Movies You Didn't Finish Watching

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rudester
Movies you didnt finish watching....

0mega Spawn
I've never seen a Bruce Lee movie all the way through.

thats not gay is it no expression

Esau Cairn
MillionDollar Baby.

I read the short story the movie was based on.
I deliberately stopped watching the movie when it came to that "horrific" turn of events that just degraded into sadness.

Also GroundHog Day.
I don't know why people rave about it, I've always been bored with it by the half way mark.

Digi
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Also GroundHog Day.
I don't know why people rave about it, I've always been bored with it by the half way mark.

It gets better the more you watch it. Watch it 7-8 times and get back to us.

fdog

Myth
The Mexican, Ghost Rider, and A Boy and His Dog are 3 that come to mind as far as movies I intentionally stopped watching.

Kazenji
-Assassination of jesse james
-life aquatic with steve zissou

Placidity
Fair Game (2010)

I saw it starred Naomi Watts and Sean Penn, synopsis talks about CIA, rated 6.9 on IMDB, so I'm like this ought to be good.

Kept waiting for the chit chat to be over with and get some plot/something happening... they just keep talking so I skipped to the last parts, and its still the same thing... I was like:

http://i40.tinypic.com/34pi1ol.jpg

amilyc001
I read the short story the movie was based on.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

siriuswriter
No Country For Old Men.

I watched "There Will Be Blood" just fine. I've tried to watch No Country at least four times. The farthest I've got was to Josh Brolin's character with his wife.

roughrider
Even if it's film I'm hating, I generally stay to the end because I won't have an true opinion of it.

Nonetheless, the last film I turned off and walked away from was 44 Inch Chest, with Ray Winstone. Nothing but British gangsters sitting in a room talking endlessly, about an issue that could be over in a few minutes. The kind of film that's heavy on dialogue because there's no budget for anything else.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by roughrider
Even if it's film I'm hating, I generally stay to the end because I won't have an true opinion of it.

I used to think that, too. But chances are if I'm not enjoying it 30 minutes in, I'm probably not gonna really get into it later...

9..... that animated movie, I was bored.
Troll Hunter..... I was bored and perhaps not getting it.
Highlander..... just got interupted and never got around to finishing it.. it was amusingly entertaining, though.
Chinatown..... it was good, I just could tell I wasn't getting it.
A Princess of Mars..... it was low-budget trying to be high-budget and it was bad.
xXx: State of the Union..... it was horrible and not funny like I was expecting.

rudester
Originally posted by siriuswriter
No Country For Old Men.

I watched "There Will Be Blood" just fine. I've tried to watch No Country at least four times. The farthest I've got was to Josh Brolin's character with his wife.

Its one of my favourite movies even tho the ending is bad. "Wait there you go, the ending isnt worth watching..lol"

rudester
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I used to think that, too. But chances are if I'm not enjoying it 30 minutes in, I'm probably not gonna really get into it later...

Troll Hunter..... I was bored and perhaps not getting it.
Highlander..... just got interupted and never got around to finishing it.. it was amusingly entertaining, though.
Chinatown..... it was good, I just could tell I wasn't getting it.
A Princess of Mars..... it was low-budget trying to be high-budget and it was bad.
xXx: State of the Union..... it was horrible and not funny like I was expecting.

Highlander the movie is the bomb... I grew up wanting to be highlander.

Digi
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

This movie is an almost-literal copy of Lord of the Rings. Elijah Wood even plays the lead, which doesn't help. I probably would've enjoyed it more if I wasn't increasingly angry at how blatant it was.

the ninjak
Originally posted by rudester
Highlander the movie is the bomb... I grew up wanting to be highlander.

thumb up The idea of immortals battling it out for the final prize is an idea that has been rarely repeated in film and fiction. Only The One flirted with the idea. But Highlander needs a relaunch or at least a good videogame.

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak
thumb up The idea of immortals battling it out for the final prize is an idea that has been rarely repeated in film and fiction. Only The One flirted with the idea. But Highlander needs a relaunch or at least a good videogame.

There was going to be a game but it got cancelled

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highlander:_The_Game

Another one that i've tried watching is The Godfather.....just not my sort of movie.

Eveline52
I've always been bored with it by the half way markhttp://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.