Freedom Fighters Vs Dark Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11136/1108401-new_avengers_annual_03_pg_03_04_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9241/497900-scan_large.jpg

zopzop
If Sentry wasn't on Team Avengers, I'd say a well written Ray could solo that entire group.

But as it stands, he is on Team Avengers and would tip the scales in their favor. Team Avengers for the win.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop
If Sentry wasn't on Team Avengers, I'd say a well written Ray could solo that entire group.

But as it stands, he is on Team Avengers and would tip the scales in their favor. Team Avengers for the win.

I'd think Sam would be a good counter. The one where he grew like a giant and casually threw a Superman level character to the moon. He also soloed the Freedom Fighters including Ray.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He also soloed the Freedom Fighters including Ray.

PIS! big grin

Prep-Man
Not really. DC really wrote up Uncle Sam. He could BFR pretty much anyone through his hat, which includes a separate dimension.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not really. DC really wrote up Uncle Sam. He could BFR pretty much anyone through his hat, which includes a separate dimension.

Just out of curiosity, how did he beat Ray? Seeing as how if Ray don't want to be touched by physical attacks, he won't be (like in the Lobo fight).

If Sam can BFR Sentry fast, then I'll give it to Team FF.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop
Just out of curiosity, how did he beat Ray? Seeing as how if Ray don't want to be touched by physical attacks, he won't be (like in the Lobo fight).

If Sam can BFR Sentry fast, then I'll give it to Team FF.

I don't remember, but the team was attacking Sam and he casually defeated them.

Don't forget Miss America, she has transmutation powers as well. Both are pretty much immortal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.