The Jedi Knight vs Revan, Scourge and The Exile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
The Knight is placed in Vitiates place through shenanigans. Can s/he defeat these 3 and carry the day?

Round 1: The Knight gets 2 Imperial Guardsmen to help him.

Round 2. One vs Three.

Arhael
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Knight is placed in Vitiates place through shenanigans. Can s/he defeat these 3 and carry the day?

Round 1: The Knight gets 2 Imperial Guardsmen to help him.

Round 2. One vs Three.

As Revan ans Scourge run into throne room, the Knight says: Now you will feel full power of THE LIGHTSIDE!
Meetra is busy with guards.
Scourge got his mind brushed by the Knight and fell down with convulses from experiencing such overwhelming lightside combined with images of half naked hipsters.
To prevent similar fate Revan unleashed combined power of light and dark side, it was so powerful that Revan flew backward bent in half.
But then the Knight unleashed his true power and started singing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM.
Then he approached stunned Revan to finish him. Meetra finaly free from guards in desperation threw her lightsaber but slightly missed and cut Revan's head off instead.
Scourge finally accepted the truth that he has a lot of common with hipsters and cut Meetra down. The End.

GenomeFrozener
And who is "The Jedi Knight"? I'm guessing s/he is the protagonist of the OR MMO?

Nephthys
Yes, one of the 8 classes of TOR, although they are all the protagonists in their own stories, occuring simultaneously.

Now being called the Hero of Coruscant/Tython.

GenomeFrozener
Did they establish his/her gender? I assume that in MMO, the main character is given alot of good awesome feats because of the war and such?

Nephthys
No gender. Yes, though I'm only halfway through the Jedi Knight storyline, but the final boss for the Knight is the Sith Emperor himself, so the Knight is pretty ****ing powerful. The Emperor has already defeated this team, hence the thread.

(Though theres some claim that it wasn't the actual Emperor you fight, just his Emperors Voice. Even if thats true, the codex says that the Emperors Voice has the Emperors consciousness and power, so same thing.)

GenomeFrozener
Jesus, it seems like newer SW material loves to present beings of insane power.

GenomeFrozener
Wow, the Jedi as a male, is voiced by David Hayter? He's Snake. I want him to be male now.

Nephthys
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Jesus, it seems like newer SW material loves to present beings of insane power.

SW LeGenD: You can't expect the old characters to continue to be teh strongest forever. The TOR-era characters are just the strongest ever now. Satale Shan is one of the strongest characters in the mythos.

Though the Knight clearly is an exceptionally powerful combatant. He's constantly defeating Sith Lords of extreme power and is pretty conclusively more powerful than his Master. The levelling is kind of weird, I just beat a Sith who had already defeated a level 50 Jedi Master, at level 27. Hell, on Tython, the first planet, you beat a Dark Jedi who'd already defeated your Master, whose also level 50. This is why gameplay isn't evidence people.

Stealth Moose
I wouldn't expect game levels to be representative of canon power levels. After all, by level 35-40, my SI could solo everyone on Korriban save for the Council. The mean level is 8-10.

Arhael
SW LeGenD: You can't expect the old characters to continue to be teh strongest forever. The TOR-era characters are just the strongest ever now.
Well, if we consider video with Galen Marek, where he Force chokes twenty or so stormtroopers, then gives immense Force wave that vaporizes all of them and for Vader the very same wave is mere wind breeze(Never knew Vader was THAT cool), then even TOR Vititate fades in comparison.
In other words in games things are always over-hyped comparing to other sources.

UltimateAnomaly
^ Look where Vader is in comparison to Galen, not to mention that Vader can make a shield with the force, which those stormtroopers cannot.

Padawan Obi-Wan
Is it possible Satale Shan could in fact be a descendant of Batilla and that family you meet on Dantooine where you have to kill his son, and not Darth Eldridge Revan?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Padawan Obi-Wan
Is it possible Satale Shan could in fact be a descendant of Batilla and that family you meet on Dantooine where you have to kill his son, and not Darth Eldridge Revan? There was another member here who liked the word 'eldritch'. My spidey sense is tingling.

Arhael
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
^ Look where Vader is in comparison to Galen, not to mention that Vader can make a shield with the force, which those stormtroopers cannot.
If we switch on logic to assess this scene(Which is not advisable), then the most offensive power has always been Force lightning and still it never had such an instant effect, not to mention that all stormtroopers were armored.
Moreover, everything else apart from stormtroopers was left unaffected but such Force blast logically would reap apart everything in its wake.
Another illogical side is Force griping 20 stormtroopers simultaneously, no Jedi/Sith could ever spread their concentration so wide. Even if they could, those stormtroopers were shooting at him, it is impossible to make even small concentration as all effort goes to bolts deflection.
Honestly, this trailer would more suit Clash of Titans 2, than Start Wars.

UltimateAnomaly
SW has come a long way from ZOMG LIGHTNING thats badass.
And now it's all. Mwuahaha, I can destory suns and rip Leia's metal bikini off while eating a bagel and using just the power of this mystical amulet that I somehow found when I was taught by an Ancient sith lord who just happened to pick me!

ares834
Lol. So ****ing true.

I remember the time where Yoda lifting the X-Wing came off as miraculous. Now every Dick and Jane can juggle star destroyers.

UltimateAnomaly
It's quite funny. Since weight and mass don't matter, compared to the power of the force.. How come no random Jedi are pulling down spaceships and not playing golf with planets?

DarthAnt66
Team TOR:Revan slaughterhouse. Revan solos this, add in Exile/Scourge? Damn.

Nephthys
I think the OP raises some god points and is devilishly handsome.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes, one of the 8 classes of TOR, although they are all the protagonists in their own stories, occuring simultaneously.

Now being called the Hero of Coruscant/Tython.

Just call them the "HOT" or "Hero of Tython" dude. We know who the person is now, so there's no point in using titles like "The Jedi Knight". Not to sound like an ass.

DarthAnt66
That was two years ago. no expression

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
That was two years ago. no expression ...Who necro'd the thread?

Revanchiste
.... Goo luck HoT ! Good Luck !!! That will be worst than the empeor's voice !!!
And he will be tecnically surrounded.. So.... Team 2 !

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...Who necro'd the thread?
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Arhael
As Revan ans Scourge run into throne room, the Knight says: Now you will feel full power of THE LIGHTSIDE!
Meetra is busy with guards.
Scourge got his mind brushed by the Knight and fell down with convulses from experiencing such overwhelming lightside combined with images of half naked hipsters.
To prevent similar fate Revan unleashed combined power of light and dark side, it was so powerful that Revan flew backward bent in half.
But then the Knight unleashed his true power and started singing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM.
Then he approached stunned Revan to finish him. Meetra finaly free from guards in desperation threw her lightsaber but slightly missed and cut Revan's head off instead.
Scourge finally accepted the truth that he has a lot of common with hipsters and cut Meetra down. The End.

Revan can Slaughter teh guard very easly, they are only too not wave of re-einforcement.... So it will turn in anymay a 3 V.S 1 !

In this case scourge will try to test the HoT strengh to be sure that's real him !!!! The exile can support them...
And that's the emperor who fly back I think... Not Revan in the novel...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.