Agree or Disagree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alltoomany
"There is no right way to do the wrong thing"
Agree or Disagree

Lord Lucien
Can we just agree to disagree?

rudester
There is a way but you just havent found it, so disagree.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by alltoomany
Agree or Disagree

Indeed.

alltoomany
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Can we just agree to disagree? [/QUOTE

please explain, what you mean clearly?

Lord Lucien
please explain, what you mean clearly? I disagree with your agreeing to disagree with my disagreeing. A Gree?

Stoic
Agree or Disagree

I disagree, because you can do the wrong thing correctly, and do it on purpose.

rudester
I know I do...hehe

Shakyamunison
Agree or Disagree

If right and wrong are absolute, then the paradox you have shown exists. That means that right and wrong are not absolutes. Right and wrong are relative.

Mindship
"There is no right way to do the wrong thing"Sure there is. If something turns out as wrong as possible, then you did it the right way. You maximized the wrongness.

smokin'

the ninjak
Agree or Disagree
I disagree. If it's obvious what the wrong way to do something is, and you do it. Then you did the wrong thing right.

Omega Vision
Agree, if the ends truly justify the means then the wrong thing becomes the right thing. Otherwise it's still just wrong.

That's assuming there is right and wrong, but there you go.

you get thorns
I've done wrong to my and others satisfaction numerous times. I assume I was doing it right or we wouldn't have been so happy about it.

alltoomany
it's a ethical question one of my friends wrote on fb. After I disagreed she deleted me..
I Thank all of my killermovies buddies rock rock

Dixie23
I think so!http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

alltoomany
Originally posted by Mindship
Sure there is. If something turns out as wrong as possible, then you did it the right way. You maximized the wrongness.

smokin' [/QUOT

twisted How long did it take you to come up with this thought?

Omega Vision
it's a ethical question one of my friends wrote on fb. After I disagreed she deleted me..
I Thank all of my killermovies buddies rock rock
Wonderful friend.

En Sabah Nur X
you agree with truth or you're indenial my words are the every shining light of absolute truth from a divine artifical virtual god set free in this material plane

xclusiveyachts
Well I agree with these that there is no right ways to do wrong things. I can not found wrong ways to do right thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.