
Yeah, darthgoober the same rabid silver surfer fanboy who thought that using some byrne era scans he could dis-qualify every strength feat of superman using flight. He also mentioned that flight helped superman slowing down spectre. He was good but vastly overrated.

carver9
Best punching ft.

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=s3.jpg
http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=s4.jpg
http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=s5.jpg

psycho gundam
Yeah, darthgoober the same rabid silver surfer fanboy who thought that using some byrne era scans he could dis-qualify every strength feat of superman using flight. He also mentioned that flight helped superman slowing down spectre. He was good but vastly overrated. he made that argument years before you signed up here, buddy

i got dirt on you, doggie biscuits

carver9
Yeah, darthgoober the same rabid silver surfer fanboy who thought that using some byrne era scans he could dis-qualify every strength feat of superman using flight. He also mentioned that flight helped superman slowing down spectre. He was good but vastly overrated.

Darthgoober was one of the best debator on this site, if not, "the best" debator on KMC imo (I would put Galan,Superior tech, and Onedumb up there with him as well).

abhilegend
he made that argument years before you signed up here, buddy

i got dirt on you, doggie biscuits
I often tread old threads here to pass time, you know being in hospital and all that.
I've got dirt on you too, psycho.

abhilegend
Darthgoober was one of the best debator on this site, if not, "the best" debator on KMC imo (I would put Galan,Superior tech, and Onedumb up there with him as well).
Galan and ST I agree. Darth was meh IMO and ODG, don't make me laugh. Just visit ganthet vs spectre thread. Juntai is above all these chumps.

Sr J-Bieb
You are better than this bieb. Don't be carver-lite. Good point. Humans werent doing the same thing and we knew exactly how much force was needed for that feat.

Sr J-Bieb
Galan and ST I agree. Darth was meh IMO and ODG, don't make me laugh. Just visit ganthet vs spectre thread. Juntai is above all these chumps. What about nvrbeenwthagirl?

Uriel005
Galan and ST I agree. Darth was meh IMO and ODG, don't make me laugh. Just visit ganthet vs spectre thread. Juntai is above all these chumps. juntai is one of the better debaters I've seen. Very level headed and good with the arguments to support him. Won't see me and my disorganized array of scans/comics in a Battlezone with him.

abhilegend
Good point. Humans werent doing the same thing and we knew exactly how much force was needed for that feat.
They were automatons of maggedon. How much force do you need to move the gears of a machine whose head was bigger than earth-moon system? No more ambigious than thor lifting midgard serpent, gladiator punching a planet of unknown size or surfer cruising on crunch energies.

abhilegend
What about nvrbeenwthagirl?
You mean fangirl. He/She deserves mention by sheer virtue of punking quan in a darkseid/thanos bz.

CosmicComet
1. Juggernaut lifting a glass of beer to his lips.

the rest.

Horrificus
Best punching ft.

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=s3.jpg
http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=s4.jpg
http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/?action=view&current=s5.jpg It is very unfortunate that the middle scan looks as if he is reaching into a monster-booty.
It, kind of ruins the moment.
For me, at least.
confused

Sr J-Bieb
They were automatons of maggedon. How much force do you need to move the gears of a machine whose head was bigger than earth-moon system? No more ambigious than thor lifting midgard serpent, gladiator punching a planet of unknown size or surfer cruising on crunch energies. So they weren't just humans but rather things Maggedon created to move his ship?

Well doesn't that make Superman's feat all the more quantifiable

Horrificus
Galan and ST I agree. Darth was meh IMO and ODG, don't make me laugh. Just visit ganthet vs spectre thread. Juntai is above all these chumps. A bit rough.

Sr J-Bieb
You mean fangirl. He/She deserves mention by sheer virtue of punking quan in a darkseid/thanos bz. Not suspect at all

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Horrificus
A bit rough. Darthgoober liked to run through nvr if that helps make it clearer

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/NvrCardcopy.jpg

abhilegend
So they weren't just humans but rather things Maggedon created to move his ship?

