King Thor (Reigning) vs. Kal Kent (Superman 853rd Century)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I was in the midst of debating this thread when herochat went down. It comes as no surprise as to who I am backing. I seek to continue the debate here.

This is on a neutral barren planet which is indestructible. Both combatants are all out.

What sayest thou ?

JakeTheBank
*cue Superman 1 Million's biggest fan/troll*

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
*cue Superman 1 Million's biggest fan/troll* I was arguing against nver aka fangirl on herochat when the site when bellyup. I got the last post in before it went down I believe.

the Darkone
King Thor

Cogito
I would say King Thor more often than not, but especially under the Supersun a strong case could be made for Superman 1M

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
I would say King Thor more often than not, but especially under the Supersun a strong case could be made for Superman 1M Do you want to make one ?

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you want to make one ?

No.

It's largely speculative based on his 5D heritage and any powers/magic immunity that might grant. The other, larger, part is an unquantifiable slowing down an advancing galaxy w/ force vision feat (which, even if he was only contributing minimally towards, is a massive feat. I personally imagine he was responsible for 50%+).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
No.

It's largely speculative based on his 5D heritage and any powers/magic immunity that might grant. The other, larger, part is an unquantifiable slowing down an advancing galaxy w/ force vision feat (which, even if he was only contributing minimally towards, is a massive feat. I personally imagine he was responsible for 50%+). I'm glad to hear you don't believe Kal Kent will win.

Galan007
laughing out loud

Thor wins. As much as I love S1M he didn't do anything comparable to one-shotting Desak in the Destroyer armor.

Galan007
Ironman in his special Thor powered up armor seems a lot more formidable than rednecks from a local gun show.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Images/th_Kentshotbyhuman.jpg

Let's compare "Ironmen" since you want to come at Ironman who has a history behind him to the fodder Kal faced off against.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Images/th_Kentdecked.jpg

Here's my favorite part; They are closing in on all sides.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Images/th_Closingallsides.jpg

By all means continue. Not making an argument for Kal, but he was FAR from full-power in these scans, due to not being under the light of the super sun for so long (I don't even think he had enough power to fly at the time.)

It's as ridiculous as using low feats from Superman after he's been weakened by K-nite. You don't need to resort to utterly illogical levels to prove your case.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Not making an argument for Kal, but he was FAR from full-power in these scans, due to not being under the light of the super sun for so long (I don't even think he had enough power to fly at the time.)

It's as ridiculous as using low feats from Superman after he's been weakened by K-nite. You don't need to resort to utterly illogical levels to prove your case. Funny enough I didn't complain when he brought up the Hulk and the Thing when King Thor was severed from the Odinforce. I meet fire with fire. One key factor is this Superman's utter dependence on a super sun.

Batman-Prime
Can someone be so kind and explain how to enlarge those pics, my browser shows only thumbs -.-.

Galan007
Funny enough I didn't complain when he brought up the Hulk and the Thing when King Thor was severed from the Odinforce. I meet fire with fire. One key factor is this Superman's utter dependence on a super sun. Just saying that in forum battles we never assume the characters are operating at anything less than FULL power.

2 wrongs doesn't make a right. wink

quanchi112
Just saying that in forum battles we never assume the characters are operating at anything less than FULL power.

2 wrongs doesn't make a right. wink I was comparing depowered showings to depowered showings. Thor wins that hands down as he does win the more impressive showings while both are at full power. Even you have to agree. Two negatives equal a positive. It's just basic math. wink

lilshogun
One thing you have to admit, he broke the time barrier at a weakend state without the Super Sun energizing him. Plus that Supes is faster than a Tychon particle. Plus the inherited "ten senses" from his Fifth Dimensional antecedents, but, aside from super-hypnosis I don't think for a minute Thor has the skill or knowledge to use it well enough in this scenario.

Funny enough I didn't complain when he brought up the Hulk and the Thing when King Thor was severed from the Odinforce. I meet fire with fire. One key factor is this Superman's utter dependence on a super sun.

Galan007
Even you have to agree. I already gave my opinion on the match.

Continue arguing with the sock.

quanchi112
I already gave my opinion on the match.

Continue arguing with the sock. The sock is also sending me pm's threatening to hack into my kmc account. He's taken this quite personal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lilshogun
One thing you have to admit, he broke the time barrier at a weakend state without the Super Sun energizing him. Plus that Supes is faster than a Tychon particle. Plus the inherited "ten senses" from his Fifth Dimensional antecedents, but, aside from super-hypnosis I don't think for a minute Thor has the skill or knowledge to use it well enough in this scenario. He did so through help.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Images/th_timeaidfeat.jpg

Galan007
^ Never understood that. Exactly what kind of "help" did they give him other than moral support?

...None that I saw.

leonidas
laughing out loud

Thor wins. As much as I love S1M he didn't do anything comparable to one-shotting Desak in the Destroyer armor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by realio
the difference is that thor wasnt depowered same way as superman 1 million was, king thor lost the odin force but still had his physical states, however superman 1 million got all depowered to the point he couldnt even fly and stated he is becomming a mortal and even at that state he owned everybody he faced

king thor while having all his powers got toe 2 toe with iron man, and got cut and hurt by freakin wolverineand all that without being depowered

are you retarded? i already explained that king thor only lost his odin force while superman 1 million was losing all his stats from flight to physical strength

superman 1 million while depowered was sniffing firestorm, defeated a creture combined of all metal man, punch the time 853 centeries into the future, held back a charging galaxy.... and he was by far more depowered than king thor

king thor while depowered did what? kill thing and hulk?????????????

superman 1 million while depowered much greatly than king thor is still >>>>>>>>>>>> than full power king thor Kal was depowere as was Thor. The Odinforce is a LOT more powerful than classic Thor. Both were depowered and I have showings of cannon fodder almost beating him.

King Thor oneblasted Wolverine to death. His power was then severed then he beat the life from the Hulk and the Thing. Both were depowered and Thor's showings are more impressive than Kent's while depowered along with while at full power.

Kal needs a super sun. King Thor doesn't need any external power source.

Firestorm isn't impressive classic Thor destroys this. The metal men weren't impressive at all. Feel free to show or explain your case for them being uber though.

Kal needed Hourman's aid in doing so I just posted the scan.

Beheading the destroyer means Kal loses his head.

quanchi112
^ Never understood that. Exactly what kind of "help" did they give him other than moral support?

...None that I saw. I knew we'd disagree on this.

lilshogun
What help was that? You have to remember,besides brute force, Kal's IQ is insanely beyond and is capable of calculating at least a billion scenarios simultaneously. Also to add, if he was facing King Thor from a great distance, he can attack him using his godly TK. We are talking about how he can move a galaxy without touching it. That is some crazy level of feat.

He did so through help.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Images/th_timeaidfeat.jpg

lilshogun
Thor's only hope would be some high end magic.

Galan007
I knew we'd disagree on this. Well, it seems like you're assuming that Hourman (despite being nearly powerless at the time) gave S1M some sort of 'power boost' which helped him punch through time... Even though we never saw him do anything of the sort. No reason that ambiguous statement cannot be taken in the context I mentioned earlier (ie. "help"=moral/verbal support)--especially when there's no illustrative backing which depicts HM giving Supes extra power.

Just saying.

quanchi112
What help was that? You have to remember,besides brute force, Kal's IQ is insanely beyond and is capable of calculating at least a billion scenarios simultaneously. Also to add, if he was facing King Thor from a great distance, he can attack him using his godly TK. We are talking about how he can move a galaxy without touching it. That is some crazy level of feat. If we just rely on feats then one could say King Thor resists it and just sucks out his soul. You can take any of Thor's feats at even classic levels and say this is what he does to Kal. The battle starts off normal fighting distance so this whole business of trying to change the standard starting distance fails.

These two will engage each other physically like Kal did with the Metal Men. Who do you think prevails ?

quanchi112
Well, it seems like you're assuming that Hourman (despite being nearly powerless at the time) gave S1M some sort of 'power boost' which helped him punch through time... Even though we never saw him do anything of the sort. No reason that ambiguous statement cannot be taken in the context I mentioned earlier (ie. "help"=moral/verbal support)--especially when there's no illustrative backing which depicts HM giving Supes extra power.

Just saying. I see it as some sort of power boost but either way the dialogue to me anyway makes it clear on his own he couldn't have done so. You can see it however you want to but punching through time is impressive doesn't really translate into a combat feat per say any more or less than King Thor returning fallen structures or a girl's life with the Odin-force.

Galan007
I see it as some sort of power boost but either way the dialogue to me anyway makes it clear on his own he couldn't have done so. You can see it however you want to but punching through time is impressive doesn't really translate into a combat feat per say any more or less than King Thor returning fallen structures or a girl's life with the Odin-force. I'm not trying to argue how said feat would apply vs. KT. Just saying that the "help" Hourman gave S1M really couldn't have been much more than verbal support. Recall that Hourman was infected with a computer virus given to him by Solaris--he was all but powerless at the time (which is why S1M had to punch through time in the first place, instead of having HM simply transport them into the future.)

lilshogun
So we are removing Kal's galaxy level TK within this fight? ok, I just want to know how will King Thor be able to contend with Superman's tachyon speed feat that applies to his agility and refexes along with his PC Superman level strength? This guy just made one leap and landed on the moon and created an earthquake. Not to mention, he can process several billion scenarios mathematically to engage against a target. This is a guy that is equivalent or greater than Braniac 5.

If we just rely on feats then one could say King Thor resists it and just sucks out his soul. You can take any of Thor's feats at even classic levels and say this is what he does to Kal. The battle starts off normal fighting distance so this whole business of trying to change the standard starting distance fails.

These two will engage each other physically like Kal did with the Metal Men. Who do you think prevails ?

Badabing
Kal was depowere as was Thor. The Odinforce is a LOT more powerful than classic Thor. Both were depowered and I have showings of cannon fodder almost beating him.

King Thor oneblasted Wolverine to death. His power was then severed then he beat the life from the Hulk and the Thing. Both were depowered and Thor's showings are more impressive than Kent's while depowered along with while at full power.

Firestorm isn't impressive classic Thor destroys this. The metal men weren't impressive at all. Feel free to show or explain your case for them being uber though.

Beheading the destroyer means Kal loses his head. You scared off the troll Quan.

quanchi112
So we are removing Kal's galaxy level TK within this fight? ok, I just want to know how will King Thor be able to contend with Superman's tachyon speed feat that applies to his agility and refexes along with his PC Superman level strength? This guy just made one leap and landed on the moon and created an earthquake. Not to mention, he can process several billion scenarios mathematically to engage against a target. This is a guy that is equivalent or greater than Braniac 5. No, we aren't removing any of his powers I am just saying the distance thing won't be available right out of the gate.

Show me some examples because what I remember from him he gets attacked left and right throughout the 1 million arc. Intelligence doesn't mean greater combatant. Thor lives for combat. Leaping to the moon and creating an earthquake isn't going to do anything to King Thor. The guy tanked incinerator blasts like a champ.

quanchi112
I'm not trying to argue how said feat would apply vs. KT. Just saying that the "help" Hourman gave S1M really couldn't have been much more than verbal support. Recall that Hourman was infected with a computer virus given to him by Solaris--he was all but powerless at the time (which is why S1M had to punch through time in the first place, instead of having HM simply transport them into the future.) It could be some unseen power or it could be some inspirational support which allowed him to dig deep to pull this off. It could be either but without them I don't see him doing so based on the dialogue.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
You scared off the troll Quan. I wish I could take the credit for it. You bullied him out of here.

Galan007
it could be some inspirational support which allowed him to dig deep to pull this off. This is all it really could have been. Hourman literally had nothing else to offer.

quanchi112
This is all it really could have been. Hourman literally had nothing else to offer. Noting conclusive either way but even if it was purely inspirational could the athlete achieve his greatest achievement without the coach pushing him.

cdtm
Quan, even if Hourman gave him a boost for that final push, he was still making micro changes to history under his own power.

In and of itself, that's impressive, but even more so because he was on his last legs. This is a feat beyond a full powered pre reboot Superman, and he wasn't anywhere near full power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Quan, even if Hourman gave him a boost for that final push, he was still making micro changes to history under his own power.