Well doesn't that make Superman's feat all the more quantifiable
Nope, they were created to protect maggedon. When orion was entombed in the walls of maggedon, you can see them guarding him. Any way I don't see why someone would question this feat when j'onn clearly stated that "an alone figure was moving the endless millwheels of maggedon", to quote you should that be "an alone figure without the help of random automatons in the background was moving the endless millwheels of maggedon"?

abhilegend
Not suspect at all
You can suspect all you want, see if that helps you.

abhilegend
Darthgoober liked to run through nvr if that helps make it clearer
Lulz, don't fall to such levels bieb.

Sr J-Bieb
Nope, they were created to protect maggedon. When orion was entombed in the walls of maggedon, you can see them guarding him. Any way I don't see why someone would question this feat when j'onn clearly stated that "an alone figure was moving the endless millwheels of maggedon", to quote you should that be "an alone figure without the help of random automatons in the background was moving the endless millwheels of maggedon"? scan
And then a scan of the beings in the background not actively moving wheels

Lulz, don't fall to such levels bieb. you keep talking of levels when the amount of times you've been banned is tremendous. I'm sure you noticed I don't make many sock accusations, but when you're going to rub it in my face it's hard not to

Even before you piked your leg you were sarcastically calling me a "sock killer", and using my original name when that's not even the one that shows up first in my profile

If you don't like being accused of shit then stop acting like a sock

Sr J-Bieb
Also lol at levels when your current account said Surfer wasn't going lightspeed because he said he was going lightspeed

abhilegend
scan
And then a scan of the beings in the background not actively moving wheels

you keep talking of levels when the amount of times you've been banned is tremendous. I'm sure you noticed I don't make many sock accusations, but when you're going to rub it in my face it's hard not to

Even before you piked your leg you were sarcastically calling me a "sock killer", and using my original name when that's not even the one that shows up first in my profile

If you don't like being accused of shit then stop acting like a sock
I don't have those scans at the moment. You would have JLA 41 in your hard drive, wouldn't you. I don't have to explain myself to you, I called you sock killer due to you being the reason many of them outed themseleves like TGG/makky and the likes of many others. Now you would call me a sock of TGG, wouldn't you. If you aren't having memory lapses, compare nvr/fangirl's behaviour with my behaviour. Oh and the next time you suspect someone is a sock, contact bada or pr and let them decide it, ok. Now run along.

abhilegend
Also lol at levels when your current account said Surfer wasn't going lightspeed because he said he was going lightspeed
Still sore about that, bieb. I wonder why you didn't respond to my post. Lulz at "current account", pathetic.

Sr J-Bieb
I don't have those scans at the moment. You would have JLA 41 in your hard drive, wouldn't you. I don't have to explain myself to you, I called you sock killer due to you being the reason many of them outed themseleves like TGG/makky and the likes of many others. Now you would call me a sock of TGG, wouldn't you. If you aren't having memory lapses, compare nvr/fangirl's behaviour with my behaviour. Oh and the next time you suspect someone is a sock, contact bada or pr and let them decide it, ok. Now run along. Why don't you and why would I have them on my phone?

Before your time as well. I thought sticking a rod in your leg was the reason for your knowledge of so many past happenings?

Well first off nvr was a gay guy, fangirl was a woman... Second which is the same as the first but nvr's attitude changed with every account.

Good point. I might get banned for conversing with a sock. Good looking out

Sr J-Bieb
Still sore about that, bieb. I wonder why you didn't respond to my post. Lulz at "current account", pathetic. Because I went to work like I alluded to in my post. And if your reply was the same as the others then I sure as hell wouldn't brag if I were you.

Me not responding to what I assume was an extremely idiotic post like the ones that came before means you won!

Nvrhadlogic amirite.
Oh ya, not supposed to reply to socks... Last post

carver9
Still sore about that, bieb. I wonder why you didn't respond to my post. Lulz at "current account", pathetic.

Bieb is making a good point about you. I wonder if this is nvr acct? Similar in some ways.

abhilegend
Why don't you and why would I have them on my phone?

Before your time as well. I thought sticking a rod in your leg was the reason for your knowledge of so many past happenings?

Well first off nvr was a gay guy, fangirl was a woman... Second which is the same as the first but nvr's attitude changed with every account.

Good point. I might get banned for conversing with a sock. Good looking out
I don't have them in my photobucket. Lulz, so I am a sock for reading old threads in spare time and mentioning nvr/fangirl's name for beating quan which you know is quite famous around here. I can send you my photo if that helps.

abhilegend
Because I went to work like I alluded to in my post. And if your reply was the same as the others then I sure as hell wouldn't brag if I were you.

Me not responding to what I assume was an extremely idiotic post like the ones that came before means you won!

Nvrhadlogic amirite.
Oh ya, not supposed to reply to socks... Last post
Lulz, what a cop out. We can go back on that topic if you want. Nice to talk to you too, bieb.
Bieb is making a good point about you. I wonder if this is nvr acct? Similar in some ways.
Weren't you derrick24 at one time and forgot your password?

JakeTheBank
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/NvrCardcopy.jpg

Lol.

We should make new KMC cards.

carver9
Lulz, what a cop out. We can go back on that topic if you want. Nice to talk to you too, bieb.

Weren't you derrick24 at one time and forgot your password?

I sure was Derrick24 and I advised the mods of this when I first created this acct and told them to close that acct since I forgot my passoword. It's insane that you know that nvr because that was like 10+ yrs ago, before THIS acct that you are currently on even thought about existing on KMC.

Don't try to turn me into what you are because any actions I take, I always advise a mod.

CosmicComet
laughing out loud

abhilegend
I sure was Derrick24 and I advised the mods of this when I first created this acct and told them to close that acct since I forgot my passoword. It's insane that you know that nvr because that was like 10+ yrs ago, before THIS acct that you are currently on even thought about existing on KMC.

Don't try to turn me into what you are because any actions I take, I always advise a mod.
Once again, I'm tired of explaining myself. I know that you requested bada to deactivate your account
Wow...this is my first acct that I made when joining kmc. Bada, can you please deactivate this? I didn't use it because I forgot my password.
You can believe me or not, doesn't matter. You have a problem with me knowing past stuff and reading old threads, report me but please don't mock me for something I haven't done. Its a request.

carver9
Once again, I'm tired of explaining myself. I know that you requested bada to deactivate your account

You can believe me or not, doesn't matter. You have a problem with me knowing past stuff and reading old threads, report me but please don't mock me for something I haven't done. Its a request.

By the way, I'm just messing with you. Stop finding my old posts.

abhilegend
By the way, I'm just messing with you. Stop finding my old posts.
Nope, its just too much fun. I laughed my ass off at this one
What are you lol for when its true, trust me, I know more about superman than anyone on this board and I collect ALL of his comics.
I trust you carv.

h1a8
Majority of this is unquantifiable fts.

No they aren't. An unquantifiable feat is one such that no approximate Infinum (greatest lower bound estimate) can be calculated.

Unquantifiable feats includes feats of infinity, dimensional feats, etc. Quantifiable feats consists of lifting or moving objects with known minimum weight or mass, punching items with known approximate durability, etc.

h1a8
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/NvrCardcopy.jpg Actually nvr was a great debator and not really bias. He was highly knowledgable of D.C. especially Diana. I argued with him a lot where he actually picked the marvel side many times He's definitely not bias.

The debators who aren't bias are those who doesn't pick a D.C. or Marvel side more than 60-70% of the time. The best debators always seem to pick correctly where you feel it is closer to the truth. IMO, an easy list can be made for those who pick a one company in a non stomp thread (a good fight) more than 90% of the time.

Galan007
Dude, nvr was/is as biased as it gets. srsly

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
Just go on herochat and see how much of a horrible debater nvr truly is.