In and of itself, that's impressive, but even more so because he was on his last legs. This is a feat beyond a full powered pre reboot Superman, and he wasn't anywhere near full power. So you admit without aid the feat isn't completely possible by just him alone. The feat while impressive doesn't have anything to do with a combat related feat.

lilshogun
Intillegince do play a role. As for leaping to the moon. I am am just illustrating how insanely fast he is. King Thor has not shown to ever fought a being with this type of speed and and power. As for KAL having help, He seems to be fine doing it himself.

In what ways that King Thor's power is greater than Kal? Are we looking at energy, strength, speed, intelligence? What aspects of Thor's ability suggest that he is superior than Kal? The only thing I can think of is tapping into the mystical powers within Asgard making him godly.http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3766/sm14xj5.jpg

No, we aren't removing any of his powers I am just saying the distance thing won't be available right out of the gate.

Show me some examples because what I remember from him he gets attacked left and right throughout the 1 million arc. Intelligence doesn't mean greater combatant. Thor lives for combat. Leaping to the moon and creating an earthquake isn't going to do anything to King Thor. The guy tanked incinerator blasts like a champ.

cdtm
So you admit without aid the feat isn't completely possible by just him alone. The feat while impressive doesn't have anything to do with a combat related feat.

I'm admitting that, yes, it may have been impossible without aid, but that it's still impressive despite that aid.

Instead of making it all the way to his century, he makes it most of the way there and causes Superboy Prime like changes to history, while at the end of his power supply. Any way you slice it, that's a good feat.

quanchi112
I'm admitting that, yes, it may have been impossible without aid, but that it's still impressive despite that aid.

Instead of making it all the way to his century, he makes it most of the way there and causes Superboy Prime like changes to history, while at the end of his power supply. Any way you slice it, that's a good feat. It is a good feat just completely irrelevant to a combat thread.

quanchi112
Intillegince do play a role. As for leaping to the moon. I am am just illustrating how insanely fast he is. King Thor has not shown to ever fought a being with this type of speed and and power. As for KAL having help, He seems to be fine doing it himself.

In what ways that King Thor's power is greater than Kal? Are we looking at energy, strength, speed, intelligence? What aspects of Thor's ability suggest that he is superior than Kal? The only thing I can think of is tapping into the mystical powers within Asgard making him godly. So what if he leaps to the moon ? Can you leap and maneuver around mid air to combat an opponent ? Kent needed help in achieving the feat he is only as fast as a tachyon or whatever in the 853rd century near his super sun.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Images/th_supersundependence.jpg

^^^In the 853rd century. No super sun here so forget all the fluff.

King Thor is more durable, greater energy output, and greater raw power in general.

Let's see Kal Kent in combat. Let's see how fast he is.

Look at this car just clip him. You can talk about speed all you want this isn't the 853rd century and there's no super sun.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Images/th_kalhitbycar.jpg

cdtm
Without a super sun, he claimed he could maintain full power for about... 48 hours, I believe. As he was flying to the edge of the galaxy, beyond the range of the super sun.

So he should be good for this fight.

quanchi112
Without a super sun, he claimed he could maintain full power for about... 48 hours, I believe. As he was flying to the edge of the galaxy, beyond the range of the super sun.

So he should be good for this fight. Post the scan. Do you think exerting yourself in combat would drain power from him since he's like a solar battery. Who wins ?

cdtm
Post the scan. Do you think exerting yourself in combat would drain power from him since he's like a solar battery. Who wins ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/dc100000080pggiant64.jpg

So 36 hours.

And yes, exerting himself should bleed off his powers faster. Since we're talking about nearly two days of power, I doubt it'll happen in less than half a day though... Even four hours at full power is enough to make it a fight.

cdtm
Anyways, I'm backing Thor for the win.

S1M's good, but not that good.

quanchi112

So 36 hours.

And yes, exerting himself should bleed off his powers faster. Since we're talking about nearly two days of power, I doubt it'll happen in less than half a day though... Even four hours at full power is enough to make it a fight. I take this as him saying his powers won't fade completely and he's slingshotting himself to conserve energy imo.

abhilegend
Why's there no super-sun in this fight?

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why's there no super-sun in this fight? Because I am the thread starter. If it's on a neutral setting there is no super sun now is there ?

cdtm
Because I am the thread starter. If it's on a neutral setting there is no super sun now is there ?

Is there a yellow sun when Superman fights?

It's your thread, but imo there's not much point in making a slugfest where both character aren't at their best. (Or at least, where one would be effectively crippled, since I also see nothing wrong with Odin or Lord Morpheus fighting outside of their realm..)

A fight with a blue lantern, for example, should probably include a gl someplace away from the fight but still in the general area, just to give them their power supply...

And we both know Lord Thor wins regardless. wink

quanchi112
Is there a yellow sun when Superman fights?

It's your thread, but imo there's not much point in making a slugfest where both character aren't at their best. (Or at least, where one would be effectively crippled, since I also see nothing wrong with Odin or Lord Morpheus fighting outside of their realm..)

A fight with a blue lantern, for example, should probably include a gl someplace away from the fight but still in the general area, just to give them their power supply...

And we both know Lord Thor wins regardless. wink For the most part no but it depends where they are fighting. The difference is quite simple. Superman isn't as dependent on a sun and his powers fading anywhere near to the degree Superman one million is on the super sun. Superman one million retains his powers he just doesn't have the luxury of having a super sun right near him.

Mephisto fights outside his realm all the time so don't act like every time he isn't in his realm posters are crying in their cheerios.

If King Thor wins regardless why even complain. You don't even see it making a difference in the outcome.

abhilegend
Because I am the thread starter. If it's on a neutral setting there is no super sun now is there ?
So you want to have king thor face against a weakened kal kent. That's certainly fair.roll eyes (sarcastic)

cdtm
For the most part no but it depends where they are fighting. The difference is quite simple. Superman isn't as dependent on a sun and his powers fading anywhere near to the degree Superman one million is on the super sun. Superman one million retains his powers he just doesn't have the luxury of having a super sun right near him.

Mephisto fights outside his realm all the time so don't act like every time he isn't in his realm posters are crying in their cheerios.

If King Thor wins regardless why even complain. You don't even see it making a difference in the outcome.

You don't think Superman loses his powers quickly when he exerts himself without a yellow sun to replenish him?

Blackest Night stands as one example of Superman without a sun, and I own an early post crisis issue where a woman using various robots and power armor tried draining him off in an endless battle in the middle of the night, and had some success (He was weakened, but still had enough juice to fire off his heat vision, at a reduced power.)

James Robinson having Superman face Atlas also seemed dependent on the sun, as clouds were overhead and Atlas's magic was making him burn through his stores much faster than normal.. So he went to Zatara for a spell that kept him fully charged just long enough to win the fight.

JakeTheBank
Anywho, King Thor wins, for reasons already stated.

Sr J-Bieb
Anywho, King Thor wins, for reasons already stated. quan excellently presented his case

Diesldude
King Thor Dies.
Even quan thinks Superman 1 million under normal circumstances is more powerful than King Thor, this is why he placed this unique stip.

IF King Thor fights Superman 1 million as soon as he arrives to this battle, King Thor won't be able to do enough to drain him before Superman 1 million kills him.
How is King Thor going to stand up to a telepath who is stronger, more durable and can perform billions of calculations in nano seconds? King Thor won't even have time to react.

Think about that, a telepath who can perform billions of calculations in a nanosecond - that spells mind rape of epic propotions.

Quan you have to add more stips for this to be competitive. Like Superman 1 MIllion away from the super sun for x # of of hours or after X number of punches to break the time barrier or something like that.

cdtm
You don't think Superman loses his powers quickly when he exerts himself without a yellow sun to replenish him?

Blackest Night stands as one example of Superman without a sun

I meant Final Night.

Diesldude
I am going to be honest here because no one is responding to this guy but he is making great points. We all picked one or the other but this guy brought feats and rebuttals to quan's purposely distorted posts. I don't know who he is or who he pissed off but he seems knowledgeable and so far has been civil so at least keep these posts if he gets banned. He obviously put a lot of effort in them.

quanchi112
So you want to have king thor face against a weakened kal kent. That's certainly fair.roll eyes (sarcastic) Do you think Kal Kent wins if there's a super sun in the thread ?Originally posted by cdtm

Blackest Night stands as one example of Superman without a sun, and I own an early post crisis issue where a woman using various robots and power armor tried draining him off in an endless battle in the middle of the night, and had some success (He was weakened, but still had enough juice to fire off his heat vision, at a reduced power.)

James Robinson having Superman face Atlas also seemed dependent on the sun, as clouds were overhead and Atlas's magic was making him burn through his stores much faster than normal.. So he went to Zatara for a spell that kept him fully charged just long enough to win the fight. Superman doesn't lose his powers as quickly as Superman one million does. I am sure you can find some showings which make it an emphasis but still nowhere near to the degree Kal Kent depended on the super sun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
King Thor Dies.
Even quan thinks Superman 1 million under normal circumstances is more powerful than King Thor, this is why he placed this unique stip.

IF King Thor fights Superman 1 million as soon as he arrives to this battle, King Thor won't be able to do enough to drain him before Superman 1 million kills him.
How is King Thor going to stand up to a telepath who is stronger, more durable and can perform billions of calculations in nano seconds? King Thor won't even have time to react.

Think about that, a telepath who can perform billions of calculations in a nanosecond - that spells mind rape of epic propotions.

Quan you have to add more stips for this to be competitive. Like Superman 1 MIllion away from the super sun for x # of of hours or after X number of punches to break the time barrier or something like that. When did I say that ? When did anyone say that ? Most on here still favor King Thor and I for one think King Thor is more powerful and would win either way as do others who tend to gravitate towards Superman one million.

Back this up with on panel feats. Saying he destroys him in a nanosecond without proof isn't debating. Also you need to show him destroying someone of King Thor's magnitude. Good luck.

Feel free to back up your opinion with scans; you know evidence.

Batman-Prime
Ok with supersun Kal wins, without probably Thor.

Doon
King Thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Ok with supersun Kal wins, without probably Thor. Why does Kal win if he's near a super sun ? What evidence ?

Gecko4life
I was comparing depowered showings to depowered showings. Thor wins that hands down as he does win the more impressive showings while both are at full power. Even you have to agree. Two negatives equal a positive. It's just basic math. wink

there is a huge difference between superman 1 million being depowered and king thor losing his odin force, superman 1 million was getting depowered in his overall states which means he was losing everything from flight to strength, at that point he was like superman effected by kryptonite he stated he is becoming mortal and even couldnt use his flight or any other power, even at that state superman 1 million was able to sniff away a mid - high herald which is firestorm, defeat all the metal men combined, defeat an army of those robots that were designed to fight superman, broke the time barrier and punched 853 centeries into the future fighting time with his fists, held back an entire charging galaxy

king thor while only losing the odin force still had his physical states with his and yet he got destroyed by hulk and thing, i dont care if he killed them by the end because if you get your eye and arm ripped out you got destroyed, while having the odin forcehe still got trouble fighting iron man and he got cut and hurt by wolverine, he get owned twice by desak and his only real feat was beheading desak in the destroyer armor but it wasnt his own feat it was mjolnir feat, it was basically a feat to show the return of mjolnir and how powerful mjolnir is , therefor his only real feat is a PIS feat for mjolnir

basically this conclude us with the fact superman 1 million while greatly depowered is >>>>>>>>> full power king thor

Gecko4life
Kal was depowere as was Thor. The Odinforce is a LOT more powerful than classic Thor. Both were depowered and I have showings of cannon fodder almost beating him.