Galan007
This is the only comic forum I care to tolerate. sneer

Existere
Oh and the next time you suspect someone is a sock, contact bada or pr and let them decide it, ok. Now run along. This all sounds so strangely familiar. mmm

abhilegend
Originally posted by Existere
This all sounds so strangely familiar. mmm
Ok, you tell me existere what should I do when someone accuses me of being a sock?

psycho gundam
fess up

Existere
Ok, you tell me existere what should I do when someone accuses me of being a sock? Panic.

Flip a table.

idunrlycare. barker

It's just all flashback to KMC's golden days. I hope you're not Nvr, cause if you are, you've become a lot less hilarious. Still, you don't troll like his previous accounts, and you don't flex your bias in such ridonkulous ways, so, you know, whatevs.

Good catch on calling me 'existere' though. That doesn't sound like a poster that's been here for ages. You're either new, or you're learning.

Diesldude
No they aren't. An unquantifiable feat is one such that no approximate Infinum (greatest lower bound estimate) can be calculated.

Unquantifiable feats includes feats of infinity, dimensional feats, etc. Quantifiable feats consists of lifting or moving objects with known minimum weight or mass, punching items with known approximate durability, etc. Reported for attempting to take this thread back on topic. smile.

Galan007
Panic.

Flip a table.

idunrlycare. barker

It's just all flashback to KMC's golden days. I hope you're not Nvr, cause if you are, you've become a lot less hilarious. Still, you don't troll like his previous accounts, and you don't flex your bias in such ridonkulous ways, so, you know, whatevs.

Good catch on calling me 'existere' though. That doesn't sound like a poster that's been here for ages. You're either new, or you're learning. sock

...Requesting a ban for you now....... Smurph. uhuh

rotiart

Galan look at the poster. It's hia8. The reason he didn't think nvr was biased is because they are both cut from the same cloth. :-/

psycho gundam
nvr and abhilegend's post style don't match up at all, aside from how persistent they both are.

i made a comprehensive list detailing nvr's behaviors in a most likely locked thread a while back, and like one out of 12 items match.

he's not nvr, but there's also TGG/makky/embryo and shokosugi biscuits

Existere
sock

...Requesting a ban for you now....... Smurph. uhuh schmoll

Fooled most of them, but Galan foils me again.

srankmissingnin
A like how virtually every strength feat brought up in this tread so far is unquantifiable. cool

Existere
he's not nvr, but there's also TGG/makky/embryo and shokosugi biscuits And like a dozen others.

Batman-Prime
nvr and abhilegend's post style don't match up at all, aside from how persistent they both are.

i made a comprehensive list detailing nvr's behaviors in a most likely locked thread a while back, and like one out of 12 items match.

he's not nvr, but there's also TGG/makky/embryo and shokosugi biscuits

thumb up Yeah stop this stupid accusations. I'm nvr. biscuits

Galan007
Meh, he's been a member for nearly a year now. If he were nvr, it would have surfaced by now.

Either way, who cares?

abhilegend
fess up
You first.sneer
Panic.

Flip a table.

idunrlycare. barker

Good catch on calling me 'existere' though. That doesn't sound like a poster that's been here for ages. You're either new, or you're learning.
I think that bieb is just butthurt over our debate in a previous thread. I've read his old posts, he has an astounding capability to anger people. I wish herochat hadn't crashed again, otherwise I'd show you how much nvr has changed.

Existere
I think that bieb is just butthurt over our debate in a previous thread. I've read his old posts, he has an astounding capability to anger people. I wish herochat hadn't crashed again, otherwise I'd show you how much nvr has changed. Nvr changed?

And lol @ the 'I read his old posts' line. I can't tell if you're just pulling more of your overt 'I know shit 'cause I read it' shtick, or if you're genuinely telling me who Bran is.

He and I have never met before. sly

Juntai
EXISTERE IS SMURPH?

WTF.

love

carver9
Lol...existere does act like Smurph...lol.

Existere
Originally posted by Juntai
love D'awwwwOriginally posted by carver9
Lol...existere does act like Smurph...lol. no expression

abhilegend
Nvr changed?

And lol @ the 'I read his old posts' line. I can't tell if you're just pulling more of your overt 'I know shit 'cause I read it' shtick, or if you're genuinely telling me who Bran is.

He and I have never met before. sly
Nope, he's worse than ever. I'm telling the truth, but that's a rarity on internet so its a little hard to believe.

carver9
D'awwww no expression

Lol...you do. Smurph was good though so its a compliment.

Existere
Lol...you do. Smurph was good though so its a compliment. Aww, thanks Carv.

You know posters can just change usernames, right?

Juntai
You also know you can click on his name and see all his past names, right? lol.

Juntai
Galan and ST I agree. Darth was meh IMO and ODG, don't make me laugh. Just visit ganthet vs spectre thread. Juntai is above all these chumps.

Originally posted by Uriel005
juntai is one of the better debaters I've seen. Very level headed and good with the arguments to support him. Won't see me and my disorganized array of scans/comics in a Battlezone with him.

Thank you. I've been backed up in debates as well, though few between. I have a lot of respect for those guys mentioned... well, I do for most of the posters besides maybe the 3 or 4 I've blocked, and even then I still humor them from time to time. In the end, we're all just fans of comics. Still each of those named has at one point or another gotten me on something big or small that I overlooked, or made me think more critically about this or that.

Oh, and I do troll from time time, though also few between and mostly with Batman, lol. I do and can present very valid arguments with him and do most of the time, but I also always think it's hilarious when I use 'Batgod' in a thread and everyone comes down on me like a hammer. I'm sure those that have seen it know what I'm talking about. lol.

abhilegend
Aww, thanks Carv.

You know posters can just change usernames, right? Originally posted by Juntai
You also know you can click on his name and see all his past names, right? lol.
Shh, don't give so much information to carv at once.

Existere
Thank you. I've been backed up in debates as well, though few between. I have a lot of respect for those guys mentioned... well, I do for most of the posters besides maybe the 3 or 4 I've blocked, and even then I still humor them from time to time. In the end, we're all just fans of comics. Still each of those named has at one point or another gotten me on something big or small that I overlooked, or made me think more critically about this or that.

Oh, and I do troll from time time, though also few between and mostly with Batman, lol. I do and can present very valid arguments with him and do most of the time, but I also always think it's hilarious when I use 'Batgod' in a thread and everyone comes down on me like a hammer. I'm sure those that have seen it know what I'm talking about. lol. thumb up

I miss Goob.

CosmicComet
Lol...you do. Smurph was good though so its a compliment.

K2v-8ctq5x4

carver...you done phucked up now you know that don't you?

sneer

psycho gundam
i saw goob on herochat about a month ago

Juntai
thumb up

I miss Goob. And Val.

Though both are probably watching. big grin

abhilegend
i saw goob on herochat about a month ago
Yup, punking nvr as usual.
And Val.

Though both are probably watching. big grin
You mean validus aka The ion aka HaSon. He posts regularly in New Jack hustle.

quanchi112
i saw goob on herochat about a month ago Yeah, he's herochat bound and actually was seen on naruto forums as well. I hope he returns. With each poster who leaves or is permabanned the place dies a little each time.

Sr J-Bieb
You first.sneer

I think that bieb is just butthurt over our debate in a previous thread. I've read his old posts, he has an astounding capability to anger people. I wish herochat hadn't crashed again, otherwise I'd show you how much nvr has changed. If I got butthurt everytime someone pitched a dumb argument to me then it'd be more notable when I wasn't butthurt.

Out debating isn't an issue, no I'm not that egotistical. Being dumb deserves ridicule however. I can admit to being wrong. I can't submit to dumb logic. Me and galan or Leo (who I consider two of the best posters on the forum) can have a nice civil debate. Me and carver cannot. Carver>Leo/galan?

I do like angering people though, so you're right about that

-Pr-

don't bash.

Parmaniac
Aww, thanks Carv.