Beheading the destroyer means Kal loses his head.

you are lying like a b!tch, as i explained earlier kal kent was by far more depowered than king thor and was becoming mortal while king thor still had all his physical states and this canon fodder robots didnt almost defeat him he actually owned them all hords of robots, king thor got his eye and arm ripped out by thing and a nobody version of the hulk

when he blasted wolverine he still had the odin forceand it proves nothing at all seing how he was only able to burn his flesh and skin and melt 1 - 2 of his claws he didnt just melt his own skeleton it was 2 claws at best , and why is it suppose to impress me? superman 1 million was floating in supernova athmosphere while holding a war lord in a force field, note that he needed his force field only to protect the warlord from the supernova and galactic explotions he humself was just floating there unharmed.

kal needs the super sun and king thor needs the odi force so whats your point? as we saw the odin force can be taken away from him and i am preety sure if kal kent will just teleport the both of them into the fifth dimension he can do what ever he wants to king thor in the fifth dimension he will just strip him off his powers

i dont care what you find impressive or not, fact is a depowered superman 1 million just sniffed a mid - high herald like a fly, while king thor while only losing the odin force got his arm ripped out by freakin thing and nobody version of hulk, while full power he went toe 2 toe with iron man thats pathetic

king thor wont be able to behead superman 1 million, first of all superman 1 million is too fast for him, kal kent is faster than a tachyon, he was at several places at the same time and still manage to defuce a nanosecond bomb, kal kent is faster than all star superman , now show me king thor speed feats, you cant? that means he is only thor level fast vs someone who is faster than all star superman, that means kal kent will fly right to him grab his hammer and shove it up his ass before he can even react

kal kent is a telepath at high levels he can mind rape king thor or at least read up on his mind and know exactly what he is about to do and can do, superman 1 million is going to destroy king thor and tear him apart with his force vision, can you prove king thor is more resistant than a charging galaxy? if not that he will destroy him

can you prove king thor is more durable than a giant star? because superman 1 million can destroy one of those with only his breath

king thor cant even effect 1 million because kal kent is imune to magic therefor the odin force will do no good here unless you would like to prove otherwise

king thor is getting raped

Gecko4life
If we just rely on feats then one could say King Thor resists it and just sucks out his soul. You can take any of Thor's feats at even classic levels and say this is what he does to Kal. The battle starts off normal fighting distance so this whole business of trying to change the standard starting distance fails.

king thor wont be able to do anything to kal kent due to couple reasons, first of all as i stated 1 million is by farrr faster than thor its not even a question, 1 million is a telepath he will read up on what king thor is about to do and just beat him to it, it takes time for thor to soul suck and we are talking about him fighting someone who is even faster than all star superman so Lol AT YOU

then we got the fact 1 million is uneffected by those kind of things, he is basically invulnerable like was stated he doesnt have weakness, a joker ghost was trying to posses him and it couldnt posses him because of his 5 IMP protection, even when apoch was trying to trap him in a time loop he still got out of that , soul such will not work on his because once again he got 5 IMP protection and because he is imune to magic and guess what? its magic.... therefor there is no chance on earth that a slow and magic attack like this will work on him

Gecko4life
I see it as some sort of power boost but either way the dialogue to me anyway makes it clear on his own he couldn't have done so. You can see it however you want to but punching through time is impressive doesn't really translate into a combat feat per say any more or less than King Thor returning fallen structures or a girl's life with the Odin-force.

Lol you idiot you cant even understand feats, let me explain what happened there so you stop being butthurt, hourman didnt help him punch the time itself he only created a form to time so 1 million can punch it, its like SBP punching the reality in a shape of a wall ... did anyone discredit him for breaking reality just because it was in a shape of a wall? so superman 1 million did it in a shape of a portal because if they showed him just punch the air and break time that means the whole dimension should have been destroyed until it reached the time stream itself, therefor superman 1 million did this feat all by himself with no help and even as wonder women stated herself no one can do that with their bare fists but superman 1 million could i guess

Gecko4life
So what if he leaps to the moon ? Can you leap and maneuver around mid air to combat an opponent ? Kent needed help in achieving the feat he is only as fast as a tachyon or whatever in the 853rd century near his super sun.

^^^In the 853rd century. No super sun here so forget all the fluff.

King Thor is more durable, greater energy output, and greater raw power in general.

Let's see Kal Kent in combat. Let's see how fast he is.

Look at this car just clip him. You can talk about speed all you want this isn't the 853rd century and there's no super sun.

wow you are pathetic seriously, he is ONLY as fast as a tachyon? do you realise a tachyon is faster than the speed of light??? so you are saying faster than the speed of light is no match for thor? and where are king thor speed feats? provide tham

oh so now you are b!tching it out and making it superman 1 million depowered without the super sun vs king thor? ok he is still more powerful based on the feats i have stated earlier, unless you want to provide me feats of king thor that are greater than defeating solaris, sniffing a high herald like a bug, breaking the time barrier and punching 853 centeries into the future, and of course holding back a charging galaxy which means he powers are messured with freaking galaxies, show me king thor being at those levels

prove king thor is more durable than superman 1 million

king thor greater energy output? superman 1 million while depowered can destroy a giant red star, show me king thor at the very least matching destroying a giant star

power in general? superman 1 million was holding a charging galaxy show me king thor comming even close to that overall power

that car scan is pathetic quan, that wasnt a car that was one of the metal man transformed into a car form however its a metal man who is a low level herald and it was a depowered superman 1 million attacked by surprise , why wont you show the rest of the fight? because as the fight continues there are 5 metal men who are getting their ass kicked by 1 million, then they all combine themself into a huge creture made out of 5 metal man and 1 million beats the living hell out of them without even getting touched

Gecko4life
Post the scan. Do you think exerting yourself in combat would drain power from him since he's like a solar battery. Who wins ?

it doesnt matter because it will take him less than a second to behead king thor and rip out his second arm, unless you want to provide me proof that king thor is at least as fast at a tachyon which is faster than light

Gecko4life
Why's there no super-sun in this fight?

because quan is afraid his king thor will get his other arm ripped out, however it wont help since i provided a case as to why even a depowered superman 1 million will destroy king thor and he will even be at full power because it will only take him mere seconds to do it so no depowering for him

Gecko4life
you are right it doesnt make difference to the outcome because full power or depowered superman 1 million will destroy king thor based on thepoint i provided a page earlier, depowered superman 1 million still can destroy a giant star with only his breath, he will basically own king thor with his breath alone unless you want to show me him being more durable than a giant star? if you are trying to imply king thor can take this kind of punishment than wolverine bags to differ

Lol superman 1 million will just restrain king thor with the force jacket for the laughs

Gecko4life
now after i adressed all the point quan had, i left him with points of my own and i actually proved quan was trolling and bringing all kind of scans without using the context and trying to mislead other people now i am talking to all the people who posted in this thread

are you out of your modafackin mind? what did king thor ever do for you to think he can take on superman 1 million? the guy got a serious fight from the freakin iron man this is a big huge Lol

the guy got cut and hurt by wolverine while still having the odin force , when lost only the odin force he got destroyed and crippled by hulk and thing, when having the odin force again he got owned by desak twice , at the end of the arc he behead desak in the destroyer armor via mjolnir and thats not a feat for king thor but for mjolnir, IMO that was a PIS feat for mjolnir to present its return it was basically meant to show us how mighty mjolnir is after it gone for so long .... so what did king thor EVER did aside of getting his ass kicked by everybody during his entire run?

superman 1 million is on a whole other level, first of all his entire arc and stories were with him being depowered because at full power he is godlike, while depowered he sniffed a herald level being like a fly, he was able to destroy a giant star with only his breath, he defeated all the metal men combined, he broke the time barrier and punched time 853 centeries into the future and altered events while being so depowered he couldnt even fly and stated he is becomming mortal, he held back an entire charging galaxy for f^ck sake, if king thor ever did anything like that people would compare him to galactus already.

superman 1 million is faster than the speed of light, he got so many powers its unbelievebale, he is a telepath he got telekinesis , he got a breath that can destroy stars, he got a force vision that defeated solaris who was at that time DC version of galactus, he held an entire charging galaxy with only his force vision, he got extra 5 IMP powers that allow him to resist magic and resist anything we saw trying to hurt him basically, and all that in your opinion is nothing to a thor that got his ass kicked during his entire run? people GTFO

Gecko4life
QUAN provide me evidence that king thor can even react to someone who is faster than the speed of light

provide me evidence of king thor being more durable than a giant star unless you do that i can easily say 1 million will destroy king thor with only his breath

provide me evidence of him resisting telepathy because if you dont i can easily say kal kent mind raped him

provide me scans of his resisting teleporting because unless you do it i can easily say kal kent teleports them right away to the fifth dimension and strip king thor off the odin force, or he can just teleport them back under the super sun, not that he needs that if he can finish the fight in less than a second

show me king thor being overall more powerful than a charging galaxy or show me him dishing more destructive power that a charging galaxy, because if superman 1 million was able to contain a charging galaxy with his force vision there is no way in hell king thor can overpower it and that means superman 1 million can just trap king thor inside a force vision and squash him

Gecko4life

James Robinson having Superman face Atlas also seemed dependent on the sun, as clouds were overhead and Atlas's magic was making him burn through his stores much faster than normal.. So he went to Zatara for a spell that kept him fully charged just long enough to win the fight.

superman is no superman 1 million they work differently at that point, superman 1 million is losing his powers by being away from the super sun, unless people can prove that during battle superman 1 million exerts his super sun energy and losing it faster that point is mute, lets see now... when superman 1 million was losing his powers he fought firestorm, the entire metal man crew, hords of robots, the missle leading robots, he was using what left of his powers to mind rape the soldiers and to save someone with a force shield.... and during all those fights and events it was never stated he is losing his powers faster due to that, the only thing was stated is him losing his powers due to being away from the super sun, this all leads us to believe he doesnt exert his powers when fighting but only by the time he is away from the super sun

Gecko4life
people here are so biased, people here are saying they go by feats and not by bios or biased opinion then where are king thor feats? where are they? i presented sniffing a herald, destroying giant star with breath, defeating the entire team of metal men, defeating solaris, holding back a charging galaxy, floating in supernova invironment, i presented superman 1 million being faster than all star superman and faster than a speeding tachyon, where are king thor feats?? where are they? what feats does he have on that scale?

Gecko4life
superman 1 million just mind rape king thor and make him eat his other arm , he was able to effect all star superman who is resistant to telepathy as well, show me king thor resisting telepathy , unless you do that kal kent makes him eat mjolnir

Gecko4life
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
quan excellently presented his case

quan did nothing aside of posting scans where superman 1 million is depowered and trying to twist those feats , he posted a scan of one of the robots punch 1 million but he left behind the context of 1 million being depowered to the point he was becomming mortal, he didnt post the later scans where superman 1 million destroy a hord of those robots

quan posted a scan of a "car" hitting 1 million but again he was hiding the context behind it which was the fact it was a metal man member transforming himself into a car form but it still was a metal man who is a low herald level, and once again quan didnt post what happend after which was superman 1 million owning their entire team and then all the metal man combined themselves into a huge composed creture and superman 1 million was saying thats it games are over and he basically owned that creture without even getting toouched once which is a great speed and fighting feat if we add he was depowered greatly he couldnt even fly

quan brought nothing for king thor aside of trying to low ball superman 1 million and twist feats and thats a very poor argument

i already brought up superman 1 million feats and abilities which conclude this as a stomp for superman 1 million and no one adressed my points

Gecko4life
Why does Kal win if he's near a super sun ? What evidence ?

evidence the fact he presented feats of being much much more powerful than the weakling king thor, what evidence do you have of king thor being able to win this? what kind of dumb questions do you ask?

Gecko4life
i have been posting my argument for superman 1 million 3 times already and every time i got banned and all my posts got erased thats how pathetic badabing is

Gecko4life
also kal kent can calculate billion scenarios withing a second which just shows us how fast his cerebral abilities are , this shows us how fast his telepathy and telekinetic abilities are since all those are cerebral abilities, if he can make his mind work that fast as calculating billion scenarios in a second imagine how fast he can activate all his mind abilities like telepathy telekinesis and overall analyzing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4life
there is a huge difference between superman 1 million being depowered and king thor losing his odin force, superman 1 million was getting depowered in his overall states which means he was losing everything from flight to strength, at that point he was like superman effected by kryptonite he stated he is becoming mortal and even couldnt use his flight or any other power, even at that state superman 1 million was able to sniff away a mid - high herald which is firestorm, defeat all the metal men combined, defeat an army of those robots that were designed to fight superman, broke the time barrier and punched 853 centeries into the future fighting time with his fists, held back an entire charging galaxy

king thor while only losing the odin force still had his physical states with his and yet he got destroyed by hulk and thing, i dont care if he killed them by the end because if you get your eye and arm ripped out you got destroyed, while having the odin forcehe still got trouble fighting iron man and he got cut and hurt by wolverine, he get owned twice by desak and his only real feat was beheading desak in the destroyer armor but it wasnt his own feat it was mjolnir feat, it was basically a feat to show the return of mjolnir and how powerful mjolnir is , therefor his only real feat is a PIS feat for mjolnir

basically this conclude us with the fact superman 1 million while greatly depowered is >>>>>>>>> full power king thor Don't you know how to respond to multiple quotes in one post ? Thanks for responding like 13 times in a row. Laughing at cha.