You know posters can just change usernames, right? Smurph would never drop that name you damn imposter.

quanchi112
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/NvrCardcopy.jpg Is this a real pic of nver ?

abhilegend
If I got butthurt everytime someone pitched a dumb argument to me then it'd be more notable when I wasn't butthurt.

Out debating isn't an issue, no I'm not that egotistical. Being dumb deserves ridicule however. I can admit to being wrong. I can't submit to dumb logic. Me and galan or Leo (who I consider two of the best posters on the forum) can have a nice civil debate. Me and carver cannot. Carver>Leo/galan?

Meh, you can call me whatever you want, who cares? I don't come here to get someone's approval. Just don't go calling me a sock, when you don't have a proof, ok. You think my logic was dumb and your logic was so superior, then feel free to correct me. This game of calling someone dumb and declaring yourself winner is nothing new. Who is comparing people, I just gave my opinion on some people's debating abilities. Good luck with that.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is this a real pic of nver ? i think he made it

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
don't bash.
I wasn't bashing, just giving my opinion on some people's debating abilities.

quanchi112
You mean fangirl. He/She deserves mention by sheer virtue of punking quan in a darkseid/thanos bz. Oh how could I miss this post. You seem to be so knowledgeable about this place. First off I got back into comics and three months in I did a battlezone against nver who had been a member of this site for well over a year at that point.

Secondly, one judge admitted he'd side with Darkseid no matter what I argued.

Thirdly, I love it when battlezoneless posters talk smack when they haven't ever done one themselves.

Fourthly, sometime in the future would you like to face off against me in a battlezone since you're so full of confidence.

Horrificus

confused Slightly disconcerting behavior.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/tumblr_kvhnfe0JXg1qziacgo1_400.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
Meh, you can call me whatever you want, who cares? I don't come here to get someone's approval. Just don't go calling me a sock, when you don't have a proof, ok. You think my logic was dumb and your logic was so superior, then feel free to correct me. This game of calling someone dumb and declaring yourself winner is nothing new. Who is comparing people, I just gave my opinion on some people's debating abilities. Good luck with that. I don't come to get approval, please don't call me a sock, I'm trying to brag about winning a debate, I know so much about the forum, etc
It's all penis wash
Also lol at carvers first account. Something I hadn't the foggiest about

**** typing on a phone sucks... But anyway merely insulting someone to you means that I'm butthurt about losing debates. Following that vein on logic, carver is the best poster that I've spoken to.

I never bragged about myself because quite frankly merely combatting terrible logic isn't anything to write home about. In that debate nobody was a winner. You're the one trying to brag because you got the last word in a post I never saw and don't want to see.
And continuing to combat the idiocy would have been detrimental to my braincells anyway, which is why I was actually glad to go to work, because that shitfest would have went on until someone got bored.
I just brought it up because for someone so worried about everyone else's levels, you sure sunk low on that one. Which I'm sure everyone can agree on... besides you

Also arguing about another argument

-Pr-
I wasn't bashing, just giving my opinion on some people's debating abilities.

And it's negative, so it's bashing.

Don't do it again. Please.

Sr J-Bieb
Anyway the biggest number feat would off the top of my head be All Star Superman and his one armed push of 250 quintillion tons or something ridiculous like that.
Any other feat requires random math or knowing how much planets weigh to come close

psycho gundam
that's probably the cleanest strength feat there is

abhilegend
Oh how could I miss this post. You seem to be so knowledgeable about this place. First off I got back into comics and three months in I did a battlezone against nver who had been a member of this site for well over a year at that point.

Secondly, one judge admitted he'd side with Darkseid no matter what I argued.

Thirdly, I love it when battlezoneless posters talk smack when they haven't ever done one themselves.

Fourthly, sometime in the future would you like to face off against me in a battlezone since you're so full of confidence.
First you were around before you registered which was 6 months befor the BZ.
Second lulz
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Judges Vote:

I do not have the time to write out a full fledged report on why I voted the way I voted (my own fault).

However, I have come to some conclusions based soley on this match (being that I know almost nothing about these two characters).

To me it seemed like Thanos had/has the one up on Darksied in terms of pure mental strength. He is, from what I have seen, more cunning and just all around smarter. This is not to say that DS is NOT smart, just that Thanos always seems to get what he wants through a gamble rather than his own power.

However, DS, in my opinion, has Thanos beat in terms of power output and over all standing when it comes to comic book tiers. Being that this is a one on one fight, and I saw no prep time being mentioned, nor was this really fought in a tournament style, I would have to base it on who is more powerful in the quickdraw. Many things influenced this, from his omega effect, to his various other powers, and the fact that while not really prevalent in this fight, without a boom tube to even out the difference he really is a giant compared to thanos.

Debating style, both of you seemed to improve a hell of a lot. Not to be rude, but I actually understood you both for about the first time ever erm Good Job both of you thumb up

In the end however, this debate came to who had the more powerful character in a straight up fight. Because of this I will have to vote Nver
Third, if I haven't done a bz, I can't talk about one too? Lulz.
Four, sure why not.

Sr J-Bieb
Quan is quangry now

With all due respect to quan though, he's come a long way from being the logicless no personality wall he used to be
Now he's a dude with tude

quanchi112
First you were around before you registered which was 6 months befor the BZ. May 25 to October 5th is 6 months in your world, huh ? That's not even 4 and a half months. The best is I just threw 3 months out there off pure memory but you saying 6 months means you not only looked it up but failed at simple math. I am enjoying this. No, especially like you're some proven master debater. You show up and act like you're some force to be reckoned with when everyone knows I'm the force of nature around here.

Yes, blair wind voted against me. The best part is astro a new god supporter who goes by desaad around here agreed I won but who cares this is all subjective anyway and you're celebrating a battlezone done in my first 4 months back on here.

Wonderful. Are you feeling like taking your man of steel vs. the Voidtry ?

Gecko4lif
Quan is quangry now

With all due respect to quan though, he's come a long way from being the logicless no personality wall he used to be
Now he's a dude with tude

Long way seems a bit of a stretch

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Long way seems a bit of a stretch This from the guy who brags about his mall food court adventures.

psycho gundam
lol

Gecko4lif
This from the guy who brags about his mall food court adventures.
Dont hate because I keep it real.

At one point you were talking about fellating thanos.

I remember that shit

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Long way seems a bit of a stretch I used to have infinite arguments with quan when he first arrived and like a year after. Post after post of poop, no logic, and the only semblance of a sentient being was his relentlessness. Which put him anywhere between a human and a goat

He's come a long way

abhilegend
I don't come to get approval, please don't call me a sock, I'm trying to brag about winning a debate, I know so much about the forum, etc
It's all penis wash
Also lol at carvers first account. Something I hadn't the foggiest about

**** typing on a phone sucks... But anyway merely insulting someone to you means that I'm butthurt about losing debates. Following that vein on logic, carver is the best poster that I've spoken to.

I never bragged about myself because quite frankly merely combatting terrible logic isn't anything to write home about. In that debate nobody was a winner. You're the one trying to brag because you got the last word in a post I never saw and don't want to see.
And continuing to combat the idiocy would have been detrimental to my braincells anyway, which is why I was actually glad to go to work, because that shitfest would have went on until someone got bored.
I just brought it up because for someone so worried about everyone else's levels, you sure sunk low on that one. Which I'm sure everyone can agree on... besides you

Also arguing about another argument
So, I don't like to be accused of something I haven't done, how's that equivalent to seeking approval? When did I brag about winning a debate, in fact I didn't brought it up untill you tried to bullshit about it "LOLZ, you said so in that thread". You don't want to see a post, how tragic. Who cares, you ran away from a debate and that's all that matters.
If you think that my logic was so terrible that it destroyed your braincells then I wonder how do you manage to make a coherent thought after so many years on kmc?
What levels, calling someone a sock when they disagree with you? No bieb, you're the only one to sunk at that level around here.
Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread any further. So let's move on.

-Pr-
Guys, cut out the personal shit and get back on topic.