Kal Kent was still using his powers he wasn't depowered completely just like King Thor lost his mega power in the Odinforce. Both had powers still but you want to create a false distinction and a double standard. Fine by me, kiddo.

King Thor didn't have his physical stats with the Odinforce he had them as his classic self. Big diff, sport.

Most of Kal's feats aren't even combat related. You want to ooooh and ahh over them but in combat the guy wasn't impressive. His foes weren't impressive. King Thor's foes were stated on panel to rival the Celestials and Galactus. Teehee.

The best if you want to dismiss his beheading of the Destroyer feat just because and you call everyone here biased. It's laughable. You have no case. You don't even know how to respond to a few posts at a time so it's no surprise I am dealing with someone of limited intelligence.

Put up or shut up, player.

you are lying like a b!tch, as i explained earlier kal kent was by far more depowered than king thor and was becoming mortal while king thor still had all his physical states and this canon fodder robots didnt almost defeat him he actually owned them all hords of robots, king thor got his eye and arm ripped out by thing and a nobody version of the hulk

when he blasted wolverine he still had the odin forceand it proves nothing at all seing how he was only able to burn his flesh and skin and melt 1 - 2 of his claws he didnt just melt his own skeleton it was 2 claws at best , and why is it suppose to impress me? superman 1 million was floating in supernova athmosphere while holding a war lord in a force field, note that he needed his force field only to protect the warlord from the supernova and galactic explotions he humself was just floating there unharmed.

kal needs the super sun and king thor needs the odi force so whats your point? as we saw the odin force can be taken away from him and i am preety sure if kal kent will just teleport the both of them into the fifth dimension he can do what ever he wants to king thor in the fifth dimension he will just strip him off his powers

i dont care what you find impressive or not, fact is a depowered superman 1 million just sniffed a mid - high herald like a fly, while king thor while only losing the odin force got his arm ripped out by freakin thing and nobody version of hulk, while full power he went toe 2 toe with iron man thats pathetic

king thor wont be able to behead superman 1 million, first of all superman 1 million is too fast for him, kal kent is faster than a tachyon, he was at several places at the same time and still manage to defuce a nanosecond bomb, kal kent is faster than all star superman , now show me king thor speed feats, you cant? that means he is only thor level fast vs someone who is faster than all star superman, that means kal kent will fly right to him grab his hammer and shove it up his ass before he can even react

kal kent is a telepath at high levels he can mind rape king thor or at least read up on his mind and know exactly what he is about to do and can do, superman 1 million is going to destroy king thor and tear him apart with his force vision, can you prove king thor is more resistant than a charging galaxy? if not that he will destroy him

can you prove king thor is more durable than a giant star? because superman 1 million can destroy one of those with only his breath

king thor cant even effect 1 million because kal kent is imune to magic therefor the odin force will do no good here unless you would like to prove otherwise

king thor is getting raped King Thor was back to his classic self both retained some power but nowhere near full power.

Thor at his classic power levels killed the Hulk and the Thing while Kal Kent struggled against fodder. They're closing in from all sides. Right on panel.

Kal has to be in his own world to be near his super sun King Thor has the odinforce inside him. The Odinforce can only be shut off if the other pantheon figureheads agree and with a mage so in this versus thread it's not possible. See I actually use logic and reason while you just complain, complain, and complain. Quit complaining.

King Thor beat the Hulk and the Thing after he was attacked by Wolverine. He then killed Captain America while Kal Kent struggles against fodder like robots. Hulk and the thing>>>>fodder like robots. Point King Thor.

Show me something to corroborate this because on panel we see him get hit left and right. You can't cite examples based off hyperbole without anything to substantiate the claims.

You need to show Kal using this and to show someone mindraping King Thor. I guess in your world there were no telepaths while King Thor ruled over earth. Laughs.

By your logic Drax can tear into King Thor. It's downright stupid. King Thor tanked blasts from the Destroyer which killed asgardians and Loki as the sorcerer supreme. That's on panel while you just say silly thing after silly thing.

Prove Kal Kent is immune to all forms of magic since you made the claim.

quanchi112
king thor wont be able to do anything to kal kent due to couple reasons, first of all as i stated 1 million is by farrr faster than thor its not even a question, 1 million is a telepath he will read up on what king thor is about to do and just beat him to it, it takes time for thor to soul suck and we are talking about him fighting someone who is even faster than all star superman so Lol AT YOU

then we got the fact 1 million is uneffected by those kind of things, he is basically invulnerable like was stated he doesnt have weakness, a joker ghost was trying to posses him and it couldnt posses him because of his 5 IMP protection, even when apoch was trying to trap him in a time loop he still got out of that , soul such will not work on his because once again he got 5 IMP protection and because he is imune to magic and guess what? its magic.... therefor there is no chance on earth that a slow and magic attack like this will work on him Show Kal Kent using said speed in combat to avoid being hit. That's what you need to do. I shouldn't have to explain this. You have no proof to back your tactics just powerset arguing which still fails short because you have no examples just hyperbole.

You need to show him resisting a soul suck not a possession attempt. You seem to be under the misunderstanding that it's the same thing.

Prove some of your rabid claims.

Lol you idiot you cant even understand feats, let me explain what happened there so you stop being butthurt, hourman didnt help him punch the time itself he only created a form to time so 1 million can punch it, its like SBP punching the reality in a shape of a wall ... did anyone discredit him for breaking reality just because it was in a shape of a wall? so superman 1 million did it in a shape of a portal because if they showed him just punch the air and break time that means the whole dimension should have been destroyed until it reached the time stream itself, therefor superman 1 million did this feat all by himself with no help and even as wonder women stated herself no one can do that with their bare fists but superman 1 million could i guess I agree help Kal Kent cannot punch through time. Kal Kent punched through time during DC One Million #4 while very weakened but he used Steel's Chronal Engine as a medium .

Just like Prime needs the right place to strike so does Kal Kent. Prime can't just start changing reality by wildly swinging in the air.

Batman-Prime
Why does Kal win if he's near a super sun ? What evidence ?

Because he is more powerful then. Comics.

quanchi112
wow you are pathetic seriously, he is ONLY as fast as a tachyon? do you realise a tachyon is faster than the speed of light??? so you are saying faster than the speed of light is no match for thor? and where are king thor speed feats? provide tham

oh so now you are b!tching it out and making it superman 1 million depowered without the super sun vs king thor? ok he is still more powerful based on the feats i have stated earlier, unless you want to provide me feats of king thor that are greater than defeating solaris, sniffing a high herald like a bug, breaking the time barrier and punching 853 centeries into the future, and of course holding back a charging galaxy which means he powers are messured with freaking galaxies, show me king thor being at those levels

prove king thor is more durable than superman 1 million

king thor greater energy output? superman 1 million while depowered can destroy a giant red star, show me king thor at the very least matching destroying a giant star

power in general? superman 1 million was holding a charging galaxy show me king thor comming even close to that overall power

that car scan is pathetic quan, that wasnt a car that was one of the metal man transformed into a car form however its a metal man who is a low level herald and it was a depowered superman 1 million attacked by surprise , why wont you show the rest of the fight? because as the fight continues there are 5 metal men who are getting their ass kicked by 1 million, then they all combine themself into a huge creture made out of 5 metal man and 1 million beats the living hell out of them without even getting touched Kal Kent needs a super sun and we still don't have the feats to back this hyperbolic claim.

He isn't more powerful based off of feats which don't directly relate to combat. We see him in combat and it's nowhere near as impressive as King Thor in combat who takes out beings compared to Celestials and Galactus.

I already gave reasons why he is more powerful and debunked your non combat feats while explaining the context.

By your logic Drax the destroyer is stronger or more powerful than King Thor. It's absurd.

Combat related power is different than your ridiculous claims.

The metal men weren't powerful nor was Kal Kent's reaction time even above human level. Sorry.

it doesnt matter because it will take him less than a second to behead king thor and rip out his second arm, unless you want to provide me proof that king thor is at least as fast at a tachyon which is faster than light Cite proof for Kal doing anything this aggressive on someone close to King Thor's level.Originally posted by Gecko4life
evidence the fact he presented feats of being much much more powerful than the weakling king thor, what evidence do you have of king thor being able to win this? what kind of dumb questions do you ask? I just debunked your entire weak case. Your logic is so flawed you'd claim Drax is more powerful than King Thor since he ripped through a star.

quanchi112
i have been posting my argument for superman 1 million 3 times already and every time i got banned and all my posts got erased thats how pathetic badabing is Cry more. You're pathetic.

Because he is more powerful then. Comics. Based on what ?

Gecko4life
Don't you know how to respond to multiple quotes in one post ? Thanks for responding like 13 times in a row. Laughing at cha.

Kal Kent was still using his powers he wasn't depowered completely just like King Thor lost his mega power in the Odinforce. Both had powers still but you want to create a false distinction and a double standard. Fine by me, kiddo.

King Thor didn't have his physical stats with the Odinforce he had them as his classic self. Big diff, sport.

Most of Kal's feats aren't even combat related. You want to ooooh and ahh over them but in combat the guy wasn't impressive. His foes weren't impressive. King Thor's foes were stated on panel to rival the Celestials and Galactus. Teehee.

The best if you want to dismiss his beheading of the Destroyer feat just because and you call everyone here biased. It's laughable. You have no case. You don't even know how to respond to a few posts at a time so it's no surprise I am dealing with someone of limited intelligence.

Put up or shut up, player.

King Thor was back to his classic self both retained some power but nowhere near full power.

Thor at his classic power levels killed the Hulk and the Thing while Kal Kent struggled against fodder. They're closing in from all sides. Right on panel.

Kal has to be in his own world to be near his super sun King Thor has the odinforce inside him. The Odinforce can only be shut off if the other pantheon figureheads agree and with a mage so in this versus thread it's not possible. See I actually use logic and reason while you just complain, complain, and complain. Quit complaining.

King Thor beat the Hulk and the Thing after he was attacked by Wolverine. He then killed Captain America while Kal Kent struggles against fodder like robots. Hulk and the thing>>>>fodder like robots. Point King Thor.

Show me something to corroborate this because on panel we see him get hit left and right. You can't cite examples based off hyperbole without anything to substantiate the claims.

You need to show Kal using this and to show someone mindraping King Thor. I guess in your world there were no telepaths while King Thor ruled over earth. Laughs.

By your logic Drax can tear into King Thor. It's downright stupid. King Thor tanked blasts from the Destroyer which killed asgardians and Loki as the sorcerer supreme. That's on panel while you just say silly thing after silly thing.

Prove Kal Kent is immune to all forms of magic since you made the claim.

cmon dont be trolling idiot, kal kent stated he lost all his powers and that he is becomming mortal, king thor lost the odin force but still had his physical states however kal kent lost most of his durability to the point he felt those robots and lost his strength thats the difference

are you serious? king thor without the odin force is just thor there is no strength for king thor its basically thor with the odin force

superman 1 million holding back a galaxy with his force vision isnt combat related? if he can hold back a charging galaxy that means his force vision can easily contain people that their overall power output cant supress that of a charging galaxy, he sniffed away a herald while depowered and thats isnt impressive? he beat the entire metal man combined while couldnt even fly thats not impressive? he defeated solaris who was at that time the DC version of galactus thats not impressive? now lets look at king thor.... toe 2 toe with iron man... cut and hurt by wolverine.... owned twice by desak... oh yeah and mjolnir beheading desak..... i think its clear who is the superior one , show me where was it stated his rivels were equel to the celestials

i was responding with so messed up posting because your butt budy badabing keeps banning me so i cant own you, thats why i kinda posted everything in a rash without orginize anything, however we can move out debate to comicvine and there wont be no badabing over there and you will get spanked so hard you will cry

can you prove it was king thor beheading desak and not mjolnir? for all that we know it could be a PIS feat for mjolnir itself that was meant to boast its return, can you provide evidence showing it was king thor who was empowering mjolnir to do so?

you idiot i gave you feats for superman 1 million yet you fail to put any feats for king thor all you do is law ball like a moron and then cry , either put up an argument or GTFO

as i explained king thor while losing only the odin force still had his physical state and hulk and thing crippled him and tore his body apart, kal kent lost all of his powers to the point he was becomming a mortal and still he owned this entire canon fodder, so what if he said they are closing from all the sides? he owned an entire army of those wave after wave unlike king thor who at full power couldnt even deal with iron man properly

the odin force can be taken away from king thor as was presented already and if kal kent who got 5 IMP powers will teleport him to the fifth dimension he will be able to do it IMO seeing how everytime he came up with new 5 IMP ability, as i stated before it doesnt matter if kal depowers or no because even without the super sun he will murder king thor within nanoseconds unless you provide evidence he will be able to react

superman 1 million mind raped a group of army man, and mind raped all star superman who is resistant to telepathy, now its your job to prove king thor can resist telepathy because i already proved he can mind rape someone with resistance to telepathy laughs

i will say it again, prove king thor is more durable than a giant star because if you cant than superman 1 million sniff his brains out with only his breath alone

it is stated magic doesnt work on superman 1 million i cant post scans but in his respect thread there is a scan galan posted of a villian stating no magic works on superman 1 million dig it bozo

Gecko4life
Show Kal Kent using said speed in combat to avoid being hit. That's what you need to do. I shouldn't have to explain this. You have no proof to back your tactics just powerset arguing which still fails short because you have no examples just hyperbole.

You need to show him resisting a soul suck not a possession attempt. You seem to be under the misunderstanding that it's the same thing.

Prove some of your rabid claims.

I agree help Kal Kent cannot punch through time. Kal Kent punched through time during DC One Million #4 while very weakened but he used Steel's Chronal Engine as a medium .

Just like Prime needs the right place to strike so does Kal Kent. Prime can't just start changing reality by wildly swinging in the air.

kal kent was faster than all star superman, kal kent while couldnt fly and depowered was owning all the metal man combined without getting touched, kal kent was moving so fast he was doing several things at several times and still defuced a nano second bomb, he was stated by narration being faster than a tachyon eat that loser , now you have to prove king thor can match that kind of speed otherwise you are even dumber than you already are laughing

soul suck is magic and kal kent is imune to magic, beside that he can calculate billion scenarios within a second he will read thors mind will know what he is about to do and tear his head off before thor even raise his hammer cry me some more

are you that dumb? no one helped superman 1 million punch time, the portal was meant to give the time some apearence to punch, after all if he just punch the air the universe should be gone before he reach the time stream dont be a douch

Gecko4life
Kal Kent needs a super sun and we still don't have the feats to back this hyperbolic claim.

He isn't more powerful based off of feats which don't directly relate to combat. We see him in combat and it's nowhere near as impressive as King Thor in combat who takes out beings compared to Celestials and Galactus.

I already gave reasons why he is more powerful and debunked your non combat feats while explaining the context.

By your logic Drax the destroyer is stronger or more powerful than King Thor. It's absurd.

Combat related power is different than your ridiculous claims.

The metal men weren't powerful nor was Kal Kent's reaction time even above human level. Sorry.

Cite proof for Kal doing anything this aggressive on someone close to King Thor's level. I just debunked your entire weak case. Your logic is so flawed you'd claim Drax is more powerful than King Thor since he ripped through a star.

without the super sun and while greatly depowered he basically owned the crap out of king thor by feats deal with that butthurt of yours

i already stated the feats of superman 1 million matching his powers with rushing galaxies owning solaris and breaking time its your turn to post king thor feats and stop with the butthurt

close to king thor level? kal kent owned solaris who was the DC version of galactus, solaris was by farrrr more powerful than king thor , as i said before show me feats of king thor even being able to match his power with stars not to mention galaxies and beings that can destroy them

Gecko4life
Cry more. You're pathetic.

Based on what ?

not my fault your butt budy badabing is trying to help you with me at any cause , lets go to comicvine and see what happens

based on comics feats which i already posted bozo

Gecko4life
face it quan you got owned hard because you lack of feats and basically just a troll now get lost

Batman-Prime

Based on what ?

Comics, I already told you that... no expression

Gecko4life
king thor got his butthurt by freakin iron man laughing laughing

Gecko4life
superman 1 million while depowered held back a rushing galaxy while being depowered, show me king thor matching his overall power with a rushing galaxy otherwise i can safely say superman 1 million will just crash him with the force vision

Gecko4life
and to top it off quan you are a loser and backed out from our previous debate on comicvine and i got banned there, you are pathetic quan lets move our debate to comicvine or any other place you like i know badabing will ban me and delete all my arguments and this is exactly what you are waiting for you are counting the seconds until i am banned, lets debate somewhere else you choose

quanchi112
cmon dont be trolling idiot, kal kent stated he lost all his powers and that he is becomming mortal, king thor lost the odin force but still had his physical states however kal kent lost most of his durability to the point he felt those robots and lost his strength thats the difference He didn't lose all his powers he was still using them on panel. I know you're upset and can't keep the anger inside and want to lash out but just relax. Kal Kent's 'showings while depowered pale in comparison to King Thor's while depowered; combat related.
Without the Odinforce it's just classic Thor so quite a step down.
No, it isn't just like King Thor bringing someone back to life isn't. Classici Thor beat the snot out of Surfer and Warlock so even classic Thor laughs at punking Firestorm. It's laughable.

Kal Kent needed everyone's help to defeat solaris. Did you even read the comic ? Seriously. Galactus>>>>Solaris. You just make baseless statements. I already posted scans cementing this. I won't go the trouble I'd rather laugh since you won't post one single scan to muster any kind of defense. King Thor wields the hammer so now it's just a mjolnir feat despite it being within classic thor's powerset from back in his first appearance. LOL at cha.
Comicvine is slow to load and a terrible message board. It's weak just like you're weak.
The scan makes it clear the feat was possible due to the odinforce. King Thor wields the war hammer so make some sense please. Trying to argue Thor's weapon now doesn't even count is beyond trolling it's delusional.
The feats you gave aren't combat related. You also want to dismiss how he stacks up against his opponents with excuses while arguing he's so fast nothing touches him. Fail.
King Thor still took their lives. He won. Kal Kent was getting worked by fodder. The scan made it clear it was getting bleak while King Thor just manned up and sonned the opposition.
It can be taken away if the other pantheon heads use their power to help. Without the super sun he doesn't have the new abilities or the speed. Even with it you don't have any proof. smile
Army men...oh no King Thor is in for it this time. Is all star superman even canon ? You need to prove he can mindrape King Thor.

i will say it again, prove king thor is more durable than a giant star because if you cant than superman 1 million sniff his brains out with only his breath alone

it is stated magic doesnt work on superman 1 million i cant post scans but in his respect thread there is a scan galan posted of a villian stating no magic works on superman 1 million dig it bozo By that logic Drax can rip through him. It's like me saying prove Superman is more durable than a planet and saying Gladiator destroys him based on this faulty logic.

Post proof magic doesn't work on Superman. Quit saying stuff prove stuff.

quanchi112
Comics, I already told you that... no expression Which comics ? I know you didn't read anything regarding King Thor but humor me.

quanchi112
kal kent was faster than all star superman, kal kent while couldnt fly and depowered was owning all the metal man combined without getting touched, kal kent was moving so fast he was doing several things at several times and still defuced a nano second bomb, he was stated by narration being faster than a tachyon eat that loser , now you have to prove king thor can match that kind of speed otherwise you are even dumber than you already are laughing

soul suck is magic and kal kent is imune to magic, beside that he can calculate billion scenarios within a second he will read thors mind will know what he is about to do and tear his head off before thor even raise his hammer cry me some more

are you that dumb? no one helped superman 1 million punch time, the portal was meant to give the time some apearence to punch, after all if he just punch the air the universe should be gone before he reach the time stream dont be a douch Kel Kent got hit left and right by Metal Men and by regular hillbillies with 12 gauges.

He was stated with hyperbolic statements and dependent on being near a super sun.

He can't calculate billions of scenarios without a super sun. The guy couldn't avoid a car without one.

Post proof he is completely immune to all magic and then that King Thor's attacks are all magical.

Kal had a lot of help. Do you even leaf through these comics ?

He needed a medium in order to do so. That means he needs help or the right situation in order to do so along with Hourman and WW's aid all stated on panel.

without the super sun and while greatly depowered he basically owned the crap out of king thor by feats deal with that butthurt of yours

i already stated the feats of superman 1 million matching his powers with rushing galaxies owning solaris and breaking time its your turn to post king thor feats and stop with the butthurt

close to king thor level? kal kent owned solaris who was the DC version of galactus, solaris was by farrrr more powerful than king thor , as i said before show me feats of king thor even being able to match his power with stars not to mention galaxies and beings that can destroy them What feats ? I destroyed your weak case.Originally posted by Gecko4life
not my fault your butt budy badabing is trying to help you with me at any cause , lets go to comicvine and see what happens

based on comics feats which i already posted bozo You're a troll and comicvine sucks. I'm still on there I just rarely log in. Originally posted by Gecko4life
king thor got his butthurt by freakin iron man laughing laughing Lies.

quanchi112
and to top it off quan you are a loser and backed out from our previous debate on comicvine and i got banned there, you are pathetic quan lets move our debate to comicvine or any other place you like i know badabing will ban me and delete all my arguments and this is exactly what you are waiting for you are counting the seconds until i am banned, lets debate somewhere else you choose I debated there with someone else not my fault you can't keep an account. You left while I am still on there debating with someone else when I log in. Sucks to be you.

abhilegend
Kal wins. Total immunity to magic is a ***** for a god like thor. Also lulz at quan.

Gecko4life
He didn't lose all his powers he was still using them on panel. I know you're upset and can't keep the anger inside and want to lash out but just relax. Kal Kent's 'showings while depowered pale in comparison to King Thor's while depowered; combat related.
Without the Odinforce it's just classic Thor so quite a step down.
No, it isn't just like King Thor bringing someone back to life isn't. Classici Thor beat the snot out of Surfer and Warlock so even classic Thor laughs at punking Firestorm. It's laughable.

Kal Kent needed everyone's help to defeat solaris. Did you even read the comic ? Seriously. Galactus>>>>Solaris. You just make baseless statements. I already posted scans cementing this. I won't go the trouble I'd rather laugh since you won't post one single scan to muster any kind of defense. King Thor wields the hammer so now it's just a mjolnir feat despite it being within classic thor's powerset from back in his first appearance. LOL at cha.
Comicvine is slow to load and a terrible message board. It's weak just like you're weak.
The scan makes it clear the feat was possible due to the odinforce. King Thor wields the war hammer so make some sense please. Trying to argue Thor's weapon now doesn't even count is beyond trolling it's delusional.
The feats you gave aren't combat related. You also want to dismiss how he stacks up against his opponents with excuses while arguing he's so fast nothing touches him. Fail.
King Thor still took their lives. He won. Kal Kent was getting worked by fodder. The scan made it clear it was getting bleak while King Thor just manned up and sonned the opposition.
It can be taken away if the other pantheon heads use their power to help. Without the super sun he doesn't have the new abilities or the speed. Even with it you don't have any proof. smile
Army men...oh no King Thor is in for it this time. Is all star superman even canon ? You need to prove he can mindrape King Thor.

it is stated magic doesnt work on superman 1 million i cant post scans but in his respect thread there is a scan galan posted of a villian stating no magic works on superman 1 million dig it bozo By that logic Drax can rip through him. It's like me saying prove Superman is more durable than a planet and saying Gladiator destroys him based on this faulty logic.

Post proof magic doesn't work on Superman. Quit saying stuff prove stuff.

you are just going circles with me qun like a sour loser thats fine i realise you know you lost, kal kent stated on panel he lost all his powers he couldnt fly he lost his durability to the point he couldnt believe, he lost his strength to a point he couldnt believe, he stated he is becomming mortal, king thor just lost the odin force however all his states were there with him , kal kent sniffed a herald with just his breath like a bug can you show me king thor doing anything like that? last time we saw him fighting a heral who is iron man he got hurt preety bad laughing

prove that galactus is >>>> solaris, solaris was described as the ultimate threat that can destroy galaxies of life that alone is at least equel to galactus, it was the ultimate power and no superman didnt use the help of others now you are just making shit up like a b!tch, superman 1 million traped solaris in his force vision and stated he can hold solaris long enough to just destroy it

as i said before mjolnir beheading desak in the destroyer armor is a feat for mjolnir to boast its return prove me wrong, why couldnt king thor defeat desak twice when they fought? and now desak is in the destroyer armor and suddenly he can just one shot him? did he recieve any amp? as i said before it was a feat for mjolnir alone and a PIS feat

the feats i gave are combat related since i pointed out beings that kal kent defeated and i pointed out abilities that can be used in battles which you didnt reply with king thor abilities so basically you admit you got owned

without the super sun he does have all his abilities but he is losing them as time goes by, when he only started losing his powers he still was holding back a charging galaxy and he still sniffed firestorm and he still could destroy a giant star and time travel, all that while being slightly depowered , as i said before he doesnt need the super sun to destroy king thor he does it withint nanoseconds

yes all star is canon since in all star superman 1 million stated events that happened in the 1 million universe therefor its related

i showed you kal kent mind raping someone who is resistant to telepathy you either show me king thor being resistant to telepathy at all or i can clearly say kal kent mind rapes him since its within his abilities its your job to prove this power wont work on king thor

quanchi112
Kal wins. Total immunity to magic is a ***** for a god like thor. Also lulz at quan. Prove King Thor's attacks are entirely magical. So now you change from there's no super sun into Kal wins. You seem to flip flop.