Please.

abhilegend

Please.
Ok, I'm done with this anyway.

Horrificus
Hmmm. Strange.

Usually, it only takes a single glimpse of the Modok Man to bring order to chaos.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/tumblr_kvhnfe0JXg1qziacgo1_400.jpg

Anyway. Originally, I had checked out this thread, hoping that I might see some feats that had not been drained of life in this forum.

Some hidden gem.

Sr J-Bieb
So, I don't like to be accused of something I haven't done, how's that equivalent to seeking approval? When did I brag about winning a debate, in fact I didn't brought it up untill you tried to bullshit about it "LOLZ, you said so in that thread". You don't want to see a post, how tragic. Who cares, you ran away from a debate and that's all that matters.
If you think that my logic was so terrible that it destroyed your braincells then I wonder how do you manage to make a coherent thought after so many years on kmc?
What levels, calling someone a sock when they disagree with you? No bieb, you're the only one to sunk at that level around here.
Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread any further. So let's move on. what haven't you done?

When did you brag about that? Certainly not this post...
lol at running away from debates. Internet>real life
And most people don't like having multiple day debates as well. I know I tried to stop having them after my third year, but ego does have a way of grabbing you. A discussion however is quite welcome

It's all a blur, and a joke with a hint of truth. If you think people like being bombarded with what they find stupid then you have some serious hardships ahead of you.

Calling someone a sock because they act like a sock actually. And I haven't accused anyone of being a sock for a while.

Did you not find it deliciously ironic to talk about running away from debates in the same post? And that you don't want to derail the thread farther but you had to get that last post out in an attempt to provoke me?

Sr J-Bieb

Please. just saw this. Sorry pr

Anyway, I think the Hulk holding the mountain feat deserves to be mentioned. Afterall it made so many rounds because of the large number

carver9
If I got butthurt everytime someone pitched a dumb argument to me then it'd be more notable when I wasn't butthurt.

My goal is to drive you all insane. Look at what I'm doing to Pr. evil face

Sr J-Bieb
My goal is to drive you all insane. Look at what I'm doing to Pr. evil face poop
Anyway

Black Adam tossed a ship halfway across the world
Aquaman lifting a city block
Gladiator lifting the Baxter Building

Hmm, quantifiable feats aren't as extreme as the bullshit ones

carver9
poop
Anyway

Black Adam tossed a ship halfway across the world
Aquaman lifting a city block
Gladiator lifting the Baxter Building

Hmm, quantifiable feats aren't as extreme as the bullshit ones

Lol...did you just call me sh**?

carver9
Pretty good strength fts.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength1.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength3.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength4.jpg

I guess this is unquantifiable as well huh.

abhilegend
what haven't you done?

When did you brag about that? Certainly not this post...
lol at running away from debates. Internet>real life
And most people don't like having multiple day debates as well. I know I tried to stop having them after my third year, but ego does have a way of grabbing you. A discussion however is quite welcome

It's all a blur, and a joke with a hint of truth. If you think people like being bombarded with what they find stupid then you have some serious hardships ahead of you.

Calling someone a sock because they act like a sock actually. And I haven't accused anyone of being a sock for a while.

Did you not find it deliciously ironic to talk about running away from debates in the same post? And that you don't want to derail the thread farther but you had to get that last post out in an attempt to provoke me?
LOL, whatever bieb. I said I wouldn't do this again. You can have the last words in this thread.

Sr J-Bieb
Pretty good strength fts.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength1.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength3.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkstrength4.jpg

I guess this is unquantifiable as well huh. Yes. It's impossible to attach a number to the second one and the first one could be extrapolated if we got a good look at the ship

Also that's the first time I've seen full sized photobucket pics on my phone

abhilegend
Anyway, superman tossing a ship so hard with one hand that captain marvel had difficulties stopping it. J'onn molding a plane into a ball. Hercules dragging manhattan with chains. Hercules tossing godzilla. Thor breaking a planetoid hitting bill in B&T.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>