Gecko4life
Kel Kent got hit left and right by Metal Men and by regular hillbillies with 12 gauges.

He was stated with hyperbolic statements and dependent on being near a super sun.

He can't calculate billions of scenarios without a super sun. The guy couldn't avoid a car without one.

Post proof he is completely immune to all magic and then that King Thor's attacks are all magical.

Kal had a lot of help. Do you even leaf through these comics ?

He needed a medium in order to do so. That means he needs help or the right situation in order to do so along with Hourman and WW's aid all stated on panel.

What feats ? I destroyed your weak case. You're a troll and comicvine sucks. I'm still on there I just rarely log in. Lies.

now you are just lying, kal kent was depowered to the point he couldnt fly, he was sneak attacked by 5 metal man and he didnt want to fight them, and ytet he still owned them at once Lol and after they all combined themself into 1 creture kal kent basically stated the globs are off and he basically onwed that creture without even getting touched once you fail troll

even while depowered he was faster than all star, defeated all the metal men without getting touched and was able to keep eluminal velocity speed in space

as i explained before it takes time until he starts losing his powers while away from the super sun and even while depowered he could calculate millions in a second which is still more than enough for thor

i already explained they only made a shape for time in a shape of a portal but he was punching the force of time wave after wave 853 centeries into the future while greatly depowered and almost immortal, and what did king thor ever do???

Lol now you are just crying like a b!tch, i present feats of superman 1 million being by far more powerful than king thor while he is depowered, you didnt present any case at all you were trying to low ball superman 1 million thats all you can do, you are a coward you afraid to debate me in a place i wont get banned because you are a pussy

Gecko4life
quan i presented a case for superman 1 million showing him clearly more powerful than king thor even while depowered, stop low balling and bring out king thor feats... what that? you dont have any? you are a loser quan you know it , you are even scared to debate me in a place i wont get banned because you are counting seconds until badabing bans me

abhilegend
Prove King Thor's attacks are entirely magical. So now you change from there's no super sun into Kal wins. You seem to flip flop.
Why would I do that, that's like asking to prove water is wet? Where did I say that kal loses for me to flip-flop?

Gecko4life
prove king thor is fast enough to react to someone who is faster than light

prove king thor is more durable than a giant star

prove king thor is overall more powerful than a charging galaxy

prove the odin force isnt a magic

prove you are not a moron

Gecko4life
quan if you got the guts lets move this debate so any other forum i will eat you alive

quanchi112
now you are just lying, kal kent was depowered to the point he couldnt fly, he was sneak attacked by 5 metal man and he didnt want to fight them, and ytet he still owned them at once Lol and after they all combined themself into 1 creture kal kent basically stated the globs are off and he basically onwed that creture without even getting touched once you fail troll He was depowered but still had power in him. The entire arc made it clear without a super sun he loses power quickly. Yes, he did own the Metal Men but you lied when you said they didn't hit him. You flat out lied. So when Kal's hit it doesn't count but when he isn't touched it counts. Even if he doesn't want to fight he still doesn't want to get hit.
Is that even canon ? Is All Star even canon ? Kal was touched by metal men so who cares. He was tagged throughout the entire arc.
It takes time for him to be completely powerless but every action burns more power.

He needed a medium to strike. He also needed Hourman and WW's help all stated on panel.
I am not crying I am laughing. You called everyone biased here. It made me chuckle. I am debating you right now. Do you even know what debating means ?

Gecko4life
quan you loser where are king thor feats????? come on dont back away show me king thor feats, getting beat up by iron man? cut and hurt by wolverine? king thor was pissed off at wolverine attacking his family and still at full power with odin force and pissed he couldnt knock out wolverine with his punch he is a loser just like you

quanchi112
quan i presented a case for superman 1 million showing him clearly more powerful than king thor even while depowered, stop low balling and bring out king thor feats... what that? you dont have any? you are a loser quan you know it , you are even scared to debate me in a place i wont get banned because you are counting seconds until badabing bans me No, you didn't. Quit pming me, brah.Originally posted by abhilegend
Why would I do that, that's like asking to prove water is wet? Where did I say that kal loses for me to flip-flop? If you complained about him not having a super sun but thought he still wins without one....does that make any sense ?Originally posted by Gecko4life
prove king thor is fast enough to react to someone who is faster than light

prove king thor is overall more powerful than a charging galaxy

prove the odin force isnt a magic

prove you are not a moron Prove Kal is faster than light in combat.

Prove Kal is more durable than the Destroyer.

Prove Kal can reanimate life.

Prove Odin force is just magic. You made the claim.

Prove you can keep an account anywhere longer than a week.

quan if you got the guts lets move this debate so any other forum i will eat you alive I already did that once, brutalio. You left and I remained. Originally posted by Gecko4life
quan you loser where are king thor feats????? come on dont back away show me king thor feats, getting beat up by iron man? cut and hurt by wolverine? king thor was pissed off at wolverine attacking his family and still at full power with odin force and pissed he couldnt knock out wolverine with his punch he is a loser just like you If you don't know anything about King Thor wiki him really fast. You just keep repeating the same lies over and over again. That isn't debating it's trolling.

Gecko4life
He was depowered but still had power in him. The entire arc made it clear without a super sun he loses power quickly. Yes, he did own the Metal Men but you lied when you said they didn't hit him. You flat out lied. So when Kal's hit it doesn't count but when he isn't touched it counts. Even if he doesn't want to fight he still doesn't want to get hit.
Is that even canon ? Is All Star even canon ? Kal was touched by metal men so who cares. He was tagged throughout the entire arc.
It takes time for him to be completely powerless but every action burns more power.

He needed a medium to strike. He also needed Hourman and WW's help all stated on panel.
I am not crying I am laughing. You called everyone biased here. It made me chuckle. I am debating you right now. Do you even know what debating means ?

of course he had some kind of power within him however it was a dim shadown compared to his normal power and even as depowered it was extremely low

i said when they combined themselves into a huge creture he said alright i dont have time for you and basically owned them without getting hurt he was able to hit that creture 4-5 times and the creture couldnt even raise his hand during that time that was a speed blitz

yes all star is canon as i stated in the 1 million arc it was stated he was fighting the cronoverse with the superman squad and in all star they show it happed therefor it is as canon as 1 million universe

his powers dont leave him that fast, while depowered he still was holding back a charging galaxy, owning firestorm with breath, being able to destroy giant stars, it takes some time until he is being depowered to the point he really starting to lose real abilities, its more than enough to kill king thor

show me WW and hourman helping him, where is it? the only thing worked for him was the fact he used a portal as a device to punch time itself as was stated, even wonder woman stated no one can do it and that he is going to kill himself, show me them helping him at any way or GTFO troll

abhilegend
No, you didn't. Quit pming me, brah. If you complained about him not having a super sun but thought he still wins without one....does that make any sense ? Prove Kal is faster than light in combat.

I already did that once, brutalio. You left and I remained. If you don't know anything about King Thor wiki him really fast. You just keep repeating the same lies over and over again. That isn't debating it's trolling.
Again, how does that equate to "flip-flopping"? Kal wins.

quanchi112
of course he had some kind of power within him however it was a dim shadown compared to his normal power and even as depowered it was extremely low

i said when they combined themselves into a huge creture he said alright i dont have time for you and basically owned them without getting hurt he was able to hit that creture 4-5 times and the creture couldnt even raise his hand during that time that was a speed blitz

yes all star is canon as i stated in the 1 million arc it was stated he was fighting the cronoverse with the superman squad and in all star they show it happed therefor it is as canon as 1 million universe

his powers dont leave him that fast, while depowered he still was holding back a charging galaxy, owning firestorm with breath, being able to destroy giant stars, it takes some time until he is being depowered to the point he really starting to lose real abilities, its more than enough to kill king thor

show me WW and hourman helping him, where is it? the only thing worked for him was the fact he used a portal as a device to punch time itself as was stated, even wonder woman stated no one can do it and that he is going to kill himself, show me them helping him at any way or GTFO troll So he was depowered like King Thor was. Thanks for agreeing.

Kal Kent was always beyond them but they weren't impressive and could hit him. They did.
Prove it's canon.

So what ? If he's that powerful one flick should destroy a metal man. It doesn't translate into a combat feat when he goes up against his opponents.

The scan made it clear with their help it was possible. I won't post a single scan I have already done so in this thread while you haven't posted a single scan.

After WW stated no one can Hourman said with our help he can. It's on the same page so quit asking me to post a page you read.

quanchi112
Again, how does that equate to "flip-flopping"? Kal wins. You wanted a super sun in the thread to argue Kal wins harder. Seriously. That's what you wanted. King Thor wins based off his feats, showings. Kal Kent doesn't have anything to suggest he beats King Thor imo.

Gecko4life
No, you didn't. Quit pming me, brah. If you complained about him not having a super sun but thought he still wins without one....does that make any sense ? Prove Kal is faster than light in combat.

I already did that once, brutalio. You left and I remained. If you don't know anything about King Thor wiki him really fast. You just keep repeating the same lies over and over again. That isn't debating it's trolling.

i pm you so you will stop being a b!tch and debate me on another forum where i wont get banned loser

even without super sun he rapes king thor based on feats

even if its just travel speed its still fast enough to reach and kill thor before he reacts, superman 1 million was faster than all star superman, superman 1 million was at several places at the same time and defuced a nanosecond bomb before it exploded with his quantom vision, thats a prove he is far faster in action that light

kal kent wont get hit by king thor because he is too fast as i stated, prove it was king thor who beheaded the destroyer and not mjolnir, kal kent can read king thor mind and avoid the attack before king thor makes it, kal kent was floating in a supernova inviroment unharmed and didnt even feel it, he was using a shield for the warlord and made all those explosions just to scare him, eventually he took hits from golden superman prime himself and wasnt even knocked out and golden superman prime 1 million if we go by narration and logic suppose to hit much much much harder than that

kal kent doesnt need to reanimate life in order to kick thors ass its irrelevant

odin force was always stated as magic by odin it was never stated as something else, if you got the proof its something else provide the proof

i will repeat myself

prove king thor is faster than someone who is faster than light

prove king thor overall power supress a charging galaxy

prove king thor can resist being mind raped

prove you are not a moron

Gecko4life
So he was depowered like King Thor was. Thanks for agreeing.

Kal Kent was always beyond them but they weren't impressive and could hit him. They did.
Prove it's canon.

So what ? If he's that powerful one flick should destroy a metal man. It doesn't translate into a combat feat when he goes up against his opponents.

The scan made it clear with their help it was possible. I won't post a single scan I have already done so in this thread while you haven't posted a single scan.

After WW stated no one can Hourman said with our help he can. It's on the same page so quit asking me to post a page you read.

no, i will repeat again, kal kent at those points was by farrr more depowered than king thor was, he basically was losing most of his durability strength and he lost all his other abilities, king thor was in a way better condition than him

prove whats canon? are you that dumbass? when they combined into 1 creture kal kent delivered 4 - 5 hits without getting hit even once its a fact

he actually owned a herald with just his breath, when facing the metal man he was depowered even further and couldnt even fly, he was by far weaker at that point and still owned the life out of them, in combat he defeated solaris and that alone should tell you all you need

show me them helping him, where is the help? they were just standing and watching him punch all those time waves, it wasnt showed or stated they did anything therefor you are trolling and making shit up

Gecko4life
You wanted a super sun in the thread to argue Kal wins harder. Seriously. That's what you wanted. King Thor wins based off his feats, showings. Kal Kent doesn't have anything to suggest he beats King Thor imo.

your opinion is retarded troll, i presented feats of kal kent while depowered holding back charging galaxy, sniffing herald, destroying giant star, defeating solaris, while almost mortal and losing his power really badly still owning the entire metal man crew and hords of robots that were designed by lex to fight superman, breaking and punching time 853 centeries into the future and altering reality

king thor feats? hurt and beat up by iron man, cut and hurt by wolverine, losing his arm and eye no thing and nobody hulk version, owned by desak twice, oh yeah and taken down by captain america Lol

quanchi112
i pm you so you will stop being a b!tch and debate me on another forum where i wont get banned loser

even without super sun he rapes king thor based on feats His combat feats showed metal men posing a threat. He didn't beat anyone near King Thor's level.
Based on what killing King Thor ? Based on which character did he kill ?
He got hit by humans and metal men. You want to dismiss every time he got hit and create a false idea of Kal Kent. King Thor has his war hammer in the thread so it pertains. Wow. So what he was harmed by metal Men. That's combat, sport.
It's like you bringing up Kal punching through time with a medium. LOL.
Yes, it was. Now prove Odin stated it was only magic.

I will repeat myself.

Prove Kal is faster than light in combat.

Gecko4life
Lol

http://www.leaderslair.com/lightningcrashes/thor2-049pic2.gif

abhilegend
You wanted a super sun in the thread to argue Kal wins harder. Seriously. That's what you wanted. King Thor wins based off his feats, showings. Kal Kent doesn't have anything to suggest he beats King Thor imo.
And? That equates to flip-flopping? Who cares about your opinion anyway? Kal wins.

Batman-Prime
Which comics ? I know you didn't read anything regarding King Thor but humor me.

You asked about SM1M no expression we talked about the Supersun and Kal, your memory is short. You already proved that you never read ehe one Million stories, so humor me if I won't take you serious wink.

Galan007
Some of the worst 'debating' I've ever seen has taken place in this thread.

quanchi112
no, i will repeat again, kal kent at those points was by farrr more depowered than king thor was, he basically was losing most of his durability strength and he lost all his other abilities, king thor was in a way better condition than him

prove whats canon? are you that dumbass? when they combined into 1 creture kal kent delivered 4 - 5 hits without getting hit even once its a fact

he actually owned a herald with just his breath, when facing the metal man he was depowered even further and couldnt even fly, he was by far weaker at that point and still owned the life out of them, in combat he defeated solaris and that alone should tell you all you need

show me them helping him, where is the help? they were just standing and watching him punch all those time waves, it wasnt showed or stated they did anything therefor you are trolling and making shit up No, he wasn't they both weren't close to optimum levels of power unless you think classic Thor is close to Odin power on his own. LOL.

Prove all star is canon.

Kal was hit prior to proving he can be hit.

Thor beat Surfer and warlock so that's mopre impressive than Firestorm. Classic Thor scared Galactus off. LOL. This is fun.

The dialogue made it clear. The feat doesn't translate over to combat anyway.

your opinion is retarded troll, i presented feats of kal kent while depowered holding back charging galaxy, sniffing herald, destroying giant star, defeating solaris, while almost mortal and losing his power really badly still owning the entire metal man crew and hords of robots that were designed by lex to fight superman, breaking and punching time 853 centeries into the future and altering reality

king thor feats? hurt and beat up by iron man, cut and hurt by wolverine, losing his arm and eye no thing and nobody hulk version, owned by desak twice, oh yeah and taken down by captain america Lol Quit repeating yourself most of these don't mean anything combat related. By your reasoning Drax tears Hulk wide open.

Iron Man hd a suit powered by King Thor's energy and didn't lose, killed Wolverine with one eye blast, while depowered murdered Hulk and the Thing.

King Thor beheads him.

Gecko4life
His combat feats showed metal men posing a threat. He didn't beat anyone near King Thor's level.
Based on what killing King Thor ? Based on which character did he kill ?
He got hit by humans and metal men. You want to dismiss every time he got hit and create a false idea of Kal Kent. King Thor has his war hammer in the thread so it pertains. Wow. So what he was harmed by metal Men. That's combat, sport.
It's like you bringing up Kal punching through time with a medium. LOL.
Yes, it was. Now prove Odin stated it was only magic.

I will repeat myself.

he was greatly depowered, was surprise attacked and still didnt want to fight them, owned them all together, and then speedblitzed them combined, they didnt present any problem at all

he can destroy king thor with his breath alone unless you prove he is more durable than a giant star

no he didnt get hit by humans now you are just lying and making shit up thats pathetic quan

he got hit when he was greatly depowered and still beat hords of robots and all the metal man combined

yes its a great feat since he broke the time barrier in a form of a portal that was meant for him to hit only time and didnt harm anything else, so he broke time punched it 853 centeries into the future and altered events while being so depowered and its >>>>>>>>>> anything king thor ever did

its your job to prove the odin force is more than a magic, odin stated many times its his magic if it was something else it would be stated now its your job to prove its more than just magic

i proved kal is faster than light in combat by being at several places at the same time and doing things like fixing the sheep and helping people traped at the same time and still arrive and defuce a nanosecond bomb, now all that was not just flight but actions he did now that means he can make same actions in combat right? because whats a combat? body movement... what was he doing while fixing the sheep and rescue people and defuce a bomb? body movement right??? owned

prove the destroyer was harmed by king thor and not mjolnir, kal kent wont get hit by the destroyer too fast and can read king thor mind and beat him to it, he was floating in super nova inviroment without noticing it, he took hits from golden prime himself and wasnt even knocked out, now we all saw how powerful were superman blows after being few minutes in the sun right? now this is golden prime the one who empower the entire superman dynasty and was thousands of years inside the sun its redicilous how powerful he is and he couldnt knock out 1 million

kal doesnt need to reanimate time but still i will prove it, he can time travel just like he travels all the time from the 853 centery to present days

prove odin force is more than a magic since odin stated its magic and nothing more

and of course i will repeat myself

prove king thor can react to someone who is faster than speed of light

prove king thor can resist telepathy

prove king thor overall power output supress a charging galaxy

prove your ass isnt badabings cum dump

Gecko4life
No, he wasn't they both weren't close to optimum levels of power unless you think classic Thor is close to Odin power on his own. LOL.

Prove all star is canon.

Kal was hit prior to proving he can be hit.

Thor beat Surfer and warlock so that's mopre impressive than Firestorm. Classic Thor scared Galactus off. LOL. This is fun.

The dialogue made it clear. The feat doesn't translate over to combat anyway.

Quit repeating yourself most of these don't mean anything combat related. By your reasoning Drax tears Hulk wide open.

Iron Man hd a suit powered by King Thor's energy and didn't lose, killed Wolverine with one eye blast, while depowered murdered Hulk and the Thing.

King Thor beheads him.

superman 1 million was by far more depowered than king thor he was becoming mortal and losing everything from strength flight durability and you name it, king thor only lost the odin force and therefor still had his physical states such as durability strength atc atc

i proved all star is canon because the events that took place in all star were mentioned in the 1 million run

kal was hit only when he was greatly depowered so your point is mute

kal sniffed a herald like a bug show me thor sniffing someone like a bug with breath, hell show me odin doing that

scaring a starved galactus is a feat? the thing knocked down a hungry galactus Lol IT IS FUN

show me them helping him or show me statement of them helping him, hourman said he can with our help however it was made clear he was punching all by himself seeing how he was punching and getting older and they were basically standing and just watching

you are being a rutine and going in circles like a loser, i already showed combat feats and stated that such things as holding a charging galaxy , destroying a giant star and beating solaris can be used in combat therefor those are combat feats

iron man is just iron man and he got a fight from ironman as simple as it is , prove iron man had the odin force this is fun

while depowered got crippled by hulk and thing very badly, got knocked down and hurt by captain america, at full power couldnt even knock out wolverine

no he doesnt since 1 million is faster more surable stronger and basically can shove mjolnir up his ass

Gecko4life
lets go quan keep up with me

abhilegend
Its debate if the "grr" was the debate between bizarro and non.

Gecko4life
have to go to work now hope i wont get banned when i return so i can own quan some more

JakeTheBank

I lol'd.

quanchi112
he was greatly depowered, was surprise attacked and still didnt want to fight them, owned them all together, and then speedblitzed them combined, they didnt present any problem at all King Thor didn't also want to fight them close his family. He defeated them all as well. They were a lot more credible in terms of foes than the Metal Men were as well.
Show me anyone destroying King Thor on panel or defeating him.
He got hit by a shot from a mere human.

Since you called me a liar.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Images/th_Kentshotbyhuman.jpg
Without asuper sun he isn't as formidable.
He needed a medium to strike doesn't have anything to do with his punches hitting King Thor. Nothing at all.
Post proof then since he stated it many times. I can disprove it but I'd rather you post anything.
Post proof then. He sure saves people at his top speeds but that doesn't mean he uses his top speed in order to combat his opponents.
Try breaking up your sentences into paragraphs and not so much jumbled crapola. King Thor can throw his war hammer so the feat is possible since he has his war hammer for the fight. How powerful was Superman Prime ? Post scans or cite the issue number. Saying he's been in the sun for thousands of years really doesn't prove how powerful he is. It's just speculation.
King Thor traveled through time as well. Whoopty doo.

Post proof of your claim.
Then so will I.

JakeTheBank

lol

quanchi112
superman 1 million was by far more depowered than king thor he was becoming mortal and losing everything from strength flight durability and you name it, king thor only lost the odin force and therefor still had his physical states such as durability strength atc atc
You keep repeating yourself. King Thor's combat feats>>>Kal kent's. The Odinforce dramatically increases your durability along with your overall power. LOL.

i proved all star is canon because the events that took place in all star were mentioned in the 1 million run

kal sniffed a herald like a bug show me thor sniffing someone like a bug with breath, hell show me odin doing that

scaring a starved galactus is a feat? the thing knocked down a hungry galactus Lol IT IS FUN That doesn't make them canon just like the events of siege what if aren't canon despite the events being mentioned there.

Kal needs a super sun to be at full power.

Thor beat someone more powerful at his classic levels with a friend. Darkseid defeated Firestorm with a gesture before so not impressed.

Galactus wasn't starved he was weakened. Knocking someone down and chasing them off fearing for their life isn't the same thing.

The dialogue made it clear he needed help.
You repeated yourself. You say the same things while ignoring the context of the scenes.

Iron Man wasn't just Iron Man when he took on King Thor while Kal Kent was desperate against fodder.

While depowered Thor defeated Hulk and the Thing he stands over Kal's corpse with his half arm raised in victory.

quanchi112
lets go quan keep up with me Keep running. Herochat. It's back up the thread is already created. Meet me there.

Gecko4life
King Thor didn't also want to fight them close his family. He defeated them all as well. They were a lot more credible in terms of foes than the Metal Men were as well.
Show me anyone destroying King Thor on panel or defeating him.
He got hit by a shot from a mere human.

Since you called me a liar.

Without asuper sun he isn't as formidable.
He needed a medium to strike doesn't have anything to do with his punches hitting King Thor. Nothing at all.
Post proof then since he stated it many times. I can disprove it but I'd rather you post anything.
Post proof then. He sure saves people at his top speeds but that doesn't mean he uses his top speed in order to combat his opponents.
Try breaking up your sentences into paragraphs and not so much jumbled crapola. King Thor can throw his war hammer so the feat is possible since he has his war hammer for the fight. How powerful was Superman Prime ? Post scans or cite the issue number. Saying he's been in the sun for thousands of years really doesn't prove how powerful he is. It's just speculation.
King Thor traveled through time as well. Whoopty doo.

Post proof of your claim.
Then so will I.

are you retarded? king thor was defending his family and wolverine jump on them he was pissed, his family was attacked he was furious and he attacked wolverine with the hardest punch he could dish out while at full power and yet it didnt even knock out wolverine thats a very pathetic demonstration of brute punching power

again are you retarded? wolverine and captain america are more dredible than high metas - low heralds? and then they all combined themselves into 1 creture and you call it less credible than a bunch of peak humans? GTFO

desak preety much owned king thor on panel and had him badly hurt and almost dying, screaming arghhh everywhere, iron man was able to hurt king thor easily and that says a lot about his durability if freakin iron man can beat him up, hulk and thing were able to tear him arm off and his eye and thats a pathetic display of durability, i know he lost the odin force but he still had his durability and that was pathetic display of it , basically judging by what we have seen during his entire arc a breath sniff from superman 1 million can easily destroy him

superman 1 million at that point was greatly depowered to the point not only he lost his flight but he also lost most of his durability and even was suprised he felt that, he didnt expect the humans to shoot at him because he wasnt expecting them to be hostile and after they fired him he was surprised and still wasnt at battle mode, also it can be added he was sure he can tank a gun shot like he did in that scan so why should he avoid something he can easily tank... do you see mainstream superman avoiding bullets? and if you want to talk about speeds than that bullet was still faster than wolverine slash in mid air and captain america bashing king thor with his shield and kicking him

as i explained already the portal was only a form of time for him to punch, it was never stated it made his punching easier, it was never stated as anything aisde of a form for him to punch, as wonder women herself stated no one can do it , he was fighting waves of time and breaking them and altering reality, SBP punching reality wall never descridited him from breaking time

odin always reffer to the odin force as his magic, therefor it is what it is a magic, if you got a proof its something more than a magic and that it works on a different base than magic than present or shut up

are you that retarded quan or just butthurt? i presented feats where superman 1 million is doing actions at speeds that portray him being at several places at the same time, fixing a ship saving people and defucing a nanosecond bomb, he wasnt just flying from place to place but he was doing physical actions it doesnt matter if its fighting or not, if superman can clean his house , take out the trash and then arrive at work before a nanosecond and lift lois skirt up would you argue he cant fight at that speed just because it wasnt fighting? the fact he can do physical actions at that kind of speed is a proof he can also combat at that speed, seriously you are like a retarded first grader who got to be explained deeply about everything since you cant think

his hammer toss wont work since superman 1 million is too fast for it, he was stated many times by narration being faster than a speeding tachyon which is several times faster than speed of light, was faster than all star superman, this hammer toss will never tag him, he can read billion scenarios within a second and use it to read up on king thor mind know what he is about to do and already expect and work against his hammer toss, he can trap mjilnir inside his force vision and stop its movement unless you prove mjilnir is more powerful than a charging galaxy, he can teleport mjolnir to the fifth dimension good luck getting it back, and even if for some reason it tags him it wont do shit since surviving being beat by golden superman prime is >>>>>>>>>>> mjolnir, superman while being several minutes in the sun was able to hurt cosmic beings with his punches, golden prime been there thousand of years and it was stated he became more powerful and was godlike.

i proved kal is faster than light in combat by being at several places at the same time and doing things like fixing the sheep and helping people traped at the same time and still arrive and defuce a nanosecond bomb, now all that was not just flight but actions he did now that means he can make same actions in combat right? because whats a combat? body movement... what was he doing while fixing the sheep and rescue people and defuce a bomb? body movement right??? owned

by the way i dont need to prove even he is faster than light since if iron man, wolverine, hulk, thing, captain america can hit him.... i only need the proof he is faster than superman which i presented laughing

i already explained the destroyer part

kal doesnt need reanimate life when he can take king thors life

the odin force was always stated as a magic if you got other proof of it not being a magic present it

in works

Gecko4life
You keep repeating yourself. King Thor's combat feats>>>Kal kent's. The Odinforce dramatically increases your durability along with your overall power. LOL.

scaring a starved galactus is a feat? the thing knocked down a hungry galactus Lol IT IS FUN That doesn't make them canon just like the events of siege what if aren't canon despite the events being mentioned there.

Kal needs a super sun to be at full power.

Thor beat someone more powerful at his classic levels with a friend. Darkseid defeated Firestorm with a gesture before so not impressed.

Galactus wasn't starved he was weakened. Knocking someone down and chasing them off fearing for their life isn't the same thing.

The dialogue made it clear he needed help.
You repeated yourself. You say the same things while ignoring the context of the scenes.

Iron Man wasn't just Iron Man when he took on King Thor while Kal Kent was desperate against fodder.

While depowered Thor defeated Hulk and the Thing he stands over Kal's corpse with his half arm raised in victory.

i keep repeating myself because you are a moron who cant comprehend my point and simply trolling because you understand by now king thor is a weakling compared to 1 million or even superman, hell i could even argue normal superman vs king thor and beat your ass you dont even know how to present king thor's case you moron

nop, king thor fighting feats are getting hurt by iron man, getting cut and hurt by wolverine and not being able to even knock him out, being so slow even peak humans like cap tagged and took him down, getting his ass kicked all over the place by desak , kal kent unlike him actually defeated his foes, defeating solaris alone is >>> anything king thor done in his entire arc

while having the odin force he still got cut by wolverine and holding his arm with pain and he still got hurt and beat by ironman, still got hurt and screaming arrgghhh all over the place by desak

as i already explained the place that took part in all star superman were mentioned and talked about in the 1 million arc , same thing could be said about the 1 million arc is it canon? perhaps even the 1 million arc isnt canon however both 1 million arc and all star arc are connected therefor if we are discussing 1 million than all star is canon as well

let it be reminded the king thor saga is also alternet reality therefor you cant bring odin force feats outside of the 616 universe and even basic thor abilities, prove the odin force works the same way in the king thor saga as in the 616 universe , otherwise i will say it works only as presented in that arc

i alreasy explained kal will still be at full power when killing king thor within a nanosecond, even while away from the supersun for shirt time he presented feats that tell us he will WTFSTOMP king thor

616 classic thor events are not canon because the king thor saga is alternate universe therefor its mute , and just to clear things up galactus at that point was at his weakest and even the thing knocked down a hungry galactus this is a no feat

firestorm is still a respected level herald that placed himself at least as mid herald - high herald, he was sniffed like a bug, king thor on the other hand couldnt even deal properly with metas

wonder women and hourman were thinking he needs help but the showings show us he didnt need any help and acomplish it all by himself, unless you got evidence of them helping him you should stop trolling

it was the same old iron man unless you can prove he got some extra powers, kal kent while greatly depowered to the point he was becomming mortal was owning hords of robots that were designed by lex to fight superman himself

if king thor at full power fighting superman 1 million at full power he gets destroyed based on the feats i presented

if king thor at full power fights a slightly depowered superman 1 million he gets destroyed based on the feats i presented

if king thor at full power fights a greatly depowered superman 1 million it will be more of a fight but he still will lose

superman 1 million stomps him by sneezing

Gecko4life
Keep running. Herochat. It's back up the thread is already created. Meet me there.

you are pathetic quan but alright i will own you there too

Gecko4life
now as i already said quan, prove king thor is fast enough to tag superman 1 million or avoid his hits because superman 1 million presented feats of being faster than light while king thor? well he got tagged and beat by captain america wolverine iron man thing and preety much nobodies so...

prove king thor is more durable than a giant star unless you do so i will say superman 1 million will destroy him with breath alone

prove king thor is more powerful than a charging galaxy if you wont then superman 1 million will trap and squash him inside the force vision

prove king thor can resist telepathy

prove the odin force isnt just magic

prove you are dumber than you already are

Gecko4life
and by the way just to clear things up non of king thor attacks wont be able to hurt 1 million since he is imune to magic and the odin force is magic unless you prove otherwise

Gecko4life
and by the way i remembered now that king thor had a problem with a moon... Lol even mainstream superman was able to split a moon easily, so basically its superman 1 million while depowered matching his power with charging galaxy vs king thor at full power matching his power with a moon? this is just another showing to portray the huge power gap between 1 million and king thor, superman 1 million stomps

and i just had to post this its just too funny

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody8.jpg

this is king thor ROFLLLL

Gecko4life
I Lol very hard at the GHHURRLLLL part

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor45bs.jpg

Gecko4life
once again king thor is getting literally steped on

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thorv2530141hx.jpg

Diesldude
Good points, King Thor was hurt by a lot less than the time barrier shattering blows Kal was dishing out. Like I said before, Quan needed more stips than not being under the super sun for this fight to be close to being competitive.

Gecko4life
yep you are right, quan needs to prove that those captain america blows and those other blows that took king thor down are more powerful than time busting and reality altering punches, unless he does that superman 1 million will kill king thor with a single blow

abhilegend
Had to say gecko is owning quan. He should just calm a bit down.

Gecko4life
Had to say gecko is owning quan. He should just calm a bit down.

just shows you the gap between quan and other posters, many serious posters like galan philosophy jinzin and others could easily destroy me in a debate, and yet someone like me can shut his points down, just shows you why nobody bothers with arguing quan

JakeTheBank
Perrikus and Desak hurting King Thor are low feats, now? erm

Cogito

Classic Quan logic, ironically.

Gecko4life

captain america hurting him is, wolverine hurting him is, iron man hurting him is, hulk and thing tear his body apart is

what feats does perrikus have? i dont care about his "god" title

i never said its a low feat for thor getting owned and raped by desak i just found it funny all his gurgles and arghhhsss big grin

JakeTheBank
captain america hurting him is, wolverine hurting him is, iron man hurting him is, hulk and thing tear his body apart is

what feats does perrikus have? i dont care about his "god" title

i never said its a low feat for thor getting owned and raped by desak i just found it funny all his gurgles and arghhhsss big grin

Wolverine injuring him is the only one that doesn't really need context; he has a storied history of harming Class 100 beings with his claws. Thor doesn't have the best piercing/slashing damage resistance among heralds, but typically, that means jack shit against other heralds and above tiered characters. Captain America laying the hurting on Thor who had been stripped of the Odin Force and had gone through the ringer with Hulk and Thing for hours isn't all that much of a low feat. Even so, trying to lowball King Thor in order to defend Superman 1 Million doesn't make sense...even if you try to justify it by bashing Quan.

Perrikus damn near killed Jurgens Thor w/o the OF and broke Mjolnir. Suffice it to say, he was easily a legitimate threat.

Desak owning and raping Thor makes sense considering his power set and the fact that he was designed to fight gods and kill them.

quanchi112
Had to say gecko is owning quan. He should just calm a bit down. Your opinion is irrelevant and that of a cheerleader. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Perrikus and Desak hurting King Thor are low feats, now? erm This is exactly what I wanted. I wanted to really get my fill of this debate. I wanted to lure him in. Just sit back and enjoy the show. The destruction of Kal Kent begins tonight.

abhilegend
Your opinion is irrelevant and that of a cheerleader. This is exactly what I wanted. I wanted to really get my fill of this debate. I wanted to lure him in. Just sit back and enjoy the show. The destruction of Kal Kent begins tonight.
Lulz. Just enjoying the train-wreckh, go on.

quanchi112
are you retarded? King thor was defending his family and wolverine jump on them he was pissed, his family was attacked he was furious and he attacked wolverine with the hardest punch he could dish out while at full power and yet it didnt even knock out wolverine thats a very pathetic demonstration of brute punching power. How do you know he wasn't seriously affected by his punch ? There's a punch and he dies with one blast. Killing Wolverine this easily is quite the feat.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Thorset13f.jpg

Wolverine was killed easily while Captain America took him on after a brutal fight which lasted hours minus the Odinforce against the Thing and the Hulk.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Thorset13hfoughtforhours.jpg

^^^^Balder is holding his own child forcing him to stop fighting back. Context, kid.

As soon as his child is safe Steve rodgers goes down hard.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thorset13j.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Thorset13kdestroyedcapsshield.jpg
First off Desak is built to take on King Thor. He's as immune to Thor's powers as Thor is immune to the common cold.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Thorset16a.jpg

Is Desak not every bit their equal as a threat--by they he means the Celestials.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Celestialsthreat.jpg

Iron Man had Thor's own energy fueling his suit. King Thor wasn't close to being defeated.

Hulk and the Thing took on a Thor cut off from the Odinforce which increases durability/power.

With the Odinforce King Thor tanked the Destroyer incinerator blasts. How's this for durability. This is with the Odinforce, kid.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Thorset18hLokidies.jpg

This is what happens when he isn't constantly powered by his super sun, aka external amp. It's funny King Thor doesn't want to fight wolverine near his family but Kal kent gets a pass when humans start shooting him. King Thor wasn't expecting his own former friends to try and assassinate him along with Balder you ninny. The best is hillbillies somehow can a great pass for attacking Superman.

Kal was taken off guard so his reflexes aren't impressive. I gave multiple examples of him being attacked you want to ignore every single example and pretend it doesn't count. That's not how debating works. This isn't mainstream Superman this is Kal Kent. We don't cite other showings of other characters as proof, kiddo. You talk the talk now walk the walk. Thor easily deflects bullets as well. No biggie.

Balder held King Thor's child and wouldn't allow him to fight back. Once Balder died so did the Captain. smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